Ranger Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod let him know to come around noon and enjoy a good meal with him and Howie. They stocked up on supplies, had lunch at the local dinner and headed back to the outpost.

When they were out like that they wore their ranger outfits. They sure looked the part and attracted a lot of approving looks from one and all.

That made them walk tall and proud. They were all male.

Chapter Three

Well, low and behold it only took a few days and Jesse was driving up the outpost with a reply. He got there around 11am.

Rod and Howie were surprised to get a reply so quickly. Rod anxiously ripped open the big brown envelope and took out the cover letter.

It basically let him know the design was approved and so was the budget for materials to build the outlook. It was a go ahead and even more astounding they were getting a team of three men to build the tower. Oh, the all terrain was also approved.

Originally Howie was thinking of constructing the tower himself with Rod's help, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Construction was to begin within a month. They would have the tower up before winter set in and it also meant they could have a satellite dish installed which meant getting cell phones and internet service, it was more than timely to update the outpost in order to be in touch with the outside world.

Howie was quite computer savvy.

Jesse had never been up to the outpost and was quite impressed by its simplicity and natural comfort. He loved the porch and the wood stove even the outhouse.

Rod let him know he was welcome to spend some time with them when he had time off, that way he could go fishing and hunting.

Jesse was overjoyed at the offer and let Rod and Howie know he was going to take them up on it. Jesse had to be about 38 years of age. Average looking and in shape. He looked to be 5' 10 inches tall, 180. He was friendly and pleasant to be around.

Rod served up some freshly made pancakes with real maple syrup and lots of coffee.

After lunch Jessi headed back to town. When the tower was completed he would be able to call before driving up.

After supper the guys sat out on the porch, sipped a few beers,

Rod puffed on a cigar all in honour of the good news.

Howie noticed how much Rod's underwear was tenting out at one point.

Rod spotted him looking, "hey, I often get this kind of erection when I am relaxed and happy. A good cigar, beer and a great companion. I hope your ok with that?"

"Absolutely ok with me Rod. Its quite an impressive sight, I like your proud masculine stance. A male specimen like yours should not be hidden on the contrary it needs to be appreciated, even worshipped." Howie got carried away and could not believe he had just spoken these words.

"Really, that is quite the compliment. Thanks for letting me know how much you appreciate seeing me erect like this, good to have a buddy who recognizes its strength and virility. It does not hurt to have it worshipped and admired. Really great having you on board buddy."

"Thanks Rod, I am sure glad to be here and thanks for being alright with me liking to see your cock big and erect. Its quite the prize, how big is it if you don't mind me asking?"

"I don't mind at all, its 9 inches long, 51/2 inches thick when good and erect and usually shoot about an ounce and a half of cum."

"Wow! that is amazing, one heck of whopping load of cum juice. Very impressive Rod."

"Yeah, my loads are very thick and tend to ooze out lava like for quite some time.

"That must be something to see."

"One day soon I will let you watch me ooze out a hot load of cum if you like."

"Really Rod? That will be quite an honour to watch you release your load to be sure. I look forward to sitting at your feet and watching you unload your manly treasure."

"Good, you will have a front row seat and be my audience. Now, its time to go to bed. We have a good amount of work to do tomorrow."

The guys went to bed and once again quietly jerked off and were asleep as soon as they had cum. The room smelled of cum and musky cock smells.

A few days later Rod and Howie were sitting on the porch enjoying a beer after supper, Rod puffing on his pipe all good and relaxed. It was getting dark faster. There was a soft glow from the kitchen window hitting the porch at an interesting angle. Rod spread his legs wide open, unbuttoned a few buttons on the lower part of his long johns and pulled out his cock and let it get erect.

Howie looked over in amazement awed by the sight of Rod's monstrous growing erection.

It was standing tall and proud and hard. Rod was putting on a spectacular show for Howie to enjoy.

Howie as though hypnotized got up and went and sat between Rod's open legs facing his crotch. He was thrilled to have this front seat in order to better take in the show.

Rod kept puffing on his pipe all relaxed and happy to have his buddy admire his big mammoth tool. It was a thing of beauty after all. He held it up for Howie to admire.

Howie thought Rod's cock was quite the show stopper erection, fascinated by the huge amount of precum starting to flow down the sides of his massive shaft. Wow! something to behold. He felt honoured to witness this remarkable event.

"Feel free to admire my big cock Howie uttered Rod in a low gravely voice." Rod was surprised how much he liked having Howie worship his cock.

"Gee thanks Rod for your trust. I have never done this before, yet I feel ok with this, somehow something in me wants to admire and worship your manly erection. I am quite taken by it and really want to do right by it and have a lot of quality time worshipping your enormous cock."

With that said, Howie sat there between Rod's legs transfixed totally focused on his big erect male member. It was throbbing and leaking profusely.

Then Rod invited Howie to sit even closer to his manly erection, it was now only a few inches or so from Howie's face.

Howie inhaled and smelled it and basked in the manly cock and cum smells. He was totally transfixed eying the big man cock oozing out gobs of precum slithering down the sides of its veiny shaft and loving sniffing the boss's manly erection.

Rod's massive tool was throbbing away as though hypnotizing Howie. Then Rod asked Howie, "would you mind cleaning up my shaft Howie, my cock is all wet with precum, sure would appreciate your help buddy."

Howie licked his lips and said, "sure thing boss, it's my privilege to help you out." With that he stuck out his tongue and got to work cleaning up Rod's hefty man tool. He also made sure to lick his big hairy balls good and clean too.

Rod was watching Howie work on his monster tool, loving the attention that he had craved for so long, his erect cock standing proud and mighty.

Then Howie opened his mouth good and wide and slowly began to insert Rod's big erection into his mouth. He then sealed his moist lips around his idol's virile pole and gently started sucking on it with great relish and gratitude. The feel of Rod's monster cock in his mouth was beyond his wildest dreams. He loved how it filled his mouth, that it was so hot and juicy. He was proud to be able to hold it in his mouth.

Rod let Howie give him the respect he deserved.

Howie began to suck and suck and found his rhythm, he was getting the hang of this quite fast. With time and practice he would get better and better at helping out his boss.

Rod's cock was responding with generous precum filling Howie's loving mouth, he was not one to cum quickly and that suited Howie.

It gave him more time to suck and worship Rod's big man cock. A good hour went by when without a word Rod began oozing out a hefty load of hot cum for his admirer.

Howie began to swallow the lava cum flowing into his mouth with great delight. It was a massive load, the taste was unbelievably good, he wanted all of it and reverentially consumed the special man offering without spilling any. He kept Rod's cock in his mouth for quite some time quietly nursing on it.

Rod sat all fulfilled and content still puffing on his pipe. He was enjoying having his cock just being held in his buddy's mouth.

Howie realized that he unloaded in his underwear when Rod did coz he was so excited.

After a good 45 minutes or so Rod declared it was bedtime.

When the lamp was out Howie thanked Rod for the special evening and for letting him worship his big cock.

"It was my pleasure Howie. My cock I realize loves being worshipped."

"Then I would love the honour to be your cock worshipper Rod."

"That would be just great Howie. My cock is yours to worship. You are an A One buddy."

They went to sleep happy and fulfilled.

Chapter Four

Rod thought it best to buy a tent for the workers who were coming up to the outpost to erect the look out. Army surplus would have good sturdy tents plus four cots and sleeping bags.

They scheduled a trip into town for the coming Friday.

Rod was already planning the menu for the workers and themselves. He was walking around the outpost with a semi hard on practically all day.

Howie kept his eyes focused on Rod's tenting underwear as much as possible sometimes giving it a squeeze as he walked by Rod. "That is one manly cock Rod, it's a beauty."

"Thanks Howie, glad you like it."

"I look forward to worshipping it later on after supper sir"

"Yeah Howie, my big cock needs a lot of attention and care and you're the right guy to admire my big sucker."

"Thanks Rod, that means a lot to me, you are trusting me to take care of your monster tool. Real Nice."

That evening after supper the guys went and enjoyed their tea on the porch as usual.

Rod sat with his legs wide open with the lower buttons of his long underwear undone. He was puffing on one of his favourite pipes. The man was relaxed and comfortable, content. He pulled out his semi hard cock and left it out for Howie to see.

Howie got up and went and sat between Rod's open legs facing his growing cock. All Howie had to do was stare admiringly at Rod's cock and it started to get hard. Howie just sat there watching his boss puff away on his pipe with his big cock, growing bigger and harder by the second. Howie was addicted to Rod's cock, he loved the smell and taste it. Howie sat there mesmerized licking his lips and making smacking sucking sounds his mouth opening and closing in anticipation. His boss was about to let him worship and service his big manly equipment. Howie considered himself quite fortunate to have that honor.

Without a word Rod just pushed his monster erection forward so Howie could access it and put it in his wanting mouth.

Howie received the gift offering from his boss with great pride and anticipation.

Rod knew Howie was craving his manly tool, that he begged for it and that made his cock even more erect and hard if that were possible.

Howie basked in Rod's pungent cock smells savouring the monster meat in his mouth wanting to show Rod how worthy he was he taking care of his cock. Howie started slowly nursing on Rod's awesome cock, making sure to go nice and easy. He knew Rod liked to be suck slow and for a long time and that he did. He loved having the big tool filling his mouth, loved feeling it in his mouth.

Rod just continued puffing on his freshly lit pipe while Howie sucked on his big rod, both enjoying the evening country air.

This for Rod and Howie was bonding at its best, 200% male bonding. This was their idea of a quiet evening at home.

Howie nursed on that hard fat 9 incher for quite some time. He could suck for long periods of time without getting tired. Rod's muscular veiny succulent cock belonged in his mouth, he knew that and cherished it.

Then without a word or sound Rod started unloading his hot cum into Howie's mouth. He was giving his buddy a staggering amount of man juice, good wholesome, thick man sauce.

Howie was humbly relishing the hot man offering. Howie ate it all up with great pride. What a load. It tasted like I want more. Howie kept the big boss's cock in his mouth for a good half hour just savouring his man nectar. Finally, he gave it a good cleaning with his tongue and it was time to hit the sack.

The next morning the guys were up and ready and out the door in a flash, they were having breakfast in town for a change. First they were stopping at the bank to see if the money had been deposited into the outpost account. For sure, the approved funds to build the tower and buy the materials and pay the men building the new structure was in place.

Rod placed a call to Larry to confirm he and his men were starting on the following Monday and suggested they arrive on Saturday if possible to unpack and get familiar with the outpost.

Larry assured him everything was in order. He was ordering the materials to be shipped up to the outpost as soon as he hung up and he and his two helpers would arrive Saturday afternoon. Things were falling into place just so.

After a good breakfast the guys did their errands and bought more supplies, more food. They stopped in at the post office to pick up mail and to let Jesse know the tower was a definite go and the building was scheduled to begin on the following morning.

Jesse was pleased to hear that. He had been doing some research concerning the satellite dish for the outpost. He was quite knowledgeable about computers and electronics in general. Anyhow, he managed to find a second-hand satellite dish that could be programmed to automatically position itself for better reception night or day. He would program it from the outposts new computer. Actually, Jessi was hired to research and find and buy the new computer set-up, the satellite dish, cell phones and more. He was also asked to order an all terrain vehicle, seeing he had more mechanical savvy.

The outpost was in for a much-needed make over and updating in order to facilitate the growing needs of the outpost.

Jesse was loving the challenge. As soon as the outlook tower and the new office was built he was going to go up and stay for week to install the electronic equipment, things like cameras with infra red night vision and of course day vision.

Chapter Five

Well, Saturday rolled around, Larry and his men arrived just before noon, in time for lunch as was prearranged.

The big army tent was up and happening and ready for the men.

Larry introduced his men to Rod and Howie.

Joe was about 40 years of age, average good build, brown short buzzed hair style, big mustache, quite the rugged type.

Sam looked to be 45 years of age and also in shape. He had a crew cut, thick black hair and sporting a nicely trimmed goatee.

Once the intros were done the men went inside to sit down to lunch.

Rod and Howie had gone hunting two days prior and bagged three big hares and several partridges. The men were in for a treat. An old fashion English rabbit stew recipe with lots of potatoes and carrots. Fresh homemade bread and fresh baked apple pie.

The cabin smelled incredible and the men commented on it. Everyone went for seconds, beer flowed.

Rod kept the beer cool in an open plastic milk case that sat in the creek. It was always cold. The container held about 24 beer bottles. After lunch he showed the guys to their tent so they could unpack and make themselves at home. He let them know he and Howie usually hung out in their long underwear, work boots and baseball caps and they were welcome to do the same if they so pleased.

Larry and his men all gave a thumb up to this idea and all had brought several pairs of long underwear, one peace types, yes you got it with a flap at the back and buttons all the way from the neck to the balls.

Once they had changed they went and surveyed the area where the tower and office were being built. They marked the area carefully using color coded sticks. The new tower and office were being built log cabin style like the existing cabin. That was sort of standard forest ranger architecture. It blended in with the environment, was practical and sturdy.

It took all afternoon to get the measurements and staking completed, ready to begin work on Monday.

It was supper time and Rod was serving up fresh bread and Sheppard's pie and more of that delicious pie and of course lots of cold beer.

Howie noticed how male and virile the men were. They were all showing very substantial bulges in their long johns.

Joe had an exceptional bulge, looks like he was carrying a very massive piece of man meat in his underwear. He tended to tug on it a lot.

This got Howie somewhat excited.

Joe like Rod was the quiet silent type. A man's man.

After supper they all went to sit on the porch.

Rod bought some folding outdoor chairs for the porch especially for this occasion.

Larry too was a pipe smoker.

Joe smoked cigars and Sam was a cigarette man.

Howie didn't smoke his pipe coz he was busy sucking Rod usually.

The men sat out chatting away, getting to know one another.

At one-point Sam had to take a leak and asked Rod if he had a flashlight to make his way to the outhouse.

Rod let him know we usually pissed off the porch once it was dark and did not bother using the outhouse.

With that Sam got up and undid a few buttons, pulled out his cock and started pissing, he sounded like a horse taking a leak.

Howie could see his cock as he was the closest to Sam. He seemed to have a nice cock, looked to be 5" soft, quite thick and uncut.

When Sam was done unloading he tugged on his meat a few times giving it a good shaking and then slipped it back into his underwear yet not buttoning his underwear up.

The guys seemed at ease with one another and did not mind showing off their man bulges.

Rod's underwear was tenting out, he did not mind if the men saw his big erection.

They could not help but look, their expressions suggested they were awed by the size of Rod's male ness. It's as though Rod was doing on purpose.

After a while Larry and Sam headed for the tent, they were falling asleep.

Joe stayed on for one more beer with Rod and Howie. He needed to piss so he hauled out his big meat and it was big and started pissing on the edge of porch.

Howie could see his cock clearly, it's as though he was letting him see his cock on purpose. It was a big beauty.

Joe let out a torrent of piss and when he was done gave his cock a thorough shaking. When he turned around to sit down again his cock was in full view and both Rod and Howie took note. Joe's cock was breathtakingly male, fat and semi erect. Looked to be as big as Rod's erections.

Howie was unable to look away, his eyes were glued to Joe's cock and Joe definitely noticed the interest. Gradually, he slipped his cock back into his underwear and did not bother buttoning up. He sat down again, pulled out a fresh cigar, lit up, spread his legs wide open and winked at Howie.

Howie had a hard time swallowing, totally captivated by Joe's male virility.

Joe and Rod sat there with big erections proudly on display.

Then Joe said, "we have a lot in common eh Rod?"

"Yeah, for sure Joe, I can see you are a proud man and like to show off your manliness."

"Its good to have it appreciated by guys who understand this kind of thing. I don't mind having this big beauty admired and even worshipped."

"I sure understand that Joe, Howie here is very understanding of such things. He is one great admirer of mine."

"Is that so uttered Joe in a low raspy voice. His cock poking out of his underwear, hard as iron, throbbing and bobbing and leaking gobs of precum onto the porch floor. Glad to hear that Howie, my kind of man." He then adjusted his cock nice and slow putting it on display even more.

Howie blushed upon hearing this. He was taken with Joe's big man meat. It was a beauty and he could tell Joe was hot and horny.