Chloe - The Public Wetting Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Introduction to a piss lover who wants to go public.
1k words
4.2
5.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Hart held herself as she writhed on her couch in her one bedroom apartment. The three panties she had put on for "protection" did little to protect her tight gray yoga pants from the wetness her past 3 spurts had caused. Despite being on the verge of completely flooding her pants and panties with the piss she had been holding since her lunch break 6 hours ago, Chloe made no move to relieve herself in the toilet. That's because the wetness from her slowly leaking pee into her pants was not the only thing that was wet down there.

Chloe's fetish for wetting her pants began when she first started college. Moving out of state to attend college in the state of Wisconsin, she was finally free from the parental controls that had felt so suffocating. She partied as every college student does, and when she got back to her dorm, she would peruse porn that she never would have been able to do on her home desktop. Even though Chloe is a stereotypically attractive woman, with c-cups and what she has heard described as a bubble butt to go along with the perfect skin and brunette hair she takes a ton of pride in, she never found interest in any of the guys who tried to take her home from the parties. She always found something wrong with them, whether that being their lack of maturity, lack of ability to take control, or anything else. She always found solace in the fantasy of being taken by the men in her favorite porn flicks. As she started to get bored with the vanilla porn that she started with, Chloe sunk further into the rabbit hole, watching more hardcore scenes with BDSM, gangbangs, and her favorite guilty pleasure, exposure Webslut Madison Holt. At some point, she was recommended a video of a beautiful blonde woman pissing her tight Hollister jeans in a mall parking lot. She stayed up until 5am that night watching wetting videos and knew she was hooked.

After a couple weeks of watching these videos every night and fantasizing about what it would feel like, Chloe eventually found the courage to pee herself, wetting her white cotton panties over the shared dorm toilet, pulling her light blue pajama bottoms up once she was done. As she was washing her hands, her heart raced and face flushed as the door opened and a girl from a few doors down went into a cubicle without giving her a second thought. When she got back to her dorm, her body was a horny mess of hormones and she sat on her bed and finger fucked herself while still wearing her wet panties. The feeling of the wet panties against the back of her hand drove her crazy, and she came over and over again, until she eventually fell asleep from exhaustion.

Now, 4 years later, Chloe is a college graduate with a degree in human relations, yet still working a dead-end job as a waitress at a local restaurant in her college city of Milwaukee. And she's laying on her bed, covered with her rubber sheets, desperate to the point of leaking into her 3 pairs of panties and gray leggings. Inspired by the actions of Webslut Madison Holt, she takes progress pictures of the results of her hold to post to her favorite wetting forum and Reddit, as she has for the past year since graduating.

Even though she was only an 8/10 on the desperation scale, Chloe let out a 1 second spurt into her pants as she watched a slut who wasn't attractive enough to make the big money in mainstream porn piss her jeans in public. Even though it is clear to Chloe that the slut wasn't holding much pee in, and that she wasn't particularly attractive, this was one of the few high quality public wettings available online. As she rubbed herself to orgasm for the damn near thousandth time to the same playlist of videos, she released her bladder, fully flooding her layered panties and gray leggings. Chloe felt as her pee pooled around her butt and soaked her clothing, and streaming down her legs as it ran out of room to go.

Chloe has not felt the same post-orgasm realization that most people do; probably since she watches the same, recycled public wetting videos over and over again to achieve release. That, and sitting in her own piss soaked pants keeps her insatiably horny. Her feelings are a frustrated horny that demands more content of public wetting, particularly girls who are more daring in where they wet, the attire that they wet, and the apparent lack of set up before they wet (the girls are never truly desperate and that drive Chloe crazy).

This time, Chloe had a different thought. What if she was a public wetting slut? She didn't have to show her face and risk getting doxxed, but she could stay anonymous and do everything she wished she saw in the wetting videos she watched every night.

She felt her face get hot as she started thinking about how she would get away with her naughty fantasy, and it soon started becoming a plan.

"I know I'm going to chicken out before I wet myself, so I know I need to put myself in a position where I'm so desperate it becomes a desperate accident. Do I want to start with a low traffic area such as a park in the suburbs, or do I want to go all out and completely humiliate myself in a mall in the downtown area of Milwaukee? Do I want to wear something that won't be so obvious, such as black yoga pants, or do I want to wear tight light blue jeans to make it obvious to anyone who checks out a hot girl like me that I am a disgusting girl who can't hold her bladder? So many things to consider!"

In two days, Chloe knew she was off for the weekend on Saturday, so she had time to decide those details. All she knew was that as soon as the thought crossed her mind, she was doing it and there was no turning back.