Randy Buys His Dream House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're forgiven," said Randy, smiling.

Erica smiled back and nodded. "The inside is sound, but old. I'm sorry to say that no building inspector will sign off on this project without a complete re-wiring of the property. That's because the wiring is as old as Methuselah. If you put in modern appliances, it would simply be unsafe to draw modern current loads through those wires. A hundred-amp service would be more than enough. It's non-negotiable, I'm afraid. You need brand new electrics."

Randy listened, but had already decided to hire Erica and accept her plans. His mind wandered as he envisioned both of his female companions in their cheerleader outfits having sex with him, having sex with each other, and because Randy's own predilections were fantasies of control, restrained. He could feel his cock respond.

After another ten minutes, Erica finished her pitch. "Do you have any questions?"

"When could you start?"

"Don't you even want to know how much this is going to cost? It's a fair chunk of change."

"Erica, Patty has been my point person on this project and she says the two of you were cheerleaders together. She trusts you implicitly. That's good enough for me. Please take the job."

Erica reached out to shake on the deal and Randy once again poked around in her head. He found her mind an interesting place to look. Erica was a highly sexual woman, latently bisexual and, most importantly, she found him attractive. Things were looking up.

Erica smiled and said, "Thanks, Randy. I'll get the figures to Patty."

"Well," said Randy, "this calls for a celebration. My treat."

The three ordered modest lunches. Erica asked Randy about show business. Could he really hypnotize people? What was life on the road like? That sort of thing.

Patty said, "I need to go out to the car to get something. Don't let Randy get away."

Patty returned carrying an oversized shopping bag. "Randy, tonight is a special night. I want us to go to The Corral. This is the final night of the season. It's a Halloween special costume party. As you know, The Corral is a special place for me and I want us to go. I even bought you a costume. Here, look."

She dumped the contents of the bag onto the table. It's all here. Randy saw the cowboy outfit and laughed. Patty smiled and said, "I guessed on the boot size. What's your shoe size?"

"Ten and a half, narrow width."

"The boots will fit. Put on the cowboy hat, please."

"It fits alright."

"You look great, Tex," laughed Erica.

"Why thank you, Maam," said Randy doffing his new hat and smiling.

"I reckun I'll see y'all at the big dance then," said Randy in his best cowboy voice. "What time shall I pick you ladies up?"

"We'll meet you at eight at The Corral, Tex. You remember where it is. It's after three now. Getting ready for a costume ball is different than a regular date. It takes time."

"Is that what this is, a date?"

"Well, it's not a church social, Tex."

"Are you coming Erica?"

"What, miss this show? No way!"

"You gonna bring a date Maam?" asked the hypnotist.

"Naw. I'm meeting someone there. My girlfriend is going to set me up."

"Lucky fella."

Meanwhile, Back at The Corral

Randy pulled into the parking lot at The Corral about quarter to eight. He adjusted his string tie and got out of his rental. Closing the door, Randy put on his new cowboy hat and checked himself out in the sideview mirror. The look said "100% pure dude." He laughed and went into The Corral and got a table. The place was barely half filled, but there weren't any tourists. They'd flown or driven south weeks ago. All-in-all not a bad crowd for the very end of the season.

The UP-Country Gentlemen were already set up. Most of the tables featured a mix of costumes, primarily western, but there were a few vampires, whose dates wore slick evening wear with painted-on bite marks on their necks. One woman wore a Minnie Mouse costume and her date was dressed as Popeye, the Sailor Man. It was a fun crowd, common local folk upholding a Manistique Lakes tradition before closing up for the winter. The Halloween Ball was the last official event of the season. Tomorrow would be the start of "off-season" in Manistique.

Randy realized that he was watching his new neighbors. Next summer he would arrive as the "new guy in town." He'd meet folks soon enough.

Randy kept a weather-eye on the door. Before too long the door swung open and in came Patty and Erica wearing their cheer costumes, complete with blue and yellow and white pom-poms. Rather than come further into the club the two beauties stood next to each other, assumed the ready position and spoke in unison. "Hi there folks, what do you say? Who's gonna win this game today? Lakers! Lakers! Lakers!" The two women shouted, "Go Lakers!"

The entire room burst into applause and laughter. Randy stood up and clapped. The two cheerleaders bounced over to Randy's table and sat down, a little breathless. "Surprise!" they both said in unison. "Will you buy us a drink, cowboy? We promise we're legal, cross our hearts." Both girls stuck out their chests and "crossed their hearts."

The Amazing Randy just sat there speechless, his mind in hyperdrive. The night had taken a decided turn for the better. Randy ordered the drinks and turned to the women sitting across the table. "You guys look great," he gushed. "When's your date showing up, Erica?"

"He's already here."

Randy scanned the room. "Where is he?"

"Right in front of me. Tex, tonight you're stepping out with two cheerleaders."

Randy looked directly at Patty who grinned from ear-to-ear. "Like I said, surprise!"

Just then the UP-Country Gentlemen broke into their first number, a cover of Asleep at the Wheel's Choo Choo Cha-Boogie and immediately both girls stood up and extended their hands to their "date." "Come on, Randy," said Patty. "No excuses. I know you know how to line dance. I taught you myself."

Randy stood and allowed the beautiful women to lead him by the hand out onto the dance floor. The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist could no longer resist the desire to peer more deeply into their minds. Both women were happy, very happy. They had planned the whole thing all along. Patty had told Erica all about the time he and the lovely realtor had been lovers. Best friends share things. He knew that. Given her circumstances, loveless for so long, it was only natural that she share the evening she had spent with Randy with her best friend.

Erica was another matter. Initially, she was reluctant to sign on, concerned that her client might get the wrong impression. She'd shared that misgiving with Patty who reminded her that when Randy had bought his lake house, she too had worried about her professional reputation, but Erica had been hired by a handshake that afternoon. Their business was already completed. Now, she was just looking to get laid, in a threesome, with her friend Patty and Randy.

Patty was in on it.

After three up tempo line dances, Patty excused herself to "use the little girls' room." "You guys keep dancing. I'm gonna be a couple of minutes."

Erica and Randy stayed on the dance floor. Her long hair had been carefully braided and tied with tiny ribbons. She smiled and made small talk while they waited for The UP-Country Gentlemen to begin a number. The band stepped up to their microphones to play Highway 101's All the Reasons Why, a tearjerker about lost love. Erica took Randy's hand, wrapped it around her slim waist, and said, "Hold me close while we dance."

Randy pulled the beautiful "cheerleader" close while she gently placed her hands around his back and put her head on his shoulder as they swayed to the slow ballad. "Ever kiss a cheerleader, Randy?" she asked looking up into his eyes.

"I may have kissed one or two, but never one who was in uniform and certainly never one more beautiful than you, Erica. You know you're putting me in a very difficult position. Are you trying to drive me crazy, because if you are, you're doing a fantastic job of it. I'm here with Patty, Erica."

"No, Randy, you're here with Patty and me. We're a team tonight."

Mustering as much self-control as he could, Randy just kept dancing.

Patty emerged from the bathroom as the song finished. She could see her best friend dancing with Randy, but it didn't bother her at all. Everything was going according to plan, except the "game" was in on the plan.

All three of them arrived back at their table together. As they sat down, Randy said, "OK you two, obviously you're up to something. Care to let me in on it?"

Patty took Randy's hand and said, "Is it so difficult to accept that you've found yourself at a bar with two horny cheerleaders who want to rock your world?"

"To be honest with you, yes, kind of." Randy was lying. He'd been in all sorts of fantastic situations with women, including a marathon session in Sault Ste Marie with four Lake Superior State sorority girls very early in his career.

"Randy, why didn't you kiss me just now when we were out on the dance floor. Couldn't you tell that I wanted you to?" asked Erica as she twirled her braids like an embarrassed schoolgirl.

"Of course I could tell, Erica, but I didn't want to hurt Patty. I assume that, as her best friend, you know that she has very strong feelings associating The Corral and betrayal. There's no way I'm gonna do it to her, especially here. I'm not an asshole."

Patty half-jumped from her seat as she twisted to face the cheerleader with the long blonde braids. "What did I tell you, Erica? Isn't he dreamy?" Patty laughed out loud.

"Am I in the middle of some kind of bet?" asked the cowboy.

A Conspiracy Revealed

"Randy, you know that the fact that we have slept together never had anything to do with our business relationship. Our business is complete. Same thing with you and Erica. She has the contract and you've hired a fine, competent general contractor. We're both grateful, but even if we had never done any business, the two of us would be sitting here flirting with such a handsome cowboy."

"You're making me blush."

"Randy, tonight is your lucky night. Have you ever been in a threesome?"

"Is that a trick question?" Then, squinting and mugging ever so slightly, he said, "maybe once or twice."

"How many threesomes have you been in Patty? No, don't answer that. It doesn't matter."

Erica said, "Patty has told me all about you, how gentle and wonderful you are. So far, you've lived up to the image she painted me. I'm the one who suggested a threesome. After that, she told me about your interest in her cheerleading days and we came up with tonight's costumes. Do you have a fantasy about cheerleaders?"

"Several. I have lots of fantasies, ladies. Let's have another drink and talk about them. I like the way tonight is going." Randy rose to go to the bar to get the drinks.

"Erica," Patty said, "what did I tell you? Ask him about his hypnotism act. I think that he just might be able to do it for real. Can you imagine if he really could?"

"No way. It's an act."

"See if you can get him to talk about it."

Randy returned with three drinks and sat down. "I smell a conspiracy," he said with a smile.

Patty twirled her twin black pony tails and smiled a little girl smile. "Who, us?"

"What do you have to say, Erica?" asked the master hypnotist.

"I agree with Patty. You are dreamy. I never knew that guys like you were still around. Patty says that you're a hypnotist."

"I am. My stage act is built around hypnosis."

"Could you hypnotize me or both of us?"

"I hypnotize beautiful women on stage five nights a week. Why? Does your little conspiracy include me hypnotizing you?"

"It does now," said Erica. Patty?"

"I'm in. Randy, are you saying that you can hypnotize us both at the same time?

"Sure. Give me one of your hands". Erica and Patty put their hands out and Randy took hold of them. "Erica and Patty, Until I release you, you will obey me. You will not draw attention to us. No loud noises. From this point on when I ask you a question you will always tell me the truth. Do you understand me ladies?

"Yes we do."

"OK, that's about it."

"You're kidding, said Erica. "That's it?"

"Well, yeah."

"I don't feel any different."

"Ever been hypnotized before?"

"No."

"Then how do you know that you're supposed to feel different? How about you, Patty; do you feel any different?"

"Honestly? No."

"Let's try a little experiment to see if I can convince you. Erica, Would you describe yourself as 'kinky'?"

"Yes, I guess I would."

"Have you ever let a lover tie you up?"

"No."

"How about you, Patty?"

"Nope, never."

"What were you two planning for tonight?"

"I can't speak for Patty, but I intended to have you do me at the same time I was sucking Patty's pussy."

"Erica!"

"Patty, it just came out. Don't be mad."

"Patty, how about you? What did you want to happen?"

"I wanted you to take me, and I wanted to watch you do Erica."

"Patty!"

"Need any more convincing?"

"No."

"Where do we go from here?"

"Any suggestions?"

"Sure," said Randy. "We can go to your place, Patty." I don't know about you, but I'd like another slow dance with you. And Erica, I think I owe you one too."

"And after that?" asked Erica.

"Well, I was waiting for one of you to ask what I wanted?"

"I want to go back to your place, Patty. I want to tie you up and screw you both. By the way, you both are leaning towards giving it a chance. You're curious about what it would be like to be restrained while someone decides how to use your bodies. What do you think?"

"I like this idea," said Patty.

"Sounds sexy," said Erica.

"Ladies, let's go."

Girl Talk

The ride to Patty's was short, hardly enough time for a real conversation. Once Patty had unlocked the door and the three costumed revelers made their way to the kitchen, Patty said, "I'm getting myself a drink. Want some wine, Erica?"

"Yes, please, but first I need to tinkle." Erica made for the bathroom.

"Randy, can I get you a scotch?

"Over ice, with a splash, please."

Patty poured the master hypnotist's drink and two glasses of Chablis. "Randy, can I be honest with you?"

"Patty, I have commanded you to be honest and truthful. You cannot be otherwise. What's on your mind?"

"I've never been tied up and I'm worried. This feels a little scary."

Just then the bathroom door opened and Erica joined Randy and Patty in the kitchen. Taking the proffered glass from her friend, Erica took a sip and then said "Well, here we are."

Randy spoke. "Erica, Patty says that she's worried about being tied-up. How do you feel about it?"

"Never done it, but no, I don't think that you're going to really hurt us. That's not the vibe I get from you, Randy."

"Good, because you both have absolutely nothing to fear from me. I will never hurt you. There is no danger here."

Turning to the beautiful realtor he said, "Patty, do you have any silk scarves?"

"Yes, quite a few, in fact."

"Please go get them." A minute later Patty returned to the kitchen with a dozen or more silk scarves. "Perfect."

"Ladies, this is the point where I leave you two to discuss where we go from here. I need to use the bathroom as well. "Feel free to discuss anything you'd like. We'll talk more when I get back."

As soon as Randy had closed the door, Patty turned to Erica and asked "What have I gotten us into?"

"Patty, look at it this way; you've been out of the dating scene for over a year thanks to your asshole ex. One day you bump into a potential client who, in a matter of days puts $40,000 into your pocket and helps you break out of your, I don't know... your 'sexual funk'. You yourself said that he was an amazing lover. Tell me; did he approach you or did you approach him?"

"You know it was me."

"Did we or did we not intend to set a trap for him. You yourself said that he had a thing for cheerleaders. Well, here we are. Two cheerleaders who are exactly where we intended to be."

"But aren't you even a little afraid of being tied up? What if he..."

"What if he what, ties us up and fucks the both of us? Pat, he's not going to hurt us. We created this fantasy, on purpose, to get him to join us in a threesome. So what if his view of the threesome involves something new? I'm curious and a little turned on. When he comes back ask him anything you want. Has he lied to you yet?"

"No."

"When you two were alone together, did he try to hurt you?"

"No, exactly the opposite. He was the gentlest lover I've ever had."

Just then the toilet flushed and the sound of running faucet water announced Randy's return.

"How are we doing, ladies?"

"I'm in," said Erica, "but Patty's not sure. Have you done this before?"

"Many times, but I must say, the cheerleader angle is new. Keep a few things in mind before you give me a final decision. First, this is your decision. I've already made up my mind. I want to act out a fantasy in which I gain control of the two most beautiful cheerleaders in Michigan. I will admit that if you agree, things might get a little edgy, but I have never harmed a lover nor would I."

"Both of you know that I can hypnotize lovers. You're under right now. If I want to, I can erase all of your memory of the "control" scenario and we can start anew. I'll let the two of you run the show. Either way, I win. I can't wait to see you naked, especially you, Erica."

"This is an opportunity for you to experience something new in complete safety. Patty, you know that I've met Joey. He was a jerk and a cheat. I am neither one of those things. I'll tell you what. If you'll trust me when I say that there is a certain amount of freedom in giving up control, but in a safe environment, I will give you a safe word which you will be free to use at any time no matter what commands I may give you. You say that word and we are done, at that instant. The moment you say the word 'banana,' we stop.

"Then I will command you to completely forget our encounter after we talked at Dot's and our business for tonight will be concluded. Our professional relationship will be unchanged. Vindictiveness is not my way. You will believe that two girlfriends decided to share some wine and see if they could still fit into their old cheerleading uniforms. I was never here."

"Or, if you'd like, I'll leave right now, with the same commands to forget me and my powers. Eventually, I'm going to force you to forget my abilities. I'm sure that you understand why I have to do that. What else you remember we can talk about later. That's about all I can do. Like all encounters between lovers, eventually a certain level of trust has to be established. I've tried very hard to get you two to trust me, but in the final analysis, it's up to you."

"Come on, Patty," said Erica. "He's right. This is a golden opportunity. Naughty sex without guilt and in total safety? What's not to like?"

"I can mold this experience any way you want, from totally vanilla to pure terror. Let's say a '1' to '10.' Ten is the scariest. No matter what level you choose, I will not go any farther than you want. How about it, Erica, got a number in mind?"

Looking directly at Patty, she said. "I've been thinking about this. I do trust you, Randy. Oh, and, I'm looking forward to seeing you naked too. Hell, you haven't even kissed me yet and here I am designing a kidnap scenario with you." She hesitated and said, "I'm going to say, 'eight'."

"Erica!" said, the pony-tailed woman in the cheerleader outfit. "I thought that I was pushing the envelope with a 'six.'