Random Cyclist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike moaned, his pace getting faster, spurred on by my words. His breathing increased. "Yes, Yes!" he pushed forward, pulling my body back against him. I felt his cock throbbing and felt the burning inside my guts as he exploded inside me.

When his cock finally stopped pulsing, he slowly pulled out, making me gasp as he left me open. I tried to tighten myself, but didn't close up before I heard some of his cum hit the floor. I stayed there face down on the table, catching my breath.

Finally, I turned and sat back on the table. Mike was grinning widely, as was I. I sat there, my legs still shaking too hard to stand, so I watched as Mike dressed, pulling on his shorts and jersey.

I looked at his shorts again. His cock was still plump and engorged, and clearly visible through his shorts. Truth be told, despite how sore I was, I nearly begged him to fuck me again. A cock as beautiful as his is rare, and I didn't want this to end so soon.

I was suddenly overcome by hunger. I knew I wasn't done with him. "Mike, has anyone else ever deep throated you?" I asked, trying to keep his attention on sex.

He looked at me, slightly surprised, trying to figure out why I was asking. "No, no one. You're the only one. Honestly, I've only been with a few women, and no one else could do it."

If there's one thing I love, it's being special. I love knowing that men will remember me and think of me when their with their other women. I've had married men who I've previously had sex with, come up to me whispering in my ear about how they still think of me when they're with their wives.

I initiated. I slowly got to my feet, stepping forward. I kissed Mike again, pressing my nude body against him. I could feel the heat of his cock through the fabric against my tummy. "Do you want to cum down my throat?" I smiled hungrily.

Mike nodded, his eyes huge at the realization of my question. My legs were shaking and I had to brace myself against him as I slid down to my knees. Mike pulled his shorts down to the top of his thighs, releasing his cock again. I opened my mouth, looking up into his eyes. He had a look of lust all over his face again. He immediately leaned forward, pushing his cock into my mouth. I felt it throb as it quickly started to go harder again. There is something incredible about feeling a flaccid cock go hard in my mouth due to my attention.

He grabbed my hair again, pulling it back. He wrapped his hands around the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth. At first, he moved slowly but soon he was taking control. Because he'd just cum, he wasn't fast to finish. As before, I played with his balls with one hand and wrapped the other around his shaft, pumping him in time with my mouth. I let him fuck my mouth for about 10 minutes before I could tell he was going to cum soon.

Once again, his breathing was getting faster. I heard him panting, moaning as he fucked my face. There was no doubt that his cock could not get any harder than it was currently. I tried to coax it out of him, wrapping my hands around his ass, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him forward. I felt his grip tighten and he pushed against the back of my mouth. As I'd done for him before, I relaxed and took him in and he started to fuck my throat. A few seconds later he cried out, "Oh fuck! Oh God!" Then, in a rushed voice, as though to make sure I knew what was coming, "Fuck Erin, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum down your throat. Are you ready?" There was absolutely no way I could have possibly vocalized my answer with him in my throat, so instead, I pulled him forward again, hard, slamming my nose against his pubes again. "Uhhhh, uhhhh, oh fuck, fuck, yes! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" He yelled out, loudly this time.

I felt his cock throbbing and I quickly swallowed, feeling his burning liquid going down my throat into my stomach. I was running out of air. My lungs burned. Every instinct I had wanted me to push back, but I wanted him to remember this for the rest of his life, so I fought my instincts and stayed there until I couldn't anymore. I pushed back quickly, releasing his cock from my mouth as I gasped desperately for air. His musky pubic smell filled my nostrils as I panted. Incredibly, Mike was still cumming! He grabbed his cock and started jerking it frantically. It burst against my nose and lips, some going into my mouth. I looked up quickly to see his head tilted toward the ceiling as the next ribbon shot from him, splattering across my forehead, followed by one more that landed against my chin and chest.

I felt the burning liquid running down my chest and I instinctively wiped it with my hand, then moved it to my pussy where I started to quickly rub my clit with his cum. I had become so aroused from having Mike fuck my throat, that a few seconds later, I climaxed again, falling forward so that my face pressed against his Lycra covered thigh.

We both took a minute or two to recover. Mike helped me to my feet, then picked up my shirt and wiped my face clean of his semen. I looked at the dirty garment, wondering what he was thinking when he did that, as it would be nearly impossible for me to wear it without someone seeing the dried cum on it. Regardless, he was trying to be a gentleman, and who was I to complain after the fucking he'd just given me?

I sat back on the edge of the table, my legs still shaking too hard to stand. Mike pulled his shorts the rest of the way up again. He turned, picked up his helmet and slung the strap under his chin, then "click". He put his glasses on. "Thank you. This was really fun." He then turned, grabbed his bike, opened the door, and walked out without looking back.

I wasn't overly impressed by his exit, but then again, we were really complete strangers who'd had a nearly anonymous fuck. He owed me nothing, and I knew that he'd be thinking of me forever. A smile crossed my lips as I pictured him getting head from someone while picturing what I'd just done to him.

I could feel his sticky cum between my legs and on my anus. Some was dried on my chest, and I had no idea what my face looked like, although I was fairly certain it was clean of his semen. I pulled on my panties and shorts, bracing myself against the table so that I didn't fall over because my legs were still shaking and weak. I sat back on the edge as I put my bra on. I lifted my shirt to examine it. There was no way I could wear it as it was. There was a big smear of dried cum, clearly visible on the black fabric. I turned it inside out, "This will have to do." I pulled the shirt on, tidied my hair, grabbed my list, and left.

I do this maintenance on the building on the same day every year. I then wondered if Mike might happen to have another "breakdown" on the same day next year. I hoped so!

12