Ravaging dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Losing control of her body, she opened her mouth as her attention moved to his hands. Now she could feel his lips on her mouth, sucking the air out of her throat into his mouth, as though he were breathing in her very life essence, stealing something incredibly intimate from her. As if by some paradoxical instinct, she forced her tongue into his mouth. Lost in a whim she could neither control nor understand, she shoved her tongue deep into his mouth and sucked in.

Both of their mouths salivated as profusely as the sweat poured out of their bodies. The rhythm of his tongue lunging in and out of her mouth matched the pace and force of his middle and ring fingers now penetrating between her legs. She was gushing from her lips, both from her mouth and between her legs.

Her thoughts were now completely detached from the situation. Her body was reacting in a way that seemed oblivious to the circumstance. She knew her nipples were hard as his hand squeezed them after ripping her top away. The feeling of his hand inside her connected to her breasts and her mouth. She couldn't resist him. Her body was totally under his control. As if she were under his spell, her hips began to writhe to the rhythm of his hand, pulsing in and out of her.

She could hear the sound of his hand sloshing inside her. She could feel his heart beating inside his chest like a bomb exploding 120 times a minute, just as hers was. Each breath filled her nose with his smell. She was lost in that smell when she felt his cock poking her. First in the belly, then her breast.

With one leg pressed down on her abdomen, he touched the dripping tip of his cock to her lips, squeezing out a large drop of pre-cum on her tongue. She feigned resistance for a moment before she began wriggling her tongue up and down and pursing her lips to lick and suck just under the tip of his cock. Moving her head back and forth, she slurped and kissed and sucked up and down the shaft of his cock.

A moment later, he was positioning himself between her legs. She offered half-hearted resistance as he forced his way inside her. Her muffled screams of "STOP!" echoed without effect off the walls of her office. It took several thrusts before the head of his cock broke through. He filled her up. The feeling was unlike any sexual experience she had ever had before. It felt as though he was going to split her svelte frame in half, spreading her legs apart roughly, like he was breaking a wishbone apart.

He was now pounding her hard. The force of his body crashing against hers was shoving her deeper and deeper into the cushions of the sofa. Her terror was now ecstasy. Her breathing was now racing, her heart pacing like a runaway train. She had forgotten what it was like to be with a real person sexually. His movements were unpredictable and nothing like what she regularly did with her sex toys to get herself off.

It was as though he was touching a part of her never before exposed. As his pace continued to quicken, and the force with which he crashed into her again and again, she couldn't deny the intensity of pleasure. Raising her mouth to his ear, her cries were now, "Don't Stop!"

He continued to thrust into her with tremendous force as he took a full handful of her hair. He pulled hard for a few seconds. "Harder," she demanded. Pulling harder on her hair, he saw her face and neck fully flush as her heavy breathing was now an uncontrolled moan.

Her eyes opened to see his looking longingly into hers as she began to climax. "Oh God, don't stop," she cried out. The intensity of her orgasm was enough to cause her body to begin to shiver. She held her breath to fully concentrate on his girth crashing in and out of her, his powerful grip pulling her hair, the weight of his body on hers not allowing her to breathe. Her ecstasy was in full free fall until she lost consciousness.

Opening her eyes, she was disoriented. Looking up at the ceiling, she was in her room. She was in her bed. It was morning before the sun was up. The alarm on her phone was sounding. Turning off her alarm, a message flashed across her screen: Happy Memorial Day!


12