All Comments on 'Ravaged at the Crowded Convention'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An absolute masterpiece. Would love to read more.

Raven7890Raven789012 months ago

So hot! I have a fantasy about being taken and bred in line at a crowded bar and this was inline with that. Love your work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

>gaming convention

>sex

Honestly just a little realism is all I ask.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMe12 months ago

Wow, that was a much hotter fantasy than I expected. I've never understood why the idea of being helpless and losing control is so arousing, but I can't deny that it is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it, and am looking for part 2. :-)

doorknob22doorknob2212 months ago

Hot stuff! Loved it!

MogremMogrem11 months ago

That was great. Good build up, scene well set, and just when you think its done she gets pushed up against a wall and it starts all over again and leaves our imagination plenty to take home as well.

jb1023jb10239 months ago

Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Perfect. Definitely wishing there was a part two!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was well-written and erotic. My wife related well to the girl in your story. Several decades ago my wife, then she was just my girlfriend, would ride the subways around the capitols of Europe when we were on vacation there.

I would stand a few feet away as other men swarmed her, groped her and many times fucked her. She never wore panties or a bra and she wore sexy, but loose fitting clothing. She has been ‘raped’ over twenty times and we both loved it! She actually orgasmed each time!

My wife loved your story. Please write a sequel!

Elle4u2useElle4u2use8 months ago

Gosh

So good

Im so wet

UncleBullyUncleBully6 months ago

Ever thought of writing longer stories?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. I keep looking for part 2. More please. There's supposed to be more "drawings", so more parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! May 2024: The next "Holidays Are About Family" will be out mid-May. Non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. These stories are completed series avai...