Randy Meets the Alpha Theta Omegas

Story Info
Randy chats up four sorority girls at a Sault St Marie bar.
10.6k words
4.55
14.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers

This story joins eighteen more tales featuring Randy Baumgardner, the main character. Every one of them can be found in the Mind Control section of Literotica. As always, I advise those who after reading this story decide that they like either the character, my writing, or both to start with The True Professional and then read the stories in the order in which they were written. It's a lot of reading. Take your time and enjoy. I encourage comments of all kinds.

The Amazing Randy Meets the Alpha Theta Omegas

Carnival Life

One of the first things Randy Baumgardner learned about carnival life was how regimented it was. The tents went up at a certain time and in a certain way no matter where the carnival was playing. Parking lots and fallow fields were pretty much the same whether you were at the Topsfield Fair in Massachusetts or the Iowa State Fair. Things were done a certain way and that was it.

Annual carnivals and fairs were special events for the locals, especially the young and the very young, but for the performers and workers who set up, maintained, took down, and then transported the entire experience from one destination to the next it was routine. It was a job.

Randy had joined the carnival in the spring as "The Amazing Randy- The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" and by now he was pretty much used to the routine and his role in it. His tent, which he rented from the owner of the amusement company, was put up and taken down by the carnival's crew. Although technically it wasn't his job, Randy was the new kid in town and he had "chops" to earn so he made it a point to be present during both "tents up" and "tents down." He spoke to the construction gang leader who told him just to try to stay clear of the regulars while they did their jobs, but to pay close attention in case he was asked to pitch-in in earnest.

Randy did as he was told. The behind-the-scenes aspect of carnival life fascinated him and he had already known a great deal about "the life" before joining up with Hudson Amusements. Randy's parents had both been professional carnival entertainers who worked the circuit for the same company while the young Randy lived with his Aunt Ivy and finished high school.

Once the young performer had decided to see if carnival life was to his liking, his parents had called their old boss at Hudson and convinced him to take a flyer on their son's newly-developed act. Thirty plus years in the business making money for Hudson had enabled the Baumgardners to establish a line of "carny credit." They knew the business in and out, at least the performance side of carnival life.

Randy's mother had told him about the conversation between his dad and Mr. Hudson. "Randy," she said, "you should have heard your dad talking and negotiating with Mr. Hudson. By the way, Randy, Mr. Hudson is always "Mr. Hudson" no matter who you are speaking with. Never break this rule. Respect the boss. Don't participate in gossip. Listen, but don't contribute."

"Never forget that you have this opportunity because your father put his own reputation on the line, a reputation he spent thirty years developing. I was in the room when your dad called Mr. Hudson. He said 'Listen, I'm telling you that this kid has lots of talent. I came to you first out of respect for our time together. If I have to call someone else, you are gonna spend the next two years kicking your own ass and I'm going to spend a lot longer than that reminding you how badly you deserved it.'"

Randy's dad had been right. His son did have "lots of talent." In fact, the twenty-one-year-old stage hypnotist was a natural performer, completely comfortable under the lights. The Amazing Randy radiated self-assurance while he did his act. Hecklers, commonplace at fairs and carnivals, were handled quickly and professionally, mostly with humor, but very occasionally by a direct challenge from Randy to whoever was interrupting the show to come to the stage. The issue was invariably either accusations of fakery or public drunkenness or a combination of the two. More than one of them left the stage with their pants around their ankles quacking like a duck or spouting lines from Shakespeare.

Randy's act featured hypnosis, but at its core, it was a comedy act. The object of the exercise was for the paying customers to enjoy themselves, to have fun. Randy's job was to get folks to laugh at his jokes and to laugh at each other.

That's where the hypnotism came in. Randy would select participants from the audience, "contestants" he called them, and then use hypnosis to make them do and say silly things, all the while setting the audience up for the next punch line.

The Amazing Randy's act was a lot like Groucho Marx's old TV game show, "You Bet Your Life." Groucho's "contestants" were a series of straight men and women whose one job was to be their eccentric selves while Groucho peppered the audience with one-liners, racy sexual innuendo, ethnic humor, anything so long as it got laughs and could make it past the censors at NBC. Every week Groucho's "contestants" allowed him to get laughs at their expense and all for a chance at a couple of hundred bucks and their fifteen minutes of fame.

Randy had watched reruns of "You Bet Your Life" when he was a young kid. Later, as he worked with his parents to sketch out his act, Randy consciously incorporated the feel of Groucho's comedy into his plan. Instead of a quiz show, Randy used his hypnotism to set up the jokes as he mined the audience for laughs. "You could do a lot worse than borrow from Groucho, son," his father had said. "Groucho, is one of the funniest men who have ever lived."

That had been the better part of a year ago and half a country away.

The U.P. State Fair was held the first week in August every year and was a major attraction for both the locals and the summer folk who spent their vacations on Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Locally at least, it was a big deal, especially for Escanaba, the site of the annual hoedown. As fairs went, the U.P. State fair was a kind of "tweener." Major state fairs like the Iowa or Nebraska state fairs were gargantuan compared to the U.P. State Fair. On the other hand, the Upper Peninsula was made up of several counties and was larger than some states, not to mention the fact that Escanaba was situated very close to the Wisconsin border and drew both exhibits and patrons from Michigan's neighbor to the west. It was a big fair.

The Amazing Randy had not played the fair before, but, after his first two shows, word-of-mouth saw to it that his tent was packed to the gills for the remainder of the week. Now it was Monday noon and "tents down" had been completed a full hour ahead of schedule. Hudson Amusements, the outfit which ran many of the carnival attractions at the U.P. fair, was a subcontractor to the larger fairs, which were run by long-standing committees. Hudson's specialties were major mechanical attractions like the Ferris Wheel and the thrill rides as well as the kiddie rides and sideshow "games of chance." Additionally, Hudson provided several sideshow oddities, stage acts, and, of course, "fair food," lots and lots of it- everything from pizza and burgers to such unique artery-cloggers as deep-fried candy bars and even deep-fried butter.

Hudson Amusements filled the weeks when they were between major commitments, which is to say fairs which lasted weeks rather than a long weekend or less, with smaller local carnivals. The next date was in southern Wisconsin and "tents up" wasn't until Thursday noon. The Amazing Randy was free to explore for a mid-week "long weekend."

He packed a small suitcase and sent his stage tux and top hat along with the rest of his things ahead with the equipment trucks while he motored east towards Sault St Marie, which was at the far eastern tip of the peninsula.

After establishing his new digs at his motel, Randy headed downtown looking for entertainment, music, or just a quiet bar where he could find some feminine company. Even though he was barely twenty-one, Randy had already slept with over a dozen women. It's not that he was particularly handsome; he had a decent build, and was cute enough. That wasn't it. Randy possessed a power, the power to both hypnotize and then command any person he could touch. A handshake was more than enough to allow Randy time to probe the mind of the person whose hand he had taken. Once the connection was made, The Amazing Randy could, if he chose, take command, total command of his companion's behavior.

The carnival circuit had a way of maturing young men like Randy. Those who joined the carnival life found themselves engrossed in a culture of secrecy and master-level street smarts. Randy spent much of his free time just observing his fellow carnies, learning what he could. Making sure that his inquisitive companions stayed in the dark when it came to his remarkable "gift" was a full-time job. Nobody could ever know that the young performer's act was real. It was an odd juxtaposition. On one hand, he could never acknowledge his true abilities, but on the other hand the success of his act required patrons to maintain their belief in them. The line could hardly be finer, and he could never step off it.

On stage, Randy was a natural who took to the limelight like the proverbial duck to water. He was funny and quick-witted. He'd been at it for the better part of a year. Randy's hypnotism act featured all local talent, plucked from the audience. His jokes were flexible and he had enough of them so that he could play two solid weeks without repeating the same joke unless, of course, he chose to do so. He was constantly trying new material, improving the act a little at a time.

At "The Merch."

Randy ended up at a medium sized-bar called The Merchant's Bar, known locally as "The Merch." Although it was a Monday night, the normal clientele, which was collegians from Lake Superior State, had been replaced by tourists and renters determined to wring vacation experience out of every day and night they were away from home.

It was eight o'clock when he walked through the door. Glasses clinked as the patrons created a cacophony from small talk. Things were jumpin' at The Merch.

Randy knew that he could seduce any woman in the bar, young, old, married- it didn't matter. His hypnotic influence was absolute. Although he had slept with a twenty-seven-year-old receptionist earlier that year, tonight Randy was interested in women closer to his own age. He was trolling for co-eds.

As he stood at the bar, nursing a coke, his eyes scanned the room until they found a booth with four college-aged women. From across the room he found them attractive enough. He decided to join the group and use his boyish charm and his hypnotic gift to "cut one from the herd."

Randy called the bartender over and instructed him to prepare a tray with what each of the young women was drinking. He produced his license and enough cash to cover the drinks as he wrapped a bar towel over his arm and made for the table. "Excuse me, ladies, a gentleman over at the bar just ordered a round of drinks for this table. Who has the Schlitz draft?"

Once the drinks were sorted out, one of the young women, who had been busy scanning the bar for their mystery benefactor, asked "Who was it? I don't see anyone at the bar."

"That's because he's standing here. I ordered the drinks. Hi, my name is Randy," he said as he extended his hand to the nearest co-ed, a blonde, who took it reflexively. "You don't mind if I join you ladies." Instead of phrasing the remark as a question, it came out as a subtle command to the blonde.

Instantly, the co-ed said, "Nice to meet you, Randy; pull up a chair."

He took a moment to find an empty chair. "Thanks," he said as he leaned across the table, smiling, to shake the hand of the other three co-eds. That was all it took to establish contact, and, more importantly, control. Randy had taken the last year, not only to improve his stage act, but to improve his pick-up skills as well. The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist was well aware that he could have any woman in the bar, in any bar for that matter, but he had quickly realized that a little prudence would go a long way towards improving his evenings.

Married women, women with boyfriends, drunk women, angry or disturbed women, no matter how stunningly attractive, were strictly off limits. Why take a chance when there were so many unattached even-keeled women who were at the bar looking for companionship?

The Amazing Randy's power, so far as he could tell, was comprehensive, but that didn't mean that he had to probe the mind of each companion to its depths or to exert complete control immediately, if at all. On the fun meter, less was more most of the time. Mind control, he was learning, was a delicate spice, most effective when used sparingly.

"Thanks for letting me join you ladies. I'm from out of town taking a small mid-week weekend and I don't know a soul."

"Well, you do now," said the pretty blonde who had invited him to join the table. "I'm Dorothy. My friends call me 'Dot'."

"I'm Sharon," said another blonde waving and smiling.

"Aileen."

"I'm Jasmine," said a slim black woman with a tightly clipped afro. "What do you mean "mid-week weekend?"

"Lovely names for lovely women," said Randy, smiling. "Now, on the mid-week thing, what I mean is that I work weekends."

"Doing what?" asked Aileen.

"Actually, I'm in show business."

"Really?" Aileen and Sharon asked, obviously impressed. "What do you do? Are you on TV?"

"No," said Randy smiling. "I work for a carnival show."

"You're not a clown, are you?" asked Jasmine as she sipped her whiskey and water.

"Well, not until you get to know me better. Give me a while and I'll get all of you to laugh."

"So, what do you do?"

"I have a stage act. I'm a stage hypnotist."

"Come on," said Jasmine, who quickly was assuming the lead among the young women. "You are not."

"Tell you what. If you ladies will tell me your stories over another round of drinks, then I will hypnotize each of you. I'll buy; I just got paid. What do you say? I'll leave whenever you like."

"No way you're leaving now, Randy," said Aileen. What do you want to know?"

"What do you do? Where are you from? Why are you here tonight? Tell me about yourselves." Randy did not command them to be truthful. He wanted them to choose what to say.

"OK," said Dot. "We're all sorority sisters at Alpha Theta Omega at Lake Superior State. We're here making sure that the house is cleaned and ready for the fall semester. We started today."

"So that would make you... what, Juniors?"

"Nice guess. We're going into our senior year."

The small talk continued through another round of drinks until Randy said, "You girls have lived up to your side of the bargain. Ready to be hypnotized?"

The four co-eds all nodded agreement.

"Aileen and Dot, please take my left hand. Sharon and Jasmine, take my right hand." He extended both of his hands across the table and the four giggling girls did as he requested.

Instantly, a flood of information, already neatly compartmentalized in packets, entered Randy's mind.

All of the girls were more or less happy and mentally sound. Randy could not detect any psychological traumas. He probed for more intimate information, attitudes towards sex. Were they amenable to sex with him? Did they find him attractive?"

Once he had retrieved the information he sought, Randy said, "Ladies, until I say 'You are released', you will obey all of my commands. I want you to tell me the truth, always, when I ask you a question."

"Dot, when you and your sisters came here tonight, were you hoping to find men?"

"Yes, we were."

"And what is it that you intended to do with them once you met them?"

"Bring them back to the house and party. We have it all to ourselves. Once our sisters start getting back to campus, it's back to sleazy motels if we want privacy."

"I see," said Randy. "This question is for all of you." He paused. "If it were just you and I at this table, would you want to take me back to party at the Alpha Theta Omega house?"

Aileen and Sharon spoke first. "Yes."

Dot said, "Absolutely. "

Jasmine said, "Yeah, you're kinda cute for a white boy."

Randy broke in to a wide grin. Tonight was gonna be fun.

"Ladies, are you going to be alone at your sorority house? Is there anyone else there, like a den mother?

"She's not due until next week."

"Are any of you expecting a visit from a boyfriend?"

All four girls shook their head in the negative.

"You have any liquor at the house?"

"No, but I have some pot," said Aileen.

"I'm not into pot. Do you mind if I bring along a bottle of scotch?"

No, that was all right they all agreed.

"Well, then, I'll meet you in the parking lot. You girls will lead the way. Wait for me."

Randy excused himself while the girls gathered their things and left to get their car. A quick trip to the bar and a $50 bill later, Randy was loaded up with a bottle of good scotch, from which he would drink two drinks and two drinks only. Randy' secret required that he never over-indulge. He had much to fear from even an innocent or brief revelation of his gift at the wrong time or in the wrong company. Alcohol, although he genuinely liked hard liquor, had to be consumed in strict moderation.

As he followed the four sorority sisters to the Alpha Theta Omega house at LSSU, Randy came to grips with the idea of what he was doing. Not only had he never tried to control four women hypnotically at once, but he had never tried to satisfy four women at once. How the hell was he going to do that?

Alpha Theta Omega House

The five revelers went up the front stairs, entered the Victorian building and shut the heavy oak door behind them. Aileen turned the lights on. "What do you think, Randy? Isn't this a cool house?"

"It is," said the young hypnotist. "Girls, I would like you to pay strict attention. So long as I'm here, each of you will answer all questions truthfully and obey me. If you understand, nod your heads. Four heads nodded in the affirmative.

"Are any of you virgins?"

Silence.

"Well, ladies, we have an interesting problem. There's four of you and only one of me."

"I suppose that I need to find a way to deal with this embarrassment of riches," mused the young hypnotist.

"Aileen, would you please get me a glass while I pour myself a drink? If you have any ice, put two or three cubes into the glass. Don't worry if you're out of ice."

Aileen left for the kitchen.

Now, I would like the three of you to take off your tops, but leave your bras on.

In moments the three coeds had unbuttoned their blouses and carefully laid them down on a settee. Dot and Sharon had attractive bodies and excellent figures. Jasmine was thin and her bra was barely larger than a teenager's training bra. When Aileen returned, she too shed her top, revealing a healthy, if not buxom chest below her brassiere.

"Now your skirts and jeans. I want to see you in your panties."

All four girls stripped, but made no effort to cover themselves. Not a one was embarrassed.

"Are there any beds in the house larger than a twin-size bed?"

"Oh sure," said Jasmine, "every room has a full-sized bed and some rooms, like Dot's, have queen-sized beds. The rooms in this house are big."

"Then it's off to Dot's room. Gather up your things; bring them upstairs to your room; and then join us in Dorothy's room. Aileen, if you and the ladies would like to smoke some pot, feel free to do so. Dot, lead the way."

Randy watched Dorothy ascend the wide stairway, following three or four stairs behind. He liked the swish and sway of her slim behind atop her long white legs. Her back, pale and white, served as background to her blonde hair, which hung halfway down her back. At the top the lanky coed turned right, then left into her room, two doors down the hallway. One by one the three other girls appeared in Dot's bedroom as Randy had commanded. Aileen entered last, smelling of marijuana smoke.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers