All Comments on 'Randy's Unexpected Revenge'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 294 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy is a little too nice to be believable, but good story! Very happy to see Cindy come out on the short end of the stick! Not enough pain for Jason though.He should have had a few more hard knocks!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Story from beginning to end was full of Hallmark dialogue (totally unrealistic).

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Living a good life is the best revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but the main character is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No

MC bounced around like a rubber ball

Instead of chipper call him wimper

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So satisfying to read this with its take on revenge. I have stopped reading so many stories that devolve into ridiculous descriptions of property destruction and physical violence, sometimes stooping to outright murder that would rarely occur, and if it did, the probable consequences to the avenging husband would also be catastrophic to him. What is discouraging is the high score given by many, and what that really says about their psychological makeup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Cindy screwed up and Kelly found her real husband. Hope Cindy has many horrific years for humiliating Randy. An incurable disease wouldn't be a bad thing... She wanted to be a whore, then had 3 kids, and their mother is a whore...

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

MMMMMMMM odd but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was entirely visible from the get-go. This story frame has been used quite often here.

Bill S.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

A totally believable story and one I can relate to on a personal basis

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/27/2022) This story was an enjoyable read indeed. Sometimes it's best to just let it go and let Karma deal with the cheaters. Five stars.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Really liked this story, Cindy got her just desserts. Randy soared. Kelly is the happiest of them all, she chose wisely second time around and never looked back.

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

The best revenge is living well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why always involve a bitch with a kid into stories where the good guy finds happyness again? There should be plenty unattached and kidless women on your fantasy island.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went Way out and gave it two stars.

Had to quit halfway.

What a wimpy cuckold.

Choose!

She already chose dumbass.

Going back on birth control pills etc.

Then MC going All apeshit.

No no and no

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

That was truly the sweetest revenge

paulpikeypaulpikeyover 1 year ago

I like this one but I think it should have been a slightly longer especially with the relationship

paulpikeypaulpikeyover 1 year ago

I like this one it shouldn't be longer especially with a new husband and wife and the pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dithering MC

Knew yet

Dithering

Then she chose

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice ending for. good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read some of the comments. I don’t believe that the Husband handled things badly. I think that the majority of the people on this website, would never have the balls, to do the things they advocate in their comments. This story was much more real. Except a lot of husbands never recover from being betrayed like this. In the story, the ex husband manages to not only recover, but changes his life, for the better. Remember this- You can’t influence what others do, or say to you, only your reaction. 5 stars!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Having watched the Washington Convention Center being built, and having attended many events there, I enjoyed the locations, almost as much as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karma has a way of fixing things and give events and actions a different lighting, intensity and reward for those who can recognize it.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . I caught My Wife with another guy and I paid for it . His family had money while My family was a group of hard workers .. She had 2 kids with him and I was always laughing as I Knew He was cheating on her , She found out and begged Me to take her back .. Not No but Hell No was my answer .

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Any idea how much leftover skin there is after losing a hundred pound of fat?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Pastor's advice was wrong. Of course Randy will feel better with some revenge. Isn't that the very essence of human nature? You scratch my back and I will scratch yours. You hurt me and I will hurt you. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. Karma. Bush justice. There are literally hundreds of phrases in our language to describe that very thing. Whether we actively participate in the revenge, or just sit back smugly knowing that the offender will get his comeuppance. It is still revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s good but it’s a fairy tale. The cheater supposed to end up living in squalor, and the cheated on supposed to win the lottery and marry a super model. Good fiction, but real life never works that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and well told story. Thank you for sharing your skills as an Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of the story was good. But when the MC gave Cindy the option to choose after she was busted?

She doesn't get to choose. She gets shown the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What revenge? The predatory scumbag got away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, a nice guy not compromising himself and lowering himself to the same level as his pond scum wife and her associates, me, I would cut his cock off and shove it in her throat then super glue her lips together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All Hail The Karma Payment Plan!

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonabout 1 year ago

Average.

Sadly there are men like the MC out there in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While living well and moving on are great methods, never be stupid enough to knock violence. It's not for everyone, but it truly heals some people. Myself included. I don't know how or why this rumor started that violence never solves issues or leaves you feeling hollow. It can feel amazing, and not just in the moment. And it solves many issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Software engineers don't get blocks of season tickets to entertain 'customers' with. Sales dorks do that stuff. Software people, unless backing up a salesman in a meeting so they don't spout lies without even knowing that, usually avoid even being in the same zip code with customers whenever possible. I knew you couldn't really know about about software development when you talked about you and 'the other designers'. Nobody in the biz would say it quite that way. Even with those issues, you mostly managed to describe a beta ex-husband in more detail than anyone outside of Britain would ever want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's just the biggest wimp ever. Every woman, every man, anyone he encounters, they end up telling what to do and how it's going to be, and he just follows a long like a whipped puppy dog. Hard to be happy for Casper Milktoast. And all this bullshit about 11 and 12" penises on every other in the world? What the fuck? Penis envy much? At least make it believable. You watch too much porn, Captain Incel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, goes to show, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. Karma is a lady dog, and all that.

lustychimeralustychimera12 months ago

Wonderful revenge story! His accomplishments were entirely believable because, while he was a bit passive, he handled every situation with maturity. If he went out and beat up Kirk and slashed Cindy's tires right after the divorce, no way I'd believe that this is the kind of guy who could ever make VP. Calm intelligence, really satisfying story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MC is just a pathetic wimp

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While I realize this is fiction, the tropes about the ubiquitous 11 or 12 inch cocks are just boring. Do a little research. The average penis size is 5.1 to 5.5 inches when erect across all ethnicities (the variation in averages is due to different studies). So the odds of an adult male having a foot long penis is literally less than 1 in a million. Even an 8 inch penis, the length considered optimal in large scale sex surveys of preferences of sexually active women aged 18 to 55, is a fraction of a percent. 50% of women state that a penis over 9 inches is too big to achieve maximum fulfillment, the most common criticism being pain. Contrary to popular belief on this web site, most women do not like getting their cervix banged and most women even when aroused max out at a vaginal depth of 8 inches, some less, a few more. African American males average about 6.25 inches with a slightly larger standard deviation, increasing the odds of well endowed penises but anything over 9 inches is still rare. Peter North the pornstar was a legitimate 8 inches. Lex Steele is 9.5 inches but had surgery, hence why his penis hangs. John Holmes was a freak but he wasn't 12 inches. Seriously based on those stories, one would think that massive penises are a common occurrence. If that were the case, most women would run for the hills as their vaginas are not built for that on a regular basis. Seriously do some research. Story was ok, but seriously a person that rises eventually to CEO is not going to be so passive regardless of his intellect.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The comments as always are a riot. What many seem to fail to appreciate is that only incels talk about alpha and beta males unsarcastically.

Likewise, it's always the successful males that get caught in dominatrix brothel's. There is a reason for this and anyone that imagines that successful ppl are dominant macho men in every aspect of their lives are ppl that have only seen such ppl portrayed on films and TV.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

The best revenge of all, moving on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"...one of the nicest guys but never considered dating you because I had Jason". Now that she's a single mom, divorced and miserable she settled for that pathetic ML. Revenge story my ass. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When they look into your eyes and see you never think of them. That's revenge

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Living well is the best revenge."- George Herbert

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: OK, that wasn't technically all my revenge. One day both Cindy and Kirk disappeared and were never heard from or seen again. Unless, of course, you visit a certain whore house in the seedier part of Rio in Brazil. Then you could see Cindy there every day servicing whoever wants to pay $25 to fuck her. She was horrified when she was kidnapped and Kirk was strangled to death right in front of her in the back of the van. The last face she saw before being drugged and smuggled out of the country was Randy. "So long slut! I didn't mind being patient, knowing this would be the most satisfying day of my life. At least now you get paid for being a skank whore."

dark2donut2dark2donut29 months ago

Bland and slow. Business success fantasies are another cliché often in LE. Apparently it is rather hard to develop something original. Too bad Winterfrog is gone while Papatoad is not writing much. JMM999 seems to be the only one still trying. There used to be more originality in LW but recently it is all stale and full of cuckold wimps.

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

Nicely played!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story everyone got what they deserved. Randy is a good man that Cindy never appreciated, he never did any btb he just moved on and it worked.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story... my only surprise is that after 3 kids and a cheating husband Cindy wasn't back up to 280 lbs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done.

So with the help of hard work and the pastor, he was past her.

[ducking]

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Staying calm was his asset to success A good story with unseen revenge.

RiptidestoneRiptidestone7 months ago

Jimmeny crickets what a major glaring error in the story line. It is always meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas. Never ever string beans. Other than that an easy flowing story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story that was just the kind of ending I was hoping for. Usually these end with some petty revenge that is actually rather stupid and wasteful but to see the good guys win one is something I enjoy reading I’d it is done well and this fits perfectly. Thanks for creating and posting a feel good story that I am sure I will come back to again and again.

Oh, by the way to Riptidestone…sorry but the correct answer to dinner is Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Corn. Everyone knows that. 🤔

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Worked out well for him in the end!

5

RocketMan12RocketMan127 months ago

Kind of boring. Maybe they can make this into a “LifeTime“ movie

Sordid999Sordid9997 months ago

@anonymous. The correct answer is meatloaf, mashed potatos and peas and carrots.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

A well-written, enjoyable tale, thanks for a pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Revenge is sweet

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always enjoy a story that has an ending that puts the greedy, selfish and untrustworthy people in their place and lets those that deserve rewards can actually achieve them. That type of story is so rare which makes this tale all the better. Great work on creating a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hard not to feel just a little bad for Cindy, even though she made her own bed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are so right...the best revenge is a life well lived. I am living proof of that. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When Cindy said she thinks Kirk was cheating, the perfect response is: "No, imagine that, a cheater cheating. You just can't predict these things." She would have been floored. It would not only highlight how fucked up her actions were but also draw attention to everything she threw away and how bad things are for her now and how good things are for the guy she left. Some nice karmic justice there. Of course she already knows at that point she had well and truly fucked her life up and threw away the best thing that would ever happen to her. It's sad that so many people make that mistake.

As for the hurt party, well if they've already been cheated on, there's nothing they can do to undo it. The deed is done. Some are able to forgive, but many cannot. In many cases the best thing you can do is just move past it, accept that they made their choices and will have to live with it, and just get on with trying to live the best life you can. If you're lucky, like the MC was in the end, you'll find someone that is truly right for you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

I understand that this ending was about just getting on with your life and not revenge, which is nice but not always satisfying. I like a BTB story as much as most other readers do, but justice was served in this story, the cheaters were left to squabble among themselves. Like they say, once a cheater always a cheater. Randy's actions, size and personality, reminds me of the TV actor Dan Blocker who played Hoss Cartwright on the show Bonanza. Yes, I know I'm dating myself now but that's who I saw in my mind's eye.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Well living life isn't revenge sure getting revenge could land you in trouble but its always satisfying and there's ways to get revenge without getting in trouble your mistake in this story is that you listened to a pastor someone who would no nothing about a wife cheating on him and someone who wouldn't understand the concept of revenge on a cheating wife or what the feeling would be like to a mans heart or mind even if he did understand the cheating wife ordeal you made the ex husband become a bitch when you had him become all friendly with his ex and lover a man wouldn't be able to do that at all

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed this story but one thing bothered me. This is a large company with offices on each coast and everyone who works there went to the same high school? Minor point on a great story, living well is truly the best revenge.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

I enjoyed enjoyed the story. Yes, living a good life can be sweet revenge. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Better ending... Randy made sure on their honeymoon in the Caribbean that Kirk and Cindy were abducted by a Mexican cartel that owned several whore houses in Tijuana. Kirk became a gay bottom whore and Cindy was assigned to the house that hosted the most gang bangs. When she arrived she was allowed to read a note. "Dear Cindy, it took a good bit of money but I made sure your new employer found you and piece of shit Trent. Just so you know, he's now turning tricks as a gay prostitute so you'll never see him nor enjoy sex with him again. My guess is, in a pretty short amount of time you won't be enjoying sex either. But who knows, a cheating skank slut like you may enjoy daily sex with multiple me. Have a happy life. I certainly will knowing I got that last laugh on the two of you! Hugs and kisses, Randy."

redboat7redboat75 months ago

Loved it!! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man that last anonymous is a real nutcase

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love it

Living well is always the best revenge

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter4 months ago

nicely told story. great job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A solid four stars from me. The story was decently written, but the unrealistic penis sizes took away from the story a bit.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kirk still wins at 4 to 1, assuming Randy doesn't have any more kids.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The MC's a dunce, saying inappropriate stuff and I call bullshit on his lack of revenge. She did a horrible thing, then immediately married the asshole. I wouldn't be caught dead being near the cunt, let alone dance. Weird story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If losing weight made or helped Cindy be more "available" to other men, or a guy she used to want but never "could get" or believed she could pull, then our MC never really knew her, and he was better than she deserved.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

It's a pretty ordinary story. Neither fantastic nor bad. Randy is amiable enough, but his romance with Kelly is the stuff of elevator music.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hells bells! Who said you can't have BOTH? The dish best served (very) cold AND a fantastic life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story follows the same pattern as many other stories. It was pretty well told. I don't think that living a good life includes everything going great for you and everything falling apart for the cheating wife. It doesn't always have to include that the MC is better off in every sense than the cheater and her new husband. It could include just knowing that you are happier than when you were with her. With the opposite of love not being hate but apathy, the mc shouldn't have to wish ill on their exes. Still I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A great read mate keep up the good work (JAYBEE186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good one Stoney, thanks for sharing.

Five stars.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

A great story. I like how the MC just kept living his life and eventually got over her. I just smiled when she said Kirk was cheating on her. Once a cheater……..

desecrationdesecration25 days ago

Revenge in life rarely works out; retaliation does. In this case, it was ditching the defective spouse quickly so she could go associate with other defectives.

J6480J648018 days ago

It was good until the 12, 13+ dicks appeared. They detract from a good tale and completely irrelevant

AmbulAmbul17 days ago

A good story. I do agree with the comment by J6480.

ThmfknloreThmfknlore17 days ago

Why are people so stupid karma not revenge they didn't learn a damn thing, revenge is when you get even with someone for doing you wrong and there taught a lesson about the wrong in case of cheating the only way they can be taught that lesson is revenge from the cheated on spouse karma is not revenge and it doesn't even work as revenge for both is going to effected in the divorce and allowing karma to try and do the mans job makes the man a pussy hell he showed his wife he was a pussy which is why she cheated on him in the first place

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Been there - Done that = Did not enjoy any of it.

nixroxnixrox4 days ago

3 stars is all this story is worth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous