Randy Takes A Busman's Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why are you doing this for me? What makes me so special?"

"Other than your loving heart you mean? Is it so hard to believe that there are men out there who have good hearts themselves, who want to help you for no other reason than that's what's in their own hearts?"

"Suzy, I can't do anything about guys trying to take advantage of you. Your beauty pretty much guarantees that's going to be a problem for at least another twenty years. But you can. The best defense against users like your ex is a strong sense of self-worth coupled with a serving of good sense." Over time, working at the carnival can provide both for you, but not unless you're ready to earn it. I know you can do this."

"I guess I don't have much choice, do I?"

"Wrong. You can choose to say "no thank you" and go about living your life some other way. Start by choosing the right path right here, right now."

Randy sat up straight and looked at Suzy. What do you say, Suzy? Make a choice."

"I'll do it."

"Excellent. Now, kiss me like you mean it."

Suzy lifted herself up on her knees, threw her arms around the young hypnotist and delivered the most loving kiss of her life. She pressed her lips against his and held them there for as long as she could. Had she been able to do it, she would have held the kiss all night long. This guy was driving her nuts.

When their lips met a second time, her message was different. She rubbed her hands along Randy's back shoulders as her kiss turned thanks into desire and clearly communicated that she desperately wanted the evening to continue. "Randy, I have never wanted to please anyone as much as I want to please you tonight. Love me any way you want."

"I already am, Suzy. I've loved every minute of our day and night so far... but I'm not done. Are you protected?" he asked as he took a sip from his watery drink.

"I have an IUD," she said. My grandmother insisted that I get one shortly before she died. She made me promise."

"She loved you a great deal," he said softly.

Suzy reached for his penis, which was "resting" flaccid. Randy, who was still stark naked, shifted his weight. Immediately, his hand went inside Suzy's blouse and cupped her breast, hefting its weight for the first time. It was soft, fleshy and heavy. Randy squeezed, but gently. The two, still holding onto each other, shifted from the couch back to the rug in front of the woodstove. The rug was warm. The radiant energy from the stove warmed the bodies of the two lovers as they rediscovered each other.

"I want you, Suzy," said the hypnotist.

"All in due time..." said Suzy, smiling at her own cleverness.

"Touché," said Randy, laughing as he dove for her throat for a nibble and a nuzzle. Suzy pushed him back on the rug. "Let me love you, Randy, even if only for tonight. I don't want to be your whore anymore. I want to be your lover. Be mine."

She hunched down on the rug and took Randy's penis into her mouth, stroking and sucking as his cock grew to its maximum size and tenderness. Once she was sure that he was as big as he'd get, Suzy straddled the young hypnotist, but allowed his cock only to move up and down through her pubic hair and against her clitoris. She unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. Using her legs and her free arm for balance, she bent at the waist, cupping her breast while directing her tit into Randy's open mouth.

"I want you to suck on my tits, Randy. Suck them, bite them, lick them, fuck them if you want. They're yours for as long as you want them." Randy used his hands wrapped around her thin waist to steady her descent while Suzy grabbed her other tit, offering one and then the other, alternately as Randy sucked and nibbled. Suzy raised her hips and then lowered them onto Randy's cock. She started a slow rhythmic motion which she controlled while Randy parried her thrusts with thrusts of his own.

There was no hurry, no sense of desperate need in their love-making. They moved together almost like they were drape dancing at a prom, holding each other tight and not wanting the music to stop, not wanting the once-in-a-lifetime night to end. Randy turned and suddenly Suzy was on her back ceding control to her lover.

For a while, Randy just continued the rhythm, but eventually, he began to speed up the pace. Suzy moaned and cooed and said, "Randy, I want you so much. I want to feel you shoot your cum into me. Desire me. Fuck me. I need you to take me and make me yours."

The young hypnotist slowly sped up his motion while Suzy reciprocated until it was obvious to both of them that Randy was going to cum in moments. Suzy whispered, "Cum for me, my love. Fill me with your love."

With a final thrust, Randy emptied himself into her vagina, filling it with warm sticky spunk. He took Suzy's head in his hands and kissed her, a kiss of romantic declaration and affirmation.

As soon as he rolled off to one side, Suzy's hands went to her sex and she started playing with herself. "Randy, play with my tits and kiss me gently." She closed her eyes as she stroked her clit, rapidly working herself towards another climax. Randy kissed her lips softly while his hand seized her breast, found her nipple, and pinched. Suzy kept her eyes closed, trying to re-live the connection she had made just a minute ago, like trying to rewind a videotape searching for the good parts.

She turned up the speed. Her hips vibrated sympathetically as her back and forth energy rose and her clitoris swelled, sending pleasure pulses directly to her brain. Her behind rose and fell as she took in all the sensations she could. She came, screaming Randy's name and then fell back, drained of all energy.

As she lay there, Randy kissed her one final time, trying to express himself and his feelings about their love-making in a single sweet gesture, and then he rolled off and stared at the ceiling.

Bedtime

After a few minutes lying in front of the dying fire, Randy rose to his feet, extended his hand, and said, "Let's go to bed."

The next morning, Randy rose from his bed into a chilly bedroom. Careful not to wake the beautiful woman he had met less than twenty-four hours before, the master hypnotist built a fire in the woodstove, closed the door and opened the air intake valves to maximum. He gathered up all of the gear he had taken from the kitchen the evening before, returning each item to where he had found it. He put a half-pot of water into the Mr. Coffee on the kitchen counter, measured out the Maxwell House, and pushed the "on" button.

After using the bathroom, he returned to the bedroom and silently slid under the comforter next to his lover. Suzy awoke with a start and instinctively rolled over to snuggle with her bedmate. "Jesus Randy, she said, you're freezing!"

"Yeah, I know," he said, "... but it's your fault."

"What?"

Sliding close enough for their naked bodies to fit like pieces of a puzzle, Randy threw his arm over her naked body and pulled her close.

"Aieee! Randy!" she howled. Randy pulled back his arm, but Suzy grabbed hold and re-positioned his hand on her breast, covering it with her own. Randy could feel how warm her flesh felt which meant, of course, that she experienced the exact opposite sensation. "She's right," he thought to himself, I'm freezing cold."

Giving his hand another, less insistent pull, he said, "Give me a minute and I'll warm up under the covers, then we can snuggle."

"No way," said Suzy. "I'd rather freeze in your arms than warm-up without you." To make her point even clearer, she backed into his body and, after an initial shudder, settled into her lover's grasp."

"Anyway, how is this my fault?"

"Last night, when we finished making love, I was in such a hurry to take you to bed that I forgot to stoke the fire. When I got up it was in the fifties in here. These cottages are poorly insulated, if they're insulated at all. They're pretty much summer places only. But, he said, all that means is that we'll just have to stay in bed until the place warms up a bit."

"Are we in a hurry to get to the fair?"

"Not at all. It's open all day until six, but we do have to stop first to do some shopping. There's a K-Mart on the way."

"Is that coffee I smell?"

"Yep. Want a cup?"

"Can we have it in bed?"

"Sure," he said as he leapt from under the covers and made his way into the kitchen. "How do you take it?"

"Cream and sugar please."

Suzy sat up with her back against the headboard as Randy, still stark naked, handed her a mug. She took a sip and set it down on the bedside table. She patted the empty bed next to her.

Randy put down his cup and pulled the covers up to his chin. "I'm still cold," he said.

Sliding back down into their warm cocoon, Suzy stopped half-way and drew Randy's head to her breast.

"You're not interested in getting up soon are you," he mused.

"Not a bit," she replied. "Are you?"

"I like it just fine where I am."

The lovers turned until they were face to face and kissed. Randy, although he could control the behavior of everyone else in the world, had no power whatsoever over his own body's reactions. His cock stirred beneath the covers and pushed gently against the beautiful brunette's pubis.

"Randy," she said, "I want to take a quick shower. I need to clean myself." She moved to get up and Randy pulled her back into his arms.

"No, you don't. You need to come back here and kiss me." The lovers kissed. When Randy broke the kiss, he put his right hand to his mouth and transferred saliva to his fingers. In moments, he was massaging the lubrication around Suzy's pussy. He rose to his knees and entered his brunette houseguest, plunging deeply into her warmth.

An hour later, the lovers fell back against the pillow and drifted back off to sleep.

Sweet Sorrow

Randy awoke around noon and gently kissed his lover awake. "Suzy, we ought to get going. You take the shower first. When you get dressed, don't forget to wear the blue sweatshirt. We can eat when we get to the fair."

The couple walked through the gate, grabbed a couple of hamburgers and a soft drink and sat down on a boulder near the oxen pull. Randy set a newly purchased small suitcase full of new work clothes and underwear to one side of the flat-topped rock. "Well," he asked, "are you ready for your new path? Ready for your adventure?"

"I guess I am. How do you know they'll give me a job? What if the boss says 'no'?"

"He won't. Let's go find him and see."

Manny, the carnival boss, was having a smoke break when Randy and Suzy walked around the corner. Manny stood and extended his hand. Well, if it isn't The Amazing Randy in the flesh. I'm sorry I missed you yesterday."

As the two men shared a shake and an old friend hug, Randy whispered into his ear. "Manny, you're going to give this girl a job and see to it that she learns the ropes. Keep her safe until she gets her sea legs. You will tell nobody up the chain that I have instructed you to do so. It's your idea." Randy backed off.

"Manny," he said, "Suzy here is a friend of mine and she's looking to hook up with the carnival for the rest of the season. Got any openings?"

"What can she do?"

"What could you do when you were first hired, Manny?"

"Not much," he said with a laugh. "Not much."

"Well, Suzy," Manny said smiling, "if Randy here says you'll be a good fit, then who am I to argue? You're hired."

Randy turned to face his beautiful companion. It was time to say goodbye. Her eyes welled-up. "Manny, can we have a minute or two before she goes on the clock?"

"Sure Randy," said the carnival boss as he moved towards the rides. "Suzy, I'll be over by the Scrambler. Come see me when you're done and we'll set you up. Nice to see you, Randy. Don't be a stranger."

Randy turned, fished a napkin out of his pants pocket, and dabbed the tears from her face. "Please don't cry, Suzy. This is a happy day. You're on a new path, a good path. You're gonna make it."

"Will I ever see you again?"

"It's a long road ahead for both of us. You never know; we might bump into each other again. If we do... try to resist the urge to lift my wallet."

The beautiful brunette stifled a laugh and then said, "Why not? You're taking my heart with you."

Suzy raised her head sheepishly and Randy kissed her full on the lips. He turned, and disappeared into the fair crowd.

That night Suzy shared a motel room with Marie, another young fair worker. Suzy opened her suitcase to get her new nightgown. When she pulled it from the top of the pile and shook it out, a small envelope dropped to the floor. "For Your Eyes Only" was printed on the cover. She got up and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She opened the envelope and withdrew five crisp hundred-dollar bills and a single sheet of yellow paper.

She read the words. "First," he wrote, "this is a loan, nothing more. When you've settled in and drawn a few paychecks, I want you to open a bank account and make regular deposits until the total reaches enough to cover the loan. Keep saving what you can, Suzy, in case you decide one day to leave the carnival business, like I did."

"In the meantime, keep this money secure and out of sight and don't let on to anyone that you have it. Nobody needs to know your business. I'm giving you the same advice my parents gave me when I joined Hudson. Listen to the gossip; carnies love to gossip; but never participate or contribute to it. Observe, but don't comment. A man named John Hudson owns the company. No matter who you are talking to, he is always "Mr. Hudson." There are no exceptions to this rule, ever. I have never broken it. Don't you."

"Finally, Suzy, please know that I got as much from our time together as you did, maybe more. I will never forget this weekend."

"Love, Randy"

Listening from outside the door, Marie could hear her bunkmate sobbing.

Things would be better in the morning.