Ranger Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Howie, do you usually worship Rod's cock in the evenings when your out on the porch?"

"Yeah, its when Rod and I relax, he smokes his pipe and I worship his cock."

"That is a nice arrangement. You're a good buddy. Don't let me interrupt if you want to worship Rod's monster erection. I am totally cool with that, don't mind watching if that is ok with you Rod?"

With that Rod let his cock completely out of his underwear for all to see.

Then Howie got up and went and sat between Rod's wide-open legs facing his cock and got up good and close and stared at Rod's monster erection, he was licking his lips.

Joe was awed by this site, his cock throbbing wildly.

Howie let out a moan when he saw Joe's massive cock. He then quietly slipped Rod's hard cock into his mouth and began to suck on it as Joe looked on his cock dripping with precum.

After about 20 minutes Rod asked Joe if he wanted Howie to worship his cock.

Joe was so excited at this prospect he could barely get the words out as he nodded affirmatively.

Without hesitating Howie got up and went and sat between Joe's open legs. Howie marveled at the size of his monster erection. Carefully, he leaned forward to better lick some of the precum dripping down Joe's fat shaft. There was a pool of precum at the base of his cock, his balls were soaking wet.

Howie licked his hairy balls and shaft clean and then inserted the big one into his hungry mouth.

Joe let out a deep moan of satisfaction. He looked at Rod and said, "this guy knows how to worship cock, I can tell. He is a pro. You are one lucky guy Rod to have a buddy like this."

"Yeah, he loves my cock and takes care of it every day."

Howie feasted on Joe's big erection no holds barred. He just went at it sucking up a storm.

Joe was loving the much-needed attention, he actually had never been serviced like this before, it was a first. He could not hold back for long, he grabbed Howie's head and gently held it in place as he unloaded a massive tsunami cum load in Howie's mouth, it was massive and out of the usual. Joe had forgotten to warn him that he was sort of a freak, his cum loads enormous.

Howie swallowed up the goodies like a pro without spilling a drop.

Joe was totally awed by this as this too was a first, nobody had ever been able to swallow his immense loads of cum. It was thick and sweet and generous.

Howie did not complain, on the contrary he was ecstatic and hungry. He then cleaned Joe up and moved back to Rod to finish up with him.

Rod was so excited that he unloaded in no time at all and delivered I usual a massive load of cum.

Joe was amazed that Howie could swallow another big load with such ease. He could see how much Howie loved and appreciated his boss.

It was bed time for all, Joe thanked Howie profusely and let him know he was totally ok with being serviced regularly during his stay.

Rod let him know it was ok with him and Howie assured him that would be a pleasure to take care of him.

Joe was one happy satisfied camper.

The next morning being Sunday Rod was putting on a bigger than usual breakfast for the men. Griddle cakes, eggs and bacon and lots of maple syrup and endless cups of coffee. Everyone was in a great mood, laughing and joking.

Howie noticed how Larry and Sam glanced at him and tugged on their bulges a lot. Joe kept smiling at Howie, giving him a wink here and there while tugging on his hefty package. Howie sensed that Joe shared what happened on the previous evening with the other men after he retired. The discussion around the table focused on the work ahead of them.

Rod hired a hoe for Monday the following day with an operator to begin digging the foundation for the office and the tower base. He wanted a good basement for the office and a solid concrete foundation to be laid for the tower to sit on. The tower was about six stories high so as to provide a good view of the surrounding area and with the use of state of the art military binoculars their vision would be extended even more. They even had night vision.

After breakfast Rod offered to take the guys on a tour of the surrounding area.

They all squeezed into the jeep. It was a great outing and again time to bond with one another.

Howie sat on the left of Sam and noticed he was showing quite the bulge, his underwear tenting and Sam tugging on it here and there.

Meanwhile Larry was on the right of Howie and he took appeared to be sporting a big erection and moving his package around a lot.

Joe was sitting in the front with Rod. His cock was rigid hard and tenting wildly. He was not hiding it he was letting it all hang out.

Howie's cock was rigid erect and leaking profusely. He was not hiding it either, actually none of the guys were shy about showing off their manly erections.

They all seemed ok and even proud to have their stiff male pride on view. Everyone was having a good time taking in the sights. They spotted a few deer and red fox and some quails. They were back in time for lunch.

Rod had prepared some venison stew served up with fresh bread and beer. All he had to do was heat it up.

The men went for seconds. The stew was a big hit. They all gave a thumb up to Rod's cooking.

The afternoon was rest time and do as you feel like doing until supper. They were having wild turkey. The bird was in the oven smelling up the cabin something fierce and making everyone hungry.

Rod was busy making pumpkin pies for desert with Howie's help. They decided to make a few batches of Rod's famous oatmeal cookies for the week. Always good to have something to snack on for the guys.

Time flew by and Howie was setting the table already for supper.

He called the guys with the big school bell. One by one they arrived and made their way to their designated seats. Supper was served, and the men dug in with great appetite and relish. It sure smelled good.

The men talked, ate, drank and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. There was a special camaraderie amongst them and a general acceptance and ease. All were open and non-judgemental.

After supper Howie and Sam stayed behind to clean up the dishes and kitchen while the others went out on the porch to enjoy their tea. Desert was coming up shortly.

It was a little on the chilly side yet still pleasantly comfortable.

The men wanted to smoke up; pipe, cigar and cigarette. All were in their long underwear with most of the buttons not done up. Easier that way to pull out their man equipment and take a leak.

After Sam and Howie finished cleaning up they got busy serving pumpkin pie and fresh tea.

The guys loved being able to sit outdoors on the porch and enjoy desert.

After desert the men were happy to light up, sit back with their legs wide open, tugging on their packages all relaxed and so very content.

Howie happened to be sitting in the middle of the guys. He would look to the right and notice the men were semi erect and to the left and the same thing.

Rod was puffing on his pipe all male and virile like with his massive cock hard as can be. He was quite comfortable showing it off and the guys took note of this which let them feel at ease about showing off their big erections or semi erections. It was a sight to see, all this male testosterone on display.

Howie could smell their musty cocky smells, and this was making him horny. He wanted to do some cock worship badly.

Casually, Rod let the guys know that it was ok to let their cocks show. He mentioned that Howie was quite the admirer of male packages. Quite the authority on erections.

The guys all gave a thumb up and positive hooting sounds in approval of what they had just heard.

Joe spoke up first, "thanks Rod for making us feel at home, it sure is appreciated to have a buddy show his admiration for our man parts. I for one am proud to show off my big cock and have it admired. So, Howie if you feel to honour my big cock you go right ahead."

"Well spoken commented Larry, the feeling is mutual."

Then Sam spoke up, I would very much appreciate having my cock worshiped and admired. Nothing wrong with that."

"Looks like everyone is ok with having their cocks worshiped and admired. Good stuff. It's a great way to relax when I am enjoying a pipe and having my cock taken care of, thanks to Howie said Rod"

The guys gave a cheer for Howie.

He was all red faced, blushing wildly. "Thank you guys, that sure makes me feel good and its an honour and privilege to worship your manly cocks."

By this time the men were all showing big hot, cocks. Each one waving their cocks, showing them off, proud of their masculinity.

Howie suggested they flip a coin to see who goes first.

Larry went in and got a coin. He and Joe flipped, and it was heads, Larry was first.

Without a word, Howie got up and went and sat between Larry's wide-open legs, his cock was out and erect. Howie faced his big erection, opened his mouth and make the whole think disappear in his mouth.

The guys all let a whistle sound out showing their approval and amazement.

Larry let out a low guttural raspy sound, his eyes closed as Howie started sucking his big cock. He was sporting a good 8" erection, nice and fat shaft and a beautiful knob, he was cut.

Howie sucked and milked while the other guys patiently waited their turn.

They puffed on their pipes and cigars all the while focused on the action taking place. It was making them supper horny seeing Howie suck cock with such expertise. He was one hungry cocksucker always respectful and worshipful of the men he was sucking.

Larry could not hold back any longer he had a good week's load to deliver into Howie's mouth and that he did. He just let go and let loose an enormous load of hot cum while letting out a wild moaning sound. The juice poured out of his big cock with great force.

Howie expertly swallowed every bit of it and lapped it up with great appetite.

They guys marvelled at him and applauded his good work.

Next it was Joe to be serviced. He was good and ready. His nine-inch marvel was dripping precum and hard as a rock. He was showing a very impressive piece of man meat.

Howie sat in front of him, opened his mouth and Joe inserted his big rugged erection into it. He was anxious to have it sucked.

Howie got down to sucking without wasting time. He just went at it with a vengeance loving the feel of Joe's big cock filling his wanting mouth.

Before long Joe was unloading his substantial cum load into Howie's mouth and it was something to behold. Joe must have given him a good ounce and a half of cum and Howie ate the whole thing without a problem.

The guys were awed at the sight of this phenomenon.

When Howie was finished they applauded once again.

Sam was next. He was good and ready and very excited to have his cock cared for.

Howie gulped down Sam's man meat like a starving wolf and got sucking on it with great desire, Sam too had a great cock, all the men did, and all gave big cum loads which suited Howie fine.

Sam could not hold on for long he was cumming and moaning loud and clear. He had Howie's head in his hand holding on tight as he delivered his load.

The last one to get serviced was Rod and his cock was wet with precum, soaked even down to his big hairy balls.

Howie went over and started licking up the precum on his balls, then he cleaned up his massive shaft and finally, he wolfed down Rod's big cock.

Rod let out a deep moan.

Howie got into it and sucked until Rod unloaded his massive load of hot cum. It too was something to see.

When Howie finished cleaning Rod's man meat the guys applauded once again, gave thumb up and cheered Howie.

Howie told the guys to feel free and let him know when they needed their cocks taken care that it was his pleasure.

They all let him know they were ok with his offer and would call on his services during their stay. It sure was a great way to end the perfect Sunday.

The next day things were hopping. The back-hoe operator was digging up the ground for the office and tower. You could see he was experienced and knew exactly what to do. At the rate he was going they would be ready to pour the concrete foundation by Thursday at the latest.

Howie was more than happy to oblige and service the guys during the week when they were horny...sometimes even a quickie suck here and there was much appreciated.

The guy's sure appreciated Howie. He was their man.

Even the hoe operator saw what was happening and asked if he could get serviced.

Howie was more than happy to take care of this forty-year-old hunky hairy bear.

Rod observed the men worked better when they got sucked regularly. Rod was serving up good wholesome hearty meals.

The men really liked his cooking and loved Howie's cock sucking. They considered this one of their best contracts ever. The men were pampered to be sure.

The concrete foundations were poured and dried and now it was time to erect the structure that was to sit on it. The office was getting a good basement at least 10 feet in height.

Rod decided it was time to get a community shower installed, a vanity, mirror and indoor toilet even. The office was also getting indoor oil heating. Wow! This was quite the improvement. Rod had a feeling that he and Howie were about to have a lot of guests at the outpost. He also was installing four bunk beds in the basement of the new office that would comfortably accommodate eight men.

The new project was coming along beautifully.

Howie sucking up a storm keeping the men happy.

Rod cooking up a storm.

Everyone busy doing their thing.

The logs arrived on time. They were specially treated. Everything in place, the men started erecting the log office. They worked really together. It was something to see them working on this project. Within a week the log cabin was up and ready for insulation and finishing. The windows and doors went up like magic.

Larry called on two other men to come up and do the indoor finishing for the basement and main office areas. They were expert at plumbing and electrical work and more.

Gus and George were in their mid 30's, average guys in good form and easy to get along with. They were up at the cabin for a good two-week period.

Rod arranged to have them bed down at the cabin with him and Howie. They could lay out their sleeping bags on foam slabs in the main room of the cabin. The guys were ok with that.

The outpost was a going concern what with the construction going on, the crew making it all happen.

Rod and Howie were busy cooking and cleaning and making sure the men were well taken care of.

Construction was ahead of schedule. Sunday was a day of rest, so the men could do what they liked. They did not wander far away preferring to catch a good nap, get serviced and eat a good hot meal or two.

Howie was kept busy servicing the men. They loved his cock sucking abilities. On Sunday he would suck them at least twice each and some even three times, like Joe.

Joe had an insatiable need to get sucked, loved having his cock in Howie's warm wet mouth as much as possible.

Howie was more than happy to oblige his new eager friend.

Joe liked to let the other men know how much he respected Howie for being able to swallow his mammoth loads of cum This was a first for him, no one else could handle gulping down such big loads, anywhere to two ounces of hot cum every time he came.

Howie was very proud to be able to swallow all of Joe's man load and this made them bond even more.

After Sunday lunch Howie was cock worshiping Joe's big 9 inchers when George and Gus suddenly walked in on them.

The guys were a little taken aback for a minute both being straight.

While Howie kept on sucking,

Joe explained the situation to the new fellas. He told them Howie was just taking care of man business, letting let them know that is why they mainly wore long underwear, first to keep warm and to give Howie easy access to their cocks for sucking.

Gus and George mumbled their approval and were showing huge erections and tugging on their manhood seemingly excited.

Gus asked if it was ok for them to stay and watch Howie suck Joe and Joe assured them it was fine.

When Joe was cumming he told Gus and George to watch Howie take his massive load and so they did and were awed by this incredible feat.

When Howie finished cleaning Joe, Gus got up, pulled his hard cock out to feed Howie.

Howie liked what he saw,

Gus was packing a big 8-inch-thick uncut cock, wet with precum. His balls were low hangers and hairy just the way he liked.

Howie gulped Gus's big meat down as though he had not had any for a long time. He got into sucking the new recruit in no time flat and suck he did. Gus was letting out low raspy groans and letting George know how incredible Howie's sucking was.

George already had his cock out and it was immense. He was sure looking forward to his turn getting sucked.

Gus suddenly let his load blast into Howie's mouth and it was quite a substantial one. Howie ate it all up to Gus's delight.

Howie knew how to respect a man's manly stuff and Gus was impressed with that.

Finally, it was George's turn to get serviced. He too had a big beauty, a seven-and-a-half-inch cock, cut and big hairy balls.

Howie loved having his mouth filled with cock, loved the taste and the smell of cock.

George was beside himself. He let Joe and Gus know he had never been sucked like that before and how good it felt to have Howie sucking him.

Howie had just made two new friends. He loved their thick hefty man meat. He let the guys know he would suck them as much as they needed to be sucked.

They assured him that they were going to take him up on his offer and use his services regularly during their stay at the outpost.

Well, before long the tower was up and ready for use. The satellite dish was also installed and operational. The new office addition was complete, happening and ready for use. The outpost now had a fully functioning bathroom with four shower heads and two toilets, a long vanity for three sinks, wall to wall mirror.

On the last weekend Rod put on a B.B.Q for all the men who made it all happen. Sunday was celebration and Thanksgiving Day for these wonderful new additions to the outpost.

The men were taking their turns feeding Howie. He was lapping it all up, respecting their manhood with great pleasure and they sure appreciated the respect he was showing them.

Rod was cooking up a storm on the B.B.Q.; chicken, sausage, steak and baked potatoes...garlic bread baked in the wood stove oven and lots of homemade slaw, Rod's special recipe. Fresh home baked pumpkin and apple pies and a special batch of donuts. And of course, lots of beer.

After supper it was cognac and cigars for all. They all sat on the porch with their legs spread wide open sporting tenting underwear, sipping cognac and puffing on cigars waiting to get sucked.

Howie sure had his work cut out and he was loving it. He started sucking Larry first seeing he was the foreman.

He took care of every man there and all waited for their turn patiently.

Rod was mighty proud of Howie. He was glad the construction of the tower and office building proceeded without any major hitches.

Now it was time to get Leslie to come up and stay for the week to install all the electronic gear, computers and programs. He was the man for the job.

Before Joe left to go back home he asked Rod if he could come visit and stay for a weekend here and there. He wanted to visit to get sucked by Howie and that was good by Rod, no problem. They got along well with Joe.

Actually, Rod and Howie extended the invite to all the guys who worked on construction to visit and stay for weekends. Everyone said they were going to take them up on the offer. Now, they had bunk beds and showers and toilettes indoor.