Random Chance in Scarbados

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the clit and g-spot stimulation reached a peak, Tracey pulled back the hood to her clit, which exposed her open pee hole. Out came stream after stream of sweet tasting translucent fluid. This was a golden opportunity not to miss, and so I craned my head down and opened my mouth. Tracey's jets pooled into my mouth at a rate faster than I could swallow. Much nectar was, sadly, wasted. This level of stimulation soon became too much to handle, and Tracey directed me to stop. The inside of both her shapely thighs was dripping dropplets of juice that pooled around her dark starfish, and there were the streams across my face and chest that I couldn't gulp down in the mayhem of Tracey's second orgasm.

"Wow!" Was all as I said as I leaned back on my haunches.

"You made me squirt!" Said an indignent Tracey when her orgasm(s) subsided.

"That was squirt, eh?" I responded, sceptically.

Tracey rose from the toilet and joined me on her haunches and then proceeded to lick my face and chest with the intensity of an over-excited puppy. When all the juice was lapped up, Tracey kissed me and transferred some of that juice from her mouth to mine.

"That's squirt!" She firmly told me after the kiss was broken. Said with the confidence of one who knows.

We hugged and then Tracey looked at the mess we had made. She grabbed some paper towels and became cleaning up.

"Don't want to leave a mess."

After disposing of the towels, Tracey told me it was time for me to cum and asked me how I wanted to complete that task.

Penetration, of course.

Both holes?

Both holes.

Let's get started then.

Tracey reached into her handbag and retrieved the vibrator and the lube.

"These will come in handy shortly." She winked at me.

Tracey squirted a small dollop of lube on her fingers and massaged it into the vibrator before placing it upright next to the basin. A second dollop of lube was smeared over her exquisite fuck holes, not that they needed the extra goo as they were slick enough from my tonguing. After the lubing was complete, Tracey grabbed another paper towel and wiped her hands. Reaching into her handbag again, Tracey pulled out a condom.

"I'm always prepared for every opportunity!" She said in response to my quizzical look.

I would have preferred bareback, but at this point in the day's activities, I wasn't going to raise an objection. Tracey ripped the packet open, eased out the sheath and offered it to me. I reckoned, given her experience and confidence, she's have been able to roll it on my groaning cock with no effort at all.

Once I was sheathed up, Tracey positioned herself at the basin and bent over. I aimed my cock against her pierced pussy and eased inside. The differential in height meant that Tracey had to rise up on tip toes to meet my injection.

"Oh, yeah! Now fuck me."

You don't have to ask me twice.

I was not far off blowing my stack anyway so I wasn't confident I could last for Tracey to reach one of her natural penetrative orgasms. The scoreboard was already 2-0 in home team's favour so I doubt Tracey would be too upset with my limited staying power.

So, we fucked away. Each in-stroke eliciting a grunt from my host as the tip of my helmet met Tracey's punished g-spot. Her long, dark and silky hair was draped across Tracey's left shoulder. Distasteful inked graffiti potted her spine and coxis, the latter referred to in the UK euphemistically as 'slag antlers'.

Concentrating on my orgasm, I was rudely interrupted when Tracey made a demand, "I want you in my arse when I cum!"

As I slowed my thrusting, Tracey reached for the vibrator and switched it on. The humming was unmistakeable. I placed a small amount of pressure on the 'slag antlers' so that Tracey stood on her full feet. Her hand reached behind and spread an arse cheek at the same time that my hand opened the other cheek. Tracey's exotic wrinkled opening was on full display. Such a sight would turn lesser men to stone.

"You ready?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Do it! I'm almost there." Replied Tracey, referring to her impending orgasm. The vibrator was now somewhere underneath her body, ready for the task set for it.

I placed the head of my cock against the pucker and eased in. Anal penetration was easier than I expected because Tracey was no doubt fully relaxed from her earlier orgasms. For every millimetre's entry I gained, Tracey exhaled a long, low moan of ecstasy.

"You ok?" I asked when I was balls deep inside Tracey's Sri-Lankan arsehole.

"Fuck me and don't spare the rod!"

I started off slowly like I did when I was inside anyone's arsehole until it relaxed enough to build up the tempo. Tracey was fiddling with her vibrator trying to locate the perfect spot, and occasionally I felt its tip against my ball sack.

"That's it, fuck me. Fuck me hard." Cooed Tracey, as she settled into a routine that results in a powerful orgasm.

"Come on, come on!" And other encouragement.

I was feeding Tracey's arse my full length and with some urgency. Then I felt it. She jammed the vibrator inside her sloppy cunt all the way to the hilt. Through that thin membrane, I could feel her plastic toy massaging my suffering length. I'd never felt a sensation like it before, and this impromptu DP was head spinning.

For a few seconds, Tracey appeared not to be breathing or moving. Then, she exploded in orgasm, frame bucking, supressed whimpers becoming louder in volume, head shaking. Simultaneously, Tracey's bung contracted as the vibration pulsated on my cock. I thought I would lose it there and then so I slowed down my thrusts.

"No, keep going. Keep going!"

"Do you want me to cum inside the condom?" I asked as I ploughed her dirt box with a little more intensity.

Tracey was quiet for a few seconds as the orgasm's strength waned.

"No, I want to see you cum!"

Face, mouth or tits?

Tits.

I pulled out of the Sri-Lankan's shitter with a sense of disappointment, knowing this was only a one-off encounter. I whipped the condom off my shaft and disposed of it in the sanitary bin. Tracey turned around and dropped to her knees. She pushed her little tits together to give me a mark to aim for and encouraged me to paint her chest.

I wasn't long in satisfying her desire, and I came hard. Struggling, like Tracey, to keep my pleasure from being heard by passers' by. My eyes were scrunched shut while rope after rope of hot man jism exploded across Tracey's chest.

When I recovered, I opened my eyes. Tracey was pleased with my orgasm and began laughing at my light headedness. I laughed with her when the dizziness of orgasm passed. I let go of my waning shaft that still twitched, at which point Tracey placed her lips around it and sucked gently. The second round of pleasure washed over me. When I opened my eyes again, Tracey released my soft cock and massaged my cum into her skin.

"We'd better get out of here!" I said as I helped Tracey to her feet.

"Definitely." She replied, as our conspiracy could be discovered at any time.

I had no idea how long we were in the disabled toiled. We were indeed not disturbed at any point, but it was best not to push one's luck when one had gotten away with so much.

Once I was fully dressed, I checked my phone. Two missed calls from my father, followed by a text asking me where I was. I quickly composed a reply stating that I was just finishing my pint at the other pub and was on my way. For added authenticity, I asked Tracey to name a pub close by that I could add to my ruse. We'd been fucking for 25 minutes, give or take.

Seconds later, my father responded that he was at The Lord Roseberry at Table 31 in the restaurant area. Tracey said that she ought to go back to the office and check-in. We had some back-and-forth about how we should exit the toilet without being detected. I said I would stay behind and let her out as I needed to piss.

"You do?" Asked Tracey as her eyes visibly widened.

"Yes, why?"

"Can I watch? I've never seen a guy take a wee."

I agreed, and we explored one last kink together. I stood over the bowl and tried to relax. This was a difficult task with the alluring Sri-Lankan's arm around my waist and breathing heavily into my ear. Eventually, I was able to re-work my internal plumbing and let loose a haphazard stream before regularising it into the porcelain.

"That is so erotic!" Came Tracey's response.

"Why don't you hold my cock?"

"Really?"

"Sure, but gently."

"Of course!"

Tracey reached down and took my flaccid cock between two delicate figures. I resumed the flow, and inevitably, some misfires resulted in laughter. Tracey quickly got the hang of it, and I was able to complete my piss but not before Tracey directed a finger from her other hand into the stream. When I'd finished urinating, she brought that finger to her lips, stared directly in to my eyes and simply smeared my drops onto her bottom lip before flashing me a huge smile.

That was the end of our encounter. We exited the toilet as discretely as we entered it. Tracey and I said our goodbyes at the top of the stairs. I watched as she descended the staircase and made directly for the double doors and the street outside. I took the lift and made my way to Table 31.

On the bus home, I received a text from Tracey. It read: "Hi Jason. I've locked up the office, and I'm sitting at my desk with my legs spreads. My vibrator is deep inside my wet pussy and I'm thinking of your piss. I want to meet you again if you want."

12