Randy Meets the Alpha Theta Omegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed his hand against her sex, urging him to take the lead. "Oh, Bobby," she moaned, "I love the way you touch me." She reached for Randy's cock and found it, stiff and at the ready. Sharon swung her leg over Randy's body and sat up in the bed, positioning her hips close to his stiffie. Taking her lover's penis in her hand, she rose up on her knees, moving her pussy so that the tip of Randy's cock became coated with slippery moisture.

"I'm ready, Bobby," she whispered as she slowly lowered herself onto the master hypnotist's penis. There was no opposing friction as her warmth surrounded Randy's rod and the two "teenagers" savored unification. Randy started a slow pistoning motion as he wrapped his arms around his blonde lover and held her close. Their lips met and the kiss that resulted was so electric that as soon as it broke, Sharon inhaled sharply and kissed her lover again.

All three of the co-eds stood mesmerized as they watched Randy and Sharon fuck in front of them. The tenderness was readily apparent to all three who turned and smiled at each other in both recognition of their sister's joy and anticipation of their own. It was all so different and exciting.

As they moved together Randy leaned in and spoke to his lover. "Sharon," he whispered, "You are a beautiful woman and your lovemaking is wonderful. When I say so, I want you to get off the bed and continue making love with Bobby over on the rug. You may watch your sisters and me just as they are watching us right now, but whether you are watching or not, you will always be aware of the feeling of Bobby's cock slowly fucking you. You will not get off until I do, but when you do, your orgasm will be both intense and long-lasting."

"For the rest of your life you will no longer worry about your body, which is beautiful right now. If you wish to lose weight you will, until you are comfortable and then you will maintain that weight for as long as you want. It's your decision. You will never have trouble with weight control again."

He kissed her one final time. "Sharon, it's time to move. Dot, come over here." The two girls exchanged position as the young, toned blonde swimmer extended her hands. She was dressed only in lace panties. Her beautiful hair swept forward over her shoulders, extending past her breasts, nipples poking through the soft blonde screen.

Randy took Dot's hands and entered her mind. Dot was remarkably at home with herself. She was happy with both her life and with her love life. He searched for some deep, unfulfilled desire but found none, so he searched for other sexual thoughts and found what he had been looking for. Dot was thinking about his earlier penetration of her anus with the tip of his finger. She was curious to find out what it would have felt like had he continued probing. She focused on the way the new sensation had changed when her body had relaxed and stopped "fighting" the digital intrusion.

Randy shifted on the bed to create a place for the light-skinned blonde to lie down beside him. She joined him, lying supine. He leaned over and kissed her. Her kiss was full of desire, almost need. She wanted the young hypnotist to take the lead. Randy kissed her again and spoke. "Dot, are you happy that you invited me to join you tonight at the Merch?"

She nodded her head and said "Yes, Randy."

"Get on your hands and knees." Dorothy moved into position. This time, her soft hair hung to her sides, like an automobile visor which had been shifted to block the setting sun. Her breasts narrowed slightly as they responded to gravity, but resisted changing shape as her swimmer's musculature prevented them from sagging.

Randy took position behind her and grasped her hips. His cock settled between her ass cheeks and he moved ever so slowly up and down the slippery track that Sharon's moisture provided. Dot matched him stroke for stroke. With one hand he reached down between her legs and felt her soft blonde pelt, coating his fingers with her moisture. His fingers brushed up against her clitoris and she shuddered. Randy spoke to Dot. "Do you want me to continue where we left off?" referring to his earlier anal intrusion.

Dot continued her slow, languid response to the feel of Randy's cock against her ass crack as she whispered, "Yes."

Returning to her sex, Randy slathered her natural lubrication against her puckered anus and slowly pushed his middle finger against her sphincter, which naturally resisted and then gave way, allowing Randy to push up to the first knuckle for the second time. He said, "Dot, you're doing fine. Do you want me to continue?" He already knew the answer, but, as a lover, he wanted to hear her desire from her own mouth. It was much sexier.

"Yes," Dot half-whispered as she consciously eased her puckered grip on her lover's finger. Randy withdrew his finger and re-coated his probe at the moisture's source, again, briefly stopping to diddle Dot's clit, with the same involuntary response. This time Randy's finger passed through the gateway with much less resistance and once again, he stopped after probing to the second knuckle. Dot inhaled sharply, but did not attempt to expel Randy's finger. He twisted it around to further lubricate the channel. Randy reached around with his free hand to cup her perfect tit and gently pinch her nipple. Dot started to go weak in the knees, Randy held her up and whispered, "Dot, you may not cum until I do. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Slowly, the young hypnotist removed his finger and re-swabbed it with vaginal lubrication and then re-inserted it up to its previous position. He spoke. "You push, Dot. Force me the rest of the way." Immediately, the beautiful athlete tilted back on her haunches, swallowing Randy's longest finger to the base.

Again, she moaned as she initiated a slow pumping motion. Without removing his finger, Randy released her breast and took hold of his stiff penis. He guided the tip to the outer folds of her vagina and paused momentarily before inserting his cock. He could feel his middle finger across the thin membranous barrier. He pushed his hips forward and entered his young and attractive partner, all the way, simultaneously burying his cock and his finger as far into Dot's body as he could.

"Dot," he said, "in the future, you will allow your sex partners to enter you anally. If you decide not to, then don't. You are in charge of your body. Don't forget how it feels tonight, how it feels right now. Let your lovers worship your beauty the way it deserves to be worshiped."

As he slowly increased the pace of his thrusts, he gave Dot the same instruction to continue her fantasy alone. "When I pull out my finger and my cock you will get up and join Sharon on the rug, but when you do you will re-assume this position and re-experience our lovemaking until I cum. Then, you may get yourself off." He continued to pump slowly, mostly for his own benefit. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly until he slowly disengaged.

Black is Beautiful

The moment of decision had come. Randy knew that he was going to fuck and then cum into one of the remaining two sorority sisters. He considered the choice as he slowly stroked his swollen and increasingly sensitive dick. He was close to ejaculating. It was too soon.

I'm going to take a short break. Keep doing what you're doing. Randy set off to the bathroom where he washed his hands and splashed water on his face. He splashed cold water on his stiff cock and it responded by backing down, but not completely. He wiped his face, hands, and penis on a towel and came back into the bedroom. Dorothy and Sharon were busy having sex with their imaginary lovers. Aileen and Jasmine stood awaiting his instructions.

He gave them both the once-over. Each was attractive in her own way. Aileen was tall and beautiful, with soft, full breasts. Her legs seemed to make up two-thirds of her body. Jasmine seemed to be the polar opposite. Aileen was tall, Jasmine on the shorter side. Aileen's soft red hair could not have been more different from Jasmine's tightly teased afro. Jasmine's breasts were petite and barely rose above the base of her chest. Her nipples covered almost the entire breast.

"Aileen," he said, "Come to me and give me your hands. In moments, Randy was drawing information from her subconscious. Aileen's fantasy was vivid, but familiar. She imagined herself back at the auction from Randy's previous psychic suggestion. She was imagining herself being auctioned off, naked and restrained in front of a half-dozen leering men.

Again, Randy leaned back against the pillow. "Come to me, slave," Randy commanded. Aileen lay down on the bed, eyes never leaving the man she hoped would outbid the other flesh merchants. "Yes, Master," she said. "I don't want to be sent to the brothel. I want to satisfy you. Tell me your desire."

Randy said, "I want to fuck you, of course. Lie down on your back and spread your legs. Pinch your tits and don't stop until I tell you. Continue pleading. I like that. Please me and I may take you home with me." Aileen did as instructed while Randy, slowly stroking his cock back to life, moved between the redhead's legs and removed her green lace panties. He unfastened the front clasp of her matching top and her soft white breasts tumbled out free. Instinctively her hands moved to the side to shore them up and present her perfect pink nubs for her "master."

Randy leaned over and took one of Aileen's nipples between his teeth and bit. She moaned and arched her back as she lifted her chest as high as she could. Randy released his teeth and spoke. "Convince me that you really want me to buy you from the auctioneer."

"Please Master, don't send me away. I can't bear the thought of being in the brothel. The image of those men touching me makes my skin crawl. Come, let me show you what you'll miss." Aileen reached up and guided Randy's cock between her legs but stopped when the tip, which had begun secreting pre-cum, touched the slick labia. Before Randy could enter, the reclining redheaded sorority sister-turned sex slave moved her hips forward, easing Randy's penis into her sex, challenging his passion to reveal itself to her.

Randy began fucking Aileen roughly, thrusting with a force that she had never experienced with any of her previous lovers. Most had been gentle, caught up in their good fortune to be making love to such a stunningly beautiful woman. "Ugh, she said as she reacted to her "master's" insistent intrusion. She did not attempt to pull away, instead matching his intensity with her own. Randy seized both her arms and pinned them over her head against the top of the bed as he continued to pump and pound the lovely submissive.

Once again, he leaned in and spoke to the red-headed co-ed as she worked her hips forward and back, still fearful that she'd end up in some Middle Eastern whorehouse if she didn't "please her master." "Aileen, when I withdraw, you will get up and join Dot and Sharon. While I'm with Jasmine, you will play with yourself, but you must not come until I do. As you play with your pussy, you will imagine your master pinning you against the bed and using your body as he pleases. You have a strong submissive side which I want you to explore after I'm gone. Be careful of the men you allow to see this side of your character. Remember, you are giving your lovers a treat every time you share this fantasy with them. Make sure you fully trust them before you allow them to get this close to you. When you do, give in to your fantasy. Enjoy all your lovemaking."

He rose and allowed Aileen to move to the rug. He went to Jasmine and stood behind her as he had done before. She was dressed in a black negligee which hugged both her hips and her chest. Her stiff nipples pressed against the sheer black material from within. Once again, he reached forward and fondled her breasts, kneading softly, but insistently. He spun her around and seized her by her shoulders, kissing her full on the lips. Randy held the kiss as he looked behind the eyes of the young black woman for her fantasy.

What he found was a woman who, despite an outward veneer of confident experience, had only been with one lover and that had been a possessive and disappointing relationship which she had ended six months after it had begun. He found that, despite her initial misgivings, Jasmine trusted Randy to treat her the way she wanted. Jasmine had no wild fantasies, only a longing to be treated gently by a lover who paid soft attention to her needs instead of just his own. Jasmine wanted Randy to show her that she need not be afraid of the men she wanted to take as lovers.

Randy broke the kiss and gently led Jasmine to the bed. As he settled down next to her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. She returned his gentle caress in kind. Randy leaned back and ran his hand over Jasmine's soft abdomen, being careful not to touch her breasts or her pussy. He was in no hurry.

Randy had never been with a black woman before and he wanted to savor the new experience. He touched his lover's cheek softly as he looked directly into her dark eyes. "Jasmine," he said, "I want very much to please you, but I also want you to know that your beauty holds such mystery for me. As I make love to you, I want you to tell me how I can better please you. I have looked deeply into your mind and what I find is a woman who just wants a lover to treat her gently as well as passionately. I can do both, Jasmine. I want to do both. Be my lover.

Wordlessly, Jasmine reached behind Randy's head and drew it to hers. They exchanged another intimate kiss, a kiss that said everything was all right and that they both were looking forward to making love. After returning her kiss, he slowly turned her to her back and spoke. "Jasmine, please help me learn how to please you."

Randy kissed the nape of her neck and Jasmine stretched to allow him closer access, as she pulled his head closer, forcing his kiss to last. Randy's mouth shifted to her upper chest and shoulders, resisting the urge to kiss her breasts, preferring instead to hook his forefingers around the thin straps of her negligee and draw it slowly down in advance of his caresses. When he could just make out the very top of Jasmine's diminutive breasts, he stopped and cinched the sides of the delicate black negligee, drawing it tight across her chest and establishing a boundary between the soft ebony skin of her upper chest and her breasts and nipples.

Randy continued to kiss her, teasing her by running his tongue just under her nightie. He resumed drawing down the sheer material until her nipples popped out from under their covering. Although Jasmine's breasts were small, her nipples were not. Randy moved to kiss the dark aureoles, one after another and then drew them into his mouth with gentle suction. Jasmine trembled and arched her back, moaning in response.

She reached down and lifted the hem of her nightgown from both sides, exposing her pussy. She whispered simply, "Please." Randy reached down and massaged her pubic hair as his kisses moved over her abdomen, drawn below by Jasmine's subtle invitation. Repositioning himself between her spreading legs, the master hypnotist looked into his lover's face and spoke. "Jasmine, you may stop concentrating on your fantasy desire if you wish. Let's make love as equals."

Jasmine said, "Randy, this is my fantasy. I'm getting pushed to the brink and you haven't even touched my pussy. You're so gentle; you make me want you so. I'm not sure that I can hold back. I know I'm going to cum as soon as you touch me."

Randy softly said "You may not come until I say so. Please listen to me. Jasmine, you are a passionate lover. I can feel your desire. That's what most men want from their lovers, to feel desired. You know that instinctively. When I leave tonight you will remember that you have love to give to the man who gives you love in return. You are beautiful beyond measure. I have already left each of your sisters a small gift. I want you to have the ability to have multiple orgasms when you are with the right lover. You will come for me twice tonight."

He said "I have released you from almost all hypnotic suggestion. Cum whenever you want." Randy extended his tongue to part her pubic hair and touch the outer folds of her labia. Without warning he took her clit into his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue. Instantly the beautiful black co-ed launched from the bed and shook as orgasm seized control. She pulled his face even closer as his tongue left her sensitive nub and forced its way inside her pussy. He licked and slurped as she continued to shake as if she were in a San Francisco earthquake.

Randy rose off the bed and positioned himself to enter her. Jasmine's hands reached to feel and guide his penis as he pushed deep into her and then withdrew as he aligned his hips a second time and pushed his cock back into her, establishing a unity of rhythm as they pushed and withdrew together as lovers. Randy leaned forward and whispered, "Jasmine, hold me tight."

Her arms wrapped around the young carnival performer and drew his body close. She pressed her lips against his and pushed her tongue into his mouth, mimicking their coitus. As his pace increased, they both could feel his release coming. "Jasmine, when you feel me cum, you will experience a second orgasm, stronger and more satisfying than the last." Randy gave a final thrust as he unloaded his seed into his black lover.

He cried out in satisfaction. All four co-eds came in unison, bucking and moaning or screeching their satisfaction into the air. When each had experienced the last ripple of her pleasure Randy summoned all four to the bed. Jasmine was snuggled close, basking in the warmth of afterglow, arms wrapped around her lover. The other three Alpha Theta Omegas got as close as they could.

The Alpha Theta Omegas Take Charge

"I hope that each of you feels that you made the right decision back at the Merch. I'm afraid that tonight has to come to an end."

"No, it doesn't, said Aileen. You yourself said that you were having a long weekend. It's only Monday night. All of us want you to stay at least another night, don't we girls? Dorothy and Sharon said "Please stay." Jasmine squeezed the young hypnotist and simply whispered, "Please."

Randy did have to admit that the girls were right. He had the time. "Before I agree," he said, "I need you to know that when I do go, I am going to give you a post-hypnotic suggestion. Listen to me and obey. You will tell no one about our time together for as long as you live. My power must never become known to the world at large. You will forget my face, my name, and what I do. When you are alone with each other, and only when you are alone, you may remember tonight in detail, including my face and name. I want you to remember this night, to have a secret only you four can ever know. Do you understand?" All of the co-eds indicated that they understood.

In that case, I would like to accept your offer. Tomorrow you girls will go about your duties here at the sorority house. You will finish for the day at five o'clock and then get ready to go out to dinner. I will take all four of you to any restaurant you want. Shall I pick you up around six? "

"Six -thirty," said Aileen.

"Six-thirty it is."

"What are you going to do while we're cleaning?" asked Sharon. "Want to help?"

"Sorry, ladies," he chuckled. "I'm on vacation. I think I'll drive around to get a better feel for the area, maybe pick up some real estate booklets and look at some land. I like this place."

"Who wants to cuddle?"