Randy Buys His Dream House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song ended too soon for both of them.

By the time either bothered to check it was after eleven. Randy was unable to resist probing into Patty's mind. What he found was a woman who was happy tonight, genuinely happy, but mixed with an air of sadness. He found the source. During the previous year, her ex-husband had cheated on her for months with a waitress from The Corral. While she was putting in sixteen hours or more every day building the capital to buy her way into Owens and Hart, he had used the opportunity to have a torrid affair with a younger woman.

One night she'd shown up at The Corral to have a drink before going home. Unseen by either her husband or his paramour, she'd watched as the undeniable signs of an affair revealed themselves. One look at their faces, even from afar, and a kiss which could only be between lovers was all she needed. Little oddities and a reduced sex and social life instantly sorted themselves into a picture of betrayal, a picture she was angry at herself for missing right up until the end.

While her husband and his lover dallied at The Corral, Patti packed the essentials into two suitcases, drove back to the agency, took the keys to one of the properties, and never returned to her home.

That was over a year ago. After the divorce had finalized, Patty had thrown herself into her work while throwing her social life into the trash.

Tonight was the first time she'd returned to The Corral in over a year. Patty's mind was a jumbled mess. She felt anxious because she'd had a wonderful time with the friendly and funny stage performer. She genuinely liked Randy and could sense his attraction to her, but he was a client and she did not want him to think that she would be sleeping for her commission.

Randy had his own dilemma to cope with. He genuinely liked the beautiful real estate agent and had initially intended to seduce her. Now, he wasn't so sure. After much consideration, he decided not to press matters, but bide his time instead while Patty worked her feelings out. He knew that the two would be seeing each other while she showed him properties. He'd play the long game.

As they sat across the table enjoying a final drink, Patty's face went dark and she lowered her gaze. "Patty," asked Randy, "what's wrong?"

"Randy, the man coming towards us is my ex-husband. I do not want to talk to him, especially if he's had a few. It's very private. I'm so sorry."

"No need to apologize to me. If he comes to the table, don't say anything if you don't want to. I'll handle it. Trust me."

"But you don't know how he can get."

"True," he said as he reached across the table and gently raised her chin so she could see his face, "but he doesn't know how I can get. Don't you worry. Let me do the talking."

Patty's ex, a tall, athletic man with an imposing physique came up behind Randy and deliberately leaned over the hypnotist, resting both of his huge hands on the smallish table as he spoke to Patty, who refused to even look at him. "Hey Pat," he said, "long time no see."

"Not long enough," she said. "Joey, you're drunk. Please leave us alone."

"Who's us? This little guy here? You don't mind if I visit with my ex for a little while do you little man?"

Randy shifted one of his hands to cover Joey's paw. "No, Joey, why would I object? Pull up a chair."

Patty's face went blank, clearly confused. Randy stared straight into her eyes. "Patty, now would be a good time for you to visit the little girls' room. This will all be over in three or four minutes. Trust me, Patty, please." He reached into his pocket and took out a small silver pendant that he carried with him for occasions just like this one. Although the pendant was nothing more than a convenient prop, "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" kept it close by for use when he did not want to reveal the true nature of his gift to the audience, who this time, was Patty Hart. He didn't need it at all. Joey was already completely under his influence. Randy swung it back and forth a couple of times, making sure Patty could see it and then replaced it into his pocket, and winked once at his dinner date. "Don't worry about a thing."

"Patty rose and headed off towards the ladies' room." "Hey," said Joey as he pulled up his chair, "where's she going?"

"Joey," said Randy as he re-established skin contact, from this instant forward, you will obey all of my commands. Do you understand?

"Sure."

"Good. Joey, so far as I can tell, you have made at least two catastrophic errors in your life, that I know of anyway. First, you gave up all rights to speak to your ex-wife, who is a beautiful and wonderful woman. I need you to know that you will never see her naked again. You'll never suck on her tits or touch her sweet coozie, let alone fuck her. That's over for you."

Your second mistake was running into me.

In a minute, when I snap my fingers, you will rise from the table and leave The Corral. You will never return to this restaurant again. Tomorrow, you will quit your job and move out of Manistique. To be honest, I don't care where you go or what you do so long as you leave the U.P. and never return. You will never attempt to contact or speak to Patty ever again. Got it so far?"

"Yes."

"Once you're off the peninsula, for the next full year any time you go to a bar, you will pee your pants as you enter. If you meet a woman you're attracted to, no matter where you are, the moment you learn her name you will wet your pants. You may not wear diapers of any kind and will outright refuse to do so no matter who advises you to wear them. You will be unable to masturbate for two full years. You will not remember this encounter, ever, but you will follow my instructions to the letter."

"Finally, when you see Patty return you will rise, find our waitress, and pay for our entire evening, leaving a fifty percent tip and then leave to do the things I have commanded. That ought to do it."

"Snap."

As soon as Patty came into view, Joey got up and made straight for the waitress. "Randy, what happened?"

"I took care of it. Right now, he's paying our tab before he leaves. Watch." Patty sat down and watched as Joey fulfilled his instructions.

"I don't get it."

"Patty, you know what I do for a living."

"And he just let you hypnotize him?"

"He didn't really have much of a choice. The good news is that he will never bother you again, ever."

Just then, the lead singer from The Up-Country Gentlemen announced the final song of the night, It's Over, an old Roy Orbison hit designed for slow, intimate dancing. Randy rose and extended his hand. "Patty, in a few minutes they're going to kick us out of here." Let's dance until they do."

The two moved out onto the dance floor and held each other tight while they swayed to the haunting tale of lost love.

When they left to go to the parking lot, Randy held Patty's arm as they strolled to her car. She looked up into the hypnotist's face, clearly offering a kiss. Mustering all of his self-control, Randy just opened the driver's side door and gestured for Patty to get in. Once she closed the door, he motioned for her to roll down the window. "Patty, he said, I cannot remember having a better evening. You were delightful company, and a great dance teacher and partner. How about we go look at some of those properties tomorrow?"

"Sure, Randy. Can we meet at my office at one o'clock?"

"Excellent. See you then." Randy stepped away from the car and waved as Patty drove off.

It was the long game.

Home Alone

Patty spent the ride home reviewing her evening out. The night had started out with so much promise and potential. She'd had dinner with a client who was both charming and attentive. They'd danced and laughed. They'd held each other close during a number of dreamy slow dances. Everything was going so well until her asshole "ex" had crashed the party. Even after Joey had interrupted and insulted her client, Randy had quietly dealt with the matter somehow.

In the parking lot she had clearly offered to extend the evening with a kiss, an offer which her client had either missed or ignored, instead choosing to wave goodbye after making an appointment to view some properties later on. What the hell had she done wrong?

Once inside her home, Patty went directly to her bedroom and stood in front of a full-length mirror searching for obvious flaws. She removed her jeans and boots. Her legs were long and well-defined. A quick twist of her hips revealed no cellulite. She removed her red satin blouse. Her breasts were hidden momentarily by a soft lace bra. Her torso narrowed at the waist. Again, no obvious flaws. Eventually she was completely naked. She let her hair down and the contrast between her jet-black mane and pale white skin was clear, with each complementing the other. Her breasts barely drooped, despite her being into her fourth decade. Her eyes didn't lie. She knew that she was beautiful in both form and figure. What the hell had she done wrong?

Once she had removed her make-up and brushed her hair in the bathroom, Patty went to her closet and chose a sheer nightie. She turned down the bed and crawled between the covers. As she lay there, Patty's mind kept turning to her reluctant client's face and comforting smile. She closed her eyes and drifted as she recalled the slow dances and how great it felt to have a man hold her close.

Her hands, acting on the instructions of her imagination, went to her sex, first gently foraging through her pubic hair. She found her labia and spread them as she softly poked her pink pussy, searching for arousal-driven moisture. Once she found it, she leaned over in bed and reached into her bedside table to retrieve her dildo, a flesh colored eight-inch phallus made of pliable rubber. She opened her mouth and slowly inserted the fake, though life-like cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes, imagining that her client was pushing his cock into and out of her mouth, all the while, fingering herself.

She removed the now saliva-coated dildo and inserted it into her sex, slowly pushing it until she could feel the rubber testicles push up against her "taint." She rotated her hips and released a low moan as, once again the rubber dong transformed into a real cock, Randy's cock. As she drew the dildo back and forth, her free hand found her clitoris and she diddled herself. Her hips rocked up and down as they rotated while she imagined herself working with her lover in synchrony. She imagined the hypnotist's weight pushing her back into the bed as he drove his cock into her. The beautiful raven-tressed realtor felt herself rising to climax.

Her body tensed; her fists clenched: and then she collapsed back into the bed. After a minute or two of re-charging afterglow, she removed the dildo and curled-up into the fetal position. As she drifted off to sleep the same nagging thought returned to her mind. What the hell had she done wrong?

Road Trip

Randy arrived at Owens and Hart at the agreed-upon time. Patty, smiling, invited him into her office. This time she wore casual summertime clothes and sneakers. "Excuse my casual attire, but the properties we will be visiting are off the beaten path and we may have to "break trail," she said smiling as she made air quotes.

"Good," said Randy. "Like I said, I value privacy."

"Ready to go?" asked the attractive real estate agent.

"After you."

The two of them drove out of Manistique to visit the first property, both scrupulously ignoring the presence of the eight-hundred-pound gorilla in the back seat. The property was located on North Lake, the northernmost and smallest of the three lakes which made up the Manistique Lakes Region.

The property featured four hundred feet of lake frontage and eight acres of attached mixed hardwood forest. The home, a year-round contemporary, featured modern appliances and three bedrooms. True to his instructions, the home was nestled into the woods which almost ran straight up to the building. Randy listened intently and as soon as he could detect the sounds from the nearby highway said, "Sorry, Patty, this one doesn't pass muster. Let's move on to number two."

"Number Two was located on Big Manistique Lake, the largest of the three lakes. The property featured a full quarter mile of shorefront as well as twenty-two acres surrounding an aging three season summer house with a full wrap-around porch, complete with a screened-in section containing a single bed. Inside, the kitchen featured aging appliances. There was a master bedroom with an attached bath as well as a smaller guest bedroom and a small bathroom off the hallway from the kitchen to the master bedroom. The exposure was south-western over the lake. Randy could see and hear a few motorboats out on the water but no highway sounds. The house sat inside a significant clearing. Overall, the property was far more attractive than the home, which clearly needed work.

"This property I like, said Randy, but the house needs work, a lot of work."

"You said that was not necessarily a problem."

"And it isn't, Patty. I guess I was just stating the obvious. Let's check out property number three."

"Sure."

The third property was located on South Manistique Lake and featured twenty-five acres of unimproved wooded land. Randy walked the substantial shoreline and tried to envision a new home on the property. Eventually, Randy signaled that he'd seen enough and he and Patty got into her car.

"A while back we went through a town called Curtis. Is there any place in Curtis where we can grab a bite to eat?"

"Certainly. Dot's features good food and excellent home-made desserts."

"Do you mind if we stop or are you due back at the office?"

"Randy, you are my only client today. I'm all yours."

"Then Dot's it is."

Once Patty turned-off the motor to her car, she reached to scoop-up the three manilla folders, but Randy intercepted her arm as she reached around to grab them from the back seat. "Let's just have dinner and leave the real estate stuff until tomorrow."

"OK, Randy, but will you at least tell me whether or not any of the three struck a spark?"

"Number two has me thinking. Let's just leave it at that for tonight, shall we?"

The Gorilla Speaks

The two sat in a booth on one side of the dining room. The teen-aged waitress brought them both a cup of coffee and menus. It was then that the gorilla finally spoke.

"Randy, can you tell me what happened last night?"

"What would you like to know?"

"Well, for one thing, I'd like to know what you did to my "ex" while I was in the bathroom."

"I hypnotized him and then told him to go away and not come back...ever."

"And he let you do that?"

"I didn't give him a choice, Patty."

"You can hypnotize people against their will? I thought that wasn't possible?"

"Get that from a hypnotist, did you?"

"I thought that was common knowledge."

"Common? Maybe. Knowledge? Nope."

"Have you hypnotized me?"

"No, Patty. If anything, you've hypnotized me."

"What?"

"How would you describe last night Patty, up until Joey showed-up?"

The beautiful real estate agent stared her client straight in the eye. "Honestly?"

"I would prefer you tell me the truth, of course."

"It was the best night I have had in years. Couldn't you tell?"

"Yes, Patty, I could and I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"Again, Randy, what happened?"

Randy reached across the table and took Patty's hand. "Patty, try to see this from my perspective. Here we are, having a wonderful, fun, and yes, romantic night together. All of a sudden, your "ex" crashes the party and your face goes dark. No matter what designs I may have had while we danced together, what kind of guy would I be if I had ignored your obvious feelings and pressed you for, I don't know, what?"

"I wanted you to kiss me. Why didn't you?"

"Patty, you know what my life is like. You understand seasonal employment. Let's assume that I actually buy one of the properties you show me. Depending on the year, I can be away for as many as ten months. I'm not in the market for a long-term relationship."

Randy squeezed Patty's hand for gentle emphasis. "Things went south in a hurry last night. I am not the kind of guy who takes advantage of women period, let alone a woman in obvious distress. I'm not a predator. As attractive as you are, both outside and inside, before we go any further, I want the person I kiss to be clear about who she's kissing, and why."

"Randy, I don't see you as a predator, especially now. I'll be honest with you. Now you know that I'm not wearing a ring because I'm divorced. He cheated on me, not once or twice, but for months. I was so busy working that I never had a clue until I saw him and his lover together, at The Corral as a matter of fact. I left that night and last night was the first time I've seen him since then. I threw away any and all jewelry my ex-husband ever gave me. I didn't even go to my divorce hearing. I had my lawyer handle everything. Last night was the first time I've laid eyes on him in over a year."

"It threw me."

"Which is precisely my point," said Randy. "More importantly, Patty, what do we do now? I promise that no matter what you say it will not affect our business relationship... unless you want it to."

"I want a re-play of last night... with a different ending."

"So do I."

Randy squeezed her hand again and discovered that her mind had cleared. Thoughts of her "ex" were gone, replaced by thoughts of anticipation. She wanted to kiss Randy, or to have Randy kiss her. It would wait until after dinner.

The two finished their meal and ordered an after-dinner drink while they planned the rest of their evening. There were other local bars, a couple with local bands. They considered going back to The Corral, but decided that, even though they would have liked to have danced, the previous evening's issues were still too fresh. A return to The Corral was out.

"I've got it," said Patty. "I have a solution and it's a surprise!"

"Oh boy," said Randy in mock concern.

"Cut it out. You're gonna like it and I know I'm gonna like it. Say that you trust me."

"Of course I trust you. I was just pulling your leg. You're in charge."

"Great," said the beautiful black-haired real estate agent. "Drink up and let's go."

The two left Dot's to head for Patty's company car. Randy extended his arm and Patty grabbed and squeezed, burying her head in the master hypnotist's shoulder while she tugged. Randy did not need to look inside her mind to tell that he was holding on to a happy girl.

Randy opened the driver's side door and motioned for Patty to enter. Instead, Patty took the door handle and gently closed her door, securing it with a bump from her behind, and put her hands behind her back. She looked up into her client's eyes. "This was where we made our mistake last night," she said. "I wanted so much for you to kiss me. I thought that I had flashing green lights on my forehead. I thought it was so obvious."

"Obviously I missed it, Patty," he lied. He closed the distance between the two of them and reached for her shoulders. Slowly she lifted her lips to meet his. The kiss which emerged was slow, smoldering, and undemanding, promising more. The reset was complete.

As Patty and Randy wound their way along the road from Curtis back towards Manistique, Randy wondered what the beautiful real estate agent had in mind. He could have learned the answer merely by touching her arm, but chose not to. Randy enjoyed not knowing everything about the women he encountered, electing to limit his intrusions to look for big red flags, not tiny green ones. Things were going just fine.