Raped by My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband learns the meaning of true submission.
4k words
3.91
46.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about four years since Lena and I had begun our relationship and about three years since we were married. We had been an unlikely couple at the start: I, a skinny, intellectual white guy who preferred reading to physical exertion, and she, a half-Polynesian woman ten years my junior who was built like a mountain and loved activities that required strength. More than that, when we first knew each other, at the resort where we both worked, we were somewhat antagonistic toward each other. We both found the other annoying. But a chance encounter of my hand with her shoulder had activated a secret desire based on my fetish for strong, muscular, dominant women, and I had braved all my fears and resistance and asked her out. We quickly found each of us was what the other had secretly, against hope, wanted as a partner. We fell hard in love and created a female led relationship in which she was the undisputed head of the household, but was benevolent and gentle almost all of the time (mostly because I was such an eager servant and always strove to please her).

What made our relationship unusual even for a female led one was that she was physically much stronger than I, as well as bigger. Although Lena had very feminine curves and a gorgeous face, in some ways she was essentially the man in our relationship, harkening back to the idealized man of a few decades ago: strong, confident, aggressive, protective. And although I continued to dress as a man when I went to work, and enjoyed a number of hobbies and interests that are more typical of men than women, I was more and more of a sissy at home: I wore female panties under my clothes, let her take the initiative in sex, and was the recipient of a lot of fondling and patting and objectifying comments from Lena, which I just loved. I thought of her as my big hunk of woman, and she saw me as her cute little guy.

Lena stood 5 feet 9 inches tall and while she never let me know her exact weight, I knew it topped 200 lb. Her flawless mocha skin darkened just a little bit in summer. Her long black hair flew down her back, straight and not overly styled, sometimes adorned by a flower above the ear. Unlike most Polynesian women, she had soft grey eyes with a hint of hazel, courtesy of her Swedish-American grandmother. Although Lena was somewhat overweight by modern American standards, her curves stood out: pendulous D breasts and a round bubble butt never failed to arouse a sense of awe in me, and usually lust. Like many of her female relatives, she had a couple of tattoos: a tribal wreath around her right upper arm and a plumeria at the top of her left breast. To me these were not only beautiful accents to her body but further testament to her toughness. I, on the other hand, strained to reach 5'10" and weighed just about 155 lb. My strength has always been intellectual, creativity, not a beast at all.

If there was one thing that most attracts me to Lena — as you can see, there are many — it is her physical mass and strength. I trace the moment I fell for Lena to the morning when I saw her sitting in the break room and, without thinking about who this was in the chair, tried to give her a shoulder rub. I have strong hands, having been a massage therapist at one point, and I knew how to work on muscles. But as I tried to squeeze her upper trapezius, it was like grappling a hardwood tree. Nothing budged. I stopped after a short time, embarrassed, and neither of us said anything. But as I thought about it later, I realized I was absolutely fascinated and allowed myself to consider her as a woman. My muscle fetish had found someone. A favorite thing for me to do is to put my hands on her massive shoulders or on her even more massive buttocks, and try to squeeze them, feeling how dense they are. Almost every part of her body is like that. It would take a titanic force to push her to the ground. So, it wasn't at all difficult for Lena to become my Goddess. And in the meantime, Lena had discovered that, instead of wanting a man who was even bigger and stronger than herself, she actually preferred being in control, being a benevolent despot, in charge, adored, maybe feared, but also very nurturing and loving. We complemented each other perfectly both in attitude and physical makeup.

In general, everything was going great. My career was advancing; I had gotten a promotion about a year ago and income was good. Having been in debt for a number of years, we both had committed to paying all our debts off and in less than a month we were set to send out the last check to our last creditor. After that the plan was to rapidly build up some savings and then start looking for our own house. Although Lena was the head of our household, she delegated a number of tasks to me because I was better at them and usually because I also enjoyed doing them more than she did. One of these was managing the household finances. If it weren't for me, we probably never would have made it this far with getting out of debt and onto sound financial footing.

Another benefit of our newfound prosperity was that Lena had cut back her work hours by about half, as a result of which not only was she able to keep things in better order at home, but she started to take better care of her body. She was a great cook, and started to put more time into making healthier meals for us. She also joined a gym and began pumping iron, something I had hoped she would do at some point. As a result she lost some weight around the middle and all her muscles got even stronger. She lost a little bit of bulk but mostly just redistributed it so her calves and arms got a little bigger, her middle a little smaller, and all of her even harder. The bulge in her calves matched the thighs well: at 22 inches, they were almost twice the diameter of my arms. Her thighs were so big it was hard to measure them but I guessed they were well past 30 inches. Lena's biceps now measured 19 inches, and they were dense. There wasn't a lot of definition because she still had a layer of fat surrounding the muscles, but her arms, and most of the rest of her body, was like a brick wall. I would sometimes express wonderment at how she could put on even more muscle; we agreed it was probably in part due to her Samoan genes. Most of the people in her family were built similarly; her father did construction and her older brother was a bouncer at a nightclub, and also an amateur powerlifter. The women in her family were big, too, but mostly they were just obese. Lena, though, took more after the men in this way.

One of the highlights of my week was when Lena would let me worship her muscles, pressing into them with my strong hands and hardly able to make a dent anywhere. Once as I came up the stairs, she was sitting at the top with a playful grin on her face. She got into sort of a squat position, extended her right arm straight forward as if to shake someone's hand, and told me, "Put both your hands around my bicep." I thought this was an odd place for us to start a worship session but of course I eagerly complied. After my hands were clasped around her bicep, which was big enough that my fingertips and thumbs remained far apart, she said, "No, I meant put both palms on top and hold tight." After I did so, she took a breath, made a grunting noise, and stood up straight, lifting me off the ground in the process. She didn't look like she had to strain too much to do this. She just smiled and said, "Don't worry, I will be stronger than this pretty soon."

And so this was the background to the following story. When we looked down the road at the next several years together, we agreed that we wanted to have children, at a time when we could afford to bring them up solidly middle class, with a back yard to run around in and attending good schools, etc. And of course, we would raise them in a female-led household, and hopefully use our relationship as a model for our kids. So it took me by surprise on this Friday when I came home from work and Lena stood there in greeting, wearing an especially sexy and intimidating outfit.

She had on a sheer black latex dress that barely covered her breasts and exposed about half of her thighs. The effect of the dress was to hold in her still slightly puffy stomach and at the same time accentuate the curves of her breasts and hips. Looking at her legs made my heart skip a beat: her thighs were so thick and muscular, yet still curved upward in a feminine way. I noticed she was wearing a golden arm ring I had given her when we were dating that I hadn't seen in quite a while; the two ends of it now had about a two inch gap between them, a reflection of how much she had grown those muscles. I gasped in amazement. I could also smell something amazing coming from the kitchen; apparently Lena had outdone herself again with a special Friday evening dinner. But all I wanted to do was fall to my knees and start worshiping this Polynesian goddess that stood before me.

Lena smiled and said, "Dinner is served." I looked into the dining room, where we rarely ate unless we had company, and the table had been set (usually this was my job). We sat down and had a delicious meal of salad, poached halibut and asparagus, all topped with homemade sauces and dressings that Lena had been known for when she was a sous chef at a nice restaurant at a ritzy hotel. Dessert was a fruit tart with at least six different kinds of fruit and a glaze that included Grand Marnier. I enjoyed the meal so much, and praised her culinary skill so many times, that I forgot to ask what the occasion was. I was certainly happy to have reached the milestone of paying off our last debts, but Lena really didn't care as much as I did about such things. She was from a family where everything was shared, and if someone got in trouble the others would bail them out. I preferred to keep our noses clean and thought charity began at home.

So I was hardly surprised at all when she gestured towards the bedroom and gave me her maternal-yet-lusty look that I found so irresistible, and quietly followed her in. Candles were lit and there was a smell of cherries, Lena's favorite scent. Romantic music softly played in the background, barely audible.

"Oh Lena, I love you so much, thanks for such a great start to my weekend," I finally managed to say.

Lena smiled, her cheeks a little more flushed than usual; I figured it was the glass of wine she'd had with dinner, a rare treat. "Get those clothes off, mister, I need your cute body next to mine." My pants and shirt were off in a split second, and then, as was our custom, I waited for her to take my frilly lace panties off herself. It took her a little more effort to remove those because I was so hard. One of the reasons Lena likes me so much is because although I am slight in build, and only an inch taller than she, I do have a nice long cock that can stay up for a long time and can satisfy her strong appetite for sex.

We began our usual ritual. Lena sat in an easy chair and spread her legs slightly, her arms folded behind her head, and leaned back while I began to worship her massive, thick legs with soft kisses and long slow massage strokes. Lena sighed and wriggled slightly in the chair and now I could smell her pussy, which was a little more fragrant than usual. I began to nibble and lick the inside of her knees and then slowly advanced up her thighs. Lena shivered with delight and began panting, headed toward her first orgasm of the night. Everything that had happened since I got home had been just perfect. I couldn't get over it. Usually Lena was a little grouchy when I got home late and I had to be extra sweet to her before she opened up like this. And even then she hardly ever got this sweet. It was like we had been dating for two months or so.

Then all of a sudden it hit me. "Are you ovulating?"

Lena, who had just let out a big sigh of pleasure, said, "As a matter of fact I am. Today is my peak day, and I am sooooo horny," she purred.

I froze. "Lena, my Goddess, we agreed we wouldn't try to have a baby for at least another year and probably two or three," I protested. This was quite a big deal for me: I had it all planned out financially, what it would take before we would be ready to welcome our first child, and about when that would be if we stuck to my plan. And of course Lena knew all this.

"I know, but I want a baby sooner. I have thought about this and it's the right time for me to get pregnant," she said, only a tiny bit irritated that our magical night had been interrupted by this practical matter.

I tried to go back to nibbling her massive left thigh, but I tensed up. So did she. She sat up a little and looked annoyed. There was a look on her face that I had only very seldom seen but that I feared. It was as if she had transformed from Quan Yin, the divine mother, to a wrathful deity like the goddess Pele, embodied by a massive basalt volcano on Hawaii's Big Island.

"You know I don't want to have kids yet, I have a right to veto that," I huffed.

She just got this look on her face I had seen before that meant, Challenge accepted.

In a very quick instant, she stood up from the chair, pushing me backwards onto the floor. She bent over and picked me up and threw me onto the bed so I was facing up. I was naked and had been very aroused, but was determined not to let her start anything. Lena quickly unzipped her dress and stood over me, a naked, towering dark brown mountain of muscle and feminine curves.

After realizing I meant what I said, she just quietly said, "It would have been so much better if we had just kept that going. Now I have to do this another way."

I said, "I'm really sorry Lena, I loved everything you did tonight, but we have an agreement and it isn't right for you to just break it like that. I know you are the leader but this is a really big decision and I have to be part of it."

"I want a baby and I want it now," Lena said, her eyes flashing bright gray. She leaned over me and started to straddle my midsection, her breasts hanging down like a couple of pineapples. Even her breasts were a little larger than usual today, I noticed. Ordinarily this was a captivatingly beautiful sight, but at this moment it was more terrifying. I just lay there, scared and stunned by this turn in the story, arms at my sides. I knew it was useless to resist her, I knew she could overpower me and lay on top of me and that it would be impossible to dislodge her. But I also knew that being the guy, if I didn't want to play, my penis would shrink and be useless for sex. I was rather limp at the moment. I thought, "Guys don't get raped by women for a reason," and waited for her to quit after I didn't respond to her advances.

So there she was, laying on top of me, careful not to crush me with her weight.

"You're wasting both of our time," I said.

"We'll see about that," was all she said in return.

She grabbed my limp right arm and moved it so my hand rested on Lena's powerful right shoulder, which I have always found especially irresistible. At the same time she started moving up and down on me, rubbing her pubic bone against my cock, which, to my dismay, became rather stiff within about half a minute.

"Whose time am I wasting?" asked Lena with a wicked grin. All I could do was glare at her, even though as my penis hardened, my will to resist softened. But I still was determined not to let Lena win this one.

I started thinking about all sorts of unappetizing images, things that turned me off. If I'd been Austin Powers I might have conjured Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day. And my penis began to shrink back once more.

At this point Lena noticed what was happening and made her next move: before my dick got any softer, she braced herself on her mighty left arm and reached down with her right hand to grab my cock and squeezed it a little. For a brief moment it sprang back to life, and in that short time, before I was able to resume my mental cold shower, she slipped it into her pussy and started pumping on me.

I responded automatically to the friction by stiffening up again, which I fought once more with my will power and unsexy thoughts. As I once again started to lose my erection, Lena played a new trump card I didn't know she had: as she raised her body up and away from me, she tightened her vagina, increasing the friction. Then, as she came back down, she loosened it just slightly. She repeated this over and over, up and tight, down and loose. Then she switched the order: up and loose, down and tight. In the meantime she was teasing me with some lines that generally got me good and aroused:

"Feel this all powerful love machine fucking you. Feel how powerless you are to stop me. When have you ever beaten me?"

I felt my juices surging, my balls tightening, my penis becoming ever harder. Even at this stage I still truly wanted to deny Lena my seed, even as my love and lust for her remained all consuming.

I was almost to the point of losing the battle, and then I tried my last maneuver. I begged her to stop, told her it wasn't fun any more, that this relationship was based on both our consent, and that she didn't have mine.

At this, Lena got an angry look on her face. She pulled her massive body up higher, supported herself again in just her left arm, and as she tightened her vagina a little harder to keep me from falling out, with her right arm she slapped me in the face.

"Consent?!? You think I still need consent?? You are my property! Your cock is my property! And your seed is MY PROPERTY!" She slapped me again with each of these declarations.

I lay there in shock. Lena had never struck me before; she had never felt the need, as the difference in our strength was so obvious. The first time we arm wrestled she won in about two seconds. We had never even play wrestled because she was afraid she would hurt me. So this was a very nasty surprise; doubly so because even as I felt the expected mix of anger and helplessness and fear, I also felt a deep sense of peace, as if Lena had just demonstrated just how capable a protector she was. I felt not only her anger in those blows, but also her passion, her animal desire for my seed to feed her and give her a baby.

Finally, her thrusts became faster and she stayed tight on both the in and the out. Her breasts bobbled up and down, a tiny trickle of sweat appeared and slid down her abdomen.

"I want my baby!"

At that moment I was crying. I was truly angry and helpless. And way in the background I was incredibly aroused. Then I felt something like suction on the head of my penis. The next moment I lost my battle with Lena.

I felt myself have an orgasm. It wasn't terribly satisfying but there was a brief wave of pleasure that washed over me. And I felt my sperm leave in an incredible series of spurts that probably would have shot halfway across the room if I hadn't been inside Lena. She grunted deeply with pleasure and continued to somehow suck all the semen right out of my penis as if she had a little vacuum pump inside her. I never knew a woman could do this with her uterine muscles. I saw a look of absolute triumph on her face as my squirts finally stopped.

Without a word, Lena dismounted and went to the guest room to lay down on her back, giving my swimmers the best chance at fertilizing.

"That wasn't that bad, now, was it?" she called to me.

For the next hour or two, I just lay there completely dejected, broken, demoralized. My wife had actually raped me, forced intercourse and even ejaculation from me despite my considerable resistance. I thought about leaving, maybe getting therapy.

Then I fell asleep right there on the bed. I slept a long time and had dark, bizarre dreams. The Earth was swallowing me, digesting me.

Much later, I woke up. It was early morning, the sun's rays weakly beaming into the room. I smelled corn bread and heard Lena puttering in the kitchen, lightly humming to herself. When she heard me clear my throat and drink some water, she came in and stood there smiling at me.

12