Randy Buys His Dream House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
266 Followers

"Ugh," he said, acknowledging her intrusion.

"Now, Randy, bite my nipples now," said Erica as she played with her fleshy breasts, pushing, squeezing, anything to increase their sensitivity. Randy leaned forward and seized her turgid nipple between his teeth, being careful not to bite too hard.

Patty withdrew her finger and, after coating it with her pussy juice, pushed it back into his asshole, a little faster and up to her second knuckle. "Lighten up and accept it, Randy. I'm going to fuck you up the ass while you fuck Erica's big titties. The next thing Randy knew her index finger was replaced by the supple head of the dildo which, even though it was thin, was still bigger than her finger. She added more spit for lubrication as the helmeted tip made its way past the muscular iris and into his rectum. Randy tensed and then accepted the intrusion, all six inches of it. His teeth released Erica's nipple and immediately the hypnotist began to kiss and suck on it. Erica reached for Randy's cock and enveloped it with tit flesh until only the tip poked through, just below her chin.

Patty continued to massage his balls while she held the dildo buried in his ass. Whenever Randy pushed his cock into Erica's cleavage, he uncovered a bit of the dildo. When he backed off, the dildo reburied itself to the base. He built up a strong rhythm, forward, back, forward and back again. Erica looked him straight in the eye and smiled as she wet her lips with her tongue, preparing to kiss her lover, should she get close enough. Randy's cock throbbed, stiff again and Randy thought he could feel his jizz rising towards the tip.

Patty turned the knob on the end of the jellied toy cock until she could feel a low frequency vibration and then began to push it deeper into her lover. Randy began thrusting in earnest, fucking Erica's alabaster cleavage faster and faster. Patty cranked the vibrator to "high" and that was enough for Randy. His body stiffened as Patty pulled the invading fake cock from his ass in a single tug.

Cum came shooting out of the tip of Randy's cock as he shot his sticky spunk all over her chin and up as far as the base of her nose, much of it falling into her open mouth. Randy grunted, gasped "Oh my God!" and fell off to one side to savor the aftershock of his eruption.

Patty and Erica looked at each other and smiled.

Eventually the three lovers found a comfortable position and fell fast asleep.

The next morning, Patty rose carefully from her bed and made her way to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. Eventually Randy and Erica joined Patty. Each took a cup as they sat around the kitchen table, still exhausted from their frenzied night of sex. Randy said, "You two are amazing, literally a fantasy come true. Come give me your hands. The beautiful professional women extended their hands and Randy took hold of them while he spoke.

"I have to leave for Sault Ste Marie in an hour. I won't be coming back until next summer. When I do, we may or may not meet each other as lovers. We'll see. Until then after I snap my fingers neither of you will remember our time together as lovers. I'm just another friendly satisfied client. Most importantly, you must never speak to anyone, including each other, about my abilities. Say that you understand."

"I understand," they said in unison.

"Patty, you are an incredible beauty and I want you to have faith in yourself. I command you to forget Joey; let him just fade into memory. He will never contact you again. You are young, talented and more beautiful than any woman has a right to be. Allow yourself to trust your feelings. There's a good man or woman who is ready to worship you as his goddess. I am commanding you to allow yourself to come as many times in a single encounter as you wish, up to a half dozen in a twenty-four-hour period.

" I command you, Erica to have the same climax capacity as Patty. Meeting you was wonderful. Perhaps we will meet again in the future as lovers, but whomever you take on as a lover, be sure to maintain your edge. Each of you is sexy as hell and together... well... all I can say is Go Lakers!"

All three lovers laughed and kissed.

As soon as one of you takes me to my car, my commands will take over and we will go our separate ways. I have a plane to catch.

"Snap!"

To the Reader: Now that you've finished reading, please take just a moment to leave a comment or a criticism. It just takes a minute and to me, it's the most important thing.

At any rate, thanks for reading.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
266 Followers