Ranch Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to pay her encouragingly on the shoulder and tell her that "It's not as difficult as you think, once you find the right guy." She still looks unconvinced. "Believe me, when you fall in love with someone, sleeping around becomes an issue of the past right away. Philip's dick is actually much smaller than the ones I've had in the past, but because I love him, he gives more pleasure than anyone else ever did. One day, you are going to find a guy just like that, and when you do, never let him go, got that?"

Larissa nods with more conviction and Emma also looks determined to go out there and find herself a decent partner too. Everything is going really well now and we decide to bust out some vodka from my dad's collection for a little bit of celebratory drinking. Soon, we are slightly tipsy from it.

....

Heather's POV

Two months after me and Philip first got together, we are with my friends at my place. The four of us are talking about school experiences and where we want to go from here. Emma just said something about becoming a porn star, which I assume was a joke. However, knowing her, she might have actually been a bit serious about it. She does love sex enough to consider a career in the porn industry. Getting paid to fuck would make her a very happy girl. This also seems to be something Larissa is considering as well. Both of them just love getting fucked so much and really seem to think about getting paid for it.

"I won't be going into porn like you two though," I tell them. "I've already got some other plans." Then I turn to my darling boyfriend and kiss him on the tip of the nose. "I'm thinking of joining the Naval Academy, baby," I tell him. I can literally just hear my friends raise their eyebrows, but my eyes are fixated on Philip right now. "Please, tell me you'll wait for me. I know that this is sudden but I've actually thought about it for a long time now. I promise I will come home to you. I love you and am not going to break up with you for this."

Philip looks at me with nothing but love in his eyes and he leans in to kiss me. "Of course I will wait for you. I will always wait for you, Heather. I love you and when you get commissioned, I will marry you. I know you will get in. You are smart and did so well in school, and you're also incredibly athletic. You will get in, baby." Hearing him show so much belief in me makes my heart beat wildly in my chest and I now know that I made the right choice in settling down with and choosing him. Philip really is worth giving up all the big cocks for.

"That is so sweet!" Emma gushes as she and Larissa start to talk about how we will keep contact during the time when I'm off at the Academy in Annapolis. It seems to be going well until Emma says to Philip "You might just have to worry a little about her cheating you though, since the two of you will be so far apart and she has a very high libido." There is suddenly an awkward silence in the room and Larissa jabs her in the ribs with an elbow to let her know that she messed up. It is too late to correct that now though.

Philip watches me carefully as I chuckle a little nervously at this, before looking right back at Larissa, who I'm seriously thinking about strangling right now. Then he looks back at me again and I flush slightly. "I don't get it. What did Larissa mean by that, honey? I know you would never cheat on me so why would your friend say something like that?" Then Philip looks at Larissa and says "I know that her libido is high but I also trust her to keep her panties on. Why did you have to make it sound like Heather's someone who can't control her libido?" This makes my friends snicker a little bit, and even I can't help but giggle from how oblivious he is.

"I kind of slept around before we got together," I finally explain to him. "That's why they are teasing you about me potentially cheating. Before asking you out, I slept with a new guy every day for three months." Philip's eyes widen. "In fact, within just a few hours before I asked you out on a date, I got fucked by four other guys. It was before I asked you out though. I've always been and will always be faithful to you, my darling." I look at him a little bit nervously. "You don't think I was a slut, right? I know these bitches call me that but I wasn't a slut. I just slept around a bit to gain some experience and know what sex is like. That's all there was to it, baby."

My boyfriend wraps his arms around me and softly kisses my forehead. "It's okay. It's all in the past. We weren't dating then," he says to me, much to my and my friends' surprise. I know that most guys would have a problem with their girlfriend having slept with more than 90 guys before them, especially at just the age of 18. "As long as we're together now and there is no one else, I'm more than happy with you." I know that I hit the jack pot when I landed him. He is so cute, sweet and kind, and I love him so much, I'm never letting him go. Philip is mine and mine alone. I'm the only girl he will ever get to be with.

"You are so cute!" Emma says to him and then pales at the glare I send her way. "Sorry, sorry! Jeez, no need to be so possessive. It's not like I'm trying to take him away from you or anything." I keep my glare fixed on her until Emma finally scoots further away from Philip. I might seem a tad bit too possessive but it's only because I love Philip so much that I don't want to lose him to anyone. Emma is the only one who is close to being as beautiful as me, so I can get a little bit nervous around her. "I get why you are possessive though. My bad."

Soon, my two best friends leave the house and I'm alone with Philip here. He and I watch a movie together on the couch. "I love cuddling with you," he murmurs shyly. I respond by resting my head on his shoulder and holding him tighter, embracing him in my very strong arms. "You just make me feel so warm and safe, baby." Hearing him say this touches me in a way nothing else can, and I kiss his temple, caressing his hair. Philip is so adorable and he is all mine. I just want to hold him in my arms like this forever, and I know that one day I will, when we get married.

"You know, I think you should thank me," I say to him as an idea occurs to me. It will help me gain more control in our relationship. Philip looks over at me curiously. "I've fucked many guys in the past but it was all for you. I fucked them so that I could become skilled at sex and able to give you lots of pleasure when we get together. You are the only reason I had sex with 93 guys." This is making me feel confident, being able to exert power over him in such a way as making me thank him for having sex with many guys in the past.

Unfortunately, Philip doesn't take it as well as I thought he would. He frowns at me and asks "Why should I do that? I didn't ask you to have sex with them. I didn't even know what was going on until you told me." Philip then sits up on the couch and shifts slightly away from me. Now I'm the one who frowns, feeling irritated. "You did what you did and I don't mind that. It was all in the past. But I never asked you to do that stuff so why do I have to thank you? Why on earth should I thank for you fucking other guys before we even had our first conversation, Heather?"

"Because I did it for you," I snap at him. "And they were all much bigger than you are, too." He recoils from my tone and I press on anyway. "Think about it. They fucked me really hard and gave me the best orgasms I've ever had. My friends and I even had cocksucking competitions to see who could give blowjobs to the most guys in an hour. My personal record was eight guys in an hour. And I gave all the fun up for your tiny cock! So you should show some gratitude." It's only after saying the words that I realize they were a mistake. But by then it is already too late. What the fuck did I do? I bragged about other guys in front of him

"I didn't want to hear about that," Philip snaps back. "It was your choice to do what you did and I will never hold any of that stuff against you. You did what you wanted with your body and there is nothing wrong with that, but there's nothing for me to thank you for either. So don't expect me thank you for it because I won't." Then he grabs his stuff and puts his phone in his pocket. "I'm going back home now. I'll need some time to clear my head and think about this first. I'll be back here later. I just don't feel like hanging out or doing anything right now." No, no, no. He can't leave right now! I just screwed up really badly and he has to stay so I can fix this. I must fix it right now so that the anger doesn't stew inside him for any longer than it already has.

There's nothing I could do now but watch as he leave and think about what I did. A few minutes after he's left the house, my dad comes into the room. He notices the ashen look on my face and growls. "Where is that shrimp?" he asks me, making me look up at him. My dad looks really mad right now. "Did your boyfriend do something? He hurt you? I ought to find and kill him." Before he could leave, I run over to grab his arm and stop him. "Let go." I quickly shake my head. No, I'm the bad one in this. I can't let him take it out on Philip. This whole mess is entirely my fault. I shouldn't have bragged about my past sexual experiences to my boyfriend.

"It's my fault, dad," I tell my father. He frowns at this. "I'm not an innocent girl. Before asking Philip out, I slept with 93 guys." Now he is gaping at me in shock. "I boasted about it to him and asked him to thank me for fucking those guys, since they taught me everything I know about sex and made me good at it. I wanted him to thank me for having sex with 93 guys before him. What the hell was I thinking? I was such an idiot!" I begin crying and he awkwardly hands me a box of tissues from on my desk. Dabbing at my eyes, I carefully wipe away the drops of tears. If only I kept my mouth shut and didn't try to exert more control over him that I should have.

"I'm not going to tell you that it's not your fault, because it is," he says to me, much to my surprise. "I'll almost always take your side, but even I have to admit that you went too far. It's not the sleeping around part. It's the part where you bragged about it to your boyfriend and asked him to thank you. How would you feel if he asked you to thank him for having sex with a bunch of other girls?" My dad's words bring me to my senses and I realize what a scumbag I was. I was even worse than I thought. The fact that I feel very pissed at the thought of Philip being with someone else makes me realize that I'm a fucking hypocrite.

"I can't lose him," I tell my dad. "I'm going to win him back. I'll do whatever it takes. Just watch me." Then I usher him out of the room and lock the door, sitting down to think and try to come up with some ideas about what I can do. I'm going to have to use all of my brain cells for this, but I'll manage to work it out. I can always work things out.

Author's Note : What did you feel about this chapter?

12