Raven

Story Info
Ex-Marine rescues young black woman.
5.2k words
4.54
28.1k
49

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

I just got back to my spot near the CVS drugstore after sucking off my first customer of the evening in the alley across the street. I'd earned $40, twelve of which was mine and twenty eight went to Deshawn 'Knife' Martin, my pimp. When I swallowed the john's cum and kissed the head of his cock and gently put it back into his pants, he tipped me an extra $2. Big fucking deal!

After doing a quick line of coke, I stood on the curb in my tiny vinyl skirt and tube top, sucking on an Altoid, a Honda Goldwing pulled to the curb. The rider dropped the kickstand, hooked his helmet on the handlebar and took a long look at me. I knew he wasn't going to be a customer -- he looked too damned good. He was about six feet tall and he had huge shoulders and his biceps stretched his tee shirt. He was so damned handsome that I wished that he would whisk me away on the back of his bike.

He had taken a few steps toward the CVS when he stopped and turned catching me starring at his perfect ass, "Wanna Pepsi or a bottle of water or something?"

I was momentarily shocked because nobody talks to a skinny black whore unless they're negotiating the price of a blow job or a fuck. "Uh, well sure," I said. "Maybe a Pepsi?" He smiled, nodded his head and continued to the store. I looked down at my tiny white tube top on my caramel-colored skin and my vinyl skirt that just barely covered my pussy. As I looked back up, I saw 'The Knife' crossing the street towards me. "Oh fuck," I thought, "what did I do now?" Then it dawned on me that the Goldwing was right in front of me which meant that a customer couldn't pull to the curb to negotiate a fuck.

I saw him checking out the bike as he approached. He said, "Hey cunt, what da fuck you doin just standin there behind that bike? Get your nigga ass back to work bitch."

He walked around the bike and grabbed my arm to shove me down the street, when I heard a voice behind me, "I got you a Pepsi because you look like you could use the sugar." The Knife stopped tugging on me and we both turned to look at the big stranger. "Here," he said as he held it out to me.

The Knife quickly smacked it from his hand and growled, "You don't give my whore nothin without checkin with me motherfucker. Now, if you wanna fuck dis bitch then you need to give me$75."

The stranger smiled at Knife and quietly said, "Pick up the drink and hand it to the girl."

"What?" Knife said.

"I said 'pick it up.'"

As Knife started to respond, I saw him pull one of his knives from his sleeve and start to turn while saying, "Who the fuck you think you...?"

It happened so fast that I don't have any idea how he did it. One of the man's hands grabbed Knife's hand and the other was behind his elbow. The elbow broke ninety degrees the other way and the blade was embedded in Knife's leg. Then, the stranger's boot hit the side of his head and Knife was out cold.

He smiled at me, bent over and picked up the Pepi and handed it to me. Then he reached into Knife's pocket and pulled out a wad of bills and a few singles and handed them to me. At that point it dawned on me that Knife would kill me when he woke up.

The stranger smiled at me and said, "Come with me." He took my hand and pulled me to his bike. As I stood there numbly looking at him and then back at Knife writhing on the sidewalk as he pulled the knife from his leg, he put a helmet on my head and then lifted me on to the back of his bike. My skirt was around my waist, but I was out of it. Between the coke and what had just happened, my brain wasn't functioning. We rode several miles and then pulled into the back of a Walmart parking lot next to a bus.

He helped me off the bike and then opened the door to the bus and motioned for me to enter. I was too numb to be scared at this point. I figured my life was over. I climbed the steps and was stunned. The inside of the bus was made in to a home. There was a small kitchen and eating area. I saw a flat screen TV on one wall and a small couch and chair. Then I saw a hallway going towards the back of the bus. He led me to the hallway and showed me the bathroom and offered me its use.

"Holy shit," I thought, "what in the hell is going on here?" I cleaned up as best I could and came back to his seating area. "M-mister, I d-don't know who you are, but Knife is gonna kill both of us now."

He handed me a glass of water and smiled calmly at me. "What's your name?"

"Raven," I said.

"How old are you?"

"I j-just t-turned 19."

He nodded his head, looked down the length of my scantily clad body and then back up again, and said, "Do you like being a prostitute?"

I looked at him without saying anything for a few seconds and then my lip began to quiver. Tears came to my eyes and I sniffed, "N-no, I don't, but I... I don't know how to do anything else. When... When I came here almost a year ago, I looked for a job, but no one would hire me because I don't have any skills. It only took The Knife one week to find me and put me to work for him. So... so to answer your question -- No, I don't like being a prostitute."

He sat nodding his head. I said, "Can I ask you a question mister?" He nodded his head. "Are you gonna hurt me?" He smiled and shook his head no. "Who are you mister? And do you live in this thing or are you just camping?"

"My name is Steve, and yes I do live in this thing. I'm 24 years old. Now it's my turn. Do you have family or friends around where I can take you?"

I looked at him on the verge of crying again. "N-n-no. I don't have nobody. I live with two other hookers so we can share rent. I went to school and lived just a couple miles from my apartment. I've never been out of Detroit, but I don't have anyone that would take me in."

He sat looking at me for a long time. He looked from my face down my body to my cheap high heels and then back up again to my face. I tried to pull my cheap tight vinyl skirt down but it was hopeless. I'm dressed like a cheap skinny black crack whore because that's what I am. I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable just sitting there, although I could look at this guy for a long time. Finally, he said, "Maybe you could come with me for a while."

"Where... where are y-you going?"

When he smiled, it lit up the room. "I'm going wherever I want to go. When I was in the Marines, I saved my money and even inherited a little from my family. I built this bus from scratch when I got out of the service and I plan to see the country. You can tag along with me if you want, and see places that you've never seen before?"

"But I don't have any clothes or money."

"What if we get your clothes and get you some money?"

Steve's smile was amazing and he was so calm, confident and reassuring. And he was gorgeous and could probably protect me if The Knife decided to come after us. I finally nodded my head.

"Let's go," he said as he pulled me outside and put the helmet on my head. "Tell me how to get to your apartment."

It was almost midnight when we got to the apartment so I knew the other girls were still out turning tricks. It didn't take me long to pack my meager possessions into some plastic grocery bags. Everything I owned was short, tight or see-through, except for one pair of jeans and a couple tee shirts. I left a note for my roommates and we put my clothes in the Goldwing's trunk. Before we got back on the bike, he faced me and gently held my chin. I knew his touch made my nipples hard and my pussy wet, but he looked at me seriously and asked, "Where can I find your dealer?

"Wha... what?" I mumbled.

"Your drug dealer. Where can I find him?"

I was shocked and nervous. How did he know? Would this be a deal-breaker? "Why d-do y-y-you want Marcus? "

He smiled at me and asked again. "He's going to help finance our trip. Where can I find him?" Before I knew what I was doing, I had blathered out where we could find him. We put on our helmets and left to find him. Since I just had enough coke left for a couple more lines, I was hoping Steve was going to let me use The Knife's money to reload my supply before we left.

As we rode through town on our way to Marcus's alley, my skirt was around my waist and my pussy had soaked my G-string making it almost transparent. We parked the bike at a corner and I pulled my skirt back over my crotch before we walked down the street. I directed Steve in to the alley where Marcus does business and he pulled me in behind him and told me to flash a little skin whenever I thought it was needed. I was petrified of what was going to happen.

We passed a couple of young men leaving as we approached Marcus and his two friends at the end of the alley. I recognized the other two as fellow drug dealers. When he saw us, Marcus said, "Hey bitch. Where's The Knife? Ain't he afraid we'll all fuck your skanky ass for a line again?" The three men laughed and Steve moved towards them. "Why don't you take off your clothes bitch so we can see that skank-ass body before we fuck you for a line of coke. We'll let your white friend have what's left when we're done with you."

As Steve moved closer to the men, I pulled my tube top over my head and dropped it on the ground, releasing my small breasts for the men to see. "Ha ha," Marcus laughed. "Check out them tiny titties boys. Now drop the skirt, cunt so we can see the rest of your skinny nasty bones." I was trembling as pulled my skirt and panties over my hips and let them fall to the ground. Marcus laughed, but his two underlings were licking their lips in anticipation. They knew I would give them a good fuck from past experience. The Knife had made me fuck all three of them more than once just to get a few lines of coke.

As the men began to move towards me, Steve leveled all three of them in seconds. I walked forwards and said, "Are they... are they....?

"No Raven. They're just resting." He quickly searched all three of them and removed their money. By then I was beside him and I began to reach for a pouch that I knew had his coke. Steve grabbed my hand and pulled me up. As he turned to look at me, he smirked and said, "No drugs. Just their money. But it doesn't look like you have anywhere to put it."

I looked down at my naked body and tried to cover myself. "I... I d-don't... "

Steve lightly patted my ass as he walked past me and picked up my clothes and reached them out for me. "I don't know why they were laughing. I think you have a nice body, Raven." He continued to watch me so I dropped my hands and began putting my clothes back on. We walked back to his bike and he tossed a couple rolls of bills into the trunk with my clothes.

As we were getting off the bike back at his bus, I said, "Now we really have to leave because Marcus will come for us as soon as he wakes up."

He helped me carry my clothes bags into the bus and then said, "I'm going to hook up the bike and then we're off."

As he attached the bike to the back of the bus, I did a quick line of coke and counted the money we had taken from Marcus and the Knife and was amazed to be holding $7250. That was the most money I had ever seen. Steve came back in and saw me with the money and asked, "So, how much did you get?"

"Wha... what? Aren't you going to take it for my share of the trip?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No Raven. It's all yours. Take a seat so we can get on the road."

We drove through the night and stopped in a campground in Indiana. I slept most of the time, and didn't even wake up when we checked in to the campground. When I finally did wake up, I saw him sitting on the floor looking at me. My skirt was, once again, around my waist. Just looking at him made my nipples hard, and he could obviously tell. He smiled and said, "Are you hungry? Let's eat."

He took my hand and lead me outside the bus where he had set up a couple folding chairs and a small table. In the center was a McDonalds bag and two large coffees. As we ate, I said, "I need to get something besides these slutty clothes sometime."

He smiled, looked up and down my body and said, "Not on my account you don't."

He continued to stare at me, so I said, "102. A. 32-22-34."

"What?" He asked.

"That's my measurements, cup size and weight just in case you wanted to make fun of me like the men did last night."

He stopped smiling and looked at me. I could look into his handsome face and beautiful eyes forever. He looked down at my chest and said, "I didn't say anything about your body. Actually, I kind of like it and would have guessed you had a B cup size."

I grinned at him and looked quickly over my shoulder before lifting the tube top and flashing my tits at him. "Nope. Just tiny little A's," I said as I pulled my top back on.

We spent the day relaxing around the campsite and that night I walked into his room and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He smiled and said, "You're a pretty girl, Raven, but I'm tired tonight. Maybe later, huh?" He slept in his bedroom and I slept on a foldout mattress over the table. The next morning, we stopped on the way out of town so I could buy some jeans, tops, new shorts, a backpack, new purse and a jacket. He paid for everything so I didn't need to use any of the money that I stashed in my new backpack. The only comment he made was when I tried on a pair of the mid-thigh length shorts and asked him if they were too long. He said he always preferred Daisy Duke length shorts so I quickly found scissors and cut the legs off all of them. I guess that that meant he was at least looking at my legs.

As we traveled west, I was seeing things I never thought I would get to see in my life, and I was enjoying traveling and camping in the bus with Steve. I was breathless when we made it to the Teton Mountains. We camped nearby and, in the evening, I wore a tight tee shirt without a bra and a pair of my new Daisy Dukes when we went in to Jackson Hole on the Goldwing.

Young women were hitting on Steve all night long. I mean beautiful well-built young white women. What chance did a skinny black whore have to compete with them? But he never left my side except to get us another drink or to go to the john. On one of his trips to the john, a guy came over to me and asked how much I charged for a blow job. When I looked at him shocked, he said, "Well, you are a hooker aren't you?" I shook my head and my eyes began to tear as the man left. When Steve returned, he saw I was upset and he asked what was wrong.

I just shook my head. He stood and pulled me up and said, "Let's go, Raven."

While we were walking down the street towards the bike, I finally lost it and told him about the man asking me how much it cost for him to fuck me. "When you came along, I thought I had finally left that life behind, but it follows me everywhere, " I sobbed. "I'm always going to be just a cheap black whore, Steve."

He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him as we continued down the street. He let me cry it out and complain about my life. He didn't say anything until we made it back to camp. He made a small campfire and sat on a folding chair and pulled me on to his lap. As soon as I was on his lap, I knew my nipples were hard and poking on my shirt. He slowly moved his hand up and down my back. My arm was around his neck and he looked at me and said, "You're not a whore, Raven. You need to put that life behind you."

"But Steve, you didn't s.... "

He pulled me into him and kissed me. The first one was short, but it was all it took. When he put his lips on mine for another, his tongue slid in to my mouth and I reciprocated. I was on the verge of coming. I reached down and lifted his hand to my breast and he squeezed. I climaxed immediately. I was in a daze, and although I don't remember doing it, Steve told me that I lifted my tee shirt over my head and dropped it on the ground. He told me that I unfastened my shorts and peeled them and my panties down my legs leaving me completely nude on Steve's lap.

I do remember him smiling at me and carrying me into the bus and putting me on his bed as he looked down at my naked body. As he took off his clothes, I began to tremble. His body was perfect and I wanted him more than I ever wanted anyone. When he climbed onto the bed, I put one hand on his chest and another on his flat stomach. His body was hard and smooth and when I looked down, I saw that he had a big white cock that was sticking straight out. One of my hands immediately found his cock.

I felt his hands begin to massage and manipulate my body. Just his touch was putting me over the edge again. "Unnnngh!" I moaned as I had my second orgasm. I don't have any idea how long we massaged and moved our hands over each other's bodies, but it was too long. Yeah, his machinations of my slender black body felt wonderful and gave me a few more orgasms, but I wanted his cock inside me. "Please," I begged. "I want to feel you inside me. Please."

He moved me to the center of his bed and I eagerly spread my legs for him. He moved between my legs and slid his cock into my drenched pussy with minimal effort. I looked in to his eyes and said, "I'm sorry I'm not tighter, Steve. I...."

He lowered his lips on to mine and kissed me. When he lifted up, he said, "Stop apologizing and kiss me." His hands squeezed my small breasts and tweaked and twisted my nipples as his cock pounded into my wanton pussy.

"Aaarrrrgggh! Oh yessss! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhhh! Fuck meeeee!" I screamed.

I have no idea how long he fucked me, but when he finally shot his cum into my womb, I was exhausted, sexually sated and covered with sweat. We fell asleep in each other's arms and slept like the dead. The next morning, I asked if I could start his day with a blow job and he quickly agreed. I lovingly worked on his cock for almost 20 minutes. I sucked and licked its length and then his balls, and was finally rewarded when he shot his load down my throat. Mmm, I could start every morning like this.

We left his bus and took the bike through Yellowstone Park the next day. We stopped at Old Faithful and had to wait on buffalo to cross the road more than once. It was a wonderful day and I was beginning to think I was dreaming. As I sat close to him that night at our campfire, I was happier than I had ever been in my life. And then I started crying. Steve first looked at me in surprise and then tried to console me, but it didn't work. He kept asking what was wrong, and finally I broke down and told him.

"Baby, I'm just a drugged-up whore. I don't deserve to be with you." He started to interrupt, but I stopped him. "I have no idea how many men I've been with in the nine or ten months I've been with Knife. I've been gang banged and used by men of every color and size. I've fucked and sucked men from 18 to 80. I've had my face in men's asses and I've been pissed on many times. Knife made me fuck or suck at least a dozen men each week, not counting the freebies for him and his friends. I've used every drug that I could get my hands on. I was addicted to heroin for a couple weeks, but Knife figured I wouldn't last long as one of his whores so he made me quit cold turkey. I was leading a miserable life and the drugs were the only bright spot. They helped me to escape. And then you came along and pulled me away from all that and haven't asked for anything in return." I started sobbing again. "I knew you were out of my league the moment I saw you. I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming."

Steve stood up and for a minute, I thought he was going to leave. But he walked to me and leaned down and pulled my tee shirt over my head. There could have been 100 people watching, but I didn't care. Then he reached down and pulled my short shorts down my legs and dropped them on the ground. I looked up at the big handsome ex-Marine who had saved me from a life of prostitution. I think I fell in love with him the moment I saw him get off his bike in front of the CVS. He lifted me and carried me into the bus to his bed.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12