All Comments on 'Raven'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Steve loves Raven. She needs to model lingerie to show off her baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Much better than your previous submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

part 2 comming soon i hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice start well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Really like the idea of them falling in love after he saves her from a life of prostitution.

I'm curious about the 4 year time jump. That's quite a bit of time, would be curious to see a story that covered those 4 years.

I'm also curious about the fact that they don't have any kids yet. If they are having as much sex as your narrative suggests then birth control is a must. They are travelling all over the country in a bus, is birth control that easy to get? I know condoms are easy to get but I thought the "pill" required a prescription of sorts. Where would they get that? When you reference the sex it is suggested that he gives her "his load", and no mention of condoms. Maybe she is "fixed" since she was a prostitute....

Anyway, sorry to ramble on like this but I see a lot of potential in this story and I hope things turn out well for this couple, specially the heroine, she sure seems to deserve a happy ending. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

easy, fun read, but... ack, no concern for STD and no detox plan for coming off the drugs, no birth control discussion. must be a fantasy world. I'd like to live there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh absolutely continue. Do not have him share or swap her with other men. He keeps his women to himself. Although teaching her to eat pussy would be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story so far. Curious to see the rest.

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 3 years ago

I do so love a good rescue story. And you haven't disappointed me, yet.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Damsel

I love a good damsel in distress story, and this is a good one. Can't wait for more. On a for real note my heart breaks for all the young girls, and boys forced into being Whores, and sex slaves through out the world. Every one of their pimps, or masters, should be hung slowly by the neck until dead. Thats how this old Marine feels about that.

KJay15KJay15almost 3 years ago

I agree with other users, he seems to have no concern for any infections or diseases she would most probably have, nice little story but very basic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great love story! Give sexy mature Steve a spread of chest hair for his great marine chest. Something for Raven to taste and touch and caress.

Bardot1990Bardot1990almost 3 years ago

Well written. But I keep wondering why a financially independent 24 year old would be attracted to a black whore? You haven't fleshed out Steve's character enough for us to determine his premise. My experience with men leads me to believe that they want whores to fuck and women that remind them of their mother to marry. Tell me more about Steve.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 3 years ago

Anon v who the heck is tasting chest hairs? 🤣 Great start to this FICTIONAL story. No man and I mean no man is going to go down on a prostitute. Hope things work out for Raven and she becomes her own woman and not with Steve. js🤷🏽‍♀️ Can't wait to read next chapter MAKE it interesting BJB69.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous