Raped by his bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Asking him out.
6k words
4.08
22.1k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four days after she raped Roger, Sofia is now getting ready for an important match. As the fastest female runner in her school, a lot of eyes are on her. She will be running the 400m. The blonde beauty is in a great mood, sure that she will be able to win. She's trained long and hard for this. A part of her is distracted by thoughts of Roger though. She's always thought of him as a worthless nerd for her to torture so why is she so bothered when thinking of the way he tried to reject her? Of course, it's understandable since she spent the last four years making his life hell but she's still upset.

She couldn't possibly have a crush on him right? No way! She doesn't have a crush on him. That dork is a complete loser. So why is she so bothered by the way he looked at her that day? Sofia has left him alone since that day, but only after telling everyone in their year that she's fucked him. She could still recall exactly what happened that day. It was amusing to her. The track and field star laughed at how he reacted to being the subject of gossip with even more awkwardness than usual. The courage with which he dissed Clara earlier seems to have vanished entirely as he was overwhelmed by the jeering remarks of multiple girls in his classes.

Flashback

"Ladies, look at these pictures," Sofia said to her friends on the female track and field team, along with several other athletic girls. She showed them the photos she took of Roger's dick when he was unconscious. It was covered in her fluids. "That's right. I fucked the slut last night. He was such a whore, cumming in all of my holes." Patty and Sarah had dragged the boy in question over to the throng of girls who all started to make fun of him and labelling him. It made him feel cheap. He felt like a piece of meat from the way they were treating him and she loved it. She took joy in seeing the hints of tears in those round, expressive orbs.

Melissa, a tall cheerleader, giggles. "I can't believe this," she says between chuckles. "You are such a slut, Roger, letting her have your cock and cum after all the things she did to you." Her friends agree and take turns grabbing his junk, harassing the boy and molesting him against his will. He tries to move away from them but fails. They all surround him and take turns calling him a whore as he feels himself nearly crying again. Through this all, Sofia watched with a sense of satisfaction, enjoying the power she has and her ability to torture him and completely destroy whatever social life he may have had before this mess.

End of flashback

She smiles to herself after recalling the events several days earlier and then gets up from her bench. The athletic blonde then stretches, feeling the ripple of her muscles from her toned calves, passing through her bubble butt, all the way up to her shoulder. Sofia admires her body in the mirror, knowing she is easily the fittest girl in her school. Not even Patty could come close. Sofia is so athletic as the result of a mix of cardio, weight-training and martial arts training. Aside from track and field, she is also adept at boxing, which helped her win fights and effectively intimidate other girls.

Sara suddenly enters the room, with Patty following close behind. "Hey, how are you feeling about this match?" Sarah asks in a pleasant tone. Sofia knows her friend very well though, well enough to detect an undertone beneath those words. Her friend is up to something. That damn glitter in her eyes also backs it up too. Whenever she has that glint in her eyes, Sara is definitely plotting something, something that would get Sofia and Patty into trouble. "You know that it's very important that you win, right? Last year they got all the gold medals. You have to at least get a gold in the 400m."

Hearing this makes Sofia roll her eyes. So Sarah is only worried about her performance tonight then. "Well don't you worry about it," the gorgeous blonde tells one of her two closest friends. "I've trained long and hard for this meet. You know I'm in the best shape of my life today. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. I'll win gold. I promise." Patty exchanges a look with Sarah. It is a brief but meaningful look and the two seem to be mentally communicating. This only makes Sofia start to get suspicious as she tries to think of what her friends might be hiding from her. They have gotten up to shenanigans behind her back before but that was long ago now. Nowadays, they are mostly mature.

"That would be great!" Patty says. "We want to make a bet with you. Me and Sarah were thinking about taking you on a trip to Europe with my parents' private plane if you get the gold medal today." Sofia's eyes light up. Both she and Sarah are well off, but Patty's family is fabulously wealthy, so much so that they have a private plane. "Do you like the sound of that?" Sofia quickly nods. "Good. But if you lose, there's going to be a penalty though." At this, Sofia frowns. She's the ringleader of the group, after all, and didn't expect her friends to say something like this to her. But a part of her is also intrigued, finding herself curious about what sort of penalty they'd come up with for her.

"What kind of penalty?" Sofia asks her two mischievous friends. "Are you going to spank me or something? Cause your boyfriends might get jealous." The blonde smirks at them teasingly as they scowl back at her. Sofia always enjoys ribbing at them and does so now, even though she is still feeling a little nervous about what they could be speaking of. She couldn't picture them actually hurting her physically since they are such great friends. But if not that then what are these two on about? She just couldn't figure it out by herself. She never could when it comes to these two tricky friends of hers.

"If you lose you have to ask Roger out and date him," Sarah tells her. Sofia's jaw drops. For the first time in a long time, she is stunned. "You heard me right. I know you don't like the pesky little twerp and that's why this is the punishment we chose. If you don't get a gold medal, then you will have to go out with that dork for three months. What do you say, Sofia? Will you accept this bet?" Sarah looks at Sofia challengingly and Patty also gives her the same sort of look as the duo waits for Sofia to respond. They've discussed this extensively before proposing the bet and are pretty sure that she would accept it.

Sofia knows she should be horrified by the thought of having to date someone like Roger. But why does a part of her, deep down inside, feel that it wouldn't be such a bad thing? That it wouldn't be a terrible punishment. It is probably because he is easy to control and won't be any problem she needs to work hard to handle. Yeah, that is most likely it, she thinks to herself. "Okay," Sofia tells her closest friends in the world. "I will accept the bet. If I lose today's match, which is incredibly unlikely, then I will date Roger as a punishment. Are you two happy now?" she says to them as she ties her shoelaces very tightly and get ready for the upcoming event.

"Remember your words," Patty says to her before leaving with Sarah. Sofia is a bit nervous but tells herself that she'll be able to win this race easily enough as she has trained a lot in preparation for it. The girl does extra stretches and makes sure she is fully limber before it is time to leave the locker room. Sofia goes to the outdoor track and stands at her favorite spot by the bleachers." It's going to be a big race since she's put a lot on the line. She'll have to win this one. She knows she can. She just has to believe in herself and her training, and she does believe.

Sofia goes to stand at the starting block and waits as the other girls also go to the other boxes. The referee tells them to get ready, set and go! She launches herself forward and begins to run at an incredible fast pace. There are five girls she has to compete with and she soon overtakes all of them. Sofia feels proud of herself and exhilarated as the wind streaks through her hair, dashing faster than she has ever gone before. It is all going great right now and she can only run faster and faster every second as she nears the finishing line, her heart beating wildly in her chest.

But then the unbelievable happens and one of the other girls she is running up against manages to overtake her. Sofia watches in shock as she's bested by an attractive brunette. It's a very stunning upset as Sofia never lost before. Last year, there was this one track and field meet where her school didn't get any gold because she was sick. Before that, she's always managed to take in a gold medal at each and every meet. So this is a shocking defeat for Sofia, who for the first time in her life comes in at a second place, winning a silver medal. Still very good, but not up to her usual standards at all.

She did set a new personal record of 50.96 seconds, but it's still not enough. Afterwards, her friends find her as she looks at her silver medal in the locker room. She sighs as they stand there by her. The girl looks up at them as they smirk. "You remember what you said to us, right?" Party asks in an annoying tone that makes Sofia want to hit her. "You told us that you would date Roger if you didn't get a gold medal, and you didn't get a gold medal, so now you've got to go out with him. Honor the bet you agreed to." Sofia gulps and tries to come up with the right thing to say to them.

"Do I really have to do this?" she asks her two friends, who both quickly nod. "I wasn't really serious when I agreed to the bet, you know? I just thought it would be one of those things that we'd laugh about later on. I had no idea you would hold me to if if I lost." Sofia is a wreck right now, both horrified by the thought of dating a geeky wimp like Roger and the fact that the idea itself doesn't make her feel as nauseas as she thought she would. Why the hell does she feel like it wouldn't be that bad? It's the one thing that's really bothering her right now and she doesn't know how to get an answer to it.

"You have to because you lost fair and square," Sarah says. "If you refuse to do this then we would just stop hanging out with you, because you can not keep your own word." Sofia stares at her in a shocked way. She couldn't believe one of her best friends is saying this while the other is just standing there, looking at her and pressuring her with those eyes. Finally, Sofia nods.

"Okay," she mutters. "I'll ask the loser out and date him for three months. But I'm dumping him right after the three months are over though, okay?" Sarah and Patty quickly nod to tell her that it is okay and Sofia sighs.

.......

Roger sighs. He is in the library at the moment, trying to avoid Clara. The tall bitch's been bothering him again after threatening to commit suicide. He is a bit relieved that she did not kill herself, since he and Clara grew up together and he still cares about her because of that. But he doesn't want to be near her as it hurts so bad. That's why he chose to fight back and push her away as far as he can. Yet she still wouldn't give up and was pestering him only a couple of hours ago this morning. It is really all he can do now not to physically hit her.

She suddenly appears from behind a shelf and he sighs. "Can't you get a clue and leave me alone already? You were the one who destroyed our relationship and broke it beyond repair the day you chose to fuck another guy and tell me I am not big enough for you. I respected your wish that day. Are you incapable of doing the same for me?" Roger asks her. He looks at her angrily, waiting to see if his words would make Clara feel ashamed enough to leave. It isn't and she remains there, staring back at him defiantly, seriously pissing the boy off now. "I'm just going to ignore you now and pretend that you don't even exist."

These words seem to be effective as she now looks wounded. For a moment, he feels sort of guilty. As much as he does not want to deal with her now, she was his childhood friend and first love. But then the images of what she did to him returns and he quickly pushes all of his sympathy for her aside. Clara then tells him "I'm not going to threaten suicide today. Here's what I'll do. You can turn me down again if you want, but I'll tell everybody that you once cummed ten seconds after I started jerking your dick and that your cock is only four inches." Roger gapes at her. "So will you take me back now? Cause I can make sure that you never get any other girl."

"I don't even care what you tell people anymore. And who's telling you I didn't already get a new girl?" Roger blurts out. He thinks of the way he was raped in Sofia's home when he went there. As messed up as it seems, he thinks of it as one of the best moments of his life. Yes, she raped him but he did end up enjoying cumming in her ass. God, I am such a loser, the boy thinks to himself. Getting raped by a girl and enjoying it. "That's right. I got fucked by another girl already and she's so much tighter than you. Her cunt's so much wetter and she let me fuck her ass too!" he tells Clara, wanting to hurt her the way she hurt him, so that she'd leave him alone.

"I don't believe you," Clara says after she gets over her initial shock. She is an incredulous girl now, scoffing at how he said that he's been with another girl. There's no way he could have actually gotten laid. She refuses to believe it. He is such a dork no girl would let him into her pants. "Who is it then? Tell me who it is. Or else you're just making this up. Go on." Suddenly, Clara's shoulders are grabbed from behind and she's yanked back and tossed into a bookshelf, hard. "Ow!" Clara screeches. "What the hell did you do that for?" she demands of her attacker before seeing who it is and immediately gulping in her fear.

Sofia is smirking at her. As strong and athletic as Clara is, she knows she has no chance against the blonde beauty. "I heard you talking about me," Sofia tells her. Clara frowns in confusion. "It's me alright? I'm the one who fucked him. If you don't want any problem with me, I suggest you clear out right now and not let me catch you anywhere near Roger ever again, you skank." Clara stares at Sofia in shock after hearing what the amazon just said. "Go away now or I'll kick your ass. You know I can do it. You should leave now before I change my mind about being merciful. Get the hell out of here."

Clara quickly scampers away. She and all the other girls are afraid of Sofia. Only the girls on the weight-lifting team feel confident enough to stand up to the Italian American beauty, and even then they will go in pairs. They may be stronger than Sofia but Sofia is a very skilled boxer, after all. "Do you expect me to thank you for that?" Roger asks her. Sofia sits down on the opposite side of the table and grins at him flirtatiously, making him raise his eyebrows. "Why on earth are you looking at me that way?" he asks, puzzled by the way the blond bombshell is acting today. First she got rid of that pest for him and now she is smiling flirtatiously?

"You can thank me by going on a date with me this afternoon, cute pie," she tells the astonished boy. He didn't see this coming. Not at all. There was no way he could have possibly foreseen this. "I know that I raped you and I'm sorry, but I only did it because I like you so much," she lies to Roger. Roger stares at her with even wider eyes now. "Call me toxic if you want, but that's how I really feel and why I acted the way I did. Now I want to go out with you. Will you please give me a chance to prove to you how much you mean to me? I promise I'll be a good date." Roger still couldn't believe it as she sits there, batting her eyelashes at him.

He watches her intently. A hundred thoughts are whirling through his mind right now. Roger has never had to deal with something like this before. it's something he never thought he would one day have to handle. "Give me a second," he says to her. "If you really did like me, then why did you spend all those years bullying me? I'm talking about the way you stole my homework and passed it off as yours, made fun of my clothes and hair, poured drinks all over me and broke a few of my glasses too. Why did you do all that shit?" the nerdy boy asks and then waits for her response.

Sofia looks caught off guard as she expected him to be so desperate for a relationship that he'd be willing to go out with her right away. That's why she is so surprised by the way he is reacting. "Well, I was afraid," she says, pretending to feel guilty. "I was worried that my friends wouldn't be able to understand my feelings for you. I was scared that they would judge me for it. That I might end up losing all my friends. But now I realise how stupid I was. Will you give me a chance to prove myself to you, Roger? I promise I will be a wonderful girlfriend. I'm really serious about you. I mean it. I like you so much."

The boy spends a couple of moments thinking about her proposal. Finally, he nods. "Yes, I will go out with you," Roger says, smiling at her for the first time. Sofia is caught off guard by the coquettish smile he is giving her. Then he bites his lower lip, leans in and whispers. "And who knows? If our first date goes well, maybe you will have my consent when you want to fuck me again." He then strolls away, leaving her standing there in shock. Roger, the shy nerd she has bullied for years, just teased her! He just bit his lower lip seductively and made a teasing remark to her!

Why did her heart flutter for a second? And what we're those butterflies in her stomach? Does she actually find Roger cute deep down? No way! That's what she tells herself, shaking her head as she scurried away from the library with a furtive glance behind her back to see if anybody at all caught her in a state of internal conflict, one which made Sofia look uncharacteristically disoriented. No one is around, which is a very good thing. She doesn't want anyone to start spreading rumors that she is crazy. Her relationship with Roger, if you can call something based on a lie a relationship, will cause enough rumors enough of its own accord. No need to add fuel to the flames.

When she meets her friends at their usual table during lunch break, Patty is very excited and so too is Sarah. Sofia couldn't even sit down before they start asking her a lot of questions. "So how was it?" Patty asks Sofia eagerly. "Did you take him to the locker room and then fuck his brains out? Or maybe you stopped at just sucking him off? That is actually a cool thing to do. Make him cum once from oral and then bang him with your pussy later when you have a bit more time." Sarah giggles at this as Patty turns around to high five her as Sofia rolls her eyes at the two of them.

"Oh come on," Sofia protests and starts to eat her salad. "What do you think I am? A whore? Do you really think that I would have sex with him even before going out on a first date?" This makes Patty giggle loudly. Sarah also chuckles at Sofia's words. Sofia frowns at them. "Okay, I think you two really do laugh too often. Tell me what's so funny now will you?" Her irritation is plain in her voice and she doesn't bother to hide it at all. She's had enough of her friends just laughing and not bothering to give any explanation of any sorts at all. It's grown really tedious and boring for her.

"You wouldn't have sex with that boy before having a first date but you raped him before even asking him out," Sarah finally gets out through her laughter. As the ludicrousness of the situation dawns on her, Sofia too starts laughing, but not too loudly as she is afraid that a curious fellow student might start to get suspicious about why they were all cackling like a pack of hyenas. She does not want to attract anymore attention to their scheme. "Heck, you didn't even think about the possibility of asking him out when you raped him. You were only after having some fun, right?"

12