Trouble

Story Info
Unexpected fun with the teen daughter of a family friend.
11.6k words
4.53
25.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All participants in sexual activity in this story are at least 18 years old.

Further note: All characters in this story are fictional. Any similarity between the name of any characters in this story and the name of any real-life person is entirely coincidental. Characters are sometimes given both a first and last name to make them feel more realistic. No similarity to any real person is implied.

-----

We were alone.

It happened suddenly. Before I realized it was about to happen, I found myself alone in the house with Sage. I was certainly not expecting this. But in an instant, Sarah had shouted that she was taking Willow to get ice cream. I'd yelled OK, or sure, or something, and as soon as I did, the front door was closing. They were gone. I was left sitting cross-legged on the hardwood floor, afternoon sun streaming through the window in the now surprisingly quiet house, looking across the game board at the only person left. From her position across the abandoned game, lying on her stomach, propping her face in her hands, Sage looked directly into my eyes and gave me a funny little smile.

This couldn't possibly mean what I was hoping it meant. Not a remote possibility. Don't think that way, I told myself. Don't do something stupid. Control yourself. She isn't thinking what you're thinking, not a chance.

"So Chris..." Sage bit her lip thoughtfully, adorably... "Wanna play something different?"

What to say? I felt my voice trembling before I could even speak.

"Er, um, I...uh..."

Sage laughed, her pale face brightening, white square teeth showing, high pitched giggles escaping her mouth, then dropped her head down onto one hand, auburn hair flopping over the game board, and one small, white, freckled hand thrown across it, extended straight at me. I just focused on it, Sage's hand, pale and small, smattering of red and brown freckles, very short cut nails painted a light blue, her thin wrist and forearm extended over the game. She looked up at me through her mess of hair.

"Oh god Chris. You're so cute."

This had all happened so fast. Was it even happening? Was this allowed to happen? I felt suddenly as if I were in a dream.

Only this morning, Sarah had asked me if I could babysit Willow for the weekend. I need someone, she explained. Sarah would be visiting her sister, her regular sitter bailed, Sage would be staying with a friend, and I'm so sorry for the late notice, and pretty, pretty please? I was in a helpful mood, and I couldn't resist.

"Sure, Sarah. No problem."

I'd arrived early enough to spend some time with Willow before Sarah left. After all, it couldn't be easy on a four year old being away from her mother the whole weekend. A little transition time might be helpful. I'd been playing with Willow and her dolls on the living room floor when Sage walked in and sat down on the couch.

"Oh hi Chris!"

I'd met her before, of course. I'd met her once or twice at least, maybe a few others, when talking to Sarah or dropping off something at her house. She knew my name, so I'm guessing we'd been introduced, though I hadn't really thought about her much. But now, for some reason, as I looked over at Sage to return her hello, something was different. Something was off. For the first time since I'd known this family, my gaze was drawn to Sage, and I noticed something about this particular teenage girl.

Sage was beautiful. Not just aren't-you-pretty beautiful, but sexy beautiful. Alluring beautiful. Desirable beautiful. She was quite possibly the most stunning girl I'd ever seen in my life. She had this little half-smile, this look, and oh my god where was this coming from?

How had I never noticed? Maybe it had to do with the fact that she was the teenage daughter of a close friend, a high school student, someone from a younger generation. She was eighteen, thank God for that. Sarah had mentioned an eighteenth birthday party a month or two earlier. I'd have felt really awful and creepy if I'd made this realization before that milestone had passed. But my god she was gorgeous. I couldn't deny it. I just sat, sort of stunned, probably appearing idiotic, before I could even answer.

Eighteen, thin and pale. Long legs, long arms, sort of gangly and charmingly sweet. Straight hair down to the middle of her back, brownish red, or maybe reddish brown. An explosion of freckles, everywhere her bare skin showed. A cute, unbearably adorable face with high angled

cheekbones and a little dimpled chin. My god. I told myself not to act weird while she was here. When, exactly, was she leaving to stay with her friend?

Sage had come from a much earlier relationship than Willow had, apparently a short-lived coupling when Sarah had been very young. I bet she had seen a lot. Sarah went through relationships fast.

I must have answered her, must have made it through my greeting without acting too weird, but my head was spinning. Suddenly, she filled every thought.

Later, talking to Sarah about arrangements for Willow, I felt almost lightheaded, a bit short of breath as Sage walked up to our conversation and stood right next to me, almost touching me, waiting to talk to her mom. Just her presence, so close by, made my heart beat faster. I'd better be careful.

After some time I found myself in the little backyard, spinning Willow around by her arms while she giggled in delight, when the back door opened. I stopped the spin, pulling Willow in close, letting her collapse into a laughing hug. Suddenly, I noticed Sage. From the corner of my eye I could see her, standing on the patio, watching us, smiling slightly. As Willow ran off toward the tiny swing, I glanced toward the house where Sage stood, eyes fixed on me. She was smiling warmly at me, still staring with a friendly, sort of approving look. She noticed me looking back at her and smiled wider, brushing her hair back from her face. I returned Sage's friendly look just as Willow plowed into me from behind, grabbing my legs and dragging me toward the swing. Sage laughed out loud and I laughed along, letting myself be pulled along by her little sister.

By late afternoon, when Sarah was almost packed to go, Willow wanted to play a game. We looked through the closet at the board game selection, and settled on Trouble. It was an old game set, beat up and well used, probably dating to the 80s or 90s. We set up our little plastic game pieces, had fun popping the round bubble popper in the center of the board that rolled the die inside, and were ready to play.

"Can I play too?" Somehow, asking this question made Sage seem so much younger, and made my sudden attraction to her seem so much more awkward.

"Yeah...Yeah, sure! Of course!" I suddenly fet dizzy.

"Come on Sage, you can be yellow!"

We popped the popper and moved our pieces, groaning loudly when someone sent someone else home. Sage was a good big sister. She high-fived Willow, hugged her, and made faces at her. I had the impression, from conversations with Sarah, that a good part of the burden of taking care of Willow often fell on Sage. She glanced at me with a little smile as she congratulated Willow for adding up the total number of spaces she had left correctly. I sighed, my newfound desire only growing. I wondered what it had been like for Sage to welcome a new half-sister at about age fourteen, when it had only been Sage and her mom for her whole life.

She was barefoot. Sage, cross-legged, let her pale, small, beautiful feet rest on her jeans at her knees, and I tried not to stare at them even as my dick grew into an erection I hoped didn't show. Sage's jeans were baggy, and frayed at the end, at her sweet little ankles. A peace sign was embroidered in thin amber thread on her left thigh. It was cute how she had inherited little bits of Sarah's neo-hippie sensibility and rejected other bits. Her black short-sleeved t-shirt bore the faded remains of "NIN" outlined in a rectangle across the chest. Sage stretched, arms high, just barely showing her flat stomach, and I marvelled at her sexy body. Oh fuck, when was she going to leave? This was so awkward.

As I took my turn, Sage stretched again, cat-like, then shifted positions so that she was lying on her belly, facing the board. I swallowed then sighed, transfixed by the teenager in front of me, trying for everything I was worth not to let her notice, not to let her sister or her mom notice, but just hide my burning attraction.

"Willow, come here. I want to ask you something!"

For just an instant, we waited for her, then the front door opened and Sarah called out to us.

"I'm taking Willow to get ice cream before I go. Be back soon!"

Just like that, we were alone. Sage and me, me and Sage, the two of us, together all by ourselves, and the possibilities only seemed more dangerous after Sage's smile, her suggestive question about another game, her almost sultry flop over the game board.

"Oh god Chris, you're so cute!"

Sage looked up, held her head back up, looked me straight in the eyes, and continued.

"It's just us two now. We can make up our own rules."

Another saucy little smile. Sage's lips were amazing. They were sort of funny shaped, actually, but they held me spellbound. Sort of thin at the corners of her mouth, they widened just in the middle. Pouty bottom lip, curved, dimpled top lip, just in the middle. Sage licked her top lip, just a bit.

I looked directly into Sage's eyes, wide and pretty, soft brown with little flecks of green. My god she was beautiful. She could hold me forever with those eyes.

"What rules do you have in mind, Sage?"

She smirked, just a bit. Sage's face was pale, and seemed almost translucent, except for the little freckles everywhere, skin seemingly stretched tight over her cheekbones, nose cute and little and somehow just a bit wide. Her high, pale forehead showed just a couple signs of acne. Sage's mouth opened, thoughtful. She was so expressive. Her wonderful face seemed to give away every thought, every emotion.

"So Chris. So what if, like, we start a new game, but different. What if we pop the popper, and let's say, if it rolls a one..."

Sage looked thoughtful.

"So if we roll a one, then, well, like..."

"Yes, Sage?" She was so adorable.

"Like, if we roll a one, Chris, we have to kiss! Like for real!"

Oh god. So we were doing this. All the ways Sage had been acting, seemingly flirting, it wasn't just my aroused imagination. Could she really have feelings for me, like I was discovering for her? Was it even possible?

"I see, Sage."

Big pleading eyes. The soles of Sage's bare feet, in the air behind her, swayed back and forth. Wasn't I supposed to say no here? Was this the point where I put a stop to it? Damn, I sure didn't want to. Sage looked so very good and I just heard myself saying it.

"Sounds fun, Sage. Let's do it."

"Really?!?!?"

She seemed surprised I said yes. Maybe I should have declined. Maybe she was expecting me to. Was she just playing, seeing what reaction she could get from me? Sage bit her lips together, then smiled again.

"Really, Sage. But only if you really want it."

"Oh I -really- want it." Sage gave me a teasing look.

"So how do we do this? Who pops first?"

"First of all...Chris...get down here with me. Like go ahead and get on the floor. Seriously."

I lay down across from Sage, on my stomach, facing her over the game board. Our faces were frighteningly close.

"So Chris. Let's pop together."

"Perfect."

"So we both put our hands on it..."

And suddenly my hands were touching Sage's hands, the tips of our fingers intertwined, covering the popper bubble completely.

"So like count of three." Sage was almost whispering.

"OK Sage." I whispered back.

"Ready?"

"Read- wait... so -on- three, or three then pop?"

"Hmmm...Three then pop."

"OK."

"OK."

We were both whispering very softly.

"OK then."

"OK."

Sage burst into laughter, and I joined her. We were both very, very nervous.

"So ready like for real ready?"

"Ready, Sage."

"OK. One...Two...Three...Pop!"

Together, our fingers pushed down the bubble, held it, and let it pop back up. For a few long seconds, we just held our fingers there, together, covering it. I looked down at Sage's light blue fingernails, and took a deep breath."

"We have to, like, look."

"Yeah. Let's look."

Slowly, we both moved our fingertips apart, uncovering the bubble, showing the die beneath.

Three black dots.

"Aaaarrrgghhh!!!!" Sage pushed back, away from me, and plopped on her side. She looked disappointed.

"Well..."

"We lost, Chris."

"Yeah."

"Let's play again!"

"Alright."

Again, we leaned over the bubble, tops of our heads barely touching, fingers together, waiting nervously.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"One...Two...Three...Pop!"

We glanced quickly at each other and Sage, so close to my face, looked so good I sighed loudly. We both smiled.

"Let's look."

Sliding our hands back, we saw the die. Six black dots. Two rows of three.

"Oh come on!"

"I know, Sage."

"Again!"

"Ready?"

"So ready."

"One...Two...Three...Pop!"

Four black dots. Sage pounded the floor with her fist.

"Ugggghhhh!"

"I know, Sage."

"It's just so frustrating. It's like the game is -trying- to keep us apart."

"Stupid game."

Sage looked down, looked back up at me, right into my face, cocked her head a little to the side, and smled.

"Stupid game." She half-whispered, then took a big breath, exhaling into my face.

"But I want to play it again."

Once again, I wondered if I should have said what I said. Sage smiled, a big bright smile, then closed her eyes. Opening them, she held my gaze, held it sensuously, sexily, wondrous brown eyes pleading with mine, the slightest of suggestive smiles on her lips.

"You do? You want to play with me?"

Sage looked so damn good. She was rocking side-to-side slightly. Her knees were bent and in the air above them her bare soles faced me, her left big toe flicking her right big toe back and forth.

"I do, Sage. I want to play with you so bad."

Sage laughed out loud, her face falling to the floor. Looking up at me, resting her cheek on her hand, she laughed again.

"Oh my -god- Chris you're so adorable!"

I sighed, a long breath filled with wonder and desire.

"Ready to try again, Chris?"

"Uh huh. Yeah, Sage. Yes, Sage."

Another cute chirp of a giggle.

"Let's do it."

Our hands both found the popper, our fingers touching. This time, Sage wrapped her thumbs around mine, pulling my fingers tighter into hers. We were almost holding hands.

"Ready?"

"Ready Sage."

"OK. A barely audible whisper."

"OK."

"Here we go. One...two...three...pop!"

"I'm scared to look."

"Me too. But let's look."

Our hands parting, we saw six black dots.

Sage exhaled, a long breath into my face.

"Like ohmygod. It's cursed."

"Only one way to find out."

"One..."

Sage was caressing my hand with her thumb.

"Two..."

We leaned even closer, our foreheads resting against each other.

"Three..."

I held my breath.

"Pop!"

Five dots. Sage left her forehead against mine, groaning into my face.

"Please, game. Pleeeease!"

"Oh Sage..."

"One..."

Sage pulled my hand closer, and we completely covered the popper, Sage's palm covered by mine, coverered by Sage's, covered by mine, hands tangled together.

"Two..."

I looked into Sage's face as she closed her eyes.

"Three..."

I bit both my lips.

"Pop!"

Sage opened her eyes. Neither of us spoke. Slowly, we disentangled our hands, then gradually slid our fingertips off, exposing the popper beneath.

A single black dot.

Sage gasped, just a little, and was silent. I suddenly felt a pit in my stomach. I let my head pull away slightly and looked at Sage, who was looking back at me, across the game. Her face looked so vulnerable. Her lip was quivering, just a bit. I decided not to hesitate. I leaned forward, over the game, my face an inch from Sage's, closed my eyes, and pressed my lips against her soft, sweet, wonderful lips.

God she felt good. Sage's lips on mine felt amazing, soft and delicate and perfect and curious and oh god I couldn't believe I was kissing her, kissing Sage, this beautiful sexy girl. Sage sighed, long and deep, and continued pressing her lips against mine, against me, puckering then relaxing, then pressing just a bit harder, then twisting just a tiny bit, oh my god.

Sage's hand found mine, gripping it, and I gripped back, perfect cute hand in mine as I continued kissing, reaching up to caress the side of Sage's cheek with my other hand, unbelievably soft cheek, wonderful face, wonderful lips, wonderful girl. Some moments later our lips separated, and I opened my eyes, eyelashes still barely touching Sage's delicate lashes, brown eyes looking right at mine, and so close to Sage, I had the perfect view for the expression on her face.

Sage's jaw dropped, mouth wide open, a stunned look, almost shocked. She was breathing hard, skinny chest heaving up and down, as she just held her look of surprise.

"W-ww..."

Sage sounded as if she were about to say "wow," but instead of finishing the word just trailed off into a breathy sigh.

"Heh...h.."

Sage looked delightfully stunned. Her eyes widened even further, her adorable features showing she was trying to process a kind of pleasure that was just too much to get a grip on.

"Oh my GOD!"

A huge, beaming smile.

"I mean..."

"C'mere, Sage."

And we leaned together again, and Sage's lips found mine hungrily, and we held hands, and I worked my body around so that I was lying alongside Sage, rather than across from her. Together on the hardwood floor, I took Sage into my arms, caressing her face softly as we continued to kiss deeply, mouths closed yet hungrily exploring.

"Oh wow this is fun."

I kissed her bottom lip. Then I kissed her top lip. Running a single finger slowly over the curve of Sage's bottom lip, I again kissed the top one. Sage bit my lower lip playfully, rolling it around in her teeth. Oh god it felt wonderful, then hurt a little, then felt even more wonderful.

"Oh Sage."

I caressed her shoulder, then her side, as Sage pressed her lips even harder into mine, her hand on the back of my neck. We both sighed, then kissed even harder, then softer, then harder.

Then we heard a car door slam in the driveway.

Sage froze, eyes suddenly open and wide. She jumped up and literally ran, bare feet nearly slipping on the hardwood, disappearing behind the curtain of hanging beads that separated the living room from the hallway.

As soon as I was up on my knees, the front door opened.

"Oh! Hi Sarah! Hi Willow!"

Don't sound awkward, don't sound guilty, I told myself.

"I'm just - just putting away the game."

"Your lip's bleeding."

"Oh, well, look at that! It is. Must have bit it."

"Sage, honey, don't you need to be leaving for Kayla's?" Sarah yelled it through the beads.

"I'm GETTING READY, Mom!" Sage's voice came from her room. She sounded angry.

"Sheesh." Sarah looked at me and shrugged. "Teenagers."

Sarah finished packing and Willow went back to her dolls as I tried to collect myself. Damn. What had just happened? Something I should probably put a stop to, I told myself, though that was the last thing I wanted to do. I wanted more. I wanted Sage.

When Sage left, she smiled at me and blew me a little kiss. I savored every second, watching her through the front window as she walked to her beat up little hatchback, desiring her more with every step. Soon, Sarah left for her trip, and I had the weekend to take care of Willow and dream about Sage.

Willow and I played with her dolls. We built a little lego castle. I cooked her supper according to Sarah's strict organic recipe. Later I read her a story and eventually tucked her in to bed. Finally alone again, I couldn't escape the thoughts of what had happened.