All Comments on 'Ransom Game'

by JPokay99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is not greed to refuse to be blackmailed...

Believe me, you can get the ass holes. I would not give in either.

I would spend every penny to make sure all the filth died painful deaths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need's a follow up

No company's CEO with that much power? Would have their own private security company. Everything on their computers would be run through IT trackers. Nice try, however

JPokay99JPokay99over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

@ first comment: Yikes!

@ second comment : That's a good point. I was trying to emphasize vulnerability but I know it makes the story less realistic.

-Cheers

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I cannot see the deeper meaning of this story. The co-commentators have already said most of them. Those who give in to blackmailers have already lost. It is better in the blackmailed position to put a large bounty on the "living" apprehension of the blackmailer. And then I would like to see how this reacts when I beat all the information I need out of him.

JPokay99JPokay99over 3 years agoAuthor
@mattenw

Thanks for the comment. Even though the story is supposed to fulfill those with a certain type of humiliation kink, I can't imagine how terrible it would be in real life. It would most definitely bring out the worst in me too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he owns a company large enough to lay off 1500 employees and still operate? He has enough money to buy mercenaries to ensure that everyone involved in this lives to be 100 and spend every minute screaming in unimaginable agony, which as rapists they deserve. The women didn’t ‘consent’, they were coerced!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. For all the fact checking commenters, IT’S A FANTASY STORY…..FICTION.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJPokay99@JPokay99
I don't know why, but I like writing in 1st person. Sorry... I'm not sure how long I'll submit stories here but I hope some people enjoy them as much as I did while writing them. -Thanks