Randy Ravishes Me

Story Info
An exciting time with Randy and strangers.
8.1k words
4.38
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers

Yesterday has come and gone. Tomorrow is yet to be. It doesn't matter how I got here. Or where here is! My mind is not focused on those details. It is focused on this very second and the pleasure I am giving and receiving.

If you're looking for romance, you won't find it anywhere near.

What you will find is pure, raw, animalistic salaciousness, so blatant, dirty, nasty, filthy and steeped in debauchery that you'll need a shower when you're done. There is hedonistic indulgence, lewd, wanton libidinous, and perhaps overuse of a Thesaurus. But it is not my place to judge. I'm just here for the ride.

To clarify, Randy refers to me as "babygirl". That's how he spells it. We do not use a safe word. We're both okay with that. I'm keeping it real.

I turned back to Randy, panting and covered with the sheen of a light sweat. Smarting red welts peppered my backside from my shoulders down. My cunt was swollen and aching for relief. My juices pooled on the surface beneath me, mixing with my sweat.

I needed to cum. He knew it. I think he took delight in torturing me this way. I felt him withdraw the well oiled glass dildo from my tight little ass and push in again. He dropped the flogger and grabbed his cock, jacking it off and sprinkling me liberally with his pre-cum.

"Turn over. Feel the burn."

I did as he instructed me to do. I could see him better from this position, his hard, thick, veiny cock taunting me as he stroked it. The dildo remained in my ass.

Two men appeared, one on either side of me.

"You know what you want. You know what to do. Be a good slut now."

I reached out to either side of me, grabbing a dick in each hand, stroking them with enthusiasm. Soon, I was rewarded with hot, sticky drops of pre-cum all over me. I loved it but I wanted more. I attempted to turn to my right. I wanted to feel a cock in my mouth so badly!

My attempt was thwarted by Randy, grabbing both of my legs and pinning them in place.

Two more men appeared. They ran their hands over my legs, between my legs, and across my belly. I moaned and tried to push my hips upwards, but Randy kept me pinned down and told me to hold still.

"Tell me what it is you want, besides a good hard cum. You've got five men here all with hard cocks." Randy looked at me with a sinister grin.

All sorts of things were running through my mind but none were likely to be where Randy's mind was. I didn't answer fast enough to suit him.

"Maybe this will help you make up your mind." He snapped a couple of clamps onto my nipples. I winced and cried out with pain as they bit into me.

"I think she needs a little pussy whipping," said one of the men. The others chuckled.

Another of the men grabbed the flogger and began raining it down between my legs. They all took turns warming me up that way while they kept my hands and feet restrained. I gasped each time the flogger struck me. I felt my pussy growing hotter and wetter. I was craving more, but they stopped. I was still restrained by them and craving more pain but instead, they all started jacking off.

I looked around from man to man. I had no clue as to who any of them were, except for Randy. They all appeared to be close to Randy's age. But he offered no introduction.

"Just enjoy your little cum bath and then the real fun will begin!" Randy began pumping his cock harder and faster.

I couldn't hold myself still as the orgasm shot through me. Yeah, I can cum with no outside stimulation. The orgasms are not as intense as they are with stimulation, but I'm not complaining. Involuntarily, my head lurched back, my stomach sucked in and my hips thrust upwards as my pussy clenched, the dildo still buried in my ass.

Randy was really good at reading me. He released his hold and the others did as well, allowing me to savor my pleasure. They all continued stroking themselves. The smell of sex hung in the air. They began working their way around me, changing places so I could stroke each one of them.

I saw Randy's cock begin to twitch and thick ropes of his cum shot across my belly.

I was not restrained now. I quickly turned to face his cock and began licking it clean. I had no intention of stopping.

"That's my babygirl. You know what you like!"

I worked the head of his cock into my mouth, deeper and deeper, licking and sucking as I went. Then letting it drop so I could work my mouth over his balls. One by one, I could feel the others spurting across my back.

Randy's cock began to stiffen again as I worked my mouth over it. Someone pulled the dildo out of my ass. I sighed at the empty feeling it left behind but that was soon replaced with powerful vibrations. I felt the familiar head of the Magic Wand burrowing between my legs.

Orgasms began slamming through my body now, one crashing into the other. I was torn between focusing on Randy's cock and the sensations going on between my legs. He solved that by pulling the clamps off of my tits. A fresh wave of extreme pain hit me as the blood began to rush back in. He grabbed the back of my head, keeping my attention on his cock as the head slipped down my throat. I relished that feeling and he knew it. Sometimes I felt there were not enough hours in the day. That's how much I loved sucking his cock. I wanted to go forward and backward in time until it was all just a blur of cock, slapping against my tongue, pushing against my cheeks and filling my throat.

I was lost in the gratification of Randy's cock and whoever was working my cunt over when I felt him cum in my mouth. I continued to suck him until his cock began to soften.

Someone snapped the Wand off. I shuddered at the suddenness of the loss of vibrations. My butt wiggled, wanting more.

Randy's cock was immediately replaced by another. I was so used to sucking Randy that this one felt unfamiliar. I felt another cock drooling between my butt cheeks, then the head entering me slowly. It wasn't Randy. That much I could tell. This cock was thinner and the owner seemed hesitant.

The three of us fell into a pattern. My head was moving at the same speed as the cock in my ass. They came almost at the same time. I felt my ass being flooded, then my mouth. I came with them and hard!

I had no time to recover. Another cock went straight into my mouth. My jaws were getting a little sore but this was like a dream come true.

I felt my butt cheeks separating and ice cubes being pushed in. Randy loved doing that. My insides felt so hot, the ice melted right away and trickled down my legs along with traces of cum. This was followed by several swift smacks of his hand.

My cunt was aching to be filled. Instead, he shoved his cock in my ass with no warning. Deep and unrelenting! I had an instant orgasm. He was fucking me hard! I came again, panting and screaming with fervor although my screams were pretty muffled by the mouthful of cock.

The man came in my mouth. Randy held still, his cock deep in my ass while I caught my breath and took yet another man in my mouth. He had been stroking his cock and his balls were tight. I knew that he'd come soon, and he did. Randy's cock was still in my ass but he didn't last much longer. Once again, my ass was flooded with cum. I heard him growl, and I came with him.

Randy kept his cock in my ass for a little while longer as his hands found their way between my legs, probing and stroking me there until I came hard on his now softening cock.

He pulled out and I stretched myself as fully as I could, some of muscles stiffening up on me from being in one position for so long.

"Mmm... I know what my babygirl needs now." Randy flipped me over onto my back. I was sleepy but that went away quickly when he parted my legs and got out the coconut oil. "I know you've never been fisted before but you need it!"

I felt myself shaking. A cool breeze washed over me and a swarm and rabble of butterflies swooped through my stomach.

His fingers were soothing at first. I felt the coconut oil being worked over my lips and clit and two fingers slowly working their way in and out of me. Then three fingers with increasing pressure and speed. This made me cum several times.

He pulled his fingers out of me and showed me his hand. His four fingers were together and slightly curled. His thumb was tucked into them. He coated them with coconut oil until it trickled down his wrist. I felt them probing me, stretching me, wiggling. I am very tight. His hands are not small. I didn't think he could do it.

"My hand is almost all the way in you now. Just relax."

I felt my G Spot swelling and my insides softening and opening wide to accommodate him. There was pain but it was like a combination of pain and pleasure all rolled into one.

This was unlike anything I ever felt before. Like fireworks going off inside me and shooting out the top of my head. My pussy walls were clinging to his hand, clenching tightly then relaxing slightly. I don't think I ever screamed this loudly in my life, my voice piercing the otherwise still air. It was then that I realized the other men had vanished. Maybe I had dreamt of them or something? Randy's hand was pushing the cum out of my ass. I just kept panting and screaming, again and again. And squirting all over!

"Oh fuck. Yeah. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me running! Ahhh..." My pussy had never felt this tight before. His hand took me to some other planet. Some place I had never been before. A place where there was nothing but joy and frenzy. I felt like he had been fisting me for days. I was gasping for breath so much. I began choking on the dry air.

He pulled his hand out of me with some effort as my flesh wanted to retain it in me. I wondered if his fingers were numb from all the pressure.

He held the bottle of water to my lips and stroked my hair, getting a mix of my juices and the coconut oil in it. As soon as I had recovered slightly, he pressed his cock to my lips. It was very stiff and dripping again.

"Mmm.." I went down on him again, luxuriating in what I loved so much. My hands and lips were all over his cock, balls, and one finger worked up into his ass until I felt that reward burst against my tongue.

I don't know how long I slept. I awoke to the scent of melted cheese and Italian seasonings. Randy is a very good cook. I could tell that he was making pizza.

I stretched and yawned as I ate. I felt perverted and well used. Randy yawned with the need for sleep. The pizza was very good but I wasn't here for pizza.

"Okay babygirl. You're going to have some fun while I grab a little sleep." He motioned me forth and led me to another room. In that room stood a contraption that looked like the body of a horse. It was covered with leather and could be fitted with accessories. "This is the best sex machine ever because I built it myself, just for you!"

He fished around in a bin, pulling out a large butt plug. "You need to shove that in your ass!"

I balked at its size.

"Oh come on! As well fucked as that ass is, you can take it!"

I bent over, lifted one leg a bit and pressed it to my hole where cum was still leaking out. My ass felt very sore as the tip made contact but I took a deep breath and pushed it in fully. Randy had fitted the contraption with a large dildo but he said it was special because every so often, it would squirt some lube inside of me so I wouldn't get too sore.

"Climb on!" He smiled, but it was a fiendish smile.

I eased my well used cunt down over the dildo. It was long. So long that it hit my cervix. I tried to inch back up, but he held my shoulders firmly.

"I'm going to sleep now while you enjoy this for two hours. But just to make sure you don't try to get off of it, I'll have to restrain you."

It had a horn at the front, much like a saddle. He bound my wrists with a rope and secured them to it. My feet were secured with more rope, out to the sides to keep my legs spread, but also pinned towards the back so I couldn't stand up. He gave me a quick kiss as he sauntered out the door.

At first I thought he had forgotten to turn the thing on. I sat for what seemed like about two minutes, trying to allow myself to embrace and accept the pain of the tip of the dildo impaling me. The machine started up. I realized he was controlling it from somewhere else. I also realized he was able to see me from wherever he was.

"That's it babygirl. Just relax and let it fuck you!"

The dildo barely moved at first. I felt it retreat slightly then push up against my cervix. The end of it wasn't as hard as I had assumed. The pain slowly gave way to a massaging, licking sensation. I was close to cumming. It began moving back and forth slightly, then in slow circles. I squirmed but my restraints held me tight.

"Look up!"

I heard his voice coming from a speaker somewhere. "I know how thirsty you can get. I don't want you to suffer."

A tube came down from the ceiling and it contained a sippy bottle of water like you might put in a hamster cage. The bottle was much bigger though. He maneuvered it until it was right in front of my lips.

I can't say that the two hours went by quickly. There was no clock in the room but it seemed I had been on that contraption for a long time!

The orgasms came fast at first. But the stimulation soon became overwhelming and painful. At some point, the dildo stopped thrusting in and out of me and merely vibrated. This allowed me to rest and take a few sips of water. Then it stopped. It became silent and still inside of me.

I waited. Only then did I begin to feel really uncomfortable. When I stay in one position for too long, my muscles will lock up. They were doing that now. I struggled with the restraints. Just that little bit of movement helped a bit, but not a lot.

I took a few more sips of water, closed my eyes and began to daydream. I wished that the cruel dildo inside of me was Randy's cock. Yes, the thing brought me orgasms, but Randy's cock would feel a lot better.

My daydream was cut short by the machine starting up again but this time in a different pattern. Either Randy wasn't sleeping or he had set it on some sort of random, but automatic setting.

I had a few more orgasms, enduring the pain, and waited. Randy finally came back in. He had a pair of shorts on but his raging hard on was threatening to rip a hole in the front.

He watched me ride the machine for a little while. He stripped off the shorts. He snapped off the machine suddenly, and untied the ropes.

"Stay right there!"

I was at least able to stretch out my arms and legs. He held his cock and slapped it all over me, leaving little dabs of pre-cum here and there. Finally, he got close to my face. I grabbed his cock and went down on him, sucking all that sweet hardness right down my gullet. I felt his balls and was amazed that they felt so full. I guess the nap was enough to regenerate them.

There was no gentle licking now. No edging at all. I was out to get a rapid fire orgasm! Sucking him made me all the more horny and I found myself squeezing my pussy around the dildo and rocking gently, making myself cum.

His balls got tight and he detonated in my mouth. I swallowed it down, trying to take every drop.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, lifted me off of the apparatus and deposited me on a nearby couch. My legs were spread and his mouth was on me in an instant. I howled and tried to shrink away from him as my cunt was way too tender. But he held my legs apart and I knew that I had to brave it out until that pain gave away to sweet pleasure. And it did give away to pleasure.

He kept it up for some long time, driving me to the brink and over it repeatedly until I truly couldn't take any more and tried to push him off. I say tried because he was being very persistent.

"Okay babygirl. You've been very good. I think you need to be fucked now!"

He swung my legs up onto the couch and pushed his cock into me. I felt so well used that his cock was even causing pain at first. I think he sensed this and slowed his pace to let me adjust to his cock. I began to feel helpless beneath him yet so needy. I did need this so very much. I put my arms around him, pressing my hands into his back and digging my fingers in as that first climax forced me up onto his cock.

I was squealing now. I was cumming so hard and fast that I felt like I was losing control. Probably because I was losing control! I just gave myself over to him and let him have his way with me.

He collapsed on top of me after he came. His cock was still buried inside of me. I think we dozed for a little while. At least I know I did. Then we took a quick shower. He pulled the butt plug out of me in the shower and I felt cum flowing out of me.

He laughed at my disappointed look. "Don't worry babygirl. There's more where that came from. I know you like feeling that cum inside of you!

We didn't bother to dry off fully as we were going to get into the hot tub.

Once we slipped inside, he positioned me over one of the jets so the water bubbled fiercely over my clit and lips, stimulating me in a different way. I moaned and threw my head back. The water felt so soothing and the heat was relaxing my muscles. He ran his hands over my breasts, squeezing them and pulling hard on my tits, commenting that they were getting redder and redder.

"Oh yeah. Mmm... That feels good!" I rolled my head around, loosening my neck. I had several soft, soothing orgasms, but I needed more. I could tell that he was hard again.

"Suck." I was too relaxed to say any more. I collapsed into him.

"Yes, babygirl, you can suck me. I know how much you love sucking my cock." He moved to the edge so I wouldn't have to suck him under water.

I took my time this time. His cock was red and looked quite well used. I lapped at the head with my tongue until I could tell that if I didn't give him more, he was going to grab the back of my head and give it to me. I took him deeper and deeper, sucking more deliberately until once again, I was rewarded with a belly full of cum.

We stayed in the hot tub too long and our skin had grown bright pink and wrinkled.

I let him lead me back into the house. I was so relaxed that I was nearly in a stupor.

"I know you need some more sleep babygirl but first we're going to play with the Magic Wand!"

His words wafted through my ears, but didn't fully register. He put me on my back, spread my legs, bent my knees, and told me to hold still.

"I could restrain you but I'd rather not. I want you to just lie there and take all I can give you. You know you want this inside of you, and I know I can put it in there!"

I shivered. I needed sleep. But the buzz of the Wand woke me up again. He started it out on low and kept it there until I had a few orgasms.

The Wand was starting to make me sore. I protested. He moved it around some then turned it to high and pressed it hard against my opening. I pushed up against it, wanting it so badly inside of me but it wouldn't go. He squirted some coconut oil between my legs and on the head of the Wand and tried again.

I felt no pain, just an intense pressure.

"It's in you babygirl!"

"Mmm..." I couldn't say anything. It felt good. It was making me sore. But it felt good. "Mmm... Ahhh!"

I pushed my hips up into the head and he pushed it in deeper.

"No Randy! Oh fuck! I... Oh my God! I can't! Oh fuckkk!"

My mouth spewed out a dirty word salad as I squirmed, trying to get the Magic Wand out of me but also trying to push it deeper inside of me. The pain receptors in me wanted it out of me but the pleasure receptors wanted it in me forever. I squirmed and screamed but he kept right at it, making sure that the Wand stayed inside me for what seemed like eternity.

I smelled something smoking

"Stop! It's Overheating!"

Randy laughed. "Dammit! Why do you always have to bring reality into things?" He did shut it off though. Then he tried to pull it out. Apparently I was retaining it quite nicely. My opening was tight around the head.

Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers