Randy Buys His Dream House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him that if he'll accept $400,000 and you can do the paperwork, I'll have a cashier's check in two days, but I'll have to go to Sault Ste Marie to get it. I assume that he doesn't want actual cash, but if he does, I can do it in three days. What's your cut of the take, Patty?"

"Six percent, and it's the seller's job to pay it."

"Would you be offended, Patty, if I throw in an extra, say, four percent?

You've earned it and before you say anything, I know what you're thinking. You've done a great job and I would award a man who had made the sale so seamlessly the same bonus."

Patty blushed. "Randy, you don't have to pay me."

"I'm not paying you. He's paying you. Tell you what, how about I give it to you as a retainer and you serve as my contact person with local contractors and tradesmen when I bring it up to my specs?"

"Would you be averse to hiring a woman contractor to do the work? My best friend owns a contracting business and this job would be well within her capabilities."

"Have you steered me wrong yet?"

"You know I haven't."

"Is she as pretty as you?"

"Randy!"

-fin-

Author's Note: There are folks out there who claim to enjoy and look forward to stories about "The Amazing Randy." Several... well... "some," have said so in the comments section.

First, thank you. Please keep reading and commenting.

Second, I recently submitted a "Randy" story which has been returned to me twice with the same form letter. I will not submit it a third time. If you would like to read it, (It's fine. They're way, way off the mark.) and are willing to PM a message to me which provides an e-mail address, I would be willing to send you a copy of either the original, or the revision, or both. Just ask. I'm not a stalking creep, just a guy who's pissed that he spent time writing and revising a perfectly good story meant for his "readers" only to have it rejected, twice, for God only knows what reason.