Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve removed his clothes and then straddled my thin body and gently massaged my small breasts taking time to tweak my hard nipples. I wanted his cock so badly, but he had other ideas. He kissed my lips and then my neck. He kissed and sucked on my breasts. I felt my pussy involuntarily humping his body. I wanted his cock inside me more than ever.

He worked his way down my black body kissing my stomach and pubic area. As soon as his tongue touched my clit, I exploded in his face. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. "Oh fuck! Unnnngggh! Oh Ste.. Ahhhh!"

As he continued to lick my clit and probe my pussy with his magical tongue, I began pleading with him, "Please fuck me, baby. Please! I need to feel you inside of me. Baby, I need you!" It seemed like hours before he stopped teasing my clit with his tongue. I lost track of how many orgasms I had. He finally worked his way back up my body and as he kissed me, my head began to swim as I felt my world rock. I reached for his cock and worked the head into my soaking wet pussy. When I looked up at Steve, he smiled and then gently drove his hard white cock all the way into me.

"OH FUCK!" I yelled while having the most intense orgasm of my life. "Aarrrgggh! Mmm, yes! Ahhhh!" Steve pounded my pussy for quite a while before giving me his load. When he withdrew his cock, I went down on him and sucked his beautiful cock clean and then moved back up his body and snuggled next to him. My arm was across his chest and my leg across his thighs and I lay still holding the man that I loved. Eventually, I whispered, "I love you so much, Steve. Thank you for saving me."

But all I heard back was a light snore. I grinned and lay there holding him until I fell asleep.

Steve and I have been traveling all across the country for four years. He has shown me how beautiful this country truly is. From the Smokey Mountains to Glacier National Park to Yosemite National Park to Death Valley to Acadia to New Orleans to the Everglades to Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon and more. And our sex life has been amazing. Steve treats me wonderful and I treat him like a king. When we make love, he completely dominates me and gives me more orgasms than any of my johns did. And he's never treated me like a whore or complained about my small breasts or skinny body.

I asked Steve if there was something I could do to earn money while we traveled around the country. He told me I didn't need to do anything, but I told him that it would fill the time while he was driving the interstates. I wasn't sure what I was qualified to do, besides fucking and sucking for money. After listening to me ask for a couple of weeks, Steve said, "How about modeling? You've got a nice body."

"Ha," I laughed. "Nobody wants to see my skinny black body unless I'm servicing their cock." Oh shit, I thought. That was not a good thing to say. Before I could recover, Steve said, "You might be surprised. A lot of men would like to check out your body, but I was thinking about modeling clothes. On the other hand, I would like to look at some nice nudes of you."

He finally convinced me to give it a try so he called Lou, one of his ex-Marine pals, who was now a professional photographer in Chicago and set up an appointment. Since we were already in South Dakota to see the Badlands, it didn't take long to get to Chicago. We set up camp outside the city and took the bike to Lou's studio. Lou walked around me checking me out from all angles. I don't know why I was embarrassed because I had been checked out by many men before this. And then I was naked.

Lou grinned as he completed my inspection and said, "You'll be great. We'll shoot in two days. Can you be here by 8:00? I nodded and we were off to try some Chicago deep dish pizza and cold beers before heading back to camp. After an intense lovemaking session, I fell asleep dreaming of modeling sexy lingerie for Steve before he rips it from my body and fucks me against a wall.

Well, my first day of modeling was disappointing and much more difficult than I thought it would be. Because of my slender body, I spent almost 12 hours modeling high school girls' back-to-school clothes. Not what I had hoped. When Steve picked me up and I told him that I spent the day wearing torn jeans and juvenile blouses, Steve broke out laughing and spent the evening harassing me. He said, "I'll get arrested if I carry any of those pictures with me, When do you get to the lingerie?"

"Not funny," I said as I punched his rock-hard arm. "I wanted to model something that would get you turned on. But I shouldn't complain because the money was great, and I hope Lou lets me do it again, but with adult clothes this time.

Rather than just sitting and waiting outside Chicago for another call from Lou, we decided to go to Detroit. The only form of ID that I had was my original social security card so Steve told me that I needed to get my birth certificate from the courthouse and then use it to get a proper ID, passport or driver's license. We got my birth certificate without any problems, then Steve made an appointment a few days later for me to take my driver's test. Then we rented a car and spent the next two days with intensive driver's education training. I actually did pretty well especially since I had been driving the bus several times and already knew traffic signs, signals, etc. I passed the test in flying colors and asked that it be mailed to Lou in Chicago since that's where we were heading.

Lou had another modeling gig ready for me when we got back to Chicago, but he first asked to meet with both of us. He explained that the job was modeling for an online lingerie catalog. Some of the pieces are transparent and I might have to show more of my body than I wanted. He left the room so that Steve and I could discuss whether I would do the job.

I had been naked in front of more than 100 men and had sucked and fucked all of them. Some of the men had laughed and made fun of my small tits and skinny black body, but they still returned to fuck me. I was sitting in my chair trying to decide how I felt about exposing my body when Steve quietly said, "I think you should do it." And that was that.

I called Lou back in and agreed to model the lingerie for his online catalog. A few days later, Steve dropped me at Lou's and then returned to pick me up around 6:30. I was nervous and excited when I put the contact sheet of pictures in front of him when we got back to the bus. The expression on his face never changed as he slowly looked at each and every picture. I couldn't tell what he thought about the pictures of me. Did he think I looked OK, or did he think I looked like a skinny drugged out black whore?

To Be Continued

12