Raoul's 18th Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it has. You're a very lucky slut."

"What about you?" she asks, and he senses a little vulnerability.

"Hannah," he says, breaking the spell. "Seriously. We need to get back to the party. But no matter what happens out there, I will be thinking about what we've done in here," he taps the point of her nose, "and looking forward to doing it again some time."

"Me too!" she gushes, thrilled. She hugs him tightly and his arms enfold her.

"This is our little secret, of course," she whispers. She's more than happy for the other girls to know that she fucks Raoul, but she definitely doesn't want them to know how she does it!

"Of course," he agrees.

They hold each other's naked bodies for a few more delightful moments before he gets up to go.

—————————————

As soon as he steps out of the room, a mob of girls is waiting for him.

"Well, that took long enough," one scolds.

"What were you doing in there?" another complains, reaching up to stroke his arm.

"Yeah, with the door locked and everything?"

"I'm starving," he announces, ignoring them. "Are the steaks ready?"

"They've been ready," Scarlett laments. "Your sisters have already eaten."

"Good. Pardon me, ladies," he says, pushing through the crowd, though they turn to accompany him through the home to the back patio. Behind him he hears Hannah telling a girl, "He was just really mad at me for what I did before, so we had to have a long talk about it. I shouldn't have done that. But I told him I was sorry, and he eventually forgave me."

Raoul has to admire Hannah. Her pause right before the word "eventually" was perfect.

As he passes through the house, Diana holds his right arm, and if her bikini-clad boobs brush up against it every step or so, well, of course that's an accident she hardly notices. A girl we haven't met yet, Serena, another cheerleader from County — she's a junior now, and Raoul barely knows her, though she's more than hot enough to interest him — has his left arm, and less subtly. Around them are half a dozen more girls, all looking up at him with eager sweetness as he walks.

Along the way, they pass Mrs. X.

"Did you hash it out with Hannah?" she asks, as if she's worried about his feelings for Hannah.

He nods to assure her, and she reminds him, "Well, we still need to talk about our little problem, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," he says. "I won't forget."

"Good."

He finds a seat with several of the guys outside. The girls serve him, and he devours a couple of large steaks along with a big bowl of potato salad, green bean casserole, about a gallon of "seven-layer dip" with corn chips, and perhaps a dozen devilled eggs. Hannah brings him a beer, touching his shoulder as she hands it to him. "Thank you," he tells her, and her smile beams at him.

"Are you still mad?" she asks, playing the role she's chosen.

"Of course not," he says.

Meanwhile, as he chews, he listens to the conversations around him, nodding sometimes, grinning, or shaking his head. Everyone seeks his approval, which tires him, so he bestows it enough to keep everyone satisfied, weighing the nuisance of their neediness and jealousies against the much worse nuisance of their resentment if he disappoints them.

One thing he pays attention to, though, is Jeremy. He wants to see how he acts, surrounded by so many beautiful girls in bikinis. Most of all, Raoul wants to know if he's a jerk....

Several girls flirt with him, and he's nice to them. Not leading them on, but not rude either. He doesn't ogle them much. But when Reza appears, offering him a piece of pineapple upside-down cake, Raoul notices Jeremy seem just a little uneasy. In fact, Jeremy tries to act calm, but he overdoes it. As Reza walks away to fetch a styrofoam cup of coffee for him, Raoul's eyes seem fixed on the slender figure of a Ridgway girl named Grace who is a friend of Sam's, but his peripheral vision catches Jeremy's eyes flinching nervously towards him.

So it's confirmed as Sam suspected: Jeremy likes Reza, but he's afraid of Raoul. Something will have to be done about that.

But not when two dozen girls are hanging on every word he says.

—————————————

It's time for presents.

Raoul, Sam, and Reza sit next to each other on a huge swing, and the other guests sit, stand, and jostle each other in a half-circle around them.

Scarlett, for today only, gets the center, right in front of Raoul. Her voice, reflecting her excitement, has risen a sugary octave.

She hands him his first gift, which turns out to be from, well, herself. So she places herself daintily on one leg while he unwraps it.

A moment later he grins and holds up a bottle of Barry Schwartz's cologne Obsessed For Men.

Everyone laughs: the joke is that Raoul appeared in the commercials, scowling his smoldering sexiness at the camera. But some of the laughs are groans: everyone thought of the same joke, so he will get another half dozen bottles of cologne before the day is over.

"Thank you," he smiles, and she throws her arms around him, kissing him on the cheek.

"You're welcome!"

Emily, cleverer than others, gives him a bottle of Stetson. "Finally!" he roars. "Something I can wear with my clothes on!"

And so it goes. The girls all sit on his lap as he opens their gifts, basking in their moment of his shining attention. The bold ones whisper something in his ear, even promising to give him anything he wants. He seems barely even to notice that they are wearing only bikinis, but his smirk drives them all crazy.

A few of the boys, jealous, mock the girls by sitting on his lap too, but none of them have the audacity to sit on his sisters' laps!

Besides the cologne, Raoul receives a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses, a tan leather briefcase that he will give away immediately, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar which he promises to study later, a Mr. T chain (fake gold of course), silk ties and handkerchiefs (useful because Essex has a strict dress code at this time), and mountains of Raiders and Lakers gear. Some prove they know him better with gifts such as a book of poems by Seamus Heaney, Casanova's autobiography, a Cecil Taylor album, Bernstein's recording of West Side Story. His twins even give him Last Exit albums.

But a former cheerleader at County, more an acquaintance than a friend to his sisters and cousins (she even showed up uninvited), gives him the most intriguing gift. She presents it in an ordinary envelope, which turns out to contain a fake ID: supposedly a Wyoming driver's license that says he was born in 1965, enabling him to purchase alcohol. But that's not all. The envelope also holds $200 cash and a note from a Sergeant at Arms in the Khans motorcycle club.

"Come see us, Boss," it reads, a reference to his role as Boss Badoss. "We'd love to meet you."

Raoul looks at her with many questions in his eyes.

"Please come," she whispers. She kisses him high on the cheek, grazing his ear lobe. "Please," she repeats. "I'll dance for you."

"Where?"

"Easy Riders."

"That's a club?"

"In Compton. I can take you there."

"When?"

"Any time. Tonight would be perfect."

"I can't come until late."

"Midnight?"

He looks at her again.

"Please," she repeats. "They really want to meet you. You'll eat and drink for free. All the girls will dance for you. Anyone you want. It'll be fun. I promise."

Try to put yourself in his place. Sure, he's fucked at least a couple dozen girls, and there are dozens more who'd fuck him at that very moment if he wanted. But... needless to say, he's never been to a strip club, let alone one in Compton — think about how that word sounded in Beverly Hills in 1987 — or with a motorcycle gang, so this offer is extremely intriguing.

An offer he can't refuse, in fact.

"Where should I meet you?"

"I'll come to your house."

"Tonight?"

"Is that okay?"

"Midnight?"

She nods. "Please. Is that okay?"

"Okay," he agrees, very intrigued but not at all imagining that his experience there will be one of the pivotal events of his young life.

Meanwhile his twins receive loads of clothing (they're easier to buy for as they have ordinary human dimensions), Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts, pleated skirts, jumpsuits, Daisy Dukes.... At least half of those items will be in a second-hand store before the week is out. Often they each receive the same gift, and many of the exceptions have the air of regifted Christmas presents. They do get some Lady Stetson. Raoul surprises them with albums of Slavic liturgical music, Ray Lynch's album Deep Breakfast, Rapsodies by Vangelis and Irene Papas.

Most interestingly, Jeremy gives them each two tickets to a Bon Jovi concert. Two tickets, for each of them. So... they have to invite someone, and Reza has a very good excuse to invite Jeremy....

But with the gifts opened and the food consumed, the party draws to a close. Scarlett's family does not intend to serve dinner, and Raoul has already informed them that he has a plan tonight — not Easy Riders, which he has only just found out about, but a date with the girls of Kappa Phi Theta, "the Asian sorority" at USCLA. (In 1987 Asians still feel like minorities at USCLA.) He actually doesn't look forward to it as much as you'd think (because the girls aren't actually as good-looking as you might think, at least by Raoul's standards), but he owes his cousin Yvonne a favor, so he's promised to spend the evening with them, and they've promised to make him a delicious dinner.

—————————————

When everyone has been hugged goodbye, and even his twins have driven off in his Corvette, all their gifts stuffed in its tiny "boot," Raoul is left alone with Scarlett and the X family. Caterers flitter about cleaning up, and Mr. X has fled to his library long ago.

"Thank you for having your party here," Scarlett sings. "I had so much fun."

"Thank you for having us," he smiles down at her.

"Scarlett," her mom says. "Please get me my purse. It's in the anteroom."

Scarlett hustles away, somewhat suspicious, but as soon as she's around the corner of the hall, Mrs. X tells him, "I'll be in the bathroom in five minutes. Stop by before you go. Might be the best present you'll get today."

"We'll see," he shrugs as if skeptical of her promise, as if manipulating her to do her best to impress him, but she can see his eyes twinkling.

Scarlett appears, bearing her purse.

Now she has to think of a reason she would have needed it, and she can only think of one.

"Raoul, while you were getting all those nice presents, I felt a little guilty that we hadn't given you anything. Of course we threw the party, and Scarlett got you one of those bottles of cologne, but, here." She hands him another $200 cash.

"Mrs. X, you've done more than enough..."

"No, no, Raoul, take it and shut up."

"Okay," he concedes. "Thank you again."

"It's really our pleasure," she says, squeezing his hand, smiling up sweetly. Then she tells him and Scarlett both, "I need to retire a while. Darling, after you say goodbye to Raoul, would you mind checking on your father in the library? I think he's worn out and would appreciate a little father-daughter time. You know he worked hard for you today. Goodbye, Raoul. I hope to see you again soon."

And up the stairs she goes, leaving Raoul with her daughter.

"Well, I guess I should go. But I've had a great time."

"Me too, Raoul. Oh, by the way," she comes close to whisper. "I've been thinking about..." she looks away, "maybe sometime, we could, you know, play..."

"With a pencil?" he smirks, and she looks up shyly. "You want to show me what you can draw with it?"

"Maybe," she shrugs, trying to act cool. "Maybe we could. If you want."

"Maybe we could," he tousles her hair. "Maybe we could make pretty drawings all over your body."

"Drawings? Raoul!" she hits him playfully. "Don't be nasty!"

"Nasty?" he feigns innocence. "I could've suggested drawing on your face."

Her eyes widen. Maybe she's never had such thoughts.

"But," he says. "Before I go, can I use your restroom one more time?"

"Of course!"

"Honestly, to be honest... I think I'm going to be in there a while. Maybe I had too much seven-layer dip... I'll stop in the library to say goodbye to you and your dad before I go, but while we're alone here," he bends down to kiss her forehead, "thank you again, Scarlett. You're a pretty special girl."

He leaves her glowing there as he bounds up the stairs.

Not exactly, Scarlett notices, like a guy suffering from intestinal cramps...

—————————————

"Where's Scarlett?"

Mrs. X ls sitting in the bath water, completely naked.

"In the library. I told her I'd stop in there to say goodbye before I left."

"Good boy. You're very smart. Come here."

As he stands in front of her, she kneels in the tub, unbuckles his belt again, pulls his pants down to his knees, then frees his cock from his speedos.

"Mmmmmm," she coos. Then, holding his member in her hands, she mocks the crowds at the football and basketball games, whisper-chanting, "Big Cock! Big Cock! Big Cock! You like that don't you? Big Cock! Big Cock! Of course you do, Big Cock."

"We should hurry," he tells her. "Or I should just go."

"Always on the run. Pussy, pussy everywhere. Oh, well. Here we go."

She pulls herself up by his waist, licking her cock as she goes. Then she begins pumping her head, massaging his balls, working her finger gradually back where it was a few hours earlier.

Before long, he's quite close. It's been hours since Hannah did this for him. But that reminds him...

He takes a little risk. He interrupts her, raising her chin with one finger so she's looking up at him.

"You're a naughty woman aren't you?" he teases.

"I don't know," she shrugs, but her smile betrays how much she likes this.

"What if I call you something dirty?"

"Dirty?"

Steering her face with one finger, he rubs her soft cheek against his cock.

"What if I say you're a slut?"

She gasps. So disrespectful! But... so flattering! How does he know? She looks up helplessly, humiliated, thrilled. She can see in his eyes that he knows how she feels. He's no longer scared of her... she's at his mercy....

"Okay, I'm a slut," she admits. "But you want this pussy, don't you?"

"Suck my cock, bitch. I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little face."

She's helpless. She feels so willing, so eager, so desired, so submissive, so feminine.

With a handful of her hair, he controls her for about a minute, but then he pulls her off.

He holds her face right in position.

She closes her eyes, grimacing, expecting the worst, as he pulls her face closer. She opens one eye for a moment, sees his cock looming in front of her, and closes it tightly again.

Then it hits her, almost like a smack, a jet of warm cum spills out on her forehead, flows into her eyebrows, around her eyes, down her nose and cheek.

"Lick my cock off," he commands, still holding her hair, guiding her to put it in her mouth. She sucks it off as it softens.

"Nice work." He rubs a finger in the cum on her cheek, spreads it over her nose, wipes it on the inside of her upper lip. "I'll be back to do this again."

Poor Mrs. X in that moment. Humiliated, to be sure, and helpless. But what can she do? She's not even forty, while her husband is almost 60, no longer the man he used to be, and even the man he used to be was no Raoul. He always had wealth and power, and to be fair to him he's always been a good man, but he'd never been Raoul.

Raoul, she thinks, weak from her heart down, Raoul.

She wanted him to take her in a way her husband couldn't take her, to use her in a way her husband wouldn't use her.

She knows many mothers of Raoul's classmates feel the same things she feels; she's heard them say so.

"Wow," she'd heard a woman say at one of Essex's basketball games, when he'd lifted his jersey to wipe some sweat off his face, revealing his abs and chest. "I never knew." Her friend agreed, shaking her head. "Me neither." They sighed. Another turned around. "Honey, I knew. I never miss a game." The women laugh. "I won't either, from now on." And from then on, neither had Mrs. X. She's even heard the women chant along with the students, "Big Cock! Big Cock!"

She imagines telling them, with a wild blend of pride and shame, "I've had him. Had him."

They might say, or think, something like, "You've crossed a line. That's unacceptable." But they'd think it with more jealousy than censure.

She can only sigh. So humiliated, so happy, so eager for much, much more of this. If only she could get him inside her...

"Please do," she begs. "Please. Come when Scarlett's in school. Skip class or something. I'll be... very... very dirty for you."

"My slut?"

"Yes. Exactly that. Exactly. Your slut."

"Good." He pulls up his swimsuit and his pants. "I will."

As he is leaving, she says, "Raoul?"

"Yes?" He doesn't turn around.

"You know I'm on the pill, right? We could...."

"I'll keep it in mind." He closes the door behind him without looking back.

—————————————

Mrs. X only has the tiniest moment to enjoy her degradation, for Scarlett has apparently been waiting just outside the door.

"Raoul!" she says, as if seeing him for the first time that day. Her voice does not sound happy at all. "You were in there a long time, like you said."

You have not known fear unless you have been a woman with no assets of her own, married to an exceptionally wealthy and powerful man, and you may have just been caught sucking the dick of the boy your teenage daughter has an overwhelming crush on.

Frozen with fright, Mrs. X listens to them through the wall. Having stopped mid-way through the motion of standing up, she's off balance, holding her arms out in the air to balance herself, fearing even to wipe Raoul's cum off her face lest the water in the tub slosh around.

"Yes," he replies.

"Have you seen my mom?" Fake innocence, Mrs. X knows. It's like hearing her own voice.

"She must be up here somewhere," he says. "Maybe in her bedroom?"

She can almost hear Raoul shrug. He's going to rescue her. "Please, please," Mrs. X prays silently. "Rescue me...."

"But have you seen her?" Scarlett pushes her question.

Raoul's silence lasts a second too long. Mrs. X's eyes widen.

"Why are you asking me this?"

His voice is too cold. He must see in her face that she knows. "Let's go to the library to say goodbye to your dad."

"You go. I'm staying here."

"Are you sure?"

"Goodbye, Raoul."

There is a bit of silence.

"Come on," Raoul says teasingly, "At least see me out. It's rude not to."

Yes, it's rude, Scarlett, Mrs. X's soul screams. What is wrong with you? See him out.

But:

"Goodbye, Raoul."

"You're not going to see me out?"

"Goodbye, Raoul." More silence. Mrs. X knows he's trying. And if Scarlett is resisting him, she must have a very specific reason.

"Come on. I'll carry you down the steps."

"No, Raoul!" Mrs. X can hear the rustling sounds of Scarlett pushing him away. "Go on. Get out of here." She sounds a little angry now. She's losing her cool.

"Okay," she can practically hear him shrug. "I tried, but if you insist..."

"I do insist. Goodbye, Raoul." She's completely angry now.

"Goodbye...."

"Goodbye."

Then, obviously further away, towards the stairs, "Goodbye, Scarlett."

"Go on, Raoul! Goodbye!" Mrs. X hears Scarlett snap at him.

And a moment later, no doubt the worst moment of Mrs. X's life, the door opens and Scarlett steps in.