Raped by his bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Sofia says. "I'm going to dump him after the three months are all up." But deep down, she finds herself now starting to wonder if that's really what she is going to do. Would she actually go through with breaking up with him when she could? A part of her feels sad at the thought that her relationship with him wouldn't last forever but why does she want it to last? She doesn't like him. It's probably just because he is an easy target to manipulate. She will miss controlling the loser when the two of them are no longer together. Yes, that must be it. There are just no other possible explanations.

The three girls eat their lunch together and Sofia looks across the cafeteria to where Roger is sitting and eating on his own. She feels kind of sad for him since he is so lonely but soon she would be doing him a huge favor by dating him for a few months. That ought to cheer him up a lot and make the rest of his time at school a lot more bearable. She is the hottest girl in school, after all. Being with her will automatically make him much cooler in the eyes of their peers and that's what he will do. He'll be her boyfriend.

........

Sofia is sitting on her bed at home in preparation for her very first date with Roger. The boy she lost her virginity to is a nerd who's only been out with one other girl so he shouldn't be too hard to charm. She wants to make sure that he will really fall head over heels for her though though so she decided that she is going to try a little something called vabbing. The girl sticks her fingers into her cunt, withdrawing them after a few seconds, looking at how they are totally covered in her pussy juices. Then Sofia dabs her womanly juices all over her neck to use it as a perfume, employing her pheromones.

She sits there and plays on her phone for about ten minutes before it's time to go and pick him up at his house. With the piece of paper that he's scrawled his address on in hand, she walks out of the house and to where she has parked her car. Then she gets inside, inserts the key into the ignition and steps on the brakes, starting the engine. Sofia's a cautious driver and slowly drives over to Roger's house. She goes a bit slower than usual since this is her first time to take that route. Half an hour after she left her own house she is at his place and knocking on Roger's front door.

The boy takes about twenty seconds to come open the door for her. He smiled shyly at Sofia. Despite all the years that she's spent bullying him, he could not deny that she's gotten a certain amount of charm about her. Call it charisma if you will. "Hey," he greets her and lets her into his house. The boy sniffs and remarks "New perfume?" Sofia nods, a gleam of mischief in her beautiful eyes. "I love it!" The toned girl giggles inside her head as he shows her to the living room. "Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, Sofia," he introduces her, fidgeting on his feet, knowing just how protective his mom can be.

"Hi, Mr and Mrs Thomson," Sofia says to them politely, giving a small smile. It makes her feel slightly guilty since she isn't deceiving just one person but an entire family. Still, a bet is a bet and if she doesn't do what she said she would, her friends could get really upset with her, and she doesn't want that. "I'll take him home by 7PM sharp," she promises the and Roger smiles softly. He's never, ever been taken out on any sort of date before and he can now understand why people enjoy it. There's this feeling of excitement that is bubbling up now as the two of them are about to leave the house together.

"Good," Mia Thompson says. "You go have fun. Just not too much fun, okay?" Roger gets the feeling that if his mother knew Sofia raped him, she would be so supportive of the date. No, she'd have reported Sofia to the police. It is quite difficult for him to grasp whatever the hell it is that he is doing, and he is the one doing it himself. He is going on a date with a girl who raped him and told everyone at school that he had sex with her, making them slut shame him for it. He became the 'class whore' because of her actions yet he's still going out with her because of that damn smile.

Once they are in the car together, she sees him shivering slightly. The athletic teen removes her jacket and gives it to him. "I don't want you to catch a cold," she says. The way she tells him that makes him blush and he thanks her before putting on the jacket. It smells like her and that's just perfect for him. She then starts to pull out of the driveway and onto the main street, driving to the restaurant where she made a reservation for the two of them. It's a fancy place but she has already asked her parents if they are okay with her taking a guy there and they said yes. Roger is a little worried about the costs though and feels uncomfortable about this.

"Are you sure about eating here?" he asks her. "I don't think I have enough money." He didn't think much whens he said she chose the place, expecting a normal diner that would be affordable to most high school students, not this. Sofia simply shows him her dad's credit card with a smile. "But still, don't you want me to chip in too and pay for my orders?" He is very new to the dating thing and unsure about what to do as Sofia leads him to her usual table that she always sits at when eating alone or with her friends. He sits down opposite her and she asks the waitress to give him the menu.

"I'm really glad that you agreed to go out with me after what I did to you. I'd not forgive me if I was in your place," Sofia tells the boy after he's ordered his dishes. Roger just smiles gently at her as she gazes longingly into his eyes and strokes the back of his hands with her thumbs. She leans in close, looking at him in a fond way, thinking about how different things would be three months from now when she breaks up with him and tells him that it was all just a bet to her. A part of her, the one that's been in pain at that thought ever since she first thought about having to break up with him, tells her to keep dating Roger even after the bet's over.

But she knows she can't do that since it will be against the deal she made with her friends. Everyone will judge her for going out with a nerd. And besides, she doesn't actually want to be with him. He is just a toy for her amusement. A toy she forced her virginity upon, cause somehow, she didn't want to give it to anyone else but him. Okay, maybe she might have a little bit of a crush on this guy, but it could never work since they are from totally different worlds, with her being a sexy, rich girl and Roger a poor nerdy boy. They are opposites of each other so there's no use in trying to make it last when it wouldn't.

"It's okay," he tells her. "To be honest, I was worried about all the ways it could go wrong. I was scared that this could end pretty badly. Then I thought, how could we ever know if we don't give it a try? How could I not give it a try and then not ask myself for the rest of my life how things could have gone? So I said yes because I want to see where we can take this." He looks at Sofia and gives her a coy smile that makes her go weak in the knees. "I have to say that so far everything is going very well. This is everything I hoped for after saying yes to you when you asked me out."

Sofia feels her heart beat faster and her shyness shows on her face. Yes, she is a blushing girl now, something which she never thought would happen to her. He has somehow managed to make her go red in the face without even trying, just by being his usual cute self. Of course Roger is something special. Why else would Sofia have raped him back then? But she didn't think he would be able to make her flush this way and is now at a loss about what to do. Maybe she could try seeing if their relationship could end up working for real? No, that is a very stupid idea.

They talk about their lives in and out of school as they wait for their dishes to arrive. Sofia is surprised to see his take on how people at school treat him. "So you really don't care anymore how your classmates see you?" she asks him right after he tells her it doesn't matter to him at all. He nods. "But they will talk about you and say all sorts of horrible stuff though. I should know, since I was one of them." She sounds very guilty at saying this part to him and he is quite a bit upset when reminded of the way she used to treat him before asking him out and telling him that she likes him.

"You need to stop blaming yourself for what you did in the past," Roger says to his girlfriend. "It's all water under the bridge now. Let bygones be bygones. I don't blame you for what you did then since you were just misguided and only wanted to fit in with everybody else. So please, just don't spend any more time hating yourself." He means it too as he has let go of the stuff that happened in the past and is now looking towards the future that they can have together. He's got no idea that she is deceiving him at the moment and only dating him just to honor a bet with her friends.

The rest of the date goes very well and at the end of the meal, she pays the bill and takes him back to her car. Sofia has a brief thought about taking him to see a late night movie but remembers the promise she made to his parents and so she drives him straight home instead, not wanting to make them worry. She is able to head home soon afterwards as there's little traffics. Even though she drives carefully, it still doesn't take Sofia very long at all to arrive back at her large house where both of her own parents are waiting for her to return. They are excited to know how it went, having always been interested in their daughter's life.

"Did it go alright?" Sofia's mom is the first one to start asking questions. "He is the guy that you have been bullying, isn't he?" When Sofia nods, her mother just chuckles while her dad shakes his head in disapproval, showing that he's strongly against bullying. He too was a nerd in school and knows how bullying could fuck up your mind. "Oh I knew it! You're just the way I was, bullying your crush the way I bullied your dad when we were still in high school together." Sofia's dad looks a bit embarrassed and his wife says "It is true though. I did bully you a lot and it did turn you on, because you are a little masochist who loves it when I..."

"Hold it! I don't really need or want to head that, mom," Sofia says before her mother could carry on and give some sort of weird explanation. "Anyways, I think that it went pretty well. In fact, it went shockingly well considering all the bad history between us. I am still a bit surprised he even agreed to go out on a date with me in the first place." The girl then sets her purse down on the coffee table and goes to the fridge to get herself some milk, pouring a nice glass of it. Her parents watch as Sofia gulps it all down and then washes the glass clean in the sink. "I'll make sure to keep you guys updated."

Then she goes to her bathroom where she quickly takes a shower and brushes her teeth. It doesn't take her very long at all and soon Sofia is in bed, beneath the covers, playing on her phone. She is thinking about the way Roger looked at her tonight and made her feel special. It isn't possible. She couldn't be falling for him. So why is she getting all these butterflies in her stomach, just from thinking about the nerdy boy?

Author's Note : Feelings about Sofia so far?

12