Randy Ravishes Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words came out in a staccato fashion and his voice was loud. Each word was punctuated by a hard thrust of his cock.

"I - told - you - that - I - had - to - work!"

"Fuck!" Only then did I realize how truly sore my overused cunt was. My whole body shuddered as the first orgasm shot through me. I cried out each time he shoved his cock into me, again and again. Orgasm after orgasm slammed into me in rapid succession. I came a dozen times at least. And then my body failed me. I slumped back onto the desk and was as limp as a rag doll. He had to steady me.

"It's okay, babygirl. You're all fucked out. That's all."

My jaw slacked open. I tried to tell him that I didn't think that was possible, but I didn't have the strength to form the words.

"You didn't think that was possible, did you? And, yes, I know you're pissed off that I know this."

I put my tongue between my lips and let out a "Thh..." sound. It was all I could do.

Randy smiled at me and continued to fuck me. I felt my eyelids drooping as I slipped off into my fucked out trance. I felt his cum trickling into me then dribbling down my legs. It was such a soothing feeling.

He lifted me and carried me over to the couch, his cock still inside of me. He kept it in there until we got to the couch. Then he deposited me there and covered me with a blanket. I immediately curled into the fetal position and watched him through the sleepy slits of my eyes, fluttering them to try to keep them open. Damn! He looked good from behind!

My eyes refused to cooperate any more. They snapped shut and I watched the colors swirl behind them as I drifted off to sleep, listening to the keys clicking on his keyboard.