Rasika's Surrender Ch. 02

Story Info
Being used like a stress buster.
2.1k words
4.14
56.2k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dugong
dugong
66 Followers

This one is short, but needed to advance the story! All characters in the story are fictional. Any resemblance to any person is coincidental and all characters are above 18.

*****

Rasika had gotten used to the taste of cum. It had become a daily routine to go to Karan's house after school and make out with him, ending with either him dry-humping her or her blowing him. But it was mostly her kneeling in front of Karan who lounged on the couch while her soft lips worked their way up and down Karan's stiff shaft. Initially, Karan had to give her instructions while she gave him a blowjob. They had also watched some of Karan's favorite porn so that she would learn how to please him. But she was not ready to do all of it yet, for example taking all his cock inside her mouth. He had tried to force her to take more and more of his cock, but her throat resisted the intrusions of his eager shaft. But she had gotten better in many ways. For example, she had learned to anticipate when he was about to finish and suck harder to increase his pleasure towards the end. Instinctively, she had learned to use her tongue too which pleased Karan a lot. The first time she had accidentally brushed his cock head with her tongue and heard him groan with pleasure. She tested him a bit, and then went all out, licking his cock all over while it was in her mouth all the while sucking away. Karan had said that he "loved her mouth" when she finished. But all she heard was "loved." She wanted to be loved.

Now she was figuring out several strategies and routines to pleasure Karan with her mouth. Some variation here and there depending on his mood. Sometimes when Karan was in a good mood, she would start off slowly, daring to tease him with soft kisses on his cock, flicking her tongue lightly and sparingly. But other times she knew she was going to get used hard and preferred to get with the program so she could get him to cum sooner. Those days, it was straight out face fucking. She knew by his body language what he wanted. From the first few times, she knew not to wait for Karan to take off her clothes because he was too eager for release and her clothes ended up getting spit and cum all over them. Those times when Karan was in a foul mood, she would quickly take off all her uniform right at the door while he dropped his bag and took off his shoes and socks. He would either fuck her face right there or drag her to the couch before starting. She kept a hairband handy, wearing it on her wrist whenever she visited so that she could tie her hair in a ponytail in the few seconds it took to for Karan to position himself and take out his cock. Face fucking had taken a bit of getting used to. She was terrified that her teeth would brush his cock and hurt him. But after a few instructions from Karan she was ready.

On most "regular" days, she was instantly stripped naked right away or he let her just keep her skirt on. He made her fold the skirt a couple of times at the top, at her waist, so that the skirt became smaller. Sometimes he asked her to have pig tails or braid her hair. It gave him a power trip thinking he was banging a younger girl than him who was still in school. Especially a teacher's daughter. Rasika's mother taught chemistry in school the same school. They had met during the high-school prom, right before the school year ended. She was eighteen and he was nineteen. But he would be off to college soon.

But today was different, Karan was in a particularly bad mood. He had aggressively thrust his tongue into her mouth and was groping her ass and tits violently. Rasika felt herself get instantly wet as he molested her. She knew she was going to get marks and bruises around her lips tonight and most likely her nipples because she could tell he wasn't going to leave them alone. Karan led Rasika to the couch and pushed her on to it. He then took off all his clothing including his underwear and stood in front of Rasika. There were two things that Rasika observed to be very unusual. First, for the first time in the four weeks of "dating" she had been the one with her clothes on while Karan was naked. Second, Karan was limp.

"MAKE ME HARD NOW!" Karan roared. Rasika was unsure about what to do. She usually used her mouth on his erect cock. Her eyes roamed down from Karan's face down to his cock, taking it all in. She had never seen a soft cock before. There hadn't been any soft cocks or tiny cocks in the porn that Karan had shown her.

"So cute!" she said softly. But it was loud enough for Karan to hear who became enraged. "WHAT DID YOU SAY? HOW DARE YOU! YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE BOTH BITCHES!"

"My mother?"

"That's right! She gave me an F on the last chemistry exam! I am so stressed because of her! I have to get into a good college!"

"I am sorry... I am not sure what to do. I am sorry she did that. I really am sorry. Maybe... you can just use me like your stress buster? You know, I could give you a massage or something? Why don't you sit down here and we can try something out?"

Karan hesitated for a moment, then complied. Rasika went behind the couch and started rubbing and massaging his shoulders and neck area. She didn't know what to do, she seductively went in front of the couch and started a strip tease.

"You want my pussy don't you? You want to fuck it and fill it up with your cum?' she asked while bending down a little and sliding her hands up her thighs and under her skirt.

"Yes," Karan replied.

Rasika turned around and slowly started pulling down her panties with the skirt still on. What resulted was a more of a tease than a strip show and made Karan even more frustrated. She let her panties fall down and stepped out of then. She turned her head around and asked, raising her skirt, "You like my ass don't you?"

"Yes. I think I'll like it more than your pussy."

"You want to play with them for a while Or...?" still turned away she started unbuttoning her shirt, half way done she twirled around quickly exposing her bra covered tits, "...do you want to suck on these?"

"I have other plans for your ass, so I'll take those tits," Karan replied. The gravity of what he said didn't really hit her

She could see him relax a little, but he kept clenching his fists or grabbing on tightly to the soft edges of the cushions of the couch. She went on to sit in on his lap, facing him. A daring move since she didn't have her panties on and Karan was naked too. She started grinding against him, giving him the best lapdance she could manage, even without knowing what it actually way. Karan reached out with his mouth and started biting her bra covered tits. His hands grabbed on to her ass cheeks and started squeezing hard. All this effort, and she got him half hard.

All of a sudden Karan fingers started exploring the crevice of her ass, slowing inching towards the hole. Without warning he stuck his right middle finger into her ass hole all the way to the knuckles. Rasika gasped. She was so shocked by what Karan did. "What are you doing? Oh GOSH! Take it OUT!"

Now, Karan got hard. Rasika's discomfort made him happy. He realized what he needed from her, but did she? Karan kept her in place over his hard dick by wrapping his left arm around her waist. He reached forward and started biting her bra covered tits again while pushing her onto his hard dick from behind with his middle finger in her butt.

Rasika panicked when she realized that her unprotected pussy was rubbing against Karan's cock. She didn't want to have sex. She wasn't ready. But here he was just about to enter her. Karan gave a push and entered her, her hymen stopping his intrusion. But he didn't push hard enough. Rasika mustered all her strength and pushed herself off of Karan, falling onto his side. They were both gasping for breath. The thrill of it was exhilarating for both, but Rasika's was mixed with fear.

"You little cock tease! I'll show you how to behave!" Karan exclaimed. He pulled Rasika by the hair and positioned her so that she was lying down over him, her ass facing him. Karan then pulled over the skirt and started squeezing hard. The squeezing became light slaps, which then tuned into tight ones. In no time, Karan was full on spanking Rasika. Rasika was howling in pain, but she didn't try to wriggle free. She was his stress buster and she would play her role the best that she could. He called her a cocksucker, cock tease, slut, and bitch repeatedly.

Finally, he stopped after his hand got tired. Rasika's brown ass had a red tinge to it. Karan then stuck his fingers into her pussy and realized she was completely wet. Rasika moaned. But Karan wasn't really looking to please her. After moving his fingers in her pussy for a bit, he pulled out and stuck two fingers up her ass.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE STOP!" Rasika screamed.

"I am giving you practice. You might as well get used to it," Karan said casually.

"Practice?" Rasika said, uncertainly.

"Yes. I am going to fuck your ass soon."

"What? You are going to... stick it in there? Why?" She hadn't even thought of doing anal before this.

"If you aren't going to give up your pussy, I'm going to take your ass," Karan said authoritatively.

Then he let her go. He was hard and he wanted some release. "Now get me off," he commanded.

Rasika got up and instinctively, they both knew what would happen next. Rasika lowered her bra straps revealing her tits. She sat next to Karan and leaned in to grab his cock. Karan's left hand was on her left tit and right hand snaking around her back to get to her right tit. He started roughly squeezing them hard. Like stress busters, he mercilessly mauled them Rasika winced and had tears in her eyes, but dutifully kept jerking Karan off.

From uncontrollably mauling Rasika's tits, Karan slowly got into a rhythm. Squeeze the left tit first, then the right tit, and repeat. Then he naturally moved on to her hard nipples, catching them in between his middle finger and thumb. Rasika let out a surprised "Oh!" First Karan pulled her nipples out in rhythm, left right, left right. No matter how uncomfortable it got for her, she kept her right hand pumping away on Karan's cock. Karan stopped pulling her nipples, but didn't let go of them. He started rolling them in between his fingers. At first he did it softly and that sent waves of pleasure within Rasika who started moaning lightly. But Karan was looking for his own pleasure. He increased his pace very subtly till it started becoming painful for Rasika again. When she started wincing, he steadied his fingers. After an excruciating amount of time Karan came, shooting him cum right on Rasika's face. He basked in his post orgasmic bliss as Rasika kept jerking him off till he got soft.

After he was done, he reached into Rasika's pussy again and found her pussy flowing. With a nasty smile on his face, he asked Rasika to masturbate in front of him. She lay down on the floor in front of him and rubbing herself hard. She had her orgasm within a few minutes.

After she was done, he asked her to stand in front of him, facing away. He lifted her skirt, admired her taut ass for a few seconds and then bit her left ass cheek. Then he did the same, to the right one, but harder. Satisfied that his bite marks were on her, he let her go.

"I am fucking that ass next time," he declared.

"I am not ready yet," Rasika pleaded.

"I don't care. Not dress up and go home. I have work to do."

Rasika wasn't sure what she had gotten herself into. Fucking in the ass! At least it wasn't going to be her pussy. She decided she would read up on how to prepare for it before she met Karan alone again. She wanted him to care, one way or another.

dugong
dugong
66 Followers