Random Encounters: Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ceol looked her up and down. "Wow, you've got a great body! I bet you're an amazing swimmer."

Anne opened up a bit. "Oh? Yeah, I guess. But as a sailor, I usually try to stay out of the water." She laughed nervously at her own joke.

Ceol threw her head back and laughed with drunk abandon.

Anne smiled and blushed at the sand.

Ceol gave a satisfied sigh. "Great at other things too, I bet."

"What?" said Anne looking up and seeing Ceol already making her way to the water. She smiled and bounded to catch up with her.

Ceol dove the water, causing barely a ripple.

Anne hit a wave, belly-flopped into the sand, and tumbled the rest of the way into the ocean. Her head emerged from the water, gasping for air while hair stuck to her face, obscuring her vision. She followed the sound of Ceol's laughter deeper into the waters. When the siren's laughter disappeared, Anne took a deep breath and plunged into the waters.

The water was crystal clear, illuminated by the yellow and pink glow of the setting sun. Ceol moved with a fluid, captivating grace in the water, as though it were an extension of her body. She circled and danced around Anne faster than could be tracked by a human underwater. Anne was so entranced watching her move she nearly forgot to breathe.

Anne swam back up and took a deep breath. Before she could plunge back down, she heard Ceol's enchanting voice. She looked around but didn't see her. The beautiful music was coming from all around her.

Ceol emerged from the water directly in front of Anne, her song focused, losing its all-encompassing magic.

"That's incredible!" said Anne as Ceol finished her song. "Could you teach me?"

Ceol smiled at her. "I guess I could give you some pointers. Let's head into my cove. The sound is incredible in there."

"Okay!"

Ceol extended her hand. "Hang on tight."

Anne took her hand, "Why? Is it deep under-"

Anne was pulled into the waters. She felt completely at the mercy of Ceol's powerful swimming. She let out a surprised bubbly cry, feeling her grip on Ceol's hand getting weaker. She pulled herself closer to Ceol and tightly grabbed hold of her waist. She wrapped her legs tightly around the base of her large fin for more grip.

She suddenly became aware of the grinding motion of Ceol's soft fin. Each brush of her rhythmic swimming sent a shiver of pleasure through Anne's core. She let out a small gasp, nearly losing her grip. She forced herself to cling tighter but only succeeded in making the grinding more intense.

She let out a full gasp and let go of Ceol before she lost herself completely. She fought the urge to breathe back in. She tried to look up but wasn't sure which way was up anymore. It was dark. Her heart skipped a beat.

Something warm pressed against her lips and oxygen began filling her lungs. She breathed in deeply. Her fear subsided and her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Her lips were pressed against Ceol's. She closed her eyes and drifted closer to Ceol.

"There we go," said Ceol, pulling away abruptly. Her voice was as clear underwater as it was on land. "You ran out of breath quick. Don't worry. We're almost there."

Anne's head was swimming. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, the lack of oxygen, or the kiss. She climbed onto Ceol's back, ensuring she wouldn't suddenly run out of air a second time. Ceol's skin felt so warm and soft, even in the cold ocean water. She held to her tightly as she took off through the water again.

Half a minute later, they emerged in a dark cavern. Water dripping from unseen stalactites echoed throughout the cavern. It had a delightful earthy smell with hints of sea salt.

Anne stumbled around the cavern in the darkness.

"Can you see?" asked Ceol.

"Barely."

"Take my hand. I'll be your eyes." She took Anne by the hand and led her through the cavern. "It'll get better a little later. The entire thing lights up once the moon comes out. Until then, we only need sound and touch."

Anne's heart fluttered as she was guided through the cavern and was eventually seated on a mysterious soft surface. She pushed her hand against it. It was springy. "Is this a bed? Do you have a bed down here?"

"Washed up after a wreck. Beats sleeping in a sandbed underwater. Do you like it?"

Anne flung herself back onto the bed, achieving a respectable bounce. It was huge, by far the largest she'd ever been on, set with soft covers and warm sheets. "This is the best bed I've ever been on! I'm used to sleeping on a cot. This is like a cloud!" She rolled around, humming pleasantly.

"Oh, good! I wasn't sure if it was good by human standards and I want you to be comfortable," said Ceol sliding onto the bed. "You need to be comfortable to sing well."

"Oh, right," said Anne remembering that she was expected to sing. "Maybe a little more to drink first, I'm a little nervous."

"No no no," said Ceol dismissively, "don't be nervous." She slid beside Anne. "Just relax and start by humming." She put her hands on Anne's shoulders and gently started to massage her. "No need to be so tense."

Anne tried to clear her throat and sing but instead melted into the siren's massage. "Can... can we just do this a bit longer? After everything that's happened, I can't tell you how good this feels." She let out a long groan feeling her muscles unknot. Her touch felt so good.

Ceol gave a tiny laugh and continued rubbing Anne. She rested her fin on Anne's lap and pressed her body closer to Anne's.

Anne blushed and let out a little shudder.

Ceol leaned in closer to Anne's ear. "You're heart's racing. Are you really that scared to sing?" Her breath tickled.

"N-no," said Anne, closing her eyes and feeling a warm tingle run through her.

"Mmm, good. Someone as beautiful as you should be confident." She kissed the side of Anne's still wet neck.

Anne gasped sharply, tilting her chin up. Her breaths quickened. She opened her eyes and a light purple hue was radiating from behind her. She shifted to look at Ceol, who was now emitting a vibrant purple bioluminescence. She gazed into the siren's alluring turquoise eyes. Her words failed her as she took in the sight of the gorgeous mermaid.

Ceol moved in front of her. She raised herself and looked down at Anne, giving her a devious smile. "You're the prettiest thing that's washed up in my waters and I'll hear you sing one way or another."

Overcome, Anne pulled her in close and kissed her passionately. A primal desire burned in her core. She breathed deeply through her nose, each breath heavy with lust and desire. Her tongue explored the insides of Ceol's mouth. She tasted wonderful, a hint of the sweet rum still lingered on her lips.

She ran her hands over Ceol's body, caressing down her gilled neck, over her chest and erect nipples, and along her well-defined stomach muscles. She clutched the back of her soft and supple fin, lifted her slightly higher, and pulled her in closer.

Ceol hummed with delight. "Mmm." She sunk into her embrace, grabbing the back of Anne's head and running her fingers through her wet hair.

Anne moaned against her lips. Her cunt was burning with all the pent up desire of the month at sea. She continued to kiss her again and again.

Ceol's fin slipped between Anne's legs. She pressed her breasts to Anne's, slowly urging her to lie back on the bed.

Anne heaved with desire and took the hint. She wanted so much more of the alluring siren. As she lay back, Ceol kissed down her neck, every peck fanning her already burning desire. She closed her eyes and basked in Ceol's descending kisses.

Ceol's hair tickled as she made her way to Anne's breasts. She caressed her breast and teased at her nipple with her thumb. She took her other breast into her mouth and lightly sucked on it, playfully flicking her nipple with her tongue. Anne arched like a cat and cooed as Ceol's mouth left it with a satisfying pop. She licked and kissed up Anne's stomach, over the ridges of her abs and back up her breast, swirling her tongue around her stiff bud.

Anne could feel herself instinctively grinding against Ceol's fin. She wanted so much more. "I-I want you." she gasped as Ceol's tongue continued to dance on top of her nipple.

Ceol let out a playful sigh, "Mmmm, not until I get you to sing." She slid lower, kissing down Anne's stomach. Anne loosened her legs as Ceol made her way lower, kissing over Anne's mound and along her inner thigh.

Anne bit her lip, looking into the eyes of the glowing mermaid. They betrayed the devious smile she was hiding. She felt the smallest lick along her outer lips. She tilted her head up and gasped, stunned at how sensitive she was. She felt a throb of desire as a second, longer lick slid up the other lip.

Ceol slid her tongue up the center of Anne's slit, parting her soft lips, teasing around her throbbing clit. She licked around her hood and sucked at her lower lips. Slowly, she swirled her tongue around her sensitive bud. She reveled in feeling Anne's thighs squirm against her.

Anne wanted more. The mermaid's playful lapping was wonderful torture. She ran her hands through her black and purple hair and pushed herself against her. Ceol pressed her tongue forcefully against Anne's clit, sending a shockwave of pleasure coursing through her body.

Anne gasped. "Oh fuck!" she said in a high pitched moan. "Right there!"

"Mmmm, music to my ears," said Ceol, her voice muffled. She kissed and lightly sucked on Anne's clit before returning to a steady swirl.

Anne sat up, bracing herself on her elbows. She wrapped her strong legs around Ceol and pushed on her back, squirming against her face. She could feel herself fast approaching her peak.

Ceol lightly clawed at Anne's sculpted stomach as she licked with wild abandon. She looked up to Anne, face covered with her sweet juices, eyes daring her to come.

"Oh fuck, oh gods," moaned Anne as her breaths grew short. She could feel herself tipping past the point of no return. Her body tensed up. Her bottom lifted off the bed and Ceol pulled her closer, pressing her face into her hot cunt.

Pleasure exploded through her core. She held her breath as it rippled through her. Instinctively she pushed Ceol's face against her wet cunt, smearing her with her orgasmic juices. The mermaid never stopped licking or needed to take a breath but glowed more intensely. Her orgasm rolled over again and again until she grew too sensitive to bear the siren's relentless oral lashing. Anne shuddered as the final wave of pleasure crashed over her and fell back onto the bed.

Ceol continued to kiss around her sensitive cunt but never enough to be overwhelming. She lightly ran the tips of her fingers along Anne's leg, giving her the most delightful exterior tingle to match her interior one.

"Holy hells," said Anne between heavy breaths.

Ceol watched Anne's chest heave with each heavy post-orgasm breath. She licked her lips as she crawled into bed next to Anne.

Anne turned her head to meet the siren's gaze. "You're incredible." She brushed some of the siren's hair away from her face.

Ceol moved in and kissed Anne softly on the lips. It was gentle and sweet. Anne closed her eyes and kissed her back, caressing her cheek as they exchanged slow passionate kisses. They pressed their bodies close together, feeling each other's warmth and delighting in the skin on skin (and skin on fin) sensation.

Anne knew neither of them was satisfied. "I want to make you feel good too," she whispered between kisses. She could feel Ceol's smile on her lips. She kissed down her gilled neck and along the edge of her finned ears. Ceol shivered and Anne could feel the goosebumps on her arms. She nibble on her ear, eliciting a loud gasp from the siren. She held back a giggle at her discovery and licked along the ridges of her finned ears.

Ceol clutched her tight and gasped, pushing her fin between Anne's legs. Her squirming was already making Anne feel good again.

"Here," whispered the siren. She grabbed Anne's hand and guided it between them, bringing it against her fin, just below her pelvis.

Anne felt a glistening slit slick with desire. She gently pressed an exploratory finger into her. Beneath the nearly invisible soft slit on her fin, everything felt familiar. She ran her finger along the edges of her inner lips and up to her clit. Ceol let out a singsongy hum against her lips.

She lightly pressed a finger deeper into her. It was met with no resistance and she pressed deeper until she ran out of finger. She slowly removed her digit, now wet with Ceol's excitement, and massaged the mermaids wanting entrance.

Ceol began to glow brighter. Anne moved back slightly so she could more easily pleasure the mermaid. Ceol kissed a few times at the air before realizing Anne had repositioned. With her other hand, Anne cupped Ceol's cheek before pushing a finger deep into her. Slowly she began to make a come hither motion while massaging Ceol's clit with her thumb.

"Ohhh," moaned Ceol. She melted into Anne's hand and bit at her palm. She took long, intense breaths as Anne's expert finger moved rhythmically inside her.

Anne smiled at her, basking in her aroused glow. She felt the end of Ceol's fin push between her thighs. She looked down to watch it press against cunt, gyrating until her lower lips parted and it was flush against her clit. She looked back up to see Ceol wearing a devilish grin. The end of her fin met her bottom with a playful slap as she started to grind her fin against her.

Anne moaned. "Mmmm." Her fin was controlled and intense with its movements. She wouldn't last long. She looked Ceol in the eyes and moved her fingers with greater intensity. The faster she moved her fingers the harder Ceol's fin massaged her cunt. They both quivered and pressed their foreheads to one another as they both raced towards their climax.

"Oh, Anne!" moaned Ceol, tensing up. Her glow became so bright as almost to be blinding.

Anne could feel the mermaid clench around her finger. She kissed her passionately as she started to come again. Her second orgasm, more intense than the first, exploded from her core reaching deep into every extremity. She cried out in an almost pained ecstasy.

They jerked and trembled on the bed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over them, pushing a wet passionate kiss on the other between blissful spasms. A burst of bioluminescence accompanied every aftershock of Ceol's orgasm before going dimer. A final shudder ran through them in unison.

Anne tried to lie down on her back but Ceol's powerful fin pressed against her bottom and pulled her in close. Their sweaty bodies met in a warm embrace, covered in one another's excitement and stray hair. They breathed heavily, reveling in the feeling of each other soft chest and strong arms.

Anne couldn't see after being blinded by Ceol's orgasm. She listened to Ceol's pleasant post-orgasm humming. They didn't care how much time had passed as they held one another close and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * *

Anne opened her eyes and saw a pale white light filling the cavern. Her shifting woke the sleeping siren.

"Mmm," moaned Ceol as she stretched. "Nighttime," she said, sitting up and smiling.

"It's beautiful," said Anne watching it creep over the cave. Something caught her eye. A glint of gold. She watched as the moonlight crept over a pile of treasure. Then several piles more. As the cavern fully illuminated, she saw that the walls were lined with spices, rare jewels, kegs of booze, statues, and other works of art. She stood up and spun around, taking everything in. "What the hells?!"

"What do you think of my collection?" asked Ceol eagerly. "Is it impressive by human standards? I've always wondered."

"W-where... where... ho-" She fell back onto the bed which she now saw was so big and ornate that it could belong to a king. If she had a better knowledge of sigils, she would have known that it did.

"Well, a lot of ships crash into the rocks near the island. Especially during storms. That's why I always sing during the rain now, to calm the sailors' nerves." She motioned to a pile of swords, spears, and armor at one end of the room. "Some people even come to the island to hunt, but they never make it past all the hidden rocks. I feel bad for them since there are only birds here. Well, and me, of course."

Anne stared at her slack-jawed. She didn't have the heart to tell her the truth.

Ceol shrugged. "Oh well. I hope you think it's nice."

"It's very impressive," she finally managed to respond.

Ceol beamed with joy, hearing that her treasure horde was impressive. Her smile quickly faded and she looked down to the cavern floor. "So..." she started, the sound of water dripping from the ceiling echoed through the cave filling the silence, "I guess tomorrow we should look for ships so you can get back to land."

Anne lifted her chin to meet her warm eyes. "I don't know. I think I may need a few more singing lessons. Could be a while before I'm as good as you."

Ceol beamed and threw her arms around Anne, both of them falling backward on the bed. They kissed each other passionately. It was already time for another singing lesson.

******

Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoyed this story please consider leaving a review.

There will be more random encounters...

12