Randy Takes A Busman's Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy smiled a wry thin coquettish smile. "Perfect," she said as she nuzzled back into her snuggle position.

"Can we talk just a little more? Not about astronomy, Suzy, but I do have a couple of questions I'd like to ask you. As good as this has been so far... you do agree that we're doing all right... right?"

"Randy," she said in semi-mock exasperation, "what do you think I think? All right?"

"Let me say this another way. Bear with me. Suzy, I feel like I'm with a different girl than the one who took my wallet."

"You are."

"You told me that the reason you stayed with your boyfriend... ex-boyfriend... was that he was good in bed."

"I'm asking you again. What was it about his lovemaking that held you so tightly to him?"

"You don't have to be like him to get me into bed."

"I don't want to be like him, Suzy. I want to be better than him. What are you not telling me? You have a secret. Is it a fantasy? I'm really good at fantasies, if you'll give me a chance. What turns you on?" Randy resisted using his power to pluck her thoughts directly from her mind. He wanted her to give them to him of her own free will.

"I don't want to screw this up, Randy. He was a jerk. You, are not."

"That's not what I asked. Haven't I earned your trust yet? I've been working real hard on that all day. Please share your secret with me. I promise not to judge, no matter what it is. I want to love you the way you love most to be loved. Trust me, Suzy."

Suzy looked into her soon-to-be lover's eyes and said, "He treated me like a whore... and I liked it. He made me act like a filthy whore and it turned me on. I don't know why."

"It's a fantasy, Suzy, nothing more. I can do that, but if he hurt you, I'm not willing to do that. I've never laid hands on a woman in anger, even mock anger and I won't do it for you, even if you want me to."

"I don't want to be hurt, Randy. I want to be defiled. I want you to use me like I was a whore, paid to do your bidding. You can be rough if you want to, just not too rough. I want to be your whore."

"Now, was that so hard? Suzy, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not shocked. I'll do what you want because now, I want it too. That's the difference. Even though you liked it, that's not why he misused you. He did it because he got off on it, not you, didn't he?"

"Yes."

"Did he ever restrain you... tie you up?"

"No, he just swore at me and called me names while he was manhandling and fucking me."

"Good," said Randy. "I like tying up my whores before I fuck them. Come inside while I dig out a few things I can use."

Randy got up, followed by Suzy who stood silently beside the young hypnotist. He turned to her and, instead of grabbing her to force his kiss on her, he took her head in his hands, gently, and kissed her romantically, a long, loving, "don't worry; everything's all right" kiss.

Suzy gasped. "Oh my God, Randy. I want you so much."

Taking the flashlight, Randy lit the path as he moved towards the cabin, holding her wrist tightly, insistently, half pulling her along. For her part, she resisted, but not too much, just enough to let him know that they were close to being on the same wavelength. Randy opened the door, pulled her inside and let the screen door slam behind them. He turned, shut the door, and locked it.

"Come sit in this chair. Don't get up." He moved into the kitchen and began searching for ersatz restraints. The pickings were slim, but eventually, he came back into the living room with an armful of stuff that you might find in a rental cottage, stuff he intended to use on his "rental" woman. He took off his belt and snapped it in his hand.

Suzy started to rise from the chair.

"I said sit!"

Suzy did as she was told. Randy wrapped the belt around her waist and buckled it behind the chair. He stood back to admire his prize and then unbuckled the belt, slid it up just below her breasts and re-fastened it. Her bare tits pushed up against the tight white linen blouse. Unimpeded by a bra, the fleshy mounds tried to force their way through the unbuttoned top of the blouse. "I can see your nipples, whore," he whispered to the bound brunette cinched tight to the kitchen chair.

"Don't move."

The twenty-one-year-old hypnotist threw a few more pieces of wood into the wood stove and attached the screen over the fire rising from the bed. One by one he shut off every light in the cabin. Shadows danced in warm red and orange hued light. The effect was magical, all the more so because the mood created by the flickering firelight was suitable for either loving romance, or menacing dominance. Tonight, it would be both.

He produced a box of plastic wrap he had found in one of the kitchen drawers. "Put your arms on the arms of the chair and don't move them." Randy withdrew a length of the clear plastic film and wrapped one of her arms, securing it tightly to the thin wooden armrest. In another minute, Suzy's upper torso was pinned to the chair, both arms at her side, tethered.

Randy walked behind the chair and leaned over to whisper in his captive's ear. "Don't pretend that you don't love this, you skank."

"I don't. Let me go!"

"Not yet, not for a while."

"Let me go and I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"All in due time..."

He knelt in front of his young brown-haired captive and reached forward to unbuckle her new jeans. "Lift your ass."

Randy hooked his hands under the waistband and tugged. "Lift your ass, whore."

Suzy responded by slowly raising her butt off the chair. Another tug and Suzy's new jeans were bunched up under her thighs, but still masking her pussy. Randy ran his index fingers along the boundary between rough denim and soft pliable white flesh. So far, although he had threatened to touch Suzy's sex, he had refrained, preferring to work slowly, keeping his "whore" on edge, and restrained.

"No panties..."

"Is that a problem for you? Why? Are you a panty sniffer as well as a control freak?"

Randy responded with another yank and Suzy's pussy was fully exposed. Her brown curly hair masked her vaginal folds beneath a soft fuzzy curtain. In moments her sneakers and socks were off and tossed aside. Randy grabbed the hemmed ends of her pants around her ankles and, in a single motion, her new blue jeans joined the discarded footwear in the growing pile. Randy gazed at Suzy's exposed sex, but did not touch. She drew her knees together in feigned opposition.

"Are you wet?" he asked.

"No."

He looked up and spoke softly. "I don't believe you."

"Why don't you see for yourself?" she asked as she slowly spread her legs apart and stuck her tongue out twirling it around, mimicking cunnilingual contact.

"All in due time..."

Randy repeated his wrapping until all four of Suzy's appendages were secured to the chair. She sat there, immobilized, still sticking her tongue out defiantly, secretly pleased with her aloof treatment by her "John."

All that was left to Randy's imagination now was the shape and true size of her breasts, which pressed from below, fighting to free themselves from their stiff linen confinement, like people evacuating a building through a single narrow doorway. A single button remained fixed just above the brown leather belt. Randy reached up to unfasten it making minimal contact with her flesh. A fourth and fifth button below were unhooked until the only thing keeping the white linen blouse over her tits, was Randy's belt, tightly cinched just below her breasts.

So far, Randy had postponed actual contact with her body and it was driving Suzy mad. Oh, how she wanted her lover to touch her intimately and yet he continued to take his time. She struggled against her Saran Wrap hand and leg cuffs. Randy stood again and walked behind the chair. Suzy strained trying to follow her captor, but eventually, gave up her awkward twisting and just stared forward, waiting for Randy to continue. He was running out of choices and she knew it. Sooner or later he was going to have to touch her most intimate parts, and she was getting aroused as her imagination ran wild.

She'd lied about the dampness between her legs. She was plenty wet and getting wetter.

Randy leaned over and kissed her neck, just above her broad shoulders. His lips barely brushed her skin as his hands grasped the collar of her blouse and drew it slowly down over her shoulders. His lips moved along her collarbone, tracing a delicate path to her newly-revealed shoulder. Bit by bit the blouse inched open, revealing more and more of the tender white flesh. The alabaster whiteness changed to soft pink as her rosettes and the nipples they held were slowly revealed.

Randy yanked the stiff linen blouse completely off her shoulders, stopping only when the bunching sleeves reached her film-wrapped forearms. Again, careful not to actually touch her intimate spots, her tits, young and full of firmness, came into full view.

She had nothing left to hide.

"I can see your nipples," he taunted.

"Why don't you let me go so I can start earning my money?"

"You're earning it right now. What's your hurry? Have I hurt you?"

"Would you like to?"

"Careful," he admonished the recalcitrant faux-hooker, as he reached down and took her stiff pink nipples between his thumb and forefingers, rolling the tips back and forth like he was hand-rolling a cigarette. "Be careful what you ask for." To further make his point, he pinched her tips, hard enough to startle, but not hard enough to actually cause pain.

"It's about time," she said as she shook her head, mostly because that was all of the voluntary motion she could accomplish. "Don't you want to suck on my sweet titties? You're paying for it." He pinched again, this time a little harder and longer. Suzy shook again as she experienced pain and pleasure in roughly equal measure.

"Actually, why don't we start by you sucking my dick? At the very least, it ought to shut you up." He moved to one side of the chair and unzipped his pants, taking out his penis which was half-stiff and waiting for the right kind of stimulation to completely straighten out.

Suzy's eyes opened wide as she stared at her captor. As Randy's cock came into view, Suzy licked her lips in anticipation before slowly opening her mouth as wide as she could. "Bring it on, big boy," she said with just the right amount of "wild" in her eyes. She was a very convincing dirty little whore. It was Randy now, who hesitated to insert his manhood between the twin rows of her gleaming white 'choppers." He did not want to have his prick bitten off.

Taking his stiffening cock in one hand, he reached over to position her head correctly to give him "head." He made a quick probe of her consciousness, just to be safe. The coast was clear. What he found was a woman thrilled to be living her fantasy and grateful to her benefactor. If anything, she wanted more mistreatment, more threatening foreplay, more verbal derision. She genuinely wanted to be treated like a "filthy whore."

At twenty-one, The Amazing Randy had already slept with and satisfied dozens of women, but Suzy presented him with a bit of a quandary. His initial contact with her mind had revealed a bit of a lost soul. Her masochistic tendencies and dark sexual preferences lay deeper inside her psyche. He saw them now more clearly.

He brought his cock to her lips, shuddering as her flicking tongue made initial contact with the tip of his penis. She speared the pre-cum which was oozing out of Randy's cock with her tongue and drew it back inside her mouth.

After licking her lips, Suzy re-opened her mouth slowly, deliberately, ready to take Randy's stiffening cock in her mouth for real. Once her mouth was as wide as it could be, Randy pushed his penis into the gap. Using both of his hands to hold her head steady, he increased the rate of his rhythm. As his cock entered and withdrew again and then again, her mouth made an audible "gluck gluck gluck" sound. Her eyes looked up at Randy, who simply said, "Suck it, whore. I bet you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

He picked up the pace, but stopped when he determined that the abuse had gone far enough. He released his hold on her head and pulled his prick out of her mouth. Suzy shook her head back and forth like a basset hound as slobber flew out of both sides of her mouth. "Is that all you've got? I'm disappointed. I thought you were tough."

"You have two other holes, bitch, and I'm going to use both of them." He reached for a pair of kitchen shears and waved them menacingly in front of Suzy's face before using them to slice the Saran Wrap arm and leg restraints. He unbuckled his belt and tossed it into the clothing pile. She was free to move, but naked.

"Stand up and put your hands on your hips. I want to see what I'm paying for." Her body, now that he could finally see it in its entirety, was simply beautiful. Her face, still covered with her own drool, looked 'used,' but oddly 'happy' at the same time.

"Go over there on the rug in front of the woodstove and get on your hands and knees, slut. Head down."

Suzy did as she was told. Her tits were firm and cylindrical as they hung low, pulled by gravity into pointy football shapes. Randy sidled up behind her and lowered his body so that she could feel his cock resting between her ass cheeks. Randy reached down between her legs, scooping moisture from her pussy, which he then used to coat her anus and his penis.

Holding his cock he pushed the fire helmet tip against her sphincter, Suzy stood her ground, even pushing back as her asshole slowly opened up, wider and wider as Randy's cock forced its way past the natural gate. Suzy moaned. "Fuck me, Randy. Your filthy whore deserves to be fucked in the ass. I'm soiled goods, useful only as a place for you to unload your seed."

Randy re-applied her natural lube to his cock and drove it into her ass with a single push. Randy's cock, average in both length and girth, slid in until his balls banged up against Suzy's pussy. Randy said, "OK, slut, balance on one hand and play with your clit. I'm going to spank you on your ass until you get off." To punctuate his instructions, he gave Suzy's right cheek a slap.

She pushed her ass back and forth, meeting Randy's thrusts with thrusts of her own. She diddled her clit, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Taking his cue from his partner, Randy's strokes increased in speed as his cock tried to somehow push deeper into her ass. Suzy answered every stroke. Randy said, "Cum for me, you whore."

"Slap!"

"Ugh" responded Suzy as she redoubled her efforts to diddle herself to climax.

"Slap!"

"Oww!" Suzy wailed.

"Slap!"

"Oh, Jesus!" she howled as her asshole contracted against Randy's pole, trying to expel the intruding cock. Randy grabbed her hips tightly as contraction after contraction tried to force his dick to depart. It would not.

Eventually her spasms ceased. Only then did Randy allow himself to slide out of her ass. Immediately, Suzy fell to the rug and rolled over. Her hands went back to her clit as she pinched and pushed it until a second, smaller eruption rocked her body.

Yielding To the Real

Randy lay down beside the naked, and now spent pickpocket and kissed her full on the lips. The kiss was designed to convey two things. First, it said what all kisses say. There was genuine affection between the giver and receiver, a special bond between two lovers. Second, it served as punctuation, signaling that this part of their dance was over. It was time for a break. Fantasy needed to yield to the real.

Randy pulled himself up, leaning on one arm. With his free hand, he traced tiny circles on her abdomen. Suzy closed her eyes, responding to his touch like a lover, no longer his filthy whore. "Suzy, put the shirt back on, but fasten only the two lowest buttons. I like the way it looks on you. I need to clean myself off. When I come back, I'll make us a drink and we can take a break. Will you drink scotch?"

Suzy nodded in the affirmative and Randy went into the bathroom. When he returned, Suzy was sitting on the couch, legs folded up underneath her, holding two glasses filled with scotch over ice cubes.

"You look like an ad for Dewars, he said as he stood next to the couch and next to the alluring young woman in the white linen shirt. Suzy looked up and smiled.

"Randy," come sit by me, please."

Randy did as she asked and slid in next to the lovely pickpocket, extending his arm around her back and gently pulling her close, kissing her with a kiss that was designed to communicate understanding, safety and affection all at the same time. The tender kiss broke and Suzy leaned in to put her head on her lover's shoulder. "That was positively incredible. Didn't you like it?"

"What?"

Why didn't you get off? Did I do something wrong? I wanted so much to please you."

"Now it's my turn to say 'Are you kidding?' Suzy, you are wonderful. I was hoping we weren't done. Remember, you've come twice already. No matter what, I get only one shot and I'm done for the night. Do you want to stop?"

"No, Randy, I want to please you, so friggin' much. I want you to get off more than I've ever wanted any lover to get off, including my asshole ex. The only thing I want him to get off is a cliff."

"Tell you what, let's both take a while, cuddle, sip our drinks and re-charge. I have a few things to say to you and now's as good a time as any.

"I know that this is a one-night stand, Randy. I'm not still wet behind the ears. Tomorrow maybe you can take me back to the fair."

"So you can go back to lifting wallets from suburbanites? Nope, not gonna do that."

"Randy, she said as a lone tear ran down her cheek, I have nowhere to go. I have no money. I have no job."

The world's greatest stage hypnotist leaned to tenderly kiss away her tear. He pulled her close and spoke. "That's what I want to talk to you about. I think I may have an idea. Suzy, you're barely into your twenties. You are physically beautiful. You have a damaged, but loving heart. I know that you think you have no options, no way out of this rut you're in."

"Suzy started to well up a second time. Randy kissed her on the forehead and pulled her closer. "Come on now, no more of that."

"Suzy, just a couple of years ago I signed up with a carnival to work. My parents were both carnies and carnival people are intensely loyal. It's a culture all to itself. I kept my head up, worked as hard as I could, and now I'm striking out on my own. You saw the way Jimmy received me, no, us. As soon as I made it clear to him that you were important to me that hooker bullshit was in the past." We stick together."

I was with the parent company, Hudson Amusements, for two years and before that, my parents worked for Mr. Hudson for another twenty. I'm a "legacy." My last name is known to just about everybody in the circuit. It got you a freezing cold shower didn't it?" he said trying to lighten the mood.

"I prefer the warm one."

"My time on the carnival circuit was an adventure. I learned a lot about people as well as pickpockets. Carnies may look a bit rough around the edges. It's not secretarial work, Suzy; it's real work, but it's honest work."

"Although it's rare that the carnival takes on new personnel in mid-season, it's not unheard-of. It happens," He paused. "and I can make it happen, tomorrow, if you want me to."

"I was already bouncing this idea around in my head when I got you the "Hudson Amusements" sweatshirt. If you truly want a job, absolute personal safety, and three squares a day, all you have to do is wear that shirt tomorrow and go back to Sandwich with me. You'll be hired. Once you've proven your willingness to both learn the ropes and to work as hard or harder than anyone else, you'll be part of the family, and this family will never betray you. That's not what we do."