Rasika's Surrender Ch. 01

Story Info
Humiliating experience giving a blowjob for the first time.
3k words
4.12
50.5k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dugong
dugong
65 Followers

All characters in the story are fictional. Any resemblance to any person is coincidental and all characters are above 18. I had posted this story before, but have reposted it with some modifications.

*****

How did this happen? How did she end up half-naked and on her knees in front of a guy she first spoke to three days ago? How did she find herself staring open mouthed at an erect pulsating cock for the first time in her life?

Her conflicted mind had paralyzed her. She was breathing heavily, perspiration building up on her forehead making her brown skin glisten. Her eyes watering with fear, and her cunt moistening with anticipation. Should she do it?

Karan gazed down at Rasika, eyes filled with lust and malice. He reveled at his accomplishment while seated on the couch. Finally, he had been successful in Rasika down to her knees; so close to convincing her to give her first blowjob, and to receive his first as well. He couldn't wait to get his cock inside her warm mouth past her moist lips. Both their sweaty bodies heaved under their heavy breaths, suspended in that decisive moment which would change their relationship forever or end it.

She looked at the first cock she had ever seen with wide eyes and a worried look on her face. The sight of the throbbing member getting indelibly imprinted in her memory. Her eyes ran over his shaft wondrously taking in the long appendage jutting out from between his legs, the two wrinkly sacs hanging below. She knew it would haunt her forever, the humiliation of her being made to give her first blowjob to this boy whom she was emotionally dependent on during these troubled times. She had decided now, that she would concede and give him what he wants. She couldn't bare the alternative, of him leaving her alone and distraught. She didn't want to be in her mother's position, abandoned by her companion who satisfied his carnal desires with another woman. She had come across those text messages on her father's phone when her parents were having a fight. It was surreal to read the disgusting exchanged between her father and that young woman from his office who always put on bright pink lipstick. She was appalled by how explicitly they talked about undressing in the office bathroom late at night when meeting a deadline; how she gave him a blowjob, sucked on his balls, deepthroated, gagged on it, and swallowed his cum. She hadn't known what those things meant, but she wished she hadn't googled them to find out. When she watched the porn videos for the first time, she was compelled to imagine her father and the slut from office acting out what was on the screen. The word slut, and those obscene oral acts were still very alien for her, but now she was kneeling in front of her boyfriend. She had kept scrolling through the texts till her parents stopped screaming, committing to memory all the encounters she read. She couldn't reach the end and didn't know how far back the affair went. She didn't want to end up like her mother, abandoned.

"Don't you want our relationship to continue? This is something we'll both have together, our first blowjobs. It'll be special, you'll see. Don't you see how much I love you? Look!" Karan said pointing at his dick.

She felt scared and a bit happy at the same time. The first question a disguised threat, and the rest of the speech meant to manipulate her. Her confused mind didn't catch the trick. She latched on to her hopes. He wanted to continue this relationship, and that's what was important. Love.

Her mind raced, is this how guys react when they feel love for a girl? Their penis gets hard? I feel love when I make out with him. The overwhelming warmth and sensation between her legs when his hands are inside her panties rubbing and probing her most private part, is that what love feels like? Yes, she wanted to be loved. He had rubbed against her often with his underwear on, that felt like love too. But today they were together naked from the waist down for the first time. He had wasted no time when she came to his house. He had tried to have sex and removed her panties while making out. She panicked when he took off his underwear and so he decided not to push his luck too much. But he was getting off tonight; he knew she wanted to feel loved.

"Look at me! You love me, don't you?" it was hardly a question, more of a demand.

Hardly able to hold his gaze she nodded submissively. Karan smiled, leaned back on the couch and spread his legs wider. If she loved him, it was implied that she had to suck his cock. To him, with the nod, she had agreed, and he let it be known to her with this move.

Rasika realized what she had just accepted, now there was no going back. Her mind passed the threshold of indecisiveness and fell towards acquiescence. Her body mirrored and leaned forward as her mouth opened.

She was still conflicted. It felt strange to be compelled to do it, submit to him. It felt rushed. But she had to do it, she depended on him for emotional support and couldn't lose him. There were precedents to her quick acceptance of his demands like today. She thought about all that had transpired that led her into being trapped in this position. Because she hadn't been able to process her father's affair in her mind, it was devastating her and she needed someone to talk to. Distant from her classmates and lonely, she her had clung to Karan from the first day he had made a move on her. She had given up a lot on that very day. In fact, it was the first time they had ever spoken to each other. He was on her the instant they entered the backseat of Karan's chauffer driven car which was dropping her back home after the senior prom for which she had actually come with some other timid boy. Karan was kissing her hard and she was trying her best to reciprocate in kind. His hands were all over her body, roughly feeling her legs and ass; desperately mauling her firm breasts. The straps of her dress had been pulled down within a couple of minutes. Karan had diverted his attention to her chest instantly, kissing her exposed parts. He mouthed her breasts over the bra and bit over them. Discontent with not getting full access, he pushed her to the far side of the car behind the driver's seat and against the door so that they were hidden. Then, boldly he reached behind her and unsurely placed his fingers on the clasp of her bra. He waited for a few seconds looking into her eyes, she could feel his breath on her lips. When she didn't protest, he unclasped her bra, fumbling as he did so, revealing her naked breasts. He had fed on her the entire time it took to reach her home. He had sucked on her breasts voraciously and bit her nipples hard. He had mercilessly squeezed and pulled her breasts every which way. When the car stopped, it was embarrassing for her to put her clothes back on before exiting the car while Karan watched, and the driver waited. She hadn't gotten a last kiss as she had expected and her abused breasts were red and had marks for days. But it felt nice to be wanted. He wanted her tonight, and she was giving him what he craved.

A loud moan from Karan brought her back. She suddenly realized that her lips were already around the tip on his penis sucking lightly. The reality of what she was doing hit her and her body flooded with a strange feeling of humiliation, submission, and the excitement of trying something new. She tried to block out the negative feelings, the salty taste in her mouth, and the pungent smell by rationalizing how this was the right step for her relationship with Karan. He wanted her, and loved her, and that's why he was erect for her. It was a show of his love and she had to reward him for it. With that thought she lowered her mouth more, taking more of him and sucking a bit harder. She had to satisfy him, so that he would want her again, and keep wanting her.

Completely inexperienced, she just kept her head still and just sucked hard on his dick, opening her mouth wide around it to breathe after every go. Karan moaned loudly, obviously enjoying the experience. But he knew what he wanted and intended to get it.

"Move your mouth up and down on it!" he demanded.

When she wasn't doing it to his satisfaction, he grunted and leaned forward to tightly grab her hair on both sides of her head and started controlling her bobbing.

"Don't suck, just press your lips tightly around it."

"That's it. That's it. Good girl!"

"Now, when I glide your head up, suck slowly. Ok?"

She squealed in reply. Karan didn't care if that meant a yes or a no. He just kept going and moaning loudly. Coaxing her with words of encouragement.

"That's good Rasika! So good!"

"Your lips are so soft around me!"

"Suck harder! ... That's good! Sure you haven't done this before?"

At the last comment Rasika tried to raise her head and tried to defend herself, "I swear you are my first! I've never done this!" Karan laughed at this and tapped her right cheek lightly with his hand in a mock slap. "I know you are a bad girl! Now get back to work."

It seemed like she opened her mouth again to say something, but Karan guided it back to his dick and Rasika resumed her duties. He tried to push her to take more of him a couple of times, but she started coughing and pushed on his legs to pull out.

Once she was in rhythm, he stopped guiding her and sat back, letting her give him the blowjob on her own. Her hair was falling forward preventing him from seeing her, so he asked her to stop. She just stopped with half his dick in her mouth. Karan laughed, so submissive she was! Then he asked her to tie her hair so that he could see her face. She obediently got up, tied her hair and went back on her knees, resuming her activities without being prompted.

She was caught off-guard when he came. The warm liquid squirting into her mouth, filling it up. Instinctively she moved her head back. But before she could dislodge, he started forcing her head back slowly countering her resistance. He thrust his hips up hard, making her gag as his cock hit the back of her throat. Karan lost in the pleasure of his orgasm loosened his grip on her head and she managed to release herself, breathing heavily and coughing loudly. Karan's cum spilled out of her mouth, down her neck and on her thin light-pink colored cotton t-shirt. Two shots of cum hit her face, and when she turned her head away the rest got caught in her hair. Drool and cum was all over the face and on her t-shirt, her mouth still open. They were both breathing heavily, Karan's cock was still hard and pulsating.

"Oh my god! I have to go home! I can't go home like this!" Rasika screamed and frantically started putting on her panties.

"I told you to take off all your clothes didn't I? We can get it cleaned before you leave ok? I can wash it in the sink and then iron it."

"But it will get completely wet if you don't do it carefully!"

"Fine! You don't trust me! Lick it up from your t-shirt so that it all of it doesn't get wet!" Karan said angrily.

"What?..."

"You heard me! Take it off now! You want to be careful about not getting it all wet? Suck on the cum. NOW!"

Rasika was now sobbing softly as she took off her t-shirt. In just her white bra she looked up at Karan once and then obediently took a small cum stained patch into her mouth and started sucking. She spat out once. Karan kneeled next to her and watched her closely. Next time she removed her mouth and motioned to spit out, he pressed her chin up and closed her mouth.

"Be a good girl and swallow. I don't want any getting on the carpet" He said silently and sternly. She did. Karan started stroking his cock while she repeatedly swallowed his cum from her t-shirt.

After a couple of more gulps she was done and tried to get up. "I should go clean my fac.."

But Karan pushed her down and pulled up her bra. He went to town on her tits, aggressively sucking on them and biting them for a couple of minutes. Then he instructed her to warp her legs around his back and started thrusting his unsheathed cock along her panty covered cunt. She felt some pleasure by the humping. They had dry humped before, but only for short durations and he had never cummed from it. These were special circumstances, Karan kept thrusting for 15 minutes, crushing her beneath him. At last, with a few urgent thrusts he ejaculated loudly onto her stomach and panties. He lay on top of her and his cum dripped down, soaking her panties. After an excruciatingly long period of time, he finally deflated and rolled off of her. The cum on her face had already soaked in and dried. She was terrified of the amount that was on her panties and stomach.

"I have to get cleaned up! I want to shower! What will I do about my panties?"

"Too late for that, my parents will be home soon. I'll just wipe it off. He picked up his underwear and wiped her stomach and inner thighs, purposefully avoiding her panties as it finished soaking in the last few drops.

"My panties need to get cleaned otherwise ..."

"No one will be able to tell underneath your jeans."

He then looked up at her face, saw the cum had dried, but he couldn't help himself. He used the underwear to wipe her face anyway, essentially rubbing the cum already on his underwear onto her face and lips.

"There. Now get dressed quickly."

"But my panties are still soaked!"

"Do you want to take them off and leave them here?" he said testily. "My parents are going to be here soon and I don't want them to see you. Now hurry up."

She contemplated taking off her panties and putting them in her jeans pockets. But they were too tight and she was afraid that they might show. So, she resolved to wear them on her long subway ride back.

As soon as she was dressed Karan guided her to the door quickly. Once she had worn her shoes, he leaned in opening his mouth, expecting a kiss Rasika puckered her lips, but he dropped his head and bit one of her breasts over the t-shirt and reached behind to squeeze her ass.

"This was so much fun! I told you that you would love it!"

He opened the door, and as she walked out he slapped her ass really hard making her yelp. "See you later hotstuff!"

Before she could turn around to look at him, he had closed the door on her. She stood there staring at it for a few moments, the gravity of what had happened just hitting her. Then, when she turned around to go, the humiliation of going home in the subway smelling of sex overpowered her.

In the crowded subway she was painfully conscious of all the men standing around her and of how she was smelling of cum. The sweat from her brow and nose trickled down and she recognized the now familiar taste of cum on her lips. Subconsciously she licked them and immediately a wave of humiliation overpowered her. This ride was more uncomfortable than most. She kept thinking that men could tell that she had just been naked in front of another guy. She got a lot of looks, more men rubbed up against her than usual and the creepiest was when she could hear the breaking of a short man behind her. Thankfully she got down at the next stop. When she got back home, she rushed past her mother and into the bathroom. When she looked into the mirror, she could clearly tell some dried strands of cum on her t-shirt. The embarrassment brought her to tears and she immediately tried to cleanse her mouth with mouthwash and then brushed her teeth. After that she stripped and jumped into the shower and scrubbed her body for a long time. When she was scrubbing between the legs she started replaying the incident in her head and started rubbing harder with her palm and fingers. She came for the first time in her life. The wave hit her unexpectedly although she felt the climax built up. She sat inside the tub for some time and then dried herself off. She looked at the discarded panties on the floor and sighed. She got to cleaning her panties thinking how disgusting it would be if Karan's cum would come in contact with the other clothes in the washing machine.

Still heady from the surreal experience of the day, she went to bed without having dinner. The moment she was under the covers she reached into her panties and rubbed her clit like a maniac till she came for the second time ever, before drifting off to sleep.

The next day at school she tried to avoid Karan during break. But he found her and talked to her friendlily. He asked her to hang out with his friends after school. There were three other guys and a girl. The girl had dated all three of them and had a reputation. For a moment she thought about how it might look, being in the company of that girl, if people would also judge her and make assumptions about her. It was too late now.

dugong
dugong
65 Followers