Randy Buys His Dream House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy laughed. "Seven it is then. Last thing before we start. I want each of you to kiss me. I believe very strongly that lovers can communicate most clearly by simple kissing. Let your kiss tell me what you want the night to be like. Got it?"

"Me first," said Erica, "and I get two. You owe me one."

"How about you both get two? Fair enough?" Again, Randy laughed out loud. "This is already fun."

"Yeah, kinda," said Erica grinning.

"OK, okay, I'm feeling better. I think I could use another glass. How about you two?" asked the pony-tailed beauty in the cheerleader outfit. She took her glass and Erica's as well.

"I'm good, Patty" said the master hypnotist.

"Thanks, Pat, I'll have one too," said Erica as she moved towards the hypnotist in the cowboy suit. Erica closed the distance until she was standing close to Randy. "Randy, this was the kiss I wanted at The Corral this evening." Erica lifted her head and kissed Randy on the lips. True to his belief, the kiss spoke volumes. Erica's lips were soft and moist. She pressed gently as Randy met her with similar expression. It was a kiss between two people who knew they would soon be lovers.

The kiss broke and Erica looked up to see Patty with the two filled wine glasses watching her best friend kissing her lover. She turned back to Randy. "I'm all-in tonight, Randy," she whispered as she took Randy's head in both her hands and kissed him as aggressively as any woman had ever kissed him. To punctuate, she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Erica released Randy and turned, smiling to Patty as she took both wine glasses. "You're up, girlfriend."

Patty stepped close to Randy as well. Without a word, she kissed him as if they had been lovers for years. It was comfortable and romantic. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Tell me that I'm doing the right thing."

"You are, Patty. I could never hurt you. Giving up control to someone you trust has its merits. You'll see." She took Randy's head and kissed him almost as forcefully as Erica had, but held her tongue.

Trick or Treat

Ladies, pay close attention to me. It's Halloween Night. The two of you are college cheerleaders set to go to a costume party. The doorbell rings and you answer it, thinking that it's trick or treaters. It isn't. Instead, it's a man with a gun. Before you can react, he forces his way inside.

"Going somewhere are we ladies?" said Randy holding his right hand in the "pretend pistol" position.

"What are you doing? Get out of here!" said Erica.

"Be quiet. This isn't a toy," he said. You, blondie, get those scarves and tie ponytail here's hands behind her back. Do it!"

Erica reached for the scarves and selected two.

"Erica, said Patty, "Don't tie me up."

"Patty, he's got a gun."

"That's right and don't you forget it."

Erica tied two of the scarves together and then secured Patty's hands.

"Now you turn around. Gimme those hands." Randy repeated. "Do it!" He quickly tied the pig-tailed blonde's hands behind her back and then stood back to admire his handiwork. Standing in front of him were two beautiful women in their early thirties, but dressed in their old cheerleader outfits, which still fit them well, except for their sweaters, which strained at the pressure from inside. They had bigger tits than when they were in high school plus, with their arms secured behind their backs, their chests pushed even harder against the soft wool.

Their legs, complete with bobby socks and white sneakers were bare all the way up to the hem of their mini-skirts. "Back up against the wall." The women complied. "Now, spread 'em." Again, the two women moved their legs apart, eyes fixed on the 'cowboy" who'd broken into their house and clearly meant to molest them.

Randy stood in front of his realtor and reached below her skirt until he could feel her panties. He used his hand to massage her sex through the soft cotton. They were wet. Randy used his index finger to split her labia apart under the sopping material. Slowly he rubbed his finger up and down the wet slit. "Somebody's ready," he said.

"Ready for what?" asked Patty.

"What do you think?"

"Leave her alone!" said Erica.

Randy turned his attention to the blonde. "Whatever you say, blondie." He removed his hand from Patty's pussy and licked his finger. Moving close to the beautiful contractor, he reached for her bare leg just above the knee and opened his hand. Erica shuddered as the intruder touched her flesh. Slowly his fingers began to climb her inner thigh until he could feel Erica's panties, which were also soaked.

Erica spread her legs farther apart, silently signaling her desire for Randy to continue. "You know what's coming, don't you, blondie?"

"What's he talking about, Erica?"

"Patty, he's going to rape us."

"I prefer 'fuck', he said.

"I'll bet you do, you pervert!"

"Just for that, I'm gonna take my time with you." Randy's hand advanced, slipping under Erica's panties as his finger probed for her clitoris. Erica jumped involuntarily clenching her thighs as his finger found the mark. Randy advanced until his body pressed hard against Erica's body. "Which one of you lives here?"

"I...I do," said Patty.

"Let's go to the bedroom, shall we?" Patty led the way down the corridor to her bedroom. As soon as the two cheerleaders entered the room, Randy pushed them onto the bed, gently, so they didn't fall onto each other. He pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Listen up. You're not going to whatever party you were going to. We're gonna party right here." Both women shook their heads from side to side. "Don't like that idea, huh?"

"Tough."

"This is how it's gonna be. The party can be fun or..." he said brandishing his finger gun, "or, it can be no fun at all. Either way, I'm going to fuck the both of you so start getting used to it. I'm going to undo your hands, blondie. If you do anything I don't like, you're going to regret it. I don't want to hurt you, but I will. Got it?

Erica nodded in the affirmative.

The master hypnotist looked at his real estate agent and said, "Hey ponytails, lie back on the bed."

Patty did as she was told, using her legs to push her head up onto the pillow. "OK, blondie, pull her panties off. Now!"

Erica knelt over her girlfriend and reached under her cheer skirt. "I'm so sorry, Patty," she said as she hooked her fingers under Patty's panties and eased them down over her hips revealing her wetness in the form of a dark spot on her robin's egg blue underwear.

"Alright, blondie, chow down."

"What?"

"Put your face between her legs and lick her pussy."

'I will not."

Randy gave Erica a quick slap on the butt. "The next one's gonna hurt."

"Erica positioned herself between Patty's legs, looked up and said "Oh Patty, I'm so, so sorry."

"That's alright, Erica."

"Slowly Erica lowered her head until her mouth could feel Patty's black bush. She stuck out her tongue and began licking her girlfriend's cooze. Meanwhile, Randy began removing his boots and pants until he was naked from the waist down. "Blondie, lift your ass up and take off your panties." This time Erica did as she was told.

Mounting the bed behind the blonde, Randy seized Erica's braids with one hand as if they were the reins controlling a prized filly. With his free hand he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. While Erica continued pleasuring Patty, flicking her tongue back and forth along her girlfriend's clit, Randy positioned his cock at the entrance to Erica's pussy and slowly rubbed its head up and down, coating it with her lubrication. Erica met Randy's swabbing motion with motion of her own as her hips flexed in and out.

Randy eased his way in.

Erica paused while she savored the feeling of Randy's dick sliding into her wet sheath. After a few withdrawals and re-insertions Randy gave Erica a light slap on her ass. "Keep eating, blondie."

Patty began to moan low. "Uugh, oh, ohhh." Her hips began a slow rotational motion against the bed and Erica's tongue. Erica's right hand went to her own clit as Randy continued his slow assault on her sex.

Patty's moans turned to gasps as she lifted her hips off the bed trying to jam her sex into her girlfriend's face as she raced towards climax. Randy could feel Erica's body tensing as she sped towards her own eruption. Once Randy could feel its close approach, he pumped the blonde cheerleader three times fast and then withdrew. Erica shuddered and shook as she fell to Patty's side still twitching.

Randy stayed on his knees as he reached to untie Patty's hands while he surveyed his handiwork. "Ladies, I release you." Patty's hands went directly to her sex. Both women continued to experience little aftershocks as they diddled away stretching to extend their orgasms. Eventually, they just laid on the bed looking up at their former "tormenter."

"Oh my God, Randy, that was so amazing," said Erica. "It was so real."

Randy simply smiled. "Who wants to take a break?"

The Rub

Patty and Erica both shook their heads up and down. The tall, black haired real estate agent slid off the bed. "Can I get anyone a drink?

"I'll have that scotch now, Patty, if you don't mind," asked the master hypnotist.

"You mean there's more?" asked Erica as she leaned in to kiss her new lover.

"Erica, there's as much as you want. Are you normally multi-orgasmic?"

"Nope, never had two in the same night."

Randy gently took her hand. "You are now, Patty too."

"But what about you, Randy?"

Patty returned with the drink order and gave each of her lovers their drink, pausing to give the hypnotist a peck on the cheek.

"Well, there's the rub," he said wistfully. The only mind I have never been able to control is my own. I can give my partners pretty much everything they want, but, unless I'm lucky, I'm limited to one. It's a rare occasion that I get off twice in one night."

Erica continued. "Have you ever slept with two bona fide cheerleaders before?"

"No, he laughed as he took a sip of his drink. "This is a first for me."

Erica turned to her girlfriend and said "Sounds like a direct challenge to the honor of the Lakers Cheerleading Team to me, Pat." Patty smiled nodding in agreement."

Randy grinned and then laughed out loud. "Go team. Go Lakers!"

"You know," said Erica, "I can't speak for my sister here, but I can be an awfully naughty girl under the right circumstances. Boys like it when I'm naughty. What do you say, Patty, feel like rocking this cowboy's world?"

"Definitely."

"Go Lakers," Randy repeated, grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Why don't you put down your drink and lie back while we take things over for a while?"

Randy put his glass on the table and his head on the oversized pillow. Patty and Erica, who both were still dressed in their cheer costumes, minus their panties, each got onto the bed with their long legs stuffed underneath them.

Each cheerleader placed her inside hand gently on one of Randy's outstretched legs. "How about we paint a new fantasy for you?" asked Erica as she used her free hand to slowly finger herself. Patty followed suit. Taking her glistening digit out and holding it up for Randy to see, Erica asked him "Want to taste some real cheerleader pussy, Randy?"

Randy just stuck out his tongue. First Erica, and then Patty rubbed her gooey finger up against it. Randy smacked his lips. Meanwhile, their hands slowly moved from the master hypnotist's calves over his knees and halfway up his thigh before stopping. This time Erica, who was clearly taking the lead, raised her free hand to rub her tit through her sweater. Erica kneaded first one and then the other, rubbing and then grabbing as again, Patty followed her lead, all the while squeezing Randy's thighs. Randy's cock slowly lifted towards the zenith as his eyes fixed on first one temptress and then the other.

"Do you like tits, Randy? Are you a tit man?" Erica brought both hands to her chest as she rubbed herself, slowly squeezing one globe and then the other, taunting the hypnotist with her hands as well as her voice. "Wanna see my tits, Randy? Wanna see Patty's tits? Patty's tits are gorgeous and soft, Randy. Whose tits do you want to see, Randy, mine or Patty's?"

"No fair,' said Randy. "I wanna see all of your tits. I want to suck on them... and bite them."

"Oh, I'll just bet you do," said Erica as she reached under her sweater and slowly undid her brassiere and slipped it out from underneath. Patti followed suit. Both beauties resumed rubbing their breasts through their cheer sweaters. Randy stared as if he'd been hypnotized, totally mesmerized by the naughty cheerleaders.

"Randy, you remember the feel of my tits, don't you? Remember how soft they are? Don't you want to suck on them again?" Patty taunted.

"Patty, why don't you show him your tits first. I wanna take my braids out."

"Good idea, Erica," said Patty as she reached to undo her pony tails before lifting her sweater slowly over her head. Once the sweater was off Patty shook out her hair, which caused her tits to jiggle back and forth.

Meanwhile, Erica carefully pulled her pigtails out until her ice blonde hair hung, still curled like Rapunzel's "golden stairway." "Well Randy, said Erica, I'll bet you want to see my tits, don't you? You know, they're bigger than Patty's tits. I don't know if they're softer," she said as she rubbed them through her woolen sweater, but I do know that if you want to suck and bite nipples, you're gonna love these." Erica pulled her sweater over her head and Randy could see her tits, naturally conical with enormous pink aureoles and huge nipples, stiff as steel thimbles.

Just as soon as the turgid tips came into view, Erica shook out her hair and it fell, like a golden curtain over her chest. Erica squeezed her tits together as she lifted her leg to straddle the hypnotist. Randy's eyes fixed on Erica's deep cleavage. He imagined his dick sliding up and down the crack as Erica squeezed her breasts to simulate her pussy. "I want to fuck your tits, Erica."

"I'll think about it while you lick me." Erica shifted her hips as she lifted the front of her skirt revealing her sex as she hunched up to where her pussy could be reached by her lover's extended tongue. She lowered her skirt like an old photographer's hood.

Patty shifted on the bed until her face was inches from them tip of Randy's erection. She opened her mouth wide and lowered her head until Randy's cock was well inside. Randy shuddered as Patty's lips closed around his penis and she started a slow, light suction, just enough pressure to tease.

Erica kept taunting Randy as she ground her pussy into the master hypnotist's face. "I'm rubbing my tits, Randy. Don't you wish you could watch? Instead, you're down there... how'd you put it? 'Chowing down' was it?"

"Mmmmf"

Randy continued his furious cunnilingus, ramming his tongue as deeply into Erica's pussy as he could and then using it to flick her clit. Patty shifted her hips and mounted Randy's cock, instantly burying it to its base as she rode him reverse cowgirl style. Randy lifted his hips to meet each downward thrust until Patty increased her pace to the point where Randy, who had been reserving himself, lost control and came in four quick spurts of gooey jism. Erica lifted herself off his face and swung to one side of the bed while Patty took the other side.

"Go Lakers," said Randy through a big "pussy-eating grin." The cheerleaders laughed and kissed him all over his chest and neck. "Girls, that was fabulous."

"Good," said Erica, "because we're not done. You do want to fuck my titties don't you? That is, of course after you bite my nipples until they hurt, just a little, and then kiss them better."

"How about we take a break? I need to use the toilet," said Randy. The master hypnotist rose and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He stood holding his cock over the toilet waiting for his system to switch from sex to pissing. As he stood there, he talked to himself. "Randy, these girls are not gonna stop until you come again. You know that, right?" As his urine flow finally started, the master hypnotist answered his own question. "Best leave them in charge."

Back in the bedroom, Patty looked at Erica smiling. "Erica what's up with all the titty talk?"

"Pat, I know a few things about what boys like and so do you. You're just out of practice." Grabbing her breasts and mushing them together while holding her nipples between her fingers, she said, "The only thing guys like more than titty talk is actual tits. He wants to suck on these things real, real bad. I'm counting on it. When he comes out, I intend to be on my knees, head down, holding my tits up like an offering. You should do it too. It will drive him crazy. Hurry, that's the toilet flushing."

The Offering

Randy washed and dried his face and his cock, hung up the towel, and opened the bathroom door. Before him, kneeling with their heads down were Patty and Erica each holding their breasts squeezed together to accentuate their more than ample cleavage. "I had no idea that cheerleaders were this naughty," he laughed.

Well, normally we aren't; you just got lucky," said Erica as she laid down on the bed. "Randy, how are you at following directions?"

"Fair to middling, said the master hypnotist. "To be honest, I'm a lot more used to giving them."

"You say that giving up control has its merits. Here's where you find out for yourself. Kneel over me. My tits are for you." Randy assumed the position. "Now bend over and kiss me."

Randy leaned in and delivered. Erica raised her head and returned his kiss as he pressed himself to her soft lips. Randy broke the kiss but Erica held his head while she spoke softly. "Randy," she whispered, "you know, guys aren't the only one who love the feel of titties. We ladies love it when the right guy plays with them in the right way. I meant what I said. I want you to play with my titties and then I want you to fuck them and shoot your cum all over them."

The raven-haired realtor went to the night stand and opened the drawer, She withdrew a thin pink jellied dildo/vibrator. Patty threw her leg over Erica's lower body and put down the vibrator while she hunched up close to Randy's jack-knifed backside. One hand went to the hypnotist's scrotum and testicles, which hung low below his body. With the other hand she reached for his penis and begin stroking life back into it. She kissed his back anywhere her lips could reach.

Randy's lips settled on the space just below Erica's chin and worked their way through Erica's golden curls until he could feel the skin soften and give way to pressure. Erica used her hands to lift the nipples as high as she could. "I like it when guys pinch my titties, Randy. Would you like to pinch them?" Randy reared up on his haunches and seized each of Erica's oversized pink nubs between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing them. "Harder, lover. Pinch them harder." Randy squeezed harder and Erica moaned, "That's it. Just a little harder."

Patty took advantage of Randy's new position to kiss him behind the ear, nuzzling gently while she worked her magic on his cock, which began to re-inflate. "What's this?" she asked no one in particular. "Do I detect signs of life?" Randy continued to pinch Erica's steel-hard nipples.

"Trust us yet, Randy?" she asked.

"Completely. This is amazing," he said as his hips began to thrust forward to maximize the effect of Patty's stroke. She picked up the dildo and rubbed it against her pussy to coat it with lubrication. She allowed a spattering of spit to land between Randy's ass cheeks and then watched as the goo slowly made its way to the hypnotist's puckered anus.

"Trust me Randy," said Patty. "Trust us." Patty licked her index finger and pushed the tip up against his sphincter, applying gentle but insistent pressure to the muscular opening until it parted ever so slowly and her finger slid in up to her first knuckle.