All Comments on 'Randy Meets the Alpha Theta Omegas'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it deserved 5*'s - which is what it got - Please ignore the "keep it straight" comment - Most of us readers don't have problems with a well written story containing girl on girl sex - he obviously has problems of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a fan and have read the whole series, but Slave auction may not be appropriate when one of the girls is black

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51over 2 years agoAuthor

I only meant to send "Wow" once, although the first Anonymous response may, in fact, rate three "Wows." To the others, thanks so much for reading my stuff and double thanks for commenting. Although I guess I understand the "slave auction" comment, to be honest, it never crossed my mind. Rather than think of it as offensive, I think of it as inclusive. Jasmine is my first black character, just as Leticia Alvarez was my first Latin character. I treated her the same way that Randy did, as the beautiful Nubian princess that she is.

I heard Martin Luther King speak in 1965. As a child of the sixties I can report that many in my "OK, Boomer." generation worked hard, obviously with limited success, to create a "color blind" society. It is abundantly clear that we failed, to the detriment of the nation. It was never my intention to offend. Politics and smut don't mix. Folks are so quick to take offense, not that I think you were offended, Anonymous #3. Look at the LGBTQ comment. I'm supposed to anticipate that? I just write what comes into my head. Rodney King was right when he asked. "Can't we all just get along?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You make these stories so varied with the individual. I get excited every time I see a new Amazing Randy story because I know it will be a well written and fun read with characters who have depth and situations that always add to whatever the storyline happens to be. Randy comes off as such a wonderful human being and usually trying to leave the people/person of interest in a better place emotionally and or physically unless of course they are a piece of trash, then he has his fun and they end up paying for it one way or another. I hope you never run out of ideas, situations and characters so that you can continue to author these incredible stories. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into creating and posting your work.

J.D.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51over 2 years agoAuthor

I'm humbled, J.D. Thank you.

Keep an eye out for "The Amazing Randy Gets Heckled" which has already been uploaded and should drop any day. Right behind it, which is to say about three quarters finished, and due up in less than two weeks, expect "Randy Takes a Busman's Holiday." I'm smiling from ear to ear. I don't give a damn about stars and ratings. I much prefer my readers to use their own voice to approve or disapprove of my efforts, just like you did.

Tili2Tili2about 2 years ago

I don’t know what to say. Your stories take me far away and I can feel the warmth of your body against mine and I cum frequently with each new story. I want to be under your spell… please…. Tili2@beeble.com

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Tili2.

Please don't publish your e-mail. It's not safe. Weirdos like me purge their craziness with a keyboard. Others have real difficulty keeping things in cyber space.

That having been said, I am flattered that my writing affects you. this way. Unless I miss the mark, that's what smut is supposed to do. Keep reading, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...