Ramu, His Amma and a Blackmailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vidya was not shocked. She met his stare for a while and then her eyes moved down his body. He was fit and strong and his muscles were prominent. His chest was hairy and well developed. A flat belly with a hint of six-pack there. Her eyes stopped at his crotch. His dick was already erect and slanted upwards. As she stared at it, the foreskin rolled off and exposed the shiny, purple, taut head.

She looked back up at him. And started to remove her own clothes. It was the first time she was naked in front of him in broad daylight. Now, it was Ramu's turn to ogle her. She was not sexy or slim like girls these days. But neither was she plump or fat or obese like most of the other women. To him she was petite and beautiful in her own, homely way. He did not care if she was not sexy or not pretty or not slim and fit. She was his mother, and she let him inside her. That was enough for him. All he wanted was her cunt, her mouth and her ass and the rest of her body that she willingly gave up to him. Her tits were huge and areola dark and her nipples protruded prominently. She had a slightly big belly and a roll of thick fat went around her waist, which made the valley at her crotch that much deeper. She had sparse growth of pubic hair and Ramu could see the dark, thick lips of her cunt.

Vidya could see the liquid lust in her son's eyes. Before she could utter a word, he said, "Amma, do what you did in the hospital." He was crude and direct and knew what he wanted. "Put me in your mouth, amma!"

She obliged. She knelt down in front of him and opened her mouth. With one hand she took his cock, and she put her other hand on his ass cheek and pulled him inside her mouth.

Ramu let out a gasp. "Aaaah...amma..so nieeessssssss!"

Vidya used her mouth, tongue and lips on her son's cock. She licked and sucked. She placed it in her mouth, rolled her tongue on it, put it on her cheek. She took it out and kissed and licked every part of it. Then she laid it flat in his belly and nibbled on the thick vein that ran underneath it.

"Ohh..ouch..amma..aaaah," said Ramu. Then he took over.

He held his amma's head steady using both his hands and started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. They were oblivious of the time, of the sounds coming in from the street. All they could hear was the swish-swish of his cock going in and out of her mouth, and her mumbling and gurgling as spit dribbled down her chin and onto the floor.

After a while, a long while, he picked her up and placed her on the edge of his cot. He knelt down and parted her heavy thighs and placed his mouth at her crotch. He gave her oral pleasure like she had never experienced before. His tongue entered her hole. His lips sucked on her clit. He could smell and taste the juices coming out of her. She was clean, so he ducked his head. She screamed, "Aiyo, Raaaammmmuuu...noooooo!" as his tongue lapped the puckered opening of her anus. He had seen this done a number of times in porn, but had never imagined doing this to someone. Now, it seemed the most natural thing to do. He could hear his amma moaning and groaning as his tongue lapped her nether regions. Ramu went at it for a long time. And stopped only when his amma climaxed. He latched his lips onto her cunt as she shook and vibrated like a spring, and discharged sweet and tangy juices into his mouth.

He then lay her down on the bed. She parted her thighs and held his turgid cock and directed it into her. They fucked for a long, long time. By the end, both were huffing and puffing, moaning and groaning, sticky and sweaty. They held onto tightly as their bodies slammed into one another. Vidya pulled Ramu's head to her breast and placed his hand on her clit.

Ramu turned his mother over and rubbed his thick penis on her back and asscheeks. He was getting bolder by the minute, and realized his amma was not objecting. He thought What a beautiful ass! So wide and smooth and clean and tight! And it is mine. She is giving it to me!. He parted her ass cheeks and placed the thick head on his penis on her anus. Vidya was shocked into action. "Nooooo! Ramu..not....!" She raised herself and her movement made Ramu lose all control.

He ejaculated on his amma. Hot sticky streams of his cum landed on her back, repeatedly. HE screamed softly with each of his spurts. "Ahh..ahhh..oooooh..ammma..ammmma...aaaah!" He hissed. He directed the last of his cum onto her asshole. And then collapsed by her side on the bed.

Both of them were exhausted, satiated, satisfied and fulfilled. Vidya reached out and placed her palm on her son's cheek as she stared blankly at her.

++++++++++++++

After dinner that night, they had another long fuck session. Ramu was in his element. He used many. Many new positions that Vidya was not aware of or imagined. She went along with her son, marveling at his prowess, amazed at his stamina and strength and his knowledge.

Ramu fulfilled his desire of taking his amma anally. She screamed her protest as he placed his manhood at the most private part of her body. But he did not relent. And as his dick pierced her anus and entered her fully, she finally gave up and let him take her any which way he wanted.

By the end of the session, she had done things she had never done before and had things done to her that she could not have ever imagined. The feel of a man inside all her holes, the feel of his testicles on her tongue and the taste of his semen in her mouth, her son's tongue intertwined in hers in his mouth and hers. She climaxed two more times and he once. But that was enough for him.

As they lay there on the bed, Vidya turned to him and said, "You are a dirty little fellow. What all did you do, did you make me do! Horrible! Horrible! I am hurting all over, you little rascal!" But it was in jest, and she playfully slapped his cheek. "Where did you learn all that?"

"Oh, amma! I have seen a lot of movies. There is so much more I want to do! I will show you and make you do it. We will do it, amma!"

"Ufff, stop it! I don't know what got into me, doing all these things!" she said in mock protest.

Ramu went and hugged her, and said naughtily, "I got into you amma. Yes! I got inside you!! Ha ha!"

They spooned as they slept. Ramu's palm covered her pussy. His fingers twirled her pubic hair. She reached back and scratched his cheek. They both fell into a deep, deep sleep.

++++++++++++++++++