33hz

Story Info
This DJ’s music literally gives the club good vibes.
9.3k words
4.62
17.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ Bliss liked to start setting up far earlier than most entertainers at the nightclub. It was still hours before the club would open, and not even the bartender was in yet. That was part of the plan though. He needed to get hooked up and start playing his "warm up" track before anyone knew that the speakers were even on. This track wasn't even music, and was barely even perceptible, meaning that it couldn't even really have a strong effect. It didn't need to. The only subliminal message in this barely audible white noise was everything is normal. Nothing weird is going on. The message wouldn't be intense, but the staff would be exposed to it long enough for it to sink in anyway, at least enough to last until it was time to start his set.

---

Jenny was already dressed, and had done her makeup, but part of her still didn't want to go. Both of her friends were bringing dates, and she had no intention of trying to pick up a guy at the club. Jenny was aware that some people did find romance on the dancefloor or at the bar, but she'd never understood. How could you get to know someone over all that noise? Dancing was fun alone in front of her mirror, but at the club? It would take all her strength just to be in a room with that many people. But she knew her friends would never leave her alone if she didn't "get out of the house once in a while."

So it was that Jenny had wrapped her slight frame in a simple dress; it wasn't very revealing, but the top was tight to make the most of her small-but-perky breasts, and the skirt was flared to hide her lack of hips or buttocks. Her blonde hair was up in a tight bun, and she'd done a deliberately lackluster job with her makeup. It was enough to show her friends that she'd tried, but between her forgettable ensemble and short stature, she was hoping she'd avoid everyone's attention.

With the excuses of "you've already gotten dolled up," and "no one's going to notice you anyway," Jenny steeled herself and walked down to the dorm lobby to join her friends.

---

The DJ continued setting up and testing the rest of his equipment, the drone of pacification already playing at the edge of his perception. The manager that had let him in had given him no trouble, and was visibly relaxed. DJ Bliss would be fine listening to and being affected by this background noise himself, as this whole procedure was already normal to him. When it was showtime, he would obviously wear his headphones that canceled just the subliminal messages. Fully noise-canceling headphones would require him to take them off to hear someone talking to him, risking exposure to the music. For now though, he was simply running through the normal sound checks any musician would need. He'd wait until closer to opening to set up his more unique equipment.

---

It had been a month since Alesha had kicked Lamar to the street, and she was done crying. She was done moping around the apartment. She was going clubbing, she was going to have fun, and she was going to get some dick.

Alesha might have put on a pound or two from her weeks of ice cream and couch surfing, but she had at least been exercising. She was sure the boys would still call her "slim thicc." Alesha wasn't taking any chances. She donned her sluttiest outfit and confirmed that it still fit. While she was spilling out of it in all the right places, the bright pleather bikini top, miniskirt, and knee-high boots held strong and didn't hurt. Then she slathered on some bright eyeshadow and lipstick to make sure her dark skin didn't get lost in the club. With her height, a skirt this short was presenting a distinct possibility that she'd reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She didn't care. Hell, that would probably help her on her mission.

Alesha grabbed her keys and handbag. It was time to go hunting.

---

It was time for the pièce de résistance. DJ Bliss installed his custom ultra-low-frequency pad. There were plenty of myths on the internet about a musical note or instrument that could cause women to orgasm through sound alone. Bliss had done the math though. While the purported 33hz was a close enough starting point, the resonant frequency of the clitoris varied from woman to woman and depended on many other factors, primarily any clothing that might be in the way. With that in mind, he'd found a more accurate midpoint and the appropriate range of variation. Since then, he'd programmed the pad to make use of this information. Through trial and error in small town dives, the "Pink Note" pad had been perfected and was more than ready for this big city club.

---

Lan had been briefly surprised to find the DJ mostly set up before she'd come in. She'd been similarly agitated at his unsubtle leers. After a few minutes of getting the bar ready for another Saturday night, she'd soon forgotten all about him.

Usually, it took a few drinks for men to start looking at her like that. Lan was wearing a low-cut top as usual (as the old adage goes, "tits get tips"), but she'd always had some weight in both the right and wrong places. She was probably still around the actual average weight for an American in her 30s, but it was hard not to compare herself to her petite family. None of her ex-girlfriends had ever complained though, being more attracted to her eyes, wisdom, and her portfolio of BDSM leathersmithing.

But Lan was at work, at a straight bar, so there was no point in dwelling on romance. These taps weren't going to clean themselves.

---

It was getting close to opening. The DJ had watched the bartender, and it appeared she'd finally relaxed. He was relieved to have a test subject before opening. He matched volume with the club's generic muzak and waited for a break between songs to swiftly switch control to his deck. He had just the track for this, not too energetic, but with a steady rhythm. It had the exact same subliminals as the white noise, but the message could be louder and stronger when it had music to mask it. He gave the song a minute to sink in, then he slowly brought the Pink Note into the mix. It oscillated through the frequency range constantly, but spiked in intensity along with the beat. DJ Bliss kept the Pink Note low and watched the bartender carefully. She hadn't been primed with any subliminals to actually put her in the mood, so he just watched her jolt and shift in discomfort for a few bars before sliding the device back off. She adjusted the crotch of her jeans, leaving no question as to whether he'd affected the right area. Also important was the fact that her only reactions were physical; she did not seem confused or concerned by what happened. With that, both the DJ and the bartender continued getting ready for the night to come.

---

Marena was excited beyond belief. DJ Bliss was playing downtown! She'd heard him play once on vacation back in her hometown and had come home with his CD and a lot of good memories. These days, she listened to the album every night. Her friends said that she'd become obsessed, that she'd changed. Some of her friends had given the music a chance, and were now almost as hooked as she was. Most of her other friends had cut her off, but Marena had also made lots of new friends... with benefits.

Marena always wanted to leave as much of her milk chocolate skin exposed as she could, especially tonight. She'd learned the hard way though that many places, including the bus, wouldn't allow her to go without covering up some things. Often she could suck a dick or two to earn an exception, but she wasn't willing to take any chances tonight. So, after slipping into her pink fishnet bodysuit, she donned a white cropped jacket, zipping it up (for now) to cover her moderate bust. She wore a matching white microskirt, which would've been a stretch to cover anything on most women. Over Marena's massive hips, it failed completely. She grabbed a black g-string and pulled it over the fishnets, fully intending to rip it off as soon as she set foot in the club. After stepping into her platform pumps, she strode as fast as she could out the door and to the bus stop. By the time the bus came, she had already soaked through the panties.

---

The doors had opened, and people were trickling in as fast as the bouncer could check IDs and stamp hands. The DJ was pleased to see a couple familiar faces in the crowd. For now, he'd started playing his actual dance tracks at full volume. For the first hour while people were still filing in, the Pink Note would stay off and the songs would share the same subliminal messages: everything that happens and everything you feel tonight will be natural and good. Don't worry about anything. Don't leave. Just let go of your inhibitions and have fun. As harmless as these messages alone would be, DJ Bliss had made sure to get his headphones on before the show.

---

Jenny and her friends had made their quick stop at the bar, then immediately separated. Her friends and their dates had made a beeline for the dance floor, and Jenny had found an inconspicuous spot along the wall. She proceeded to sip her drink and people-watch. So many people, all of them better looking than her (at least in her opinion). Jenny noticed a handful of women wore outfits that left them practically naked, even by nightclub standards. This had bothered her at first, but she eventually figured that this must be how the club scene is. By the time she'd finished her drink, she was still feeling shy, but she was determined to have fun tonight. She gave a generous tip upon getting a second drink, and the cute bartender gave her a wink and a smile in response. Jenny blushed and quickly retreated to her corner, but she had to admit it felt nice. Everything felt nice. So nice that Jenny didn't even notice her hips begin to sway to the beat.

---

The room was packed, and there was a smile on every face, even the inevitable people dragged in by their friends. It was time to begin in earnest. DJ Bliss put on the next track and set the Pink Note to its lowest setting; no constant drone yet, and an undetectable hint of that 33hz to the beat. This wouldn't make anyone feel good yet, but every woman's body was starting to feel the rhythm whether their mind was listening to the music or not. The new subliminals would also be sinking in, more straightforward and more effective: you need to dance. The more you dance, the more aroused you get. The more aroused you get, the more you want to dance. A minute or two in, DJ Bliss scanned the crowd and found that every hip was swaying; the wallflowers, the bartender, even the bouncer was nodding along. This meant the club was primed and ready. The DJ gently nudged the faders up on the Pink Note. There was now a constant, imperceptible buzz, and the vibrations on the beat would be pleasurable, but nothing noticeable. Just enough to give the ladies a boost on the building arousal, since the men weren't going to need much convincing. DJ Bliss sat back to let them simmer, watching the gyrations intensify across the room.

---

Alesha must've needed to get laid more than she thought. She was throwing her back out doing every dance move she knew. She'd twerked so hard the whole club had to know there was nothing under her skirt. There were plenty of boys dancing nearby, and she liked what she saw. Honestly though, the way her pussy was dripping on the floor, she'd probably take any pole right now. The boys were putting on quite the performance too. She could plainly see them staring at her hungrily, but they were trying way harder to actually dance than any man she'd ever seen in the club. Looking around, everybody in the club seemed to be putting on a show.

Alesha was a traditional girl, usually waiting for the man to make the first move, but she was getting impatient. She had come here to get fucked, and she knew the dance that got that ball rolling. She picked a man, backed her ass up into him, and started grinding. The boy dutifully grabbed her hips and freaked on her. After a few minutes of this, she again had to take the initiative to shout over the music "you wanna go somewhere?"

His reply baffled her. "Yeah, in a bit, but I'ma keep dancing."

She couldn't deny that she was also having fun on the floor, but did a man seriously turn her down because he just wanted to dance? With a scowl and a scoff, Alesha wasted no time finding another man and grinding up on him. She closed her eyes for a moment, lost in the beat and the feel of the new boy's hard meat straining through his pants against her buttcheeks. She felt his hands on her hips, but then suddenly felt a second set of hands on her ass. Her eyes shot open to find the first guy had followed her, and was now grinding on her from the front. She briefly considered rebuffing him, but she ultimately didn't want him to stop. The attention, and sensations, of the two men was intoxicating.

---

Everything was going well so far. The whole club was dancing their asses off. DJ Bliss noticed that several couples were heavily making out already. A few people were touching themselves as they danced; most surreptitiously, but some openly. There was a latina standing right in front of the speakers, who he thought he might've seen at another show before, that was practically naked and brazenly working her fingers in and out of her snatch as swayed her enormous hips for the crowd of men around her. He had to act fast to make sure everyone stayed in for the big finish. The next track had just the message to keep the party going: you cannot orgasm. You want to show off your body. The more skin you show, the better and sexier you will feel. The DJ bumped the faders on the Pink Note such that the drone was at the edge of perception, but the beat would be a noticeable buzz. Every girl was feeling like a pocket vibe was tapping on their clit, and the 33hz bass beat would be audibly muddying the sound of the music, but everyone was too far gone at this point to question it.

---

Barely anyone had come to the bar for almost half an hour. Lan didn't think she'd be getting a lot of tips tonight, but she didn't care. She was preoccupied with rubbing the crotch of her jeans on the corner of the icebox. She couldn't stop staring at all the women gyrating and grinding around the dancefloor. Normally she'd be distracted by men hitting on her or actually having to do her job, but tonight she'd been forgotten. As Lan dry humped the cooler to the beat, she watched people all over the club slowly start stripping, even as they continued moving to the beat. She wanted to join them. She wanted to pull her tits out so someone would notice her. It looked like men and women were pairing up everywhere, feeling each other and themselves up to the beat, but there just had to be another lesbian out on the floor somewhere.

Lan resisted because she was on the clock, but then she saw the bouncer had put up the max capacity sign, locked the front doors, and come out to the dancefloor. He was already shirtless and currently trying to undo his belt without breaking pace with the music. The manager had even come down at some point, and her middle-aged assets were spilling out of her bland underwear as she crawled on the floor, sticking dollar bills into the waistbands of every man still wearing underwear. That display was all the permission she needed.

Lan swiftly pulled her shirt over her head and shimmied out of her jeans. Even though she'd pulled herself away, her cunt still felt like it was grinding to the beat on the icebox. In fact, it felt even better somehow now that she was out of those tight pants. Still, no one had noticed her. Too many other girls in various states of undress and masturbation. Even that shy little big tipper from earlier was leaning against the wall with part of her top pulled to the side so she could squeeze her tiny tits, and her other hand rubbing her snatch through her dress. Lan had already wasted enough time hemming and hawing. She tore off her bra, then grabbed an ice cube and started tracing her nipples with it. With her free hand, she ripped her panties off and grabbed the water tap. She then proceeded to hose her needy slit with the tap, just as she had with her shower head countless times.

The spray felt amazing. As worked up as she was, it should've sent her over the edge immediately. Somehow, release wasn't coming. Lan wasn't cumming. She must've needed something more. Someone more? The girl on the wall briefly made eye contact with Lan before blushing and turning her head. Lan continued to lap at her clit with the faucet, and continued to stare at the little blonde.

Jackpot.

---

DJ Bliss was enjoying the view. At least half the crowd was fully naked, if you didn't count shoes and socks/stockings, and everyone was bucking wildly in heat to the beat. There were still a few holdouts that weren't exposed yet. On the other hand, there were some people like the black girl front and center that had somehow skipped getting undressed and were already fucking, two men at once in her case.

Things were honestly going a little faster than planned. Usually at this point, most people were still a little hesitant, and would need the finale to actually start having sex. The DJ could only assume that the current state of debauchery was due to the better sound system in this club compared to the other venues he'd played at. The next track would probably end up kicking things into overdrive instead of simply preparing for the finale, but he couldn't break the sequence. It didn't matter, the end result would be the same and it didn't seem like the energy in this crowd was dying down anytime soon.

The actual vocals in the next track had lines like "I wanna come with you on a journey," "I'll never go without you," "let's come together forever," and such to help reinforce the subliminal message: women will cum whenever someone cums in or on them. Women may only cum when someone cums in or on them. Men may now orgasm, but they must cum in or on as many different women as possible. DJ Bliss adjusted the Pink Note up again, but moved the constant intensity closer to the beat intensity. This created more of a lilting effect than the staccato that the previous stages had, which he'd found helped people focus on this more delicate set of subliminal instructions. It would be like a more rapid version of the rise-and-fall settings that many vibrators had.

Having made the adjustments, DJ Bliss watched the carnal chaos unfold.

---

This was it! Marena's favorite song. Whenever she was feeling frustrated, this song (and a hard pounding) would always make her feel better. She knew that hearing it live would blow her dumb little mind.

Marena had listened to DJ Bliss's music enough to figure out that it vibrated her pussy when it was played over speakers. The louder the better as far as she was concerned. Her landlord had made it clear that she couldn't blast it too loud in her apartment. That's why she'd stood right next to the speaker when she came to the club; she wanted to feel the full force of DJ Bliss's beats through her body, her cunt in particular. Everyone had been having fun, but Marena knew what a DJ Bliss party was like and had come prepared. When everyone was walking in the door, she was already dripping wet and shaking her massive ass. When people first started taking off their clothes, she'd already been wearing nothing but her fishnet bodysuit and was pulling some guy's pants off to get his dick in her mouth. All the while, the speakers right next to her were doing more for her clit than any vibrator ever had.

Right now, as her favorite song came on, she had already been riding one dick and sucking another for about ten minutes. She was surprised how long the boys were lasting, since she'd honed her techniques over the last few months. The wiggle in her wide hips as she crushed one guy's pelvis into the floor, the twist of her head as she took the other guy's cock almost down to her vocal chords... they should've been done for. As if they'd read her minds, she got a load of spunk down her throat about thirty seconds into the song. Right on cue, she felt the first orgasm of the night wash over her. She grabbed the boy's ass and pulled him as far into her face as she could, while the entire lower half of her body quivered violently. The ensuing convulsions in her cunt sent the second stud over the edge, sending another wave of ecstasy through her before the first had even ended.