All Comments on 'Raped by My Wife Ch. 01'

by Yourbetaboi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 3 years ago
My Fantasy

I have forever held the fantasy of being overpowered, bound naked and spreadeagle then raped by by my captor. This story was superb and addressed several elements of my fantasy.

Ticklishsoles

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Rape within marriage

is treated as an offence now you know, that's aside from the domestic violence inflicted on the husband. She should be arrested and charged for both. The violence will only escalate.

I wonder do real life FLR's,........ if any actually exist? Play out like this and so many others portrayed in stories. If so, outside of fantasy why on earth would any guy enter one? Yeah yeah we know the fantasy appeal for subs, but that wears off pretty quickly if the reality of 24/7 FLR is really just a method of spousal abuse and control.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Hubby has lost his ability to be an adult human male. He's on a downward sliding slope and his future is unworthy of a good relationship. He needs help of a psychiatric nature to bring his self worth back to normal.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

The story is very well told. The rape scene was detailed physically, and less so emotionally (thank you). The story described their consistent FLR/fetish dynamics, throughout the relationship. I hope you get around to continuing this series. I appreciate your story telling - nicely done. I also appreciate your categorizing it accurately.

ShadowRosie and greenman440 raise good points of concern moving forward, While the story is in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category, the overall relationship has BDSM (especially domination/submission) overtones. The power dynamics in such relationships are always a couple standard deviations off the mean (or more), so I'm more optimistic about the relationship's incidence of violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While not a rape in the literal sense my girlfriend at the time, 5’10”, 248 lbs. came to my apartment shortly after midnight, 11 or 12 years ago. She was drunk and loud. I closed the door behind her as she staggered to the cabinet where my vodka was. As she pulled out the bottle I went to grab it when she quickly set it down, grabbed my arms and pulled me to her. “I’m gettin’ a nightcap”, she hollered. “No you’re not!”, I answered. Well she pushed me back, hard, and I lost my footing, falling to the floor. She outweighed me by 30 pounds at least and She immediately pounced and in our struggle turned me over to my stomach. She held me face down while she laid on my back and roughly “fucked” me. No matter how I tried I couldn’t get up and she eventually wore me down. She rubbed herself to a loud orgasm then fell asleep on my back. I was humiliated and emasculated but realized after that I’d cum in my pajamas. She apologized the following day, then asked me to marry her. We’ve been together 16 years, best female dominated marriage I could ever imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a total loser.

Wonder when she'll get another lover.

People see this as fantasy, but there is a deeper meaning in her words.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy10 months ago

Really good first chapter. Sad the author didn't keep up with it :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous