Randy Ravishes Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy appeared to be yanking and pulling quite hard but I suspect he was merely creating a little drama to put some fear into me. It did work. I envisioned having to have it surgically removed. Finally it popped out. I felt like a wet noodle.

I noticed he was hard again.

"Mmm..." I opened my mouth and let my tongue loll about.

He stretched out beside me and I curled myself downward until I could get his cock in my mouth.

"Nurse yourself to sleep, babygirl."

I gladly did that. That's my favorite way to fall asleep.

I woke to the smell of food cooking. I followed that smell into the kitchen where he was packing things into a bag.

"Come on. We're going to have a naked picnic and maybe give those damned mushroom foragers a little surprise!" He had complained to me in the past about some pesky people who liked to come onto his property and help themselves as they pleased.

We sat on a blanket, watching and nibbling until we heard voices approaching. They took us by surprise. I'm sure if we had known better in advance, we could have come up with something really bawdy, but we had to wing it.

We quickly stood with me in the front. He put his arms around the front of me. One hand squeezed my breast and the other clamped onto my crotch, his fingers working their way deep inside of me. I couldn't do much because I was restrained by his arms but I did reach behind me and felt for his cock, which was now firming up nicely in my palm.

Two males and a female approached. The female was carrying a basket. She saw us first. She screamed, dropped the basket and ran. The males froze for a hot second, their mouths gaping open.

"Look at that babygirl! Two more cocks for you to suck." The men continued to watch, but backed up rapidly then ran after the woman.

"Aw, I guess I only have YOUR cock to suck, Randy." I pouted, and giggled.

"Oh you can suck me but only after I've given your cunt some attention." He took me doggy style on the blanket until I suddenly flattened down, squirmed around, then pushed him onto his back, forcing myself down over his cock and working my hips up and down. I was in control now, having my way with him. And we were both enjoying it. My chest was heaving as I drove myself to a flood of orgasms. He grabbed my ass and dug his fingers into me then let out a grunting growl as his jism shot up into me.

I didn't allow myself to catch my breath. I just went down on him, sucking every last drop out of him.

He pushed me off of his cock and we both reclined on the blanket, saying nothing, catching our breath and watching the clouds overhead.

After that little rest, he hopped up, and helped me up. He picked up our picnic remains and the abandoned basket. We headed back to the warmth of the house.

"Get on the bed. I have a little surprise for you." He looked at me with intensity in his eyes.

"What is it?"

"You'll see. Or, maybe you won't see!" He fastened a blindfold over my eyes.

I could hear him moving things around, and noticed a familiar scent. Ginger. My pussy tightened. I could feel his cum trickling out of me along with my pussy juices. I squirmed uncomfortably on the bed, wondering what he might do to me next. I was instructed to hold still.

"I know you like ginger!" I felt him touch my clit. He had ginger oil on his finger. That stuff is intense! I only use it when I want to make myself really horny because that's what it does to me. I couldn't imagine using it after all the orgasms I already had.

Ginger takes a while to give a burn. I felt nothing at first but then the heat began spreading. I cried out as the pain hit me. I wanted to squirm but I held still and tried to breathe. He left me like that for a little while then told me to spread my ass cheeks. I felt a butt plug being shoved inside of me. It was coated with ginger as I was soon to find out.

"Oh fuck." My breathing grew heavy as I embraced that rapidly intensifying smoldering torment. I hadn't yet adjusted to this new sensation when I felt something entering my cunt. It felt cold and slippery at first, but rapidly gave way to blistering heat! I screamed out and squirmed, in a vain attempt soothe my feverishly ravaged tissues.

"You're going to get your cunt stretched now. You have an inflatable dildo inside of you, and it's covered with ginger." I could imagine the look on his face as he said this.

"Oh my God! That and ginger? Oh fuck."

"Come on babygirl. Make me proud! You know you want it."

I drew a sharp breath and a shiver crept up my spine despite the fire I felt between my legs.

Randy began inflating the dildo slowly. If that was causing me any pain, I couldn't tell because the ginger was causing enough on its own. He kept reporting to me that it was getting bigger and bigger inside of me but I couldn't tell until it reached a certain proportion. Then my eyes sprang open beneath the blindfold.

"Oh fuck!" I tried to pace my breathing and accept it. I didn't even realize how rigid my legs had gotten until I let out a deep breath and they relaxed onto the bed. The sting of the ginger had calmed down now, leaving me hornier than hell. This was crazy horny, as in wanting to fuck anything or anyone in the vicinity. That's what ginger does to me. I begged Randy to stretch me more.

I felt the dildo rapidly expanding inside of me. My mouth flew open, I moaned, my back arched upwards and I felt a totally new awareness and sensitivity filling me up and then some. This did not feel like his fist although I was still remembering how good that had felt.

I realized that I was making noises that sounded like vowels. I was stammering. The thing just kept getting bigger and bigger! It brought about orgasms like no other! And then it was over all too soon. I felt him pull the dildo out as well as the butt plug.

Tears plopped out of my eyes. "No! Don't stop! More! Please! I need more" I begged.

"You'll get more. Just not right now. You do need to cum more."

I was still blindfolded so I couldn't see but I felt the swish of air as his hand made contact with my pussy, spanking it again and again until I came three times. Now I was hurting both inside and out. I was needy. Oh so needy and wanting the dildo back inside of me.

"Suck, babygirl and then you can be filled up again."

Since I was still blindfolded, he positioned me. I opened my mouth and felt a cock slide in. It wasn't Randy's. I didn't think it was one of the guys who had been there before either. This one felt very thick but short. I began licking and sucking and I realized that my jaws were aching badly. Whoever he was, he came quickly!

No sooner had he cum but what I felt hands on the back of my head and another cock in my mouth. This was not Randy's either! The cum of the other man splashed over his cock as I hadn't had time to swallow it all. This guy was full on face fucking me! He came quickly too.

Yet another cock was fed to me. I could tell this was Randy's. "I'm fucking horny and as soon as you have my cum in your belly, I'll put the dildo back in you." I tried to ignore my sore jaws and just suck. He did not cum quickly. I was sure this was because he had cum so many times prior. But I am familiar with his cock and I know what he likes so I did all I could to try to make him cum. I finally got that sweet mouthful that I was craving and collapsed back on the bed.

Randy put the dildo back inside of me, pumping it up more quickly this time and driving me wild almost instantly. He stopped and made me take a drink of water, then went back to forcing the orgasms out of me.

"Oh... My... God!" I was a mess. Full of cum, covered with my own juices and feeling like such a slut.

Randy deflated the dildo, pulling it out. "Lie on your belly."

I did as instructed, but I was still panting for breath.

"You're going to take this up your ass now!"

I wanted to speak but I couldn't. I felt the end of the dildo invading me. It didn't want to go in at first. Randy had to use more lube. Then I felt it working up into me.

"You're taking it better in your ass than your cunt, babygirl!"

I could feel it inflating inside of me and this brought about an even different mix of gratification. I felt my eyes rolling back in my head. My ass felt like it was being split in two as the first orgasm ripped into me. This was immediately followed by so many more, I lost touch with reality.

I felt the dildo deflating and Randy pulling it out. I couldn't move. Every inch of me had gone limp. I had nothing left. I was spent.

I felt Randy stroking my hair as he removed the blindfold and I heard him telling me how good I was, but I was already headed into dreamland. He drew me close and pushed me down towards his cock.

"Sleep now, babygirl. Nurse yourself to sleep."

I wrapped my lips around his cock, suckling it as I slipped into slumber.

I awoke to his cock still in my mouth. It was neither hard nor soft. My mouth felt dry. I opened it a little and moved it around, trying to get the moisture flowing. I felt his cock coming alive. I worked my tongue up the length of it slowly, waking him up gently. He groaned in his sleep a few times then tangled his fingers in my hair, making me take him fully. His cock felt so good in my mouth and I loved getting my tongue splashed yet again with his cum.

"Put your Kegel weights in now. You need to keep that cunt really tight for me!"

I met him in the kitchen. He was standing at the stove and I could smell the food cooking.

"Work those things in your cunt and keep it nice and tight for me. We're going to have some fun after we eat!"

I did as I was told, working the two round, weighted balls deep inside me then letting them roll down ever so slightly. Doing this kept me right on the edge. I began to start getting sore. I stopped squeezing them. I thought Randy wouldn't notice. I focused on the plate of food in front of me and was silent.

"I know you inside and out, babygirl. Keep squeezing that cunt for me. Don't stop. I'm going to put on some music and I want you to dance for me. Keep squeezing while you dance."

When the song ended, he had me bend over the table. He whipped out a cane and touched it lightly to my bottom, making me squirm. The first blow struck me. I took a deep breath. This was followed by more blows, spaced out so that I couldn't tell when the next one was coming.

He stopped and ran his hand over my bottom. I turned my head to look at him but said nothing. He got a little smirk on his face and looked me in the eye as he withdrew his hand and left me there wanting. He blinked and waited for me to find my voice.

My words came out haltingly. "More. I want more. Make it hard for me to sit down! I want to be your dirty little cum slut." I often have trouble telling him what I want and he knows this. We're working on it.

Randy smiled at me. "Oh you will be sitting down very soon." The blows resumed, raining down harder and harder until tears pricked at my eyes. But I didn't ask him to stop. I didn't want him to.

We moved back to the bed. Randy had me lie down and spread my legs so he could remove the weights. He pulled me towards him. His cock was ready for action.

"Sit on my cock, hun. Just sit. Show me how tight that cunt is. Then don't move. Neither of us will move. We're just going to talk dirty to each other, and make each other cum until we can cum no more."

I was still sleepy, tired and sore. I gingerly lowered myself down onto him and we wrapped up in each other's arms.

"Mmm... Your cock feels so good inside of me. Filling me up and making me throb and swell. I want to be on my back, feeling you pounding hard inside of me." I felt my insides clenching down on his cock as I came. He held me tighter so I couldn't move. My pussy involuntarily clenched several times.

"Good girl. Now do you see why I wanted you to use those weights? And I can still feel that ginger inside of you. It's making my cock hot!"

I murmured something unintelligible into his ear and rested my head on his shoulder. I knew I was supposed to be talking dirty to him but Mr. Sandman was trying to send me a dream! Sleep seemed to be all around me.

"How does that bottom feel? Still smarting from that caning?"

I let out a heavy breath and felt my pussy gushing. "Yes. Hurts so good!"

"Good girl. That's exactly how I like you. Wet and ready for a good hard fucking! That will come later. Right now, we're going to stay just like this and make each other cum again and again."

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" My head burrowed closer into his shoulder as the orgasm struck me.

He chuckled. "You don't have to tell me that you're cumming. I can feel you're cumming! I can tell by the look on your face, the way you breathe, the way your belly draws in, and of course that death grip that your cunt has on my cock! I know everything about you."

"Fuck!" I giggled.

"Good girl. I can tell you came again. That's what I want you to do."

"Well I want to suck your cock again. I'm craving it. I want to feel the head of it sliding against my tongue, tasting your sweet pre-cum. I want to feel it slide all the way along my tongue until it reaches my throat. Then I want to look up into your eyes, relax my throat and feel the head slide down. I hunger for your cock. I dream about it. I want to suck you and suck you until I'm so full of your cum that I can feel it in my stomach!"

Randy let out a growl and I could feel his cum flooding me. But since I was sitting on top of him, some of it dripped back out. He put his lips on that area between my neck and shoulder and gave me a sucking bite. I knew I would have a purple mark there later.

"Oh yes! I love feeling your cum inside of me." I could feel his arms tightening around me even more. "Now I just have to work on getting you hard again!"

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be doing this or not but I have done Tantric sex in the past. My partner and I would be in a position very much like this and I would squeeze my muscles around his cock, deliberately until he came. I did this to Randy. This caused me to cum again.

"Oh... Good girl! Keep that up. I want you to milk every last drop out of me with your cunt."

Neither of us spoke for a minute. We were both breathing heavily and I was concentrating hard on how good my pussy felt. I just kept squeezing.

"I want you to suck my tits. They're so hard and swollen. They need your attention!"

He pressed his chest closer into my breasts.

"I'll bet you do! You want to feel my lips on them. I can tell. You want me to suck them and suck them until you beg me for more. I'll suck them harder and take them between my teeth, pulling them away from your body until you scream. And I won't stop sucking them until you cum. Hell! I won't even stop then. I'll make you cum three more times!"

My body felt like it was rising up, like it was trying to float in the air. My pussy was like a vise, clamping down tightly around his cock. The orgasms wouldn't stop. I couldn't form words. I just sat there clinging and chanting some sort of sound. "Ah-ah-ah-ah..." His cock spewed then slowly softened inside of me. We were sitting in a puddle of our combined juices.

Randy took one arm from around me to reach for the water. We both took a good long drink. I sighed.

"You needed that. Didn't you?" I put my head back down against his neck and gave him a bite there with no warning."

"When did you turn into a vampire? You need more meat in your diet. Here's some meat for you!" He thrust himself up into me and I could feel that he was hard again.

I giggled. "Your meat is very well done! And tasty too! I want to run my tongue all over it and make it very happy!"

"How happy is that tight, wet cunt of yours? It seems pretty happy to me!"

"It's very happy. But my ass needs attention again."

"Oh? And what kind of attention is that? Getting a cock stuffed up it? Did you like getting fucked by all those strangers? Did you like stroking them? Did you like having those cocks shoved down your throat? I know you did. You're my good little slut. Tell me how much you liked it!"

I couldn't speak at first. I couldn't get my brain to form the right words and send them to my mouth. My heart was pounding, remembering. I came again. I saw the words swirling and circling in my mind. They tangled together then flew apart, forming sentences that I wanted to say. But my throat choked them back into silence.

I knew that he needed me to tell him this. I knew that I needed to tell him. I had been working so very hard on being able to open up. Suddenly the flood gates opened and the words spewed out, but it was as if I had left my body and was observing it all. The words seemed to be coming out in the wrong order and once I started talking, I couldn't stop.

"They... I... I don't know. I... I was scared. But I wanted it. And I didn't know..." I began panting. "I didn't know if they were going to hurt me or..." I sighed. "I'm such a fucking slut!" I laughed but it was a nervous laugh. Train wreck!

"You did a good job, babygirl. I'm very proud of you. I know you loved it. You're just not ready to admit it yet. But you will. And right now, my legs are getting numb!"

We both shifted around to take the pressure off of his legs. I could sense that he was getting tired.

"Randy, I..." I felt my neck going limp against him. I wanted to say something but felt suddenly exhausted.

"Okay, babygirl. I can tell when you've had enough. We should both get some sleep." He pulled me down onto the bed with him and pushed himself into my back, his cock still inside of me. "Sweet, wet dreams, kitten."

I felt the heat from his body seething into me. We were both sweaty and sticky and too tired to care about taking a shower.

I fell into what seemed like an immediate dream. It seemed so real! I could feel Randy behind me, fucking me gently. Maybe it wasn't really a dream. Maybe he was really fucking me. I couldn't tell for sure. I just smiled and gave into it, whatever it was. Swirls of pink and blue wafted through my mind, sprinkled with stars. Goodnight world.

When I awoke, his cock was still inside of me. But it was hard now. His arms were around me and his fingers pulled on my pussy lips and flicked over my clit. There was no better way to wake up! I love him taking me like this.

"Oh fuck, Randy! You're so good to me"

"That's my girl! Cum hard for me!"

As if by cue, I did. But he was still hard. I was at his mercy now. My entire focus was on what was between my legs. I let myself go with hedonistic fervor and just reveled in all he had to give me. Time and again, I pushed back against him as I came.

Finally I heard that familiar growl and felt his cock gushing into me.

He pulled out and I shifted around to go down on him. His body twitched as I licked and sucked him clean.

He pulled me up, even with him, put his nose against mine and said, "We both need a shower and these sheets need to be washed!"

"I should think so!" I surveyed the mess on the bed and smiled.

The day progressed too quickly. Randy had some work to do. I settled in on the couch, watching him but all I could think about was his cock.

I tried to crawl over to where he was and sneak under his desk.

He froze for a second. Then he turned his head very slowly, watching me and looking amused. I knew he was laughing inside. I giggled and scrambled under his desk. I loved sucking him off while he worked.

He didn't help me out any. Just kept typing away while he let me free his now clean cock and run my tongue over it. He didn't get hard at first. I could tell that he was concentrating on his work.

I finally felt his cock coming to life, and his chair moving backwards. I scrambled forth. He pulled me up to my feet, allowing his cock to pop out of my mouth. He lifted me onto the edge of his desk, pushed me back and shoved his cock into me. I wrapped my legs around his back to steady myself.