Ranger Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers

Rod asked Joe to come up and build a small ad on to the main cabin, he needed a pantry what with all the extra visitors, more mouths to feed.

Larry was going to stop at the post office and let Leslie know he could go up to connect the electronic stuff for Rod and Howie.

Chapter Six

Monday Leslie as arriving at the outpost by 10 am. He was tall and lanky, thick black hair pulled into a ponytail, loosely trimmed goatee. He wore size 14 boots. He packed a huge bulge in his over halls.

Rod and Howie were wearing long underwear, work boots and caps.

"Hope you don't mind us being relaxed Leslie, Howie and I like hanging out in our long johns, more comfortable that way, your welcome to join us if you feel ok with that."

"Don't mind at all, replied Leslie as he started undressing." He too like most men in the area wore long johns, that suited the climate and country life.

He got down to his long underwear and Howie took a gulp when he saw Leslie's man package. It was a show stopper, his bulge was protruding out a good amount, looked to be heavy with low hangers. He seemed quite at ease hanging out in his underwear, adjusting his package nonchalantly. "Letting it all hang out he said with a smile while pulling on his bulge."

Howie was beside himself with excitement at the sight of Howie's big man bulge.

Rod interrupted this reverie letting the guys know it was time to bring in the merchandise Leslie brought up with him. Most of the major computer equipment had been shipped up the previous week.

Rod showed Leslie the bunk and washroom areas, for now he would have the facilities to himself. He decided to waste any time and get unpacking the prime computer screen and memory tower, get it all connected ready to work on after supper. There were two main computer stations, two screens to be installed, one for Rod and one for Howie.

That evening Rod served homemade pancakes, sausage with poached eggs and real maple syrup.

After supper Leslie went back to the office and worked for about two hours after which he joined the guys on the porch.

Rod was sitting comfortable with legs spread apart, Howie comfortable positioned Rod's legs with his mouth full of his boss's big hard cock and sucking away nice and gently while Rod was puffing on his pipe, what a scene.

Leslie arrived on the porch to seeing Howie sucking cock. He hesitated for a minute, then Rod suggested he grab himself a beer and come sit and chat.

Leslie returned with a beer for himself and Rod too. He sat down and went on as though nothing unusual were happening.

Rod asked how the work was coming along and Leslie gladly let him know the progress he was making and what was planned for outpost. To Rod it sounded incredible.

Meanwhile, Howie kept sucking and Leslie's cock grew and grew.

Rod asked him to get another beer, so when Leslie got up his under wear were tenting something fierce. He returned, sat, continued talking and sipping beer.

Then Rod let a low raspy sound out, he was unloading a massive amount of hot cum into Howie's craving mouth.

Rod looked at Leslie and said, "he is one hungry fella, needs his protein regularly and all the more the better."

"Really, replied Leslie, wow! he can eat all of your cum?"

"Yeah and yours too. I like feeding him coz he is so appreciative."

Without a word, Leslie unbuttoned his long johns and let his whopping man member out of his under wear. It was one big towering erection, standing tall at 9 ½ veiny muscular and leaking cum on all side of his rigid fat shaft. The head on this marvel was quite big and beautiful shapes like a helmet. Leslie held it in place and glanced at Howie.

Howie in turn finished up cleaning Rod and was over and sitting between Leslie's open welcoming legs. He was in awe of this new cock in his surroundings. Slowly and carefully he began to lick the precum on Leslie's low hanging hairy balls and then his shaft he lapped the good juices up with such delight.

Leslie was amazed how easily Howie was able to take his big cock into his mouth.

Howie got sucking this awesome beauty and went at it for about a half hour.

Leslie was close to cumming and warned Howie he delivered a tsunami type load; "its really thick Howie, and pours out of my cock for a good 5 minutes, nobody has ever been able to swallow it."

With that Howie sealed his lips around Leslie's cock and Leslie could not help but start delivering his hot treat. Howie gulped and swallow his good tasting hot load without a problem, it was a feast for Howie. He loved it and gratefully sucked it back with great pleasure.

Leslie moaned and howled while holding onto Howie's head. It took him awhile to fully unload. He had not cum for a good week. He looked at Howie in awe.

"Wow! no one has ever been able to eat my load, that was incredible. Thank you, my cock is yours to suck Howie. I hope you liked it?"

"Are you kidding, that was incredible. Love your cock and you're cum. Gladly I suck you as often as you like."

By this time Rod was so horned up he went back for seconds.

The next day Rod and Howie were up before Leslie prepping breakfast.

Leslie walked into the kitchen sporting a formidable woody. He greeted the guys and sat down to enjoy a good cup of coffee, meantime Howie slipped under the kitchen and latched onto Leslie massive erection and got milking it.

Leslie and Rod kept chatting while Howie tamed Leslie's monster cock with his mouth

Before long Leslie was letting loose his juice and Howie was eating it all up. He was one happy camper and so was Leslie.

After breakfast Leslie headed for the office cabin to continue installing the computers. Today he was also connecting the satellite dish to the main computer and also linking the TV. No cable, they did not want cable, but they wanted to be able to watch movies, DVDs.

Whenr Howie finished his morning chores he went over to the office to check in on Leslie. They nodded, Howie then slipped under the desk and got sucking Leslie while he worked. Howie milked his cock slowly, ever so slowly relishing its cocky taste and how it filled his mouth. He nursed that big tool for close to two hours before Leslie unloaded one of his massive loads. Howie never took that big ornery cock out of his mouth, he held it for the longest time which led to more sucking until he got another load of hot cum from Leslie. Wow! Wee!

Leslie was loving the special treatment that was being lavished upon him and all this while he worked.

The week flew by and the electronic installations were accomplished without a hitch.

The guys worked well together. By Saturday night everything was operational, it was time to watch a movie.

Leslie brought up about 50 DVD's from his collection. He had over 3000 DVD's.

It was popcorn, movie and suck-a-ton night. Great way to inaugurate the new equipment.

They now could email, skype and more...Rod and Howie were finally connected to the outside world.

Leslie was signed up to teach them how to use all this new gadgetry. Leslie was starting to come up to the outpost every weekend. He could not get enough of Howie's hot mouth.

Joe was coming up every second weekend, arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday morning. He too could not get enough of Howie's hot sucking mouth.

Both saved they're cum loads during the week for Howie. On Friday he would get thoroughly spoiled with humongous loads of cum sucking his buddies for hours at a time.

Life at the ranger outpost was never the same again. It was vibrant and constantly busy what with guests coming up every weekend, added ranger work, more tourists; campers, hikers and sportsmen the outpost was a going concern.

Rod and Howie were great buddies, totally devoted to one another. Eventually, Leslie and Joe moved up to the outpost.

THE END.

canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers