Raped by My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breakfast is ready, dear," she said cheerfully. I looked up at her. She had retouched makeup really well and was wearing a white sleeveless shirt that showed just a bit of cleavage, and a simple flowing skirt. She looked both angelic and magnificent, nurturing and all powerful.

I felt myself melting inside, as if my body had become a retort for my psyche. Lena, my wife, stood there, a tower of strength and of love. My whole being responded with a renewed sense of not only love but awe, as if the Goddess Herself were before me. I felt like apologizing to her for resisting and making her work so hard for what she wanted.

As if reading my mind, she said softly, "It's okay dear, I forgive you. You are my most precious thing and I love you so much."

I stood up and went over to her. I got down on my knees and simply said, "Thank you." The universe, and my place in it, had changed. I had thought of myself as a good sub before, but now the world truly was new. Lena took me up into her chest and let me nuzzle between her breasts as she hummed quietly and stroked my back. From this point on, I knew, and loved, my place in Lena's world. I was her husband, yes, but also her pet, her sex toy, her obedient child, someone she protected, nurtured, and absolutely owned.

And Lena did indeed succeed at getting pregnant that night. To be continued...

12