Ravaged by an Ebony Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his cock head finally is fully inside of me my entire pussy felt full. "It's only his head." I say to myself. I continue observing his body thrust gently in and out of me. He goes no deeper for a few minutes permitting my body to adjust to his size. He goes a little deeper and my face grimaces with a feeling of both pain and pleasure.

"How you doing Baby girl?"

I look down at his cock and most of his shaft had yet to enter me yet I feel his erection in my belly already. "Oh My God. Your so fucking big Papi!" I respond as I'm seeing his sweaty chest muscles contract while beads of sweat are raining down on me.

He penetrates me deeper and my legs are now open as far as they can go. Derek raises his torso then grabs my ankles holding my legs wide open as he undulates seductively into me. It was a sensual choreography of pure sexual artistry being bestowed upon me from this perfect specimen of a man. He places my toes in his mouth and I feel his tongue swirling around them as his thickness is stirring a pressure deep inside me. The image emblazoned in my mind just before I exploded with an orgasm was of Derek holding my legs wide open by my ankles, his handsome face was sideways lavishing my toes with attention as his ebony hued flexing muscular chest was dripping sweat down unto me. "Oh My God. Oh My God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Papi!" I convulsed uncontrollably and thrust my hips forward impaling him deeper into me as wave after wave of pleasure assaulted my senses.

He removes himself from me and places me on all fours demanding, "I need to see your sexy back baby."

I put my head down as much as it would go then arch my back offering him full access to my dripping wet snatch. "Meteme ese pingon Papi. Llename de leche!" (Stick that big dick in me Baby. Fill me with cum) I grunt as I feel his cock head enter me expanding my pussy walls yet again. I wasn't stimulated visually now as my head was pressed down on the bed, but it did allow me to concentrate purely on the physical and auditory sensations going on inside and around me. Once his massive cock head penetrated me he placed his hands on my waist taking control of my body.

"Tell me Baby. Tell me if you like it?" he grunts out loud as he is thrusting himself into me.

I would gyrate my hips and push myself unto him as a willing participant in our ecstatic ballet. "Coño que rico. Damela Papi. Damela toda!" (Dammit it feels so good. Give it to me. Give it all to me) I screamed in between my moaning. Derek only grunted in approval as his massive cock felt bigger with every thrust. I feel him go too deep inside when he hits bottom. "Fuck that hurts, Baby!! Your fucking huge. Oh My God please" I shriek in pain. Once he knew how deep he could penetrate me the discomfort vanished. He masterfully controls the depth so his thickness generated at least three more orgasms that I could recall. My juices were flowing soaking his cock with added lubrication.

I feel him add more lube then his thumb begins massaging my bum softening it until I feel him enter my ass with his thumb. The added pressure was too much to bear and I spasm once more under the immense pleasure I am receiving.

"I need to see your face." he says as he turns me over and I am Missionary once again.

"Damela papi. Dame ese pingon coño!" (Give it to me Baby. Give me that big dick dammit) I say as I grab his slimy shaft and insert him inside me. This time I wrap my legs around him and I am determined to take him deeper inside me. I want to please this man so much even if it hurts. "Aaay que rico Papi. No pares. No pares, por favor!" (Don't stop. Please don't stop) I beg as I I pull his mouth unto mine. I lick his entire mouth and suck on his tongue as hard as I could. "I made love to him now I want to fuck the hell out of him!" I say to myself.

"Asi. Asi! No pares carajo. Metemela dura coño, Papi rico!"(Like that. Like that. Slam me hard Baby!) I scream at him and every time I do, his face contorts with ecstasy, as I shout in Spanish praising him and commanding him to fuck me dirty! He does so diligently. "Virate cojones!. Te voy a montar hijo de puta!" (Turn around. I'm going to ride you you SOB!) I scream as I push him off me and lay him on the bed. I reach down to grab his erect fat member so I can lower myself unto him. His shaft was so thick and slippery that I struggled to get a decent grip on it.

"Fuck Linda. What are you doing to me?" he asks with a lustful quizzical look on his face.

I squat over him then stop to stare at him for a moment. His muscles were impressively defined and covered in sweat that highlighted them perfectly. His abs appeared chiseled out of a slab of granite leading you down to his enormous cock. I use both hands to hold him steady as I lower myself unto him and feel my pussy expand to accomodate him again. Once inside me I steady my hands on his rock hard abs and start squatting up and down lowering myself deeper on each stroke. "How deep could I take him?" I wondered. My eyes wandered between his face and torso beneath me and seeing my pussy walls clinging tightly around his manhood.

"De quien es este pingon? De quien? Dime!" (Whose big dick does this belong to? Who? Tell me!) I scream out with labored breathing.

Derek manages to pull me down on top of him so my knees are resting on his sides. He kisses me while wrapping his arms over me then he grabs my ass cheeks forcefully. He is now raising my body and controlling the depth of penetration with the tight grip he has on my ass cheeks. "Aaaay Papi me vengo. Me vengo otra vez, que rico que rico!!" (I'm cumming! I'm cumming again) I cannot hold back and another orgasm takes over me. His dark ivory shaft is covered in my milky white cream "I creamed his dick." I say staring at him go in and out of me. All of a sudden he spins me around and lays me on the bed, immediately I am drenched with his sweat on me as he is grunting harder now, "Dame esa leche mi Papi rico. Llename el bollo con leche coño!" (Give it to me. Fill my pussy with your cum, dammit) I manage to say as my moans are overpowering my ability to speak.

"Fuck. I'm cumming baby!" he screams with animal fervor.

"Cum all over me Papi, Shower me!" and I feel a torrent of cum splatter my face and body. His cock was covered with my juices and my body is drenched with his sweat and cum.

"Wow. That is the hardest I've ever cum!" he tells me catching his breath.

We both lie side by side composing ourselves. We have been making love for most of the night. I climb out of bed to get a handtowel which I wet with hot water then wring out the excess. I need to clean my Ebony lover. I lift his heavy cock so I can clean his massive balls that were drenched with my juices. With great delight I carefully clean my juices from his impressive shaft. I look down at this enormous piece of manmeat and exclaim "How on Earth did that fit inside me!" He was mesmerized by my attention.

"Damn Baby Girl, you are off the chain. Nobody bother doing that before. Fuck."

"Tengo que cuidar a mi Papi." (Got to take care of my Daddy) I assure him.

I use the same towel to dry off my thighs and wanted to take a bath but he motions me over and asks me to lie down next to him. I comply. I place my head against his massive shoulders. He is running his hands through my hair as it appears he is about to go to sleep. I have been fucked senseless by this gorgeous hunk of a man. I can't help but run my fingers over his chiseled chest and abs.

He keeps running his fingers lovingly through my hair, repeating over and over "Wow. Wow." as we drifted off to sleep.

What an experience! To date I have had AMAZING sex with plenty of partners. Many were superb. Derek is in a league of his own. He had a massive cock BUT he knew how to use it! He put me on a pedestal. That is what matters most!

12