Ransom Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice behind the camera shouted at her, "Don't stop! And look into the camera!"

Samantha looked into the camera with her beautiful blue eyes and started to repeat what she was instructed to say. As she keeps repeating the phrase, the cameraman moves down towards the ground so that the camera's view is now looking up at Samantha's pussy as it was getting pumped by the black man's cock. After repeating the phrase a few more times, the black man let out a moan and his thrusting came to a halt. He left his dick inside her as far as it could go for quite some time.

"Don't you do it, you mother-fucker..." Tom whispered to himself. He felt like he was slowly losing his mind. He wished that it was all a bad dream that he would be waking up from soon.

His fears were confirmed as the man started to slowly pull his cock out while still holding Samantha up in the air. As his dick fell out of her vagina, a few drops of semen followed. The camera remained so close up to her crotch that it was easy to see that her pussy was involuntarily pulsating a little. The man had come inside of her, and now the video was showing a majority of it slowly seeping out between her lips until it started dripping to the floor.

To Tom, it sounded like Samantha was trying to regain her breath. As the camera remained focused on her pussy, she could be heard in the video asking, "Wait... What did you just do!?"

Then the video ended and the screen cut to black again.

Tom laid his forehead on his desk and started to cry. "Just make it stop," he said to himself.

Suddenly, the door opened to his office and a man in a black suit walked in. It was Tom's top lawyer.

"Wait! Stop right there!" Tom said, "I don't want you to see this. I'm- I'm sorry."

The man held up his hand, "Are you being blackmailed Tom? That's what Janet told me."

Tom nodded while wiping his tears away. "Can you wait outside please?" he asked of him.

The lawyer apprehensively nodded and said, "You know I advise against it Tom, but I will if that's what you want. You need to tell me what's going on as soon as possible."

After the lawyer left and closed the door, the voice on the phone spoke again.

"Have you seen enough, Mr. Farm? Are you ready to give up the company?"

Tom gritted his teeth and replied with teary eyes, "You know I can't do that. This is my life..."

"I'm sorry that you feel that way," the voice said, "I bet your family is too."

"Listen to me," Tom said into the phone, "I know we can work something out. I can give up some of the company. Think about it... If you let me keep running it, all you'd have to do is let the money come in. You wouldn't have to do anything."

There was some silence before the voice replied, "I think we both know what you need to do to end this. It's your only option."

Tom pounds the desk with his fist again and yells, "Fuck you!"

Another question pops up on the screen. This time, the question displayed reads:

This is as simple as it gets. Will you give up the helm and money of your company, or will you watch Bill put his dick in your daughter's ass?

A) Yes, I will spare my daughter.

B) No, my company is too important.

"What the fuck?" Tom said. Tom knew that so far, these people weren't bluffing. He thought back to when he asked Janet, his assistant, to call Bill, and remembered that she wasn't able to reach him. Bill was Tom's right hand man. They had known each other since grade school, and after Tom acquired Farms Company from his dad, he offered Bill a job as president of the company. Now in his forties like Tom, Bill still enjoyed the single and rich lifestyle. He was no stranger to having a new girlfriend around his arm each week, and in the public eye, even at his age, he was still handsome and fit enough to get away with it.

"So..." Tom asked the caller, "If I choose A, what happens?"

"I'll read you the contract, and audibly, you will agree to give up all of the control and money of your company to your lowly employees."

"But they haven't -" Tom stopped himself, "They haven't earned it. My family built this company. I feel like this is just another trick either way."

"It's really not, Tom. It would be that simple."

"Well," Tom replied, "Fuck you. I'm not doing it."

Suddenly, a new video started playing again, and Tom took a deep breath in apprehension over what it could be about this time.

The camera was close up on a woman's face. It was a woman with beautiful curvy brown hair that reached down past her shoulders. It was so thick that it almost looked like a mop. Her brown eyes were made up with black eyeliner and long lashes that made them pop. She had a rounded face, but her mouth and chin was small.

Tom instantly recognized her. She was Chloe, his youngest daughter who had just started college at the same place as Jessica.

"That's my baby..." Tom said anxiously, "Oh god... What now?"

As the camera pans back, Tom knew that something awful was about to happen. Chloe's hands were tied up to a rope that was connected to a metal hook in the ceiling. The rope was shortened just enough so that she was forced to either stand on her tippy toes or bear her entire weight with her wrists from being suspended. Tom couldn't help but notice that Chloe had already been stripped down to her underwear. She was wearing pink and lacy hiphugger panties and a plain white tee. Chloe's body type was a little bit fuller than her sisters. She still had an hourglass shape, but her thighs were just thick enough to where she didn't have a thigh gap, and her arms and upper body had a little bit of fat on them. Her legs below the knee were skinnier in proportion to the rest of her body and she had dainty feet as well. The most shocking part of the video to Tom so far though, was that Bill was standing behind her donning only a pair of whitey tighties.

"Bill? Why the fuck are you there?" Tom said to himself.

A naked black man with a mask entered the shot holding a piece of thick black fabric. He tied it around Chloe's eyes so that she was blindfolded. Then he reached an arm out of frame and brought it back in with an object in his hand. It looked like a small container of vaseline. The man opened the lid and offered the container to Bill. Bill reached over and scooped out a glob with his fingers and held his hand in front of him.

"Bill?" Tom repeated to the screen, "What are you doing?"

In the video, Bill inched closer until he was directly behind Chloe, and then with his other hand, he tried to slide down her panties. Chloe turned her head away as Bill shimmied off her underwear one side at a time until they were eventually balled up around the middle of her thighs. Even though the video quality wasn't perfect, it was still apparent that Chloe had a clean-shaven vagina.

Bill then pulled off his underwear and kicked them to the side so that he was completely naked. His hard dick accidently tapped against the side of Chloe's buttcheek a few times, then he reached down to coat the tip of his dick with the vaseline. As he goes to grab his dick with one hand, he's interrupted by a voice behind the camera.

"Look into the camera and say it," the voice demanded.

"Enough with this!" Tom yelled at the computer screen. "I don't need to hear it again!"

Bill scoffed and looked into the camera. He hesitated before complying to the mysterious person's demand.

"Tom? This is what happens when you fuck with them," Bill says calmly, "This is what you get."

"Good," the voice said, "Alright. Go ahead."

In under the course of an hour, Tom had seen his wife get fucked from behind by a stranger. He had witnessed a black cock get stuffed into one of his daughter's throats, and had seen another daughter get manhandled and cream-pied for the entire internet to see. Tom thought that it couldn't possibly get worse, but it did.

As the video continued, Bill guided his dick until the tip found Chloe's anus, then he slowly began to push his dick into her ass.

As he penetrated her, she yelped in pain, and for the next few seconds, she kept pleading for him to stop, "Ugh! No! Wait... Please! It's too much!"

Bill reached his arms around her entire body and hugged her close. With his head next to her's, he said, "You know that we have to. I'm sorry, girl."

Then Bill started to get into a pattern of slowly pulling his dick out of Chloe all the way before putting it back in again. Each time that he did, Chloe shouted, "Ugh!"

"I'm sorry!" Bill exclaimed apologetically to her as he continued to push deeper.

While Bill started to increase the speed of his strokes, Chloe began tensing up. Her thighs and knees came together while she struggled to stay on the tips of her blue-painted toes. As her ass slapped against Bill's waist, Chloe opened her mouth and kept breathing deeply without producing a sound.

As Tom watched his helpless daughter get her ass pounded, he began to wonder whether his daughter was in pain or whether she was beginning to enjoy the sensation. This came more into question as he watched Chloe bend one of her legs back behind her while curling her toes.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned while her leg started to quiver.

Suddenly the nude black man from earlier in the video entered the frame again. As Bill continued to fuck her from behind, the other man grabbed both sides of her face and started kissing her small lips through the mouth hole of his black mask. For a while, all that could be heard on the video was the smacking of Chloe's ass against Bill, and the smacking of lips between her and the other man while they kissed.

As Tom watched, he noticed that Chloe wasn't trying to fight it or pull away from the kissing. In fact, it looked like she was kissing the man back because Tom saw the tip of her tongue enter his mouth.

Then, the black man pulled his head and hands away, which left Chloe still blindfolded and with her lips pouted out as if expecting him to come back. He then pulled the white t-shirt up and over her head so that her large boobs were hanging out, leaving her further exposed. They were quite a bit bigger than any of the other women in Tom's family, and with each thrust from behind from Bill, her large breasts would jiggle a little.

The black man leaned forward to put his tongue back in Chloe's mouth, and as they locked lips again, he also reached down with one of his hands to start fingering her pussy.

As the camera panned around to get different close ups on the action, it went from viewing her ass cheeks getting clapped to her pussy which now had two fingers slowly penetrating the inside of it. Then as the camera panned up to see her and the stranger kissing, there was the unmistakable sound of Chloe moaning in pleasure. It wasn't a secret anymore that she was enjoying it.

"Jesus! Chloe?!" her father shouted at the computer. He was in disbelief that his youngest daughter didn't seem to mind having her father's old friend having his cock buried deep into her ass, nor having a stranger french kiss her and fondle her pussy. "Why? Why, sweety?!" Tom pleaded at her through the screen. He rubbed his eyes in frustration.

The black man stopped kissing her to concentrate more on fingering her. As he began shoving his two fingers in and out of her pussy at a fast pace, he wrapped his other hand around her neck. This caused her to gasp in surprise, but afterwards her mouth stayed open and she began to moan from the double penetration that was happening below. Every once in a while as she moaned, the black man would bring his lips close to hers, and they would either bite at each other's lips or play with their tongues.

In the video, it became apparent that Chloe was losing herself more and more to lust, and Bill was too, because he shouted, "Ohhh shit! I think I'm gonna come!"

Although Chloe and the black man didn't seem to falter, the cameraman told Bill, "That's good! Just don't pull out!"

"No-no. Oh god..." Bill said while already at the beginnings of an orgasm.

"Leave it in her ass until I tell you!" the man demanded.

Meanwhile in the office, Tom slammed the desk again and shouted, "God damnit! Don't do it, Bill!"

Bill was already past the point of no return. He began shaking and began repeating, "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no." He knew he didn't have a choice, so he grabbed Chloe's hips and pulled himself as deep as he could before ejaculating inside of her. As he remained paralzyed in that state for a few moments, the black man had started fingering her as fast as he could. Her stomach and thighs showed the reverberation from each time his fingers bottomed out and his hand slapped her pussy. Even with Bill's cum in her ass, it appeared like she remained on course to reaching an orgasm herself. Her pussy had become so wet that liquid was seen dripping off of his hand.

The black man began to squeeze his grip tighter around her throat, and as her face began to turn red, she let out a deep moan and lifted her feet up off the ground and placed them on the outside of the man's thighs. Noticing that she was hanging from her wrists, Bill helped hold her up slightly by placing his hands under her butt while honoring his deal to keep his dick up her ass.

At the sight of seeing his daughter pull herself up by her wrists to put her feet on the black man's hip, Tom found himself saying outloud in frustration, "What the fuck is she doing?"

The black man continued to grip her throat while his other hand went to work on her pussy. He was now able to get his fingers in deeper and had less restriction because she had lifted her legs up.

Suddenly, she screamed in a short outburst, "Ahhh!" followed by a long and shaky moan. In a voice that Tom had never heard before, she become shrill and began cursing, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Ohhh, mother..." Then her legs started to tremble and shake uncontrollably as the man continued to follow through with finger-fucking her. She tilted her head back and began only taking in short gasps for air. Her toes curled and dug into the man's sides as her body started to convulse as if she was having a seizure. In intense pleasure, she then pulled her knees up and in towards her chest while her pussy tightened around his fingers. Her heavy tits bounced around in all directions as her entire body shook in ecstasy. In the process of curling up, she consequently pulled Bill's limp dick out of her ass which left him standing there only helping to keep her propped up in the air as she came.

As she remained in that position for the duration of her orgasm, Tom noticed that some more bodily fluids were dripping down from her crotch, and it was impossible to see where they came from or what they were exactly. Though he didn't care to find out, he couldn't stop the thought from popping into his head that it was probably coming from both of her holes. As Chloe began to regain her composure, she laughed out loud in how great her orgasm was. Then the video ended yet again, and Tom was faced with another blank screen.

There was a long moment of silence.

"Tom?"

There was more silence.

"Tom? Are you still there?"

Tom was at the end of his rope. Though he couldn't imagine that things could get worse, he decided to give in. He couldn't bear to see anymore.

"Fine! You win..." Tom said in defeat. "I'll sell the company."

Now there was silence on the other end.

"Didn't you hear me asshole!?"

Then the voice replied, "It's too late Tom. You lost the game. That was your last chance."

"Bullshit!" Tom said while slamming the desk once more. His hand was in pain and Tom figured that his hand was probably broken by now after hitting it against the desk so much.

"You had your chance, Tom. Just like your family did..."

The owner of Farm's Company guessed that the voice was saying that to blame Tom for everything that had happened to his daughters at home, but then he realized something. All of the videos seemed to have happened in too quick of a time frame from each other. He started to wonder if there was more to this.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

After a few seconds of waiting for a reply, a small video appeared in the top corner of the screen, followed by another directly to the right of it seconds later. One by one, small videos began popping up until the screen was filled with over two dozen of them.

The voice explained, "We gave each of your family members an ultimatum...."

Tom looked at one screen that had his wife laying down completely naked on her back in their king sized bed. On either side of her was a naked black man with their erect cock being gripped by each of her dainty hands. She was stroking their dicks slowly while speaking into the camera.

Tom was shaken at the image of his wife giving the strangers hand jobs while laying in his bed. "Ashley? Baby?" Tom said meekly.

The voice continued, "We told each of them that you were in financial trouble..."

Tom looked at another one of the tiny screens and could make out Jessica, riding reverse cowgirl on another black man in the middle of the living room floor.

"Then we told them that all of your money would be gone, which meant that all of their money would be gone too..."

Tom viewed another small video that showed his blonde wife's beautiful face looking up at the camera as if speaking into it with a smile. Her eyes suddenly snap shut as semen lands across her face in a stream. The majority of it puddles atop one of her closed eyelids, and she feels some of it land on her lips, she purses her mouth closed to keep any semen from entering it.

Tom's jaw drops open and he realizes in humiliation that the men in the videos were doing things to her that even he had never done to her. In the video, she opened her dry eye and shook her head as if reacting to someone else who was talking to her. Then, suddenly another stream of semen gets dumped across her face from another direction. This time it hits her directly in her open eye and forces her to gasp and turn her head slightly. As the semen on her lips enters her mouth, she winces and goes to sit up and removes herself from the camera's view.

"And all they had to do... was what we told them. If they did whatever we said, then their money would be safe."

In each small video, was one of Tom's daughter's or his wife in a different position or being sexually violated in some way. One had Samantha getting fucked in the missionary, with her face full of pleasure and her legs wrapped tightly around the black man's back. Tom thought he saw the camera pan to include her husband, Brandon sitting in the chair beside the bed. Another video had Chloe facesitting on a man while another was mockingly laying his penis over her head or slapping her cheeks with it. Tom saw his wife once again in another video, but this time she was getting fucked from behind by a black man over the kitchen table.

"You see Tom, we already knew that you wouldn't choose to give up your company and wealth so easily, even if it meant saving your family from humiliation. All of you deserved what you got, and you just showed the world how powerful greed can be."

Tom was having an out of body experience. He refused to believe that this was really happening to him. He stammered, "Wh- what do you mean?"

The voice on the telephone said, "When you clicked on the link, you allowed us access to your webcam, microphone, and screen. We just live streamed the whole thing. Have a good day Tom."

*Click*


12