Randy Buys His Dream House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

"You're not going to let me in on this are you, Patty," he said.

"Nope."

Randy laughed. "That's OK; I'm up for a surprise."

After twenty minutes Patty pulled her car into the driveway of a modest home, shut off the motor, and leaned over to plant a kiss on Randy's cheek. "We're here."

"Where is here?"

"This is where I live, Randy. Will you come in?"

"Certainly."

Lady Day

Patty opened the door to her home and motioned for her client to enter. "Please have a seat here in the living room. You'll get your surprise in about ten minutes. Can I get you a drink while you wait?"

"Just water, Patty, please, with some ice maybe?"

"I can handle a glass of ice water I think. I have some scotch if you'd like."

"Maybe later. I could use a trip to the bathroom if you can arrange it."

"Down the hall on the left," she said. I'm going to freshen up in my room. I promise not to be too long."

"I can wait, Patty. Take your time."

Not long after he'd emerged from the guest bathroom and returned to the living room, Patty entered carrying a few CDs and wearing an entirely new outfit. Patty wore a peasant blouse, which was cinched by elastic just below her breasts and above, leaving her shoulders, lightly tanned from the summer sun, bare. Her breasts were full and her nipples pressed from the inside. She was obviously braless. She wore a pair of cut-off jeans, complete with frayed strands of denim. Her legs, slim and athletic, led to a simple pair of pumps. Patty's jet-black hair, newly brushed, hung to either side.

"Patty, you're..."

She brought her index finger to her lips and said, "almost ready." She loaded one of the CD's into her stereo and pushed the pause button. She found the light switch which was on a rheostatic dimmer and dialed down the lights.

"Randy, line dancing is kinda difficult without a line, so I'm afraid that slow dances are all I can offer. She pushed "play" and a muted trumpet backed by soft drums supporting woodwinds and a simple guitar introduced I Cover the Waterfront, by Billie Holiday, the great jazz singer.

"Away from the city, that herds and mobs, I'm standing alone by the desolate docks..."

"Dance with me, Randy."

The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist put his arms around his beautiful partner and drew her to him. They swayed back and forth while the dreamy love song continued.

"In the still and the chill of the night... I see the horizon, the great unknown..."

Patty nestled her head on Randy's chest and let the songstress paint her picture of unrequited love while Randy held her close and the two moved in soft synchrony, steered by the sad wistful melody of lovers separated by the sea.

In a minute or two the song ended and Patty raised her head, inviting another kiss. This time, Randy kissed her in earnest, silently offering an opportunity to continue the evening as lovers. Patty's response left no doubt that she wanted just that. The sensuous sway of the music re-started as Randy and Patty held each other as close as they could.

"Night and day, you are the one. Only you beneath the moon and under the sun. Whether near to me or far, it's no matter darling where you are. I think of you night and day..."

One by one, the great love songs of the past carried the two into the evening. Patty could feel Randy's penis growing. Instinctively aware of the change, Randy gently backed away. Patty lowered one of her hands and drew his waist back to her hips, slowly grinding her body into the stiffening knob beneath Randy's jeans.

The matter had been decided. As Lady Day sang Until the Real Thing Comes Along, the two kissed and held each other tightly. "Randy," said Patty as she looked up, dreamy-eyed, "I haven't been touched by a man in over a year. Make love to me, tonight."

Holding one hand, she backed away from her dance partner and led him to her bedroom. When she opened the door, flickering candlelight revealed that this had been her evening's intended destination all along.

Randy stepped closer as the soft music drifted in through the open door. Again they kissed, as The Very Thought of You filtered into the bedroom, soft, deep, rich with longing, yet muted as if a million miles away. He bent his head to caress Patty's shoulder. Patty tensed as she re-experienced the electricity that gentle love-making produced. Her hands went to her blouse and lowered it until the elastic boundary stopped just above her nipples. Randy was right; she wore no bra.

Randy's kiss followed slowly, winding its way from the taut skin of her collarbone to the soft, pliable skin of her upper breast. He lingered, distributing feather soft kisses to Patty's cleavage, never moving past the blouse's cotton boundary, content to let his lover guide him as he discovered her.

"Kiss me on the lips, Randy."

The hypnotist raised his head and once again their lips covered each other. Patty lifted her arms and drew her blouse past her nipples which were a soft pink, barely different in color from the fleshy part of the rest of her chest. Randy broke off the kiss. Patty watched as he closed his eyes and retraced his path to her breast, this time pausing only momentarily until he reached her nipple.

His lips slowly closed around her aureole as his mouth began a gentle suction against the turgid nub. Patty could feel her knees begin to buckle and allowed herself to sit down on the bed. As Randy followed, she laid flat on her back. Her breasts, which only a moment before had stood out firmly defying gravity, flattened against her torso. Her arms reached out for her lover and drew him closer, offering yet another tender kiss. Randy pressed his lips to hers, slightly increasing his pressure as the two acknowledged each other's desire.

Patty reached down to deftly unbuckled his pants and he removed both his jeans and his underpants in a single swipe. Randy kicked his docksiders to the floor and reached to unbutton his short sleeve summer shirt, but before he could undo the first button Patty stopped him.

"My turn." With one hand surrounding his cock, she used the other to slowly undo his shirt buttons one-by-one, pausing briefly to open the gap and kiss his chest, mimicking his earlier ministrations. Eventually, the final button slipped through its tiny slit and Patty pushed the cotton to the side. Now it was her turn to caress her lover's nipples which were small, but stiff and hyper-sensitive. Randy jumped involuntarily as Patty's teeth closed around the pink nub.

Randy's lips released a quiet moan as he settled back into the bed and Patty leaned in to apply the same treatment to her lover's nipple's twin.

"All of me, why not take all of me? Can't you see... I'm no good without you..."

Patty released her grip on Randy's erection and quickly removed her shorts along with her panties. The two lovers were now completely naked. They kissed lovingly, so gently that the kiss was hardly distinguishable from the one they had shared in the parking lot. Randy's hands went to Patty's breasts and kneaded them gently, pinching her nipples, as his head lowered to kiss Patty's soft tit flesh. She moaned low and her hips began a slow rotation.

Randy's head descended until his face lined up with Patty's dense black pubic mound. She spread her legs in invitation. Randy's first contact with his lover's sex came as his tongue pierced the dense pubic thicket and touched Patty's swollen clitoris. Patty's body tensed and flew upwards off the bed, propelled by orgasm, the first she had experienced with a lover in two long years. As she laid flat trying to recuperate from her sexual seizure, Randy lifted his head up, smiling from ear to ear.

He propped himself on one elbow and leaned in to kiss the beautiful real estate agent. Still weak, Patty simply turned her head so their lips could line up. Randy's lips delivered yet another romance-filled kiss.

Although Randy had never been in love, he was a hopeless romantic and he knew it. Of course, this made him a better lover. The best lovers were selfless. Since he had started seducing women, and he had slept with scores and scores thanks to his hypnotic powers and his natural charm, his love-making technique had diversified. Generally, women like Patty, vulnerable women, needed gentle care and romantic lovemaking. Randy's own fantasies were of control and rough sex. He enjoyed compulsion, but only with strong women who his power told him would welcome a dominant lover. Although in the past he had pushed the envelope, Randy was not a rapist.

Eventually, Randy rose from the bed and spread Patty's legs apart, indicating that he was ready to enter her. Patty lifted her knees and prepared. She stared at Randy as he worked to position his body for entry. Using his hand, he aligned the tip of his cock with Patty's pussy and then looked up, straight into the beautiful realtor's face.

"Randy," she said, "I want to feel you in me. Take your time. Make it last, please."

"We'll make it last together, Patty," said the hypnotist as he slowly advanced the tip of his cock into her warmth. Once Randy was inside, he released his grip and placed his hands to either side of her while he continued his penetration until his body was level to hers and their lips joined. Nancy pressed her lips against her lover's even as she felt his testicles bounce against her cooze. Randy slowly withdrew his cock and pushed it back into Patty's sex.

Patty's eyes rolled back into her head as she surrendered to the sensation she had denied herself after her ex-husband's betrayal. A man, a gentle and kind man, was making love to her, putting her needs first.

Randy was determined to bring the beautiful real estate agent to climax a second time, but without the use of his hypnotic power. He used his hands to position Patty's hands over her clit. "Meet me at the edge, Patty," he said. "I want us to climax together."

He kept up the slow pistoning motion as Patty felt for her clit and began to diddle herself. The lovers' pace quickened until both knew that they were close to the finish. Patty's hips rose as she climaxed a second time. Randy pushed as deeply as he could and Patty's hand held his testicles gently. Randy's cock erupted, spewing his warm cum into her pussy. Still inside, Randy collapsed as he reached out to hold his lover close. As soon as his cock deflated and he could move off her, Randy drew his lover's head close and kissed her with a passion she hadn't felt in years. She met his lips with her own expressive kiss. It said "I'm yours."

B and B

Randy woke to the smell of bacon and hot coffee. Throwing on his pants, he made his way to the kitchen as he followed the olfactory trail. He reached the kitchen doorway, but did not announce himself, content to soak up the sights as well as the smells. Standing with her back to him while she removed the hot bacon from a frying pan, Patty looked like an advertisement from a 1950s woman's magazine, the happy housewife cooking breakfast for her commuter husband. There were a few minor differences. Instead of a full-length apron cinched at the waist over a gingham dress and hair held back by a neckerchief, this happy housewife had a half apron, tied in the back... and that was it. Her perfect rear end was only partially covered... and she was naked from the waist up, her jet-black hair hanging half-way down her back.

Randy knocked gently so as not to startle her. Patty turned around, her breasts bared, and asked her guest, "Can I interest you in a bit of breakfast?" She returned to turning the bacon. "How do you prefer your eggs?" Randy walked towards the beautiful cook and put his hands around her waist as he snugged up close behind and leaned to kiss her gently on the neck. He lifted his hands slowly, tracing the twin chicanes that narrowed from her hips to her waist and then broadened to form her sleek upper torso. Halfway up her sides, Randy's hands changed direction. He reached from behind to heft Patty's breasts, not squeezing, but content just to hold them, as if he were weighing them, comparing them.

Patty put down the tongs on the stove and stepped back as she savored her lover's attention. "Let me guess," she said as she turned around and threw her arms around the master hypnotist. "You're not thinking 'breakfast'."

"And you were? What's the name of this diner? I'm coming back."

The lovers laughed and kissed a next morning kiss of recognition and affection. Randy said, "Patty, how about we agree to spend one more day on real estate and then have a quiet dinner together? After that, well... we'll let the moment decide for us."

"How 'bout we do both?"

"I'll pass on the eggs, but I'll have a couple of strips of bacon and a cup of black coffee, provided that you join me dressed just as you are. Your breasts are perfect and I like looking at them, said Randy, smiling like the cat who caught the canary. What time do you have to be at work?"

"Randy," asked Patty, "What's the name of my agency?"

"Owens and Hart."

"Lover, I own the place. That door opens when I insert the key and not until."

"Hey," he said as he removed his wallet, opened it and pretended to thumb through it, "I'm wide open, nothing booked all day."

After breakfast, Patty rose and slowly walked around the table. She said "I need a shower. Care to join me? I have a big shower, more than enough room for two. I could really use a hand soaping myself down." She let her hand wander south towards her sex. "You know, those 'hard-to-get' spots. Feel dirty, do you?"

"Positively filthy."

Naughty Ablutions

Randy and Patti walked through her bedroom, stepping over discarded clothes which had been left where they'd fallen the previous evening. Patty said, "I guess I'm not much of a housekeeper."

Stopping her in mid-stride, Randy drew the beautiful 'housekeeper' to him and kissed her full on the lips, holding her close while her breasts pressed themselves flat against his chest. "Housekeeping is the last thing I'm thinking about."

"Good" said Patty as she untied her apron and tossed it across the room. She bolted for the bathroom. Randy took off his pants and followed.

Patty had told the truth. The shower stall was a square, five or six feet on the side. The naked realtor leaned in to adjust the water temperature and then pulled her guest into the shower and closed the sliding door. The lovers kissed as the warm water flowed over their bodies. Patty reached for her shampoo and squirted a gob into one of Randy's hands. "I want your hands on every part of my body. Start with my hair." Randy reached up and slowly massaged Patty's long black hair with shampoo until a lather built up and Patty reached up to wipe the suds from her eyes. Taking Randy's soapy hand, she stepped out of the water flow and drew it to her pubic mound. "Don't forget to shampoo here as well."

Randy rubbed the shampoo bubbles into her pubic hair, rubbing in a circular motion as his index finger searched for her clitoris.

"Oh, that's it," she whispered. "I'm feeling awfully dirty down there."

"You mean 'naughty', he said.

"Yeah, that too," said Patty as she reached for a bar of Dove soap. Let's give you the once over."

"I want the full package, not just a once over."

Patty reached for a face cloth but Randy stopped her. "Skin on skin, please." Patty dropped the facecloth and lathered up her hands.

"Close your eyes." Patty brought her soapy hands up to her lover's face and began the slow process of washing Randy's face and torso. "Hands up." She washed his arms. "Turn around." She soaped his back. Patty sat down on her haunches. Spread your legs." Randy put his hands on the shower wall and spread his legs as Patty soaped his feet and ankles and worked her way up, momentarily stopping just shy of his ass. She soaped Randy's buttocks and then reached around for his testicles. Randy shuddered at the contact. Patty found his cock, which had already reached the horizontal, and stroked softly. She rose to her feet, turned him around and handed him the soap. "Randy, my titties are so dirty. Will you clean them for me? My hands are busy." She squeezed his cock for emphasis.

The two lovers kissed and then stood under the water to rinse off. "Two more things to do. If you don't mind, I'll put my conditioner in. Long hair like mine has to be conditioned correctly." She applied the slick lotion-like conditioner to her beautiful black tresses until they were covered. "It has to stay in a while to work correctly. Now to the other thing."

Patty rinsed the conditioner from her hands and returned to her haunches, lips just a few inches from the tip of Randy's cock. Once again, her hands covered and then gently massaged her lover's balls which hung low thanks to the warm water stream. Opening her mouth wide, she covered Randy's cock to the base and began a slow sucking motion. Suddenly unsure of his pegs, the World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist reached to steady himself against the tile wall.

Patty continued to suck and stroke his cock while the water fell to the floor around the lovers. While she sucked, she closed her eyes and brought her head under the cascade. Conditioner swirled around the drain as Randy's cock moved in and out of her mouth. Eventually, they could both feel Randy's penis stiffen, signaling that he was close to climax. He reached for the back of her head, holding it in place while his hips took over, softly demanding that she relinquish control. Patty's long fingers reached for her pussy as she worked her clit, furiously trying to catch up to her lover.

In short order, Randy was fucking her mouth with an increasingly rapid pace. Without announcement Randy's jism blew out the tip of his cock into the back of her throat. Three contractions later Patty jerked and fell back onto the shower floor, breaking her fall with her hands.

"Patty are you alright?" asked Randy.

Patty raised her head smiling. Partially opening her mouth, she said "Ahm ogay" as she answered through the spunk in her mouth. She tilted her head back. Randy could see her Adam's apple jiggle as she swallowed. She stood up, rinsed her mouth under the warm stream and kissed Randy hard, harder than any kiss the two had shared to date, a lustful statement of desire fulfilled.

Patty and Randy took one final pass under the shower and then she shut it off and opened the door. Tossing Randy an oversized bath towel, she said, "You're almost done." Using a smaller towel she began to towel dry her long black hair while Randy took his cue and dried off her body, pausing only to kiss her nipples, which still stood erect.

Patty used a third towel to dry her lover and the two fell to the bed, holding each other tightly and kissing. It was barely ten o'clock.

After a few minutes, Randy said, "I don't know about you, but I could use a nap." Patty responded by snuggling close and putting her head on his chest. The two lovers drifted off.

After they had awakened and Patty had tended to her hair, the two decided to go back to Owens and Hart. Patty took out some books of property for Randy to read while she listened to her phone messages and returned some of the calls. Eventually she came out of her office. "See anything you like?"

"Not really, but I have been thinking about the second property we saw yesterday. I think I could work with it. The shoreline view is spectacular."

"Wait until you see it in the fall. Actually, one of my calls was from the owner who wanted to know how the showing went. I told him that you were considering it along with some other parcels. Randy, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but this man is hot to sell. It's listed at $450,000, but if you meant what you said about cash payment, I'll bet he'd take $400,000 and maybe less. Can you get the money together in a week?"

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers