All Comments on 'Randy's Husband and Other Problems'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Typical ronde story, well written with a world-weary wryness from a private dick who's at least getting some now. Wonder if we'll hear more from Randy and him.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

It doesn't matter what era or format you use for your characters, it is always a delightful read. This was no exception. Love that all your female leads retain their all natural bush and real tits. Randy sure lived up to her name in this one, well done.

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

You continue to astound covering so many genres competently, and he sounds like a PI, especially one that doesn't care about his health. You got things right about privacy, although I wasn't sure about the Nikon 1300mm lens, as an 800mm is typical for 6500, while the 1300mm are largely manuals and need a tripod; that was the only part of the story I found hard to buy, since that lens is heavy and cannot be hand-held nor bobbing on the water.

Pretty well done. 4

A_BierceA_Bierce11 months ago

You write better than Mickey Spillane and your nameless PI has a little more savoir faire than Mike Hammer. Carve another notch on the butt of whatever rod your private dick carries, you hit the jackpot again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

'Randy is *NOT* a girl's name. Very off-putting.

J6480J648011 months ago

Nice one take 5 as Brubeck did so well

gordon_agordon_a11 months ago

Great story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A rip-snorter straight out of the gate. The beginning set the tone for the rest of it. Maybe best story I’ve seen in the private dick genre. Thank you for this supremely fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved the one comment comparing him to Mike hammer. Maybe Marlow... I any case another 5* (couldn't resist)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...