Rare Fetish of Truck Horns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, there are vehicles passing by me," I was so desperate for more horn blasts and my orgasm that I didn't get bothered very much. It even thrilled me more and increased my pleasure. We were on highway and had only vehicles coming from one side. Those oncoming vehicles can see me for a short period, but we were moving very slowly. So, some vehicles on our side noticed me and they also slowed down. Moving slowly with us, just to watch me as I screamed and moaned even louder.

I couldn't see them, I just heard their honking and teasing. Now my friends in the truck were asking me more frequently about my name. I was yelling louder each time because I knew that horn was gonna blow like that. That had me continuously screaming and moaning as they neither let me calm down, not let me orgasm.

I became crazy with so much buzzing pleasure as people enjoyed my horn session. I was continuously moaning and begging for more honking as I needed to orgasm. Then the people around me, in their vehicles, also started asking my name and insted of me the truck horn started answering. Blowing my name on my stomach. Everyone understood the relation of my name and truck horn's blasts, as well as my pleasure, with the screams and moaning. So they keep on asking, again and again, leaving the truck horn to answer by blowing 'ponnponnnn... ponnponnnn...' again and again on my stomach.

This was the way I had my first orgasm. My whole body started shivering and was gasping and moan loudly. I was having the best orgasm of my life. The horn and truck were now stopped, so that everyone could watch my intense orgasm. It lasted for quite a long time.

I slowly settled down but my stomach was still feeling the buzzing and it didn't take long until I was ready for my next orgasm. I was still moaning and after a small pause the truck again started moving. People were again asking my name and truck horn was replying by blowing my name again and again. In no time I had another super orgasm. When I did, the truck stopped, so that people could see me clearly as I gasped and shivered through my orgasm. I completely lost control over my body and mind, they had taken full control of me. Whenever they wanted, they made me beg for more honking. They even took control of my orgasms, they stopped me just at the verge of orgasm and made me cry for more , they knew when to let me have a body shivering orgasm.

Now my actual horn session had started, I was completely helpless and they took full control over me. I was completely lost and hardly even remembered how many orgasms I had, one after another, during that night long session. I just remember people calling my name and truck horn kept blowing my name right along with their chants. Finally, I was exhausted by countless orgasms and I begged for mercy. They also realized that it was enough for me.

The truck horn stopped and they said, Ok baby, its morning and we hope you liked this session and enjoyed it a lot."

I tried to speak, but I was so exhausted that I just moan... a little. Then the truck turned around on highway and started moving towards our place. This time the truck was moving faster with me still on the platform tied, the horn attached to my stomach. Slowly I was getting my senses back. We spent the whole night on the highway and it's early in the morning. The truck's headlights were still on, keeping me warm and visible to everyone.

I realized what had happened and was feeling very embarrassed at my situation. I don't have any idea how many people enjoyed my session and are now aware of my secret fetish. I kept on saying for them to untie me and let me come inside the truck. I was feeling very shy. The truck slowed down when they were with the other trucks and they parked, then they all started teasing me by calling me ponnponnnn... ponnponnnn... and some even started blowing their truck horns.

I said, "Oh my God, oh no they all know me and my fetish it's an open secret now.

My boyfriend said, "Baby, you are a celebrity now and they are your fans, say hello to them."

I was never been so embarrassed in my life. I force a small smile on my face and said hello to them. Then the truck moved forward at a slow speed. I was eagerly waiting to go home as soon as possible, but we had come too far from our place. The truck stopped at many other places where trucks were parked along the highway and restaurants. I was surprised that each one knew me and called me 'ponnponnnn'... by blowing their truck horns and asking me for horn sessions with their trucks. I was so embarrassed and feeling very shy.

Finally, we reached at our place and the truck stopped. They slowly untied me and helped me to come down from that platform. I was feeling very tired, almost exhausted. My legs were shaking from all the orgasms I'd had. They helped me into the house and I collapsed on the bed.

They said, "Well done baby, we all enjoyed this so very much and we hope you enjoyed it too. Please, take care, get a full rest and eat well baby."

I was still feeling the 'ponnponnnn'... of the horn inside my stomach. Even when they called my name, I felt the horn blowing on my stomach. It was like the horn was permanently being fed into my stomach and the buzzing again activated if anyone calls me 'ponnponnnn'. There was no escape for me from that sensation. I took a complete rest but that afternoon, I again felt myself horny. Soon I became desperate for next the session. I didn't know what was happening to me, I had gotten addicted to that truck horn sound vibrations. Still, I was feeling too shy to ask for another session. My desperation was continued to increase and I was waiting to see if any of them asked me for another session. After a long rest and proper meal, we sat all together and discussed last night's session.

I was still feeling very shy and didn't say anything. They said, "Last night's session was amazing, how about tonight baby?"

I was waiting for this ... and I said, "As you planned, I'll go with your plan."

"Well baby, the truck is still there waiting for you, get dressed and come on baby," was their reply.

I was feeling so happy and horny I quickly dressed up in stocking and black highcut swimsuit. That night I had a similar horn session, but more intense and with more familiar people. Now, everyone knows me on that highway and have enjoyed my sessions. This is the way that we enjoyed three nights of sessions. I was completely satisfied but became more sensitive to horn sound. Every time they made me super horny. Even now if someone calls me PonPon I feel the same horn buzz in my stomach.

Now, I have many people as friends who give me horn sessions whenever I want or whenever they want. My strange fetish is now an open secret and most of my friends are aware of it. It is accepted openly and at least it cannot harm anybody, just a matter of a horn blow.

Thanks everyone

PonPonnn

12