Random Access Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy desperately wanted to push them onto the bed and take control of the situation, but she knew deviating from her plan would just leave her even more out of sync with previous recordings. Instead, she thrust her hips towards them, trying to impose some sort of rhythm. It seemed to work, with most beginning to fuck her in time, forcing a grateful whimper from her. The dull sensation gradually bloomed inside her, making her squirm and grip the sheets with one hand, while she took the dildo in her mouth in the other and started to slide it in and out with the other.

She felt one or two thrusts where all her lovers were in perfect time, forcing another moan from her. But such moments were few and far between as long as they kept going, she found climax elusive, desperately grinding her hips harder and faster. While the memories of her robotic fuckbuddies were able to keep up, the human figures soon found themselves exhausted, slowing down and falling more and more out-of-synch. Lucy whimpered, looking up at the memories that continued to plow her and giving a nod for Plan B.

As the human figures dispersed around the room, becoming faint as they stepped out of the same spot as all the others, the remaining echoes of robotic lovers pulled the dildo from Lucy's mouth, replacing it with their fingers. She felt a tingle building as they reached around for a panel on the roof of her mouth, clicking it open and sliding their fingers inside. She let out a yelp as they began wriggling around, poking and prodding the tips of their fingers along the circuits inside her head.

As they toyed with the circuits in her head, the faintest figures in the room began to disappear one by one as layers of memory came to an end. While the feeling of her circuits being probed helped, it wasn't enough to relieve the constant lust. Soon, the figure that stood over her dissipated, leaving her with just the memory of the sensations. The sounds of her own needy moans began to drone out into white noise as the rest of the memory became more and more corrupted until nothing was left but static, ending with a sudden jolt through her body.

_____

Lucy was just about able to reach up and tug the cartridge out of her neck. Her cheeks were flushed once more, and her mind took a moment as it reacquainted itself with linear memory. Macy was sitting, patiently waiting. "So, how was it?"

Lucy rubbed her head, blinking. Her worker bot body never grew horny by itself, but she could feel an unbearable need inside her. "What happened? Did I... You... Even cum at the end there?"

Mia walked into the room, picking up the chip bowl and empty oil cans. "Of course, she didn't. She went to all that effort, and it didn't work. Why else do you think she just got her pals to jam their fingers into the circuits in her head instead? She may as well have just stuck a magnet in there. No wonder she's always needing repairs..." She muttered to herself as she returned to the kitchen.

Macy frowned. "It felt close enough to me!" She called after Mia, to little effect. "Well. And then I kinda just... intentionally corrupted the file a bit at the end. Just a little. But it was close enough, right?"

Lucy rubbed her thighs together, knowing she lacked the hardware to do anything about the lust she had been left with. "Not... not really." She groaned. She should have known better than to watch her memory with her in this state. Without the memory of a climax, all the lust built up in her had been left unresolved. "Now I just feel..."

"All pent up with no outlet at all?" Maddie stepped behind Lucy and wrapped her arms around her, slipping a hand down her jeans and between her thighs to feel the smooth surface. "What a shame, you poor thing... I guess you'll have to wait until next week to get some relief, won't you? Now, I'm afraid it's time for you to go. We all need to charge, and, well... If we hadn't started twenty minutes late..."

Lucy whimpered as Maddie led her to the door. "You told me to watch Macy's memory on purpose, didn't you?"

Maddie's face feigned shock. An easy task when she could wear whatever face she wanted. "Absolutely not. I warned you, what she did at the end was primitive. And yet you went ahead and watched it on of own volition. But..." She leaned in and whispered. "If I told you that I'd ensure you plenty of relief next week, if you turn up with some extremely kind memories, well... I'm sure it'd act as a good motivator!"

Lucy turned to Maddie as she stepped out the door. "You realise all my memories next week are going to be tainted by this feeling, don't you?" She watched as Maddie blinked and her smile disappeared. "See you next week," she smirked as she closed the door behind her. Her smile only lasted so long, however, and she found herself pressing her thighs together on the elevator ride down, dreading a week of Macy's borrowed unrelievable lust.

12