All Comments on 'Raped by his bully Ch. 02'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please

Will4900Will4900over 1 year ago

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the build up, although I was a little let down to learn there was little to no sexual action in this chapter. A little note at the start of this chapter as a heads up would have been nice to temper expectations. But the stories thus far have been good and different from the usual which is great. Please keep up the good work.

ireadliteroticaireadliteroticaover 1 year ago

Hey will there be a part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series and this writer are what's wrong with guys writing female characters. Trying to believe Sofia is a real person goes far beyond suspending disbelief. She's mind-boggling ridiculous. The protagonist is a short bus incel. There is nothing redeeming about these characters or their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For dude who is supposed to be so experienced and savvy is dumber than a box of rocks. wrong catagory - try bdsm, not erotic coupling. You keep showing your ignorance time and time again. You must be stealing other peoples story thoughts and trying to put your spin on stuff you claim to know. evidently you have a mental disability but are so full of yourself you can't see it. Get help soon - seek pysch help immediately. There should be plenty of those available at your university.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year agoAuthor
If you don’t believe girls like Sofia are real….

…. Then copy and paste this into your search engine.

https://listverse.com/2018/07/06/10-stories-that-show-how-horribly-we-treat-male-rape-victims/

Go on. I dare you to read this and then come back and tell me psychotic girls aren’t real.

As for me stealing other people’s thoughts, why would I have to do that when the characters are based on myself and my own relationships? There are aspects from how each of my sisters got their husbands, how their friends hooked up and the stuff my girlfriend did to me. It’s all got some element of a true story in it.

MiaLarynxMiaLarynxover 1 year ago
Idiotic anonymous

If you don’t think insane girls like this actually exist then you’ve lived a very sheltered life. Back when I was 20, I almost stole my dad’s shotgun to force my religious boyfriend to have sex with me. The only reason I didn’t do it since my dad caught me when I was about to put the gun in my car. There are definitely girls out there who have raped guys they like. I know since I almost ended up as one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Sofia is feeling is called love, and Roger reciprocates it, if only Sofia would drop the act of the “tough guy” and accept that she has human emotions their relationship will work for real.

Her friends would understand if she fell in love after dating Roger, and if they dont then screw their opinions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous