All Comments on 'Randy's Unexpected Revenge'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 294 Comments (Page 2)
JClifeJClifeabout 3 years ago

Well conceived, well written, well executed story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. A shame he never tried to seriously date someone who didnt go to the same school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shows what can happen when truely letting go and moving on. Great story

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 3 years ago

5* the best revenge is always indifference and living well.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Read 'em weep, cheaters. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cheaters finish last and lonely.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

“Somewhere deep in the logical part of my brain, I knew there was nothing to be gained by physical violence.”

Sure am glad that George Washington didn’t feel that way. Or maybe you should ask the City Fathers of Hiroshima.

Hayley18Hayley18almost 3 years ago

Good story, well written, perfect revenge, indifference and happiness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another hypocritical story from LE. Living well is the greatest revenge. Nope, apparently your idea of revenge is a LE cliche:

1. You live well with another "beautiful" and "fantastic" and "perfect" woman

2. Your ex has a disastrous life

3. Your ex is telling you how she lost big time leaving you

Dreams of every aged paunchy male writer on LE. LOL

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 3 years ago

To anony 3 days ago...

What the fuck is LE?

Maybe you're on the wrong site?

Did you think you were reading a Loser Elves site or something?

Whatever. Your comment is absurd. It's a nice story. Got a pretty good score and over 150k people have read it... so most people agree.

Cheers, LE hater.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars I liked this story the first time and again now.

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

Well, At The End

Cindy was half right: "When I left you, I made the biggest mistake of my life, and there is nothing I can do to fix it." The biggest mistake was not leaving, it was what came first, the cheating. Where she was right was not being able to fix it.

One thing bothers me, they both worked for the same company and she was cheating with her boss who happened to be the head of HR. Seems to me there should have been serious actions and repercussions there beyond divorces and moving to the west coast. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gorgeous and inspiring story...

read it with the below music in the background, especially after meeting Kelly :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE6RYpe9IT0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read the story three times since finding literotica. The story reminds me of healed over wounds , I have given 5s after each read. My only wish is the characters had a little more meat and depth. Thank you for the story please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cindy thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. She found out she was wrong and Kelly picked up the pieces. Now, Randy will have 2 kids. Wonderful story, please keep writing them!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

It's true. Having a great life is the best revenge possible. Not always in fiction as you like to see a little pain and suffering but in real life. This was more real than most. Excellent.

Five Stars

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Good story. Nice to see someone take the high ground for a change, although I do enjoy the revenge stories that work out bring the cheaters down without violence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story, it was a 5. Nobody was really burned, and there was no raac. That being said, everyone of the men and women in this story, continued acting in their own interests. Nobody changed for the better. When you think about it, Randy was a good, loyal husband, which served him well, in his next marriage. Weight loss, and attention do not turn people into Narcissists. It only enables that trait, to come out. If Cindy had loved Randy more than herself, she never would have been tempted. Now she is married to a cheater, so the shoe is on the other foot. I doubt with 3 kids, she will ever have an opportunity to get married again. As another story on this sight so eloquently said” just accept it”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This comment is for Powersworder- I love the new acronym you coined, “ bitter, lonely clinically depressed whale” BLCDW.

A local company provides school bus transportation for the district. There are tons of women, aged 45-55, who are employed there, and fit this description. They are all divorced, and drink like fish. Next time I run into them, I will have to remember your comment. I will say hi, to the “pod” for you! Lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous! A Director of HR has an adulterous affair with an employee who reported to him. The company not only doesn’t fire him, he’s promoted to VP of HR?!?

They would be opening up themselves to so much liability! Every harassment complaint from then on, all the accused has to do is point to the example set by the HR leadership.

ZK

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

What a great story, I loved the approach, no body was burned, life moved on. And things worked out. I enjoyed it immensely.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A great story, loved it. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous maybe but it does happen!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Good, a lot more plausible than most LW stories on here. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@InfiniteCycle Re: "LE" - I've also been puzzled by this, I THINK it means LitErotica.

sxyilmsxyilmover 2 years ago

As the saying goes Cindy, if he will cheat WITH you he will cheat ON you.

Remember, Kirk pursued you while HE was married and YOU were married, so you shouldn't be surprised at Kirk cheating now.

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

The best revenge is being over it. Some of the very greenest grass is really only weeds. It looks good until nobody cares for it.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Pit

Pity with his new position he didn't fire Kirk.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

She squealed with delight and accepted with a big huge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story with a Nice ending having Randy realize he had moved on, was loved and was happy. The downside of the story is that not every 6' 3", 260 lb high school lineman gets a partial college scholarship to play ball, where he adds muscle and leans out, losing "any remaining fat". Then he did so well academically that he graduated a year early whereas the sport requires so much time that most athletes need an extra 5th year - if they graduate at all. Then after gaining 50 lbs (not much on a well muscled 260 lb frame), Randy dieted and worked out to drop weight to 220 pounds. That's 40 lbs less than his high school or college playing days. The guy would have been a lean hard body. He then became the most successful programming engineer ever with the salary that goes with it. Such a smart man would have to wonder whether Kelly would have come to him at the hotel room in Tampa if he hadn't flown her son down for the ballgame, if he wasn't very rich, and if he didn't have that fit body. Or would she still have been the "unattainable cheerleader" she was in high school? Also, did Cindy regret leaving "one of the nicest guys in high school", or did she regret not sharing his new money?

To me, the story's moral would have been more meaningful, if instead of eventually falling in love with the "prettiest cheerleader" from high school who had been shallow enough to marry a handsome jock with a big cock, Jason - Randy had found a normal woman. Maybe the thin quiet shy girl from his old math class, who had never married. That shy girl had blossomed in her 20's into a real beauty but was still insecure from her past. She didn't really remember Randy nor did he remember her. They could be introduced by a mutual friend and enjoy each other's company, eventually remembering the other from the old math class. They could fall in love without discussions about other men's 11 inch cocks being "too big". He could enjoy stimulating her tender breasts without them being the "most perfect" in the world. Simply have him be a good programmer who works hard - not the most brilliant project manager in the country. In other words, the story would be more meaningful if Randy was a regular guy who survived a painful divorce rather than another story about it all working out for Mr. Perfect.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Very well done. 👏 The characters were fleshed out enough to find the story believable. The pace of the story made the reading a pleasure.

It would be interesting to see the breakup from the wife's point of view.

The justifications she used to wreck her marriage AND the journey of self-discovery as she realizes she's made a terrible mistake with her choices.

A 'you don't know what you've got until it's gone', story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very happy and somewhat sad ending.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

Did I miss something? Who was Todd???? And she was clearly wanting a big huge, but had to settle for a big hug. Good story marred by silly mistakes. -4-

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Good story, well written. I missed this one when it hit the deck, happy to have caught up. I like my BTBs, but this tales was just right. Well done Stoney.

5/5

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Stoney. I enjoy reading your work and enjoyed this as well. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done!

Ill

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I believe in forgiveness, but that comes with separating yourself from the abuser. Cindy is an abuser, and she got what they all get: a mirror image of her empty soul.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

She Was Wrong,

Her biggest mistake happened long before she left him. It was when she "just happened" to fall in love with Kirk and cheat. As if it happens that way, she kind of skipped the parts about the flirting, touches, lunches, little jokes, that one drink... Not to mention she still didn't say she was sorry for doing it. An ethical company has rules they enforce concerning affairs between a boss and a subordinate, not to mention when the subordinate is married to another employee. Signed: BTW

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story even the second time around. Turns out in real life there really are people like his ex and people like him, thank goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall sweet story but can't believe someone so wronged didn't have some sort of revenge somewhere along the line, not including Randy's finding happiness, job advancements, etc. I agree with "SignedBTW" & wonder why, after the breakup & Cindy married to Kirk, that one of them wasn't given notice to find employment elsewhere. But, as another poster wrote, she got hers in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who was Todd?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Hit the ceiling of the car! Oh to be young again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is with all mc in these stories, acting sensitive, crying at the drop of a hat, being bumbling fools, and forget how to speak in front of women, or always self flagelate because various reasons, wich are somebody fault in reality. Al these yes dear. The white knights. And then cry, beg and scream and rage, but in a girly, civilized way ofcourse, and ask why his wife left him or cuck him with an asshole. You all gentlman , here , write about wimps, someone who ask to be cuck. And then you either go cuck route, or go such have revenge over the top that its braking reality. This is the only story where the whimp actualy did the corect thing. Live his life.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd...

Remember guys you will get better looking with age, more distinguished and your investments will start to pay off... women on the other hand starting around the age of 43 years old or so are on the fast track to becoming SWAMP DONKEYS... and they know it. It is why they will say they want to sleep with other men, they are losing control of the relationship and they want you to plead and beg them not to do this... lol. Fuck that show them the proverbial door out of the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Todd was either an error or an on purpose for a plagiarism check.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

That old adage remains true...the best revenge is living well.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Always try to take the high road, it may be difficult but you will feel better for it, eventually. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cindy and Randy's marriage would have failed no matter if it was 4 years or 14 years. Cindy would have fallen in "love" with Tom, Dick, or Harry. Better now than latter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He did say he thought of different kinds of revenge including violence. He didn't act on them because they'll cost the forfeit of his freedom or life in exchange. That's worse than the betrayal. As it's said, the best revenge is to live a good life. Also, ''distance makes the heart grow fonder'' MUST have been talking about divorces. To meet regularly after betrayal only salts the wound. Get out of the same circles to avoid that. Add children and you must adapt to what works with your custody orders. Be kind and it's cheaper and easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an unlikable pair of protagonists! It was difficult to suspend disbelief with all the naive developments of the plot.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Just goes to show that no one walks up to HR. Always down..

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Randy really was a putts, he had the perfect revenge and let it slip from his hands.... Kirk was Cindy's boss, Head of HR and Randy has "The had a video of Cindy and Kirk having sex in the office."

When the divorce was signed and accepted by the Court awaiting the cool-off period for the Final Divorce Decree but before the Final Decree is issued, Randy should have slip that video to the TriOrbit CEO/Board (anonymously)?

/

We are to believe a DoD Supplier, TriOrbit, did not have a policy clearly against sex in company offices, sex during paid business hours, or sex with a subordinate, or sex with the wife of a fellow employee?

/

I fully agree a "live well lived and happy" is the greatest of rewards/revenge. But Randy failed in leadership in not informing TriOrbit they have a morally corrupt, policy violating, Head of HR.

/

3.6*, Hooyah, it was a happy 5* but for the MISSED big HOLES listed. 2nd read.

Seg41Seg41over 2 years ago

This was one of the best stories I’ve read on this site, and this is probably the 5th or 6th time I’ve read it. I always feel really “GOOD” after I read it. Probably because I’m a super intelligent nerd engineer in my third unhappy marriage, have been a bit of an underdog with the women my whole life (they always “like me” and want to be “my friend”, but “I’m looking for someone taller”), and have always dreamed of simply finding that someone with an emotional connection that is unbreakable. Sorry, I’m on my 4th bourbon as I write this. Thank you for this wonderful story. Even after having never met that special someone, this story always gives me a feeling of tremendous satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. It didn't follow the usual Cheating Wives template commonly found in most of the Loving Wives stories, in that no one died, was shot by Army rangers, or ninja's or navy seals or hit men or cops or someone like that. However it did still have the standard line;"but I still love you" in it, when the wife is caught.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I love cheating wives stories where the outcome is living well is the best revenge.

One thing all cheaters should remember is that if you marry your affair partner is they now have a vacancy that more than likely will be filled.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Yes, live long and prosper. This is the best revenge.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

I wouldn't call raising another mans brat living well...why go for some baby mama who didn't know you even existed until you became vice President? I would have done better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lukee90- He was dating her, waaaay before he made Vice President. And yes, if you date a divorced woman, kids are usually part of the picture. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok story, but the ending seemed clipped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well thought out and superbly written story. You showed how life usually ends up instead of all the fantasy crap. I never understood how someone could cheat on their spouse and then the cheater and the new person get married. You actually think you can trust that cheating piece of trash? I am sure it only occurred because you two were true love and destined to be together. Just remember that line when it gets recycled which it will.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent story with a Great outcome!

11/10!!!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

"revenge wouldn't stop the hurt", that may be true, but it definitely makes the pain more bearable! 5*!!!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I do admit I get a little satisfaction from revenge stories, but I truly love stories where living well is the best revenge.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Read this entertaining story several times. Obviously liked it previously as I gave it high marks. The story line is familiar and the poor guy does take the high road so to speak. Good interaction with Kelly - I very much liked that and her.

I understood about his reluctance to engage in physical revenge. I just did not understand why he did not take a legal swipe at Kirk alienation of affection ir better yet sharing his PI’s pics with upper level management. Surely an HR Director fucking an employee (in his office) is not condoned. Just saying a little bit of flesh for the deceit and humiliation would be nice.

Well written and well developed. Thanks for sharing. John

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Re: "Ugly ducklings" - Why is it when the "ugly ducklings," whether by diet, exercise, surgery or some combination thereof, become "swans," forget about the guys that loved them before.

40fathoms40fathomsabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the read and living well is truely the best revenge . Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anyone that marries a single mother is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Technically and idiot is a person with the mental capacity of a two year old.

When the word is applied to another person because they have taken action contrary to the user's concepts of wisdom, the person who uses the term reveals that person must have been looking in a mirror, especially when the person they perceived to be an idiot is a brilliant, successful business person. StoneyWebb is also a brilliant writer for creating his character Randy. Would it be too much to ask the editors of "comments" to follow the guideline: "The best way to support the authors on this site is to let them know what you think of their work, or just tell them hello and let them know you are a reader. Using this form you can instantly send feedback to the author listed above. When you hit the "submit" button, the message will appear in the author's in box. If you want a response, please fill in the 'return address' field. Stoney Webb - you wrote a great little story. Don't let the b******* get you down. Remember, as your story so brilliantly illustrated: 'the best revenge is a well written story.'

Not a member, but an avid reader and proud to sign my post! I am The Hoary Cleric

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

A nice little story. 5

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

Most of it boring rubbish, the college intro far to long and of little interest. What revenge did he get none, but he was right just to move on. That was the best bit other authors take note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Saw comment about marrying single mother. I have done it twice as my first died of Ovarian cancer when I was 65 leaving me with three under 15 daughters. I learned not all single mothers, or their children, are equally. If my first experience was as bad as my second, there would never have been a second and I would have tried to parent my girls as a single.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Thanks

Great story, and yes I married a single mother because we loved each other, and I got along with her kids! So no regrets about marrying a single mom! DerMtMan

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

Maybe revenge won't kill all the pain, but it'll greatly lessen it with extreme prejudice. Taking advice from a con man is the first mistake in this story. Otherwise pretty basic, standard story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it for what it was a good story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Second read, the load of rubbish at the beginning seemed even worse this time. Authors rd ake note nobody is interested in the school/ college rubbish, get on with the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I revel is reading all the comments from all the smooth-brained "critics" who, short of scrawling a few four-letter words in the sh*thouse stall, have never written anything anyone who is not trapped on the toilet would ever read. There's an irony in that which is as lost on them as algebra is on a houseplant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Classic

5.0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The former fat girl loosing weight and then—after marrying the man who loved her fat & thin—decides to leave for an ass that had nothing to do with her when she was fat seems common in stories here.

Stretches believability, but it is fiction.

Bill S.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Just another load of bollocks about a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When a comment says a story is "a load of bollocks" I immediately read it. And give it a pile of stars.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

This 'Guy' is the definition of a cuckold he repeatedly thought of doing things to his wife and her lover and ended up doing NOTHING!!! He's 6'3 and weighs who the hell cares because physical size doesn't make you a fucking MAN!

And the whole he eats microwave dinners because thats all he can handle talk about a kick in the nut?! Americans are far because food there is so cheap and let's be honest even a good quality burger is better for you than a frozen dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just don't get it, why do so many LW authors put the cheated-on spouses together in the end? It's ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Randy won all around, right? You bet; the prettiest girl, the father of a stepson, and about to be dad of his second, SVP of his company, and within a year , the probable new CEO of the empire. Cindy looks over what he has made of himself, sees what she gave up, and then looks at what she's got, and realizes she gave it all up for three or four inches of cock??? She says Kirk and her are headed for divorce, and 30 pounds overweight, thinking what, that Randy might come back?? I would hate to see what would happen if Kelly caught her eyeballing Randy. No way is any pussy going to get near him, but hers. Good job. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I really loved this story. But, please use spellchecker and a grammar book. That is the only thing that detracts from your writing.

(Also, this really isn't a btb story. Who cares? Free entertainment!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be nice if Literotica authors would learn about the actual distribution of penis sizes in men. The average is 5.5 inches with some minor variations for demographics. And the distribution is a Gaussian that drops off sharply on both sides of the average. Like for example 8 inches puts a man well above the top 1% in length. All these 10+ inch penises in these stories are even more ludicrous than the lies told about male pornstars. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good slice of life tale.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

What I hated about this story was Randy or whatever his name was got his so called revenge absolutely totally passively. This guy has all the character and determination of a fucking amoeba. And for all his talk of doing something about his wife and her boss he never did a damn thing just sat there like a big pile of shit! And even his new wife he didn't do anything she had to initiate it seriously what a load of shit!

Women in general don't like passive men if they do it's because they want to wear the pants which judging from this guy is probably for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

11 inches. *Snort* That is like 1 in a 10 million. Peter North (ignoring enhancing camera angles) is 8.5 inches.less than 2 in 1000 are above 9.5 inches. John Holmes was a freak but his real length was around 11 inches (ignoring the mythology). Five to six inches is average. Anyone packing over 7 inches should be able to more than get the job done if they truly work to please their lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This had to be the most tame, vanilla, unexciting LW story I have ever read. Missionary position and fingering were the bulk of the sex with one blowjob and no oral sex on any girl. Descriptions were all tame too, penis and vagina...was cock and pussy even mentioned? It was honestly like I was reading a story written by a prudish virgin from the 1950s.

Then like other commenters have already mentioned, 11-12 inch dicks are not the norm at all and writing 2 characters with that size is ridiculous. Though it was likely just so the author could add the explanation how "size doesn't matter".

All that said, it was an ok story, but definitely more Disney than erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Apparently some of the commenters can't like a story unless there's far too much very detailed sex. Thank you for writing this for the above 14 crowd. A very few grammar mistakes,but I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! Cindy was a whore and got hers. Randy took the high road and got his...

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

xhristianj has no clue about what a man is or isn't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, but the ending was a bit clipped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hehe. Another author without a clue about the size distribution of male anatomy. Two guys in the same class with monster 12 inch dicks. Whatever. Research a little bit. Wikipedia and other sources have the scientific information. I know it is a story but if this was an attempt at 'realism' to explain Cindy's betrayal then get some facts.

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

Well written but that burn was as bad as a “Yo Manma” joke

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Randy was a loser character when he married the cheating skank and suddenly he is a software expert handling defense work....FUCKING TRASH WRITING

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

The music stopped shortly after that, and tears were streaming down Cindy's face. "When I left you, I made the biggest mistake of my life, and there is nothing I can do to fix it."

I don't know... maybe it would be more accurate to say when she fucked someone *other* than her husband she might have made the biggest mistake.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

It's not a bad story. But it could have been so much better if the protagonist wasn't a clueless idiot.

1. Kirk could have been fired easily for violating whatever fraternization/morarlity rules the company had. ESPECIALLY as he was a rising star and management would have listened to him. OR, he could threaten to sue the company

2. The whole "I forgive you" thing is a complete BS. The only thing NOT saying "serves your right" to ex wife, served, was to deprive him of well deserved pleasure.

All in all, barely 3 stars sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous