Raoul's 18th Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he replies, startled.

"Promise?"

She leans forward, bringing her breasts almost to the knuckles of his hand.

"I would never hurt her on purpose."

"Good."

At this point, she steps between his legs and sits on his left leg in the same place Scarlett had been just moments earlier. Then, looking directly into his eyes, she winks and gives his cock a gentle little tug.

Shivering with shock and pleasure, Raoul at that moment doesn't give a damn what she's seen.

She leans forward to whisper into his ear.

"If you're a good boy," she pauses to pinch his earlobe between her lips as she pumps him a few more times, "I can be very nice to you."

Then she leans back, looking at him with a deadly cold expression.

"But if you're not," she squeezes his cock a little too hard, clearly threatening but not quite hurting it. "I could be very, very, mean."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good." She smiles sweetly again, and pumps a few times before standing up.

"We should not be in here alone like this," she declares with flawless innocence.

Speaking over her shoulder as she walks toward the door, her long hair waving with her hips, she tells him, "You need to do whatever you need to do in the bathroom in the hall."

"Yes ma'am."

She opens the door and holds it for him, gesturing him out. So he gets up and follows his boner out the door.

As he passes, she taps it with one finger.

He jumps like Scarlett had jumped earlier, and freezes, unsure what to do.

"You need to take care of that very quickly," she says. "People are waiting downstairs and they'll miss you." She looked up at him. "But can you take care of it very quickly?"

"I think so."

"What do you mean, you think so?"

"I mean...."

"If you don't really take care of it, it'll just keep popping up all day. That could be embarrassing."

"Yeah."

"Do you need any help?"

"I don't think so."

"You don't?"

"I don't know."

He's used to his friends' mothers flirting with him, but they usually didn't act like this. The sexual confidence of older women intimidates him, as it does any other young man, and this is far more brazen than anyone else's mother has been. Also, Mrs. X is both rich and hotter than any other mother that has tried to seduce him, making the situation even more awkward for young Raoul.

"I could take care of it really fast for you," she giggles, suddenly girlish.

"Oh," he says, stupidly, looking down at her. Part of his mind worries that she's married, that she's the mother of one of his classmates, but another part of his mind sees her breasts there, her disarmingly beautiful face, her clear blue eyes and blonde hair and bright red lips....

She gives it a little tug. "Come on."

Using his cock as a leash, she leads him a few steps down the hall into the bathroom, locking the door behind them.

"Ok, let's see how big the problem here is," she says, unbuckling his belt and looking up at him.

She pulls the elastic of his speedos out and slides them down his legs.

"Oh, my, we have a very big problem here." She looks up, blinking innocently. "What's the fastest way for us to deal with this, Big Cock?"

She sits on the toilet lid, rubbing the outside of her cheek against his dick, looking up at him. "Any suggestions?"

He shrugs.

"Come on, big guy, don't be shy."

"Well, you could suck it," he suggests nervously.

She gasps, affecting shock.

"Suck what?" she asks.

"You know what."

"Do I?" she asks, holding his shaft with one hand and cupping his balls with the other.

"Oh yeah you do," he moans.

"Are you too shy to say 'cock?'"

So even if she didn't see everything, she definitely heard it. And she's going to suck his dick anyway, so there's no reason to be coy....

"Cock," he says, as commandingly as he can manage. He puts a finger on her temple to assert a little authority. "You can suck my cock."

"Oh," she looks at it with her fake innocence. "This? I guess I could do that."

Pursing her lips dramatically, she kisses it just under the head, right on the sweet spot. Then she licks off the drop of precum glistening on its tip.

"Mmmm," she coos. "Delicious. I definitely could suck it." Then she looks up at him. "But wouldn't it go even faster if you could see my tits?"

"Yes," he very quickly agrees.

"I bet it would."

She pulls her blouse over her head. Then she stands up and turns around.

"Unsnap that for me?"

"Sure."

"Oh, you're good at that," she notes as her bra slides off. She turns around, revealing two large scoops of vanilla ice cream topped by tiny little dollops of strawberry sauce. "I guess this isn't your first time."

"No," he confirms, applying two fingers to each of her nipples as she begins stroking his cock.

"You're a very naughty boy, Big Cock. But I wonder if there's anything you haven't tried yet."

She slides one hand under his dick. He has no idea where she's going, and then she surprises him, reaching inside his ass and massaging his prostate with her middle finger.

"Oh, fuck," he gasps, wide-eyed.

"I thought maybe there was," she blinks up at him innocently. "Happy birthday, big guy."

She looks at his cock with a hungry smile. "Now, let's see. We were in a hurry, weren't we?"

Still massaging his prostate, she takes his cock in her mouth, looking up at him as she sucks. Dimples appear in her cheeks.

"Mmmm," she coos.

"Oh, fuck," he moans.

She pauses long enough to remind him to be quiet and he nods eagerly.

She gives it a long, slow lick and takes it in her mouth again.

It's one of the best blow jobs he's ever had. Shona's quite experienced with him, but he gets most of his blowjobs from girls who are trying it for the first time. Clearly, though, this is not even nearly Mrs. X's first time.

Even while she has him in her mouth, pumping up and down, he feels her tongue licking the sweet spot of his cock. She pets his balls gently and massages his prostate, looking up at him with cute, eager-to-please eyes, all at the same time.

"Oh, god," he whispers, "Oh, fuck yes, oh...."

All this has taken only a few seconds, but she speeds up, knowing he will cum soon.

"Oh fuck yes!"

She speeds up even more —

And then —

"FUCK!" he grunts, exploding into her mouth.

He grabs the back of her head while his cock pulses, shooting stream after stream of his cum into her throat. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

His cock is too big for her, so she pushes back and he lets go, but she keeps her mouth around it, looking up at him mischievously until he's completely finished.

When he pulls his softening cock out of her mouth, she swallows with a shudder.

"Oh, Raoul," she moans as she stands up. She steps up onto the toilet, standing on the lid so that her tits are in his face. He grabs her ass in both hands and rests his face in the space between her breasts while she holds his head in her arms, burying her fingers in his thick black hair.

"Oh, Raoul," she repeats, wrapping her legs around his waist. He holds her up by her butt.

She puts her face to his ear and whispers, "Raoul, I love your cum. I want to taste it again."

Then she leans back, looks in his eyes, and taps him on the nose with one finger. "If you behave yourself, I will definitely do this for you again."

"Okay," he agrees.

"You can fuck any of the girls," she instructs, "even right here in our house. But," she emphasizes each word by tapping his nose, "No. More. Messing. With. Scarlett."

"Yes ma'am," he agrees.

"And if you do fuck anyone in our house, don't do it in Scarlett's room."

"Yes ma'am."

"Use the library."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good boy."

Then she kisses him. First a sweet little smack, but she goes back for more, pressing her lips against his. After a moment, she softly pinches his top lip with her lips, and then she pinches his bottom lip, pulling it out a bit, and then she dives in with her tongue.

While she licks the back of his teeth, he realizes she's much less interested in protecting her daughter than in having him for herself. Confused, he just lets her do whatever she wants, focusing on his hands squeezing her little round ass cheeks, her tits pressed into his collarbones.

For at least a full minute, she explores his mouth with her tongue. But when he realizes that the weird taste is his own cum, he pulls back and puts her down.

"You better think of a really good excuse," she teases while she puts her bra back on. "Scarlett's wondering where you are, and of course you won't tell her the truth."

"No ma'am," he says, pulling up his pants and buckling his belt.

She pulls her blouse back over her head, checks her hair in the mirror.

"Good boy. Go get 'em, champ," she smacks his ass hard as he walks out of the bathroom.

—————————————

He walks down the pristine white hall of that Beverly Hills mansion — white carpet, white walls, white art, all framed in gleaming chrome with sharp angles, so that he almost feels afraid his presence alone might somehow stain it — trying to think through the situation, and what he's just experienced.

Scarlett's mother, Mrs. X, has clearly heard, maybe even watched Scarlett and him making out.

Will she tell her husband? Mr. X is one of the most powerful men in Hollywood. If Raoul makes him angry, it could be the end of his career.

But would she tell him? After all, she'd just...

"My god! She just stuck her finger up my butt!" He adjusts his cheeks as he walks, trying to get everything back to feeling normal.

He has to repeat the thought to himself: Scarlett's mother, the sweetest little Stepford Wife ever, had stuck her finger up his butt. "Happy birthday," she'd said.

He has to smile, but what a weird fucking world.

So he concludes that either she will not tell her husband, or she knows he won't mind. A woman who just walks into a scene like that, calmly takes notes on what her daughter and Raoul whisper to each other, and then does that, is a woman who can keep a secret.

She probably has a lot of secrets to keep, he thinks.

But he doesn't really feel better until he realizes, as he descends the stairs that Scarlett had led him up just minutes earlier, that Mrs. X has a lot more to lose than he does. This house, this life, all her expensive clothes and jewelry, her fancy friends.

In fact, if anything, she should fear him blackmailing her far more than he should fear her. What would be the worst consequence for him? Who would blame any eighteen-year-old boy for letting a woman like Mrs. X suck his dick?

He imagines her at that moment, washing her finger very thoroughly, rinsing her mouth with Listerine, frantically wondering if she's made a huge mistake. She's trusted a philandering boy with a secret that could destroy her life, tear her family apart. Maybe the scandal could even hurt her husband's business.

By the time he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he feels much better. He practically owns the home now. He's just cuckolded an extremely wealthy man three times his age!

So he thinks of the scotch he'd seen in his library. Who knows if it was particularly good or not? He doesn't know anything about scotch yet, but he might as well just take a swing, wash his own mouth out, and revel in the fact that it's not even his scotch.

He knocks on the door of the library, and after hearing nothing, he slips in, closing the door quietly behind him.

In this house, he thinks, doors should be closed quietly.

He walks over to the bar and looks at Mr. X's liquor collection. About two dozen bottles, and Raoul only knows the significance of a few of the labels. There are brandies, cognacs, scotches.... Jack Daniels is already an old friend of his, and he spent a rough Saturday morning a few months earlier on the wrong end of a bottle of Laphroig.

After a moment's hesitation, facing bottles of liquor that might've cost thousands of dollars, he grabs, of all the goddamned things, Lady Godiva white chocolate liqueur — it seems appropriate, since a bright white woman has just sucked his chocolate dick — and takes a big swig. The sweetness shocks him, but it's a hell of a lot better than the taste of his cum. He takes two more swigs, sloshes it around, licks his teeth, and heads back out into the party.

Stepping into the hall, he runs right into Scarlett and three other girls.

"What were you doing in there?" she asks, coloring to see him again.

"Looking for your dad," he says — the most precise lie he could've told.

One of the girls, Diana, answers, "He's out back, grilling."

"Oh, good," Raoul responds. "I'll help him."

"Let us wish you happy birthday first," Diana sings.

"Thank you," he says as Diana hugs him tightly. He likes several things about Diana, but he really loves exactly two things, and she presses them both firmly into his crotch, squeezing generously for a long time... until she finally needs to pause for breath.

Someday, he thinks, I have to let Diana tit-fuck me.

Next in line is Emily, a very tall blonde (almost up to his shoulders) that he's seriously considered dating. She's sexy, smart, classy, confident, ambitious, and she doesn't seem at all spoiled by her family's wealth. If she cared about popularity in school, she might've been his class's alpha female. He suspects she'd be a great fuck, an amazing combination of repressed daring and desperation for affirmation, the kind of girl who'd bend her body any which way she could for a man who makes her feel special.

But she isn't going to sleep with him unless he officially dates her exclusively, and even for her, with her tight little ass and tiny waist and perky tits and delightful wit, he just can't imagine not fucking all the other girls and women who'd fuck him just as eagerly with no strings attached.

She gives him a relatively proper hug. She throws her A-cup boobs in, to be sure, but she withdraws almost immediately. Thinking she has a chance to really snag him, she tries to balance letting him know what she has to offer with letting him know he can't have it yet.

He's too big of a fish for her, but she is certainly a skilled angler.

When she steps back, up comes Michelle for her turn.

Michelle isn't going to sleep with him either. Like Raoul and his twins, she's a scholarship kid and an athlete (she almost won the city sprinting championship last spring), so he feels they should have a connection, but she never seems to feel anything like that because she's so religious. Not just religious — something weird, like Seventh-Day Adventist or something. She wouldn't even date him, pagan as he is.

Still, she's very smart, very funny, full of joy, and although she dresses modestly, every so often he notices that she has a tight body, including a very nice ass.

Her hug is perfunctory. She's afraid of temptation, and he loves it. He blesses her with his most mischievous grin.

"Someday," he thinks, "I might have to figure out how to get her to bend over for me.... Perhaps I'll have to go to her church or something."

"Thank you so much, ladies," he tells them, before turning to Scarlett. "You know, you haven't given me a proper birthday hug either."

"I —" she starts to protest, but then, rather than talk about it, she comes in for a really warm hug, one filled with more love than sex.

She turns him away from the others for a bit of privacy, pulls his ear down to her mouth, and whispers, "What did my mom tell you?"

"Nothing really. She's really proud of you." But he can't help teasing her a little. "She has no idea her sweet little girl goes around saying words like 'cock' all the time."

"I don't, usually," she says, almost out loud, happy to let the other girls wonder what they're talking about.

She lets go then and looks up at him sweetly and happily, obviously imagining that he really likes her.

"Oh, shit," he thinks. "It's not going to be easy not to hurt her."

As if to drive home the point, at that precise moment her mother appears at the top of the stairs, eyebrows arched about four stories high.

"Scarlett," she sings, with the fake innocence again, "can you come up here and help me with something?"

"Sure, Mother."

Raoul notices how childish she sounds in that moment, like any little girl responding to her mom, and how fake they both are.

—————————————

He gets to the rear patio before running into anyone else. About half a dozen girls are there, all just as eager to give him warm, breastful birthday hugs.

All the girls have shown up wearing their sexiest outfits over their skimpiest swimsuits. Miniskirts, see-through blouses, super-tight and super-short shorts, loose tank-tops, and some are already in nothing but their swimsuits.

"Raoul," they beg, pulling on him, "come swim with us."

"I'm gonna help Mister X grill first."

"No, no," he waves, "This is a job for the man of the house. You go jump in the pool with the girls."

The girls cheer while Raoul reflects on the phrase "the man of the house."

At the edge of the pool, he takes off his shirt and pants. Some of the girls pretend not to stare, but most don't even try. Of course he's used to that kind of attention. With his bronze skin and underwear-model physique, he looks like a Renaissance sculpture come to life. The girls, seeing his chest, his abs, his butt, ache with lust.

"Marco Polo!" one calls, jumping in with a splash. "Raoul's 'it' first!"

In the water, Raoul squats so that one of the girls can tie a blindfold around his head (one girl has offered her blouse for the purpose), and they form a circle around him. As he turns around, arms out, they squeal with excitement.

He dives under the water.

For several seconds he pretends to be trying to get them, content to be alone in the darkness, with only the muffled sounds of the girls screaming. He swims around, his arms and legs continually brushing against some part of one of the girls' bodies, thinking that no matter what weird shit is going on between him, Scarlett, and Mrs. X, he's a damned lucky boy and he should just enjoy himself.

Whatever happens, happens. But no matter what, his motto is that Big Cock always comes at the right time.

He lets out a huge sigh and goes up for air just long enough to get a deep breath before diving again.

But in the privacy of the water he goes over it again in his mind one more time to be sure he's not missing anything important. The wife has sucked him, and that was her problem, not his, and everything was fine. Sure, he'll have to keep his hands off the daughter, but he would've probably done that anyway. Sure, the mom has seen him hugging her daughter right after telling him not to do anything like that, but, he wonders, what can Mrs. X actually do? Not suck him off again? That would be fine. Half a dozen girls here in the water with him would do that for him if he asked nicely.

Some of them would probably even put their finger in his ass, if that's what he wanted.

So he has nothing to worry about but catching one of the skinny-legged girls that are hovering excitedly around him now.

Lunging forward, he feels a leg bounce off his forearm. He twists around to grab it but gets nothing.

So he jumps backwards suddenly, arms spread out, and his back lands right on a girl's head. She tries to flee but he catches her, his left arm pinning her against his back. Screaming, she punches his shoulder several times, probably as hard as she can, as he picks her up by the waist and drags her around in front of him.

All the girls are screaming and laughing so loudly that he can't immediately tell which one is his victim, but holding her against him, he feels her long silky hair and the back of her one-piece suit.