Raoul's 18th Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sees her mother, naked in the tub, with Raoul's cum literally dripping off her face.

"Scarlett!" her mother gasps.

"Shut up!" Scarlett commands. Raoul hears her growl, "You fucking slut," and then he realizes he'd better be on his way.

Halfway down the stairs, Raoul hears something glass shatter against the wall of the bathroom.

About one second later, he's outside the door, and about three seconds later he's riding away....

—————————————

Before going to the sorority, Raoul stops by his home to change. They want him to dress up.

He goes in through the side door, directly into his room, but Sam and Reza are there.

"Mrs. X has called you about ten times," Sam tells him. "Just in the last minute or so."

"She sounds scared," Reza adds.

"I bet you know why?" Sam intones it as a question.

"I can imagine."

Right then it rings again.

"Well, we can't of course," Reza grins, "but you might as well answer that."

Sam and Reza tolerate, with occasional annoyance, their brother's endless philandering.

Their whole lives, even when he was in boarding school on the other side of the planet, they've been more like his servants than his sisters.

To some extent, that's true of all the M-girls, but of Sam and Reza it's true to the full extent.

And like all the M-girls, they usually feel more pride about it than resentment. They get to be Raoul's allies, with privileged access that other girls would kill for, and without suffering any pangs of desire or jealousy. Their access makes them the envy of all the girls their age, even older and younger girls, and ensures their popularity....

And anyway, Raoul is the kind of boy, and becoming the kind of man that, when he expresses gratitude, well, it feels so good.... In the glow of his attention, you feel for a moment like the only person in the world who has ever mattered to him, you feel your whole life and being affirmed, and once you've felt that, you'll do almost anything to feel it again. His approval is like a drug, and so many girls and women around him, not only his family, are addicts.

"Hello?"

The twins smile at each other, rolling their eyes.

What a dog, they think to each other. What's he gotten into this time?

"Raoul," they hear Mrs. X say.

"I hear you've been calling."

His twins' eyes pop. They know this is his faux-cool act. This tone means he's in deep shit. That is how he'd act if he'd been caught fucking Scarlett. Delicious....

"Get off the phone, Scarlett," they hear her say.

"No, mother," they hear Scarlett say. Very, very cold. "You can't tell me what to do anymore."

Sam and Reza look at each other. It sounds like Mrs. X, not Scarlett, is in trouble. What could that mean?

Of course they immediately know what it means, but they can't quite conceive of it. One of their classmate's mothers! A married woman! Such a wealthy man's wife!

Raoul turns around to look at them, raising his eyebrows to signal, "Get ready for some shit."

"Yes, Scarlett." Mrs. X concedes. "Let's just talk to Raoul."

"You talk," Scarlett orders.

"Raoul," Mrs. X sighs. "She overheard us."

"I guess so." He waits.

"So our plans are canceled," Mrs. X explains.

"Okay."

"All of them."

"Okay."

"Please understand," she goes on. "I can never see you again. Scarlett won't allow it."

"Definitely not," Scarlett confirms.

"Okay."

"But you can see her. Any time. I promise to leave you two alone any time you want."

"Okay."

"Is that all?" Scarlett warns. "He can see me?"

"No. Please," Mrs. X begs, "Please come see Scarlett sometime."

"Tomorrow," Scarlett commands.

"Tomorrow," Mrs. X begs. "Please."

Raoul is silent for a moment, thinking about the situation. What kind of a mess is this going to be?

"Please," Mrs. X begs again.

"Okay. Of course. What time?"

"What time is good for you?" Scarlett asks, almost sweetly.

Raoul calculates.

"After lunch."

"Good," Scarlett says. "I can't wait."

"Me neither," Raoul almost laughs.

"Goodbye, Raoul," Scarlett says.

"Goodbye, Scarlett."

"Goodbye, R—" Mrs. X begins.

"No." Scarlett interrupts. "You don't talk anymore. Hang up, mother."

After, apparently, a moment of hesitation, the phone clicks.

"Are you still there?" Scarlett asks. "Mother? Raoul?"

He cups the receiver with his palm, not saying anything, and a moment later Mrs. X says, "It's just us, Scarlett. He's gone."

"Fine. But we're not done, Mother."

"I'll come to your room, Scarlett. We can talk there."

"Good."

He hears a phone click again, but he stays on. A moment later —

"Hello?" It's Mrs. X.

No one replies for a moment, so apparently Scarlett really hung up.

"Hi," he says.

"Oh, Raoul," she gasps. He can hear that she isn't confident that they're really alone on the line. "Do please come over tomorrow. It would mean so much to me. And to Scarlett of course."

"Are you okay?"

"Me? I hope so. I really need you to come over tomorrow."

"I will."

"Thank you, Raoul. Thank you so much."

"Goodbye," he says. "And goodbye to you too, Scarlett." They both listen, but if Scarlett's there, she's not saying anything.

"Mrs. X?" Raoul says.

"Yes?"

"I'm keeping it in mind."

There's a pause.

"What?"

"What I told you I'd keep in mind."

"Oh." He hears, then, a bit of happiness in her voice. "Good. I hope we...."

He can hear the fear in her voice.

"Good luck with Scarlett," he says, putting down the phone.