Raven Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

"You have no problem?" Linda looked at her daughter in disbelief.

"Not a good choice of words, I'm sorry."

"I never try and catch you out or pry, your life is your own. As long as you, Amanda, your family are happy and safe, then that is all I care about."

"I know. It's just, well, it bothers me, it shouldn't, but it does. I get jealous."

"Think of it as a tribute to the fact I miss you, the happiest times was me and you together," Linda looked a bit tearful. What she had meant as a light comment was also the truth.

Michelle immediately went to her mother and hugged her tightly, ignoring the smell of sex and sweat. A scent that always triggered her libido.

"Oh, I'm being silly, now," sniffed Linda. "No, don't let go."

"I won't." Michelle buried her face in her mother's hair. The press of her body felt warm and comforting. "Okay, now?"

"Yes, thank you, dear" Linda wiped her eyes still in Michelle's arms. They looked at each other. Michelle wanted to kiss her but suddenly felt constrained. Linda broke the embrace. "Our tea is getting cold."

"Oh, yes." It was as if cups of tea were all that mattered.

They sat side by side, chatting, anything and everything, aware that something, yet nothing, had happened. A realisation, perhaps, that they were two grown women. An awareness and appreciation of the other's sexuality, not just lip service while they skirted around it. Hesitating, Linda looked at her daughter.

"Do you want to see her?"

"Who? Becky?" Michelle did. The atmosphere had a slight crackle, the smell of sex.

Linda nodded. "I'll give you ten minutes." Her heart was fluttering.

"Okay." Michelle gave one last backward look at Linda and climbed the stairs. She hesitated at the threshold, looking at the naked skinny girl strapped to the bed in the spare room. Someone, Roland, Michelle assumed, had attached cuffs to the bed for wrists and ankles. There was a paddle on the dresser.

Becky was blindfolded and wearing noise-cancelling headphones. Her breasts and pussy had clothes pegs attached to them, her clit clamped with a butterfly clip. Michelle knew from experience that hurt. Looking more closely, she could see a dildo up Becky's arse.

That Michelle was shocked by her mother's actions was an understatement. She was fascinated and aroused too.

Becky was 'looking' at her, sensing movement, a current of air brushing her skin. Michelle wondered how long Becky had been restrained and clamped like this.

"Linda, please!" Becky said urgently.

Ignoring her plea, Michelle flicked off one of the pegs attached to Becky's breast. The mark it left was angry and pinched. "Please don't! That hurt, please just use me again, fuck me, please!"

Leaning over the prone girl, Michelle teased a pegged nipple, running her nails over her, flicking the pegs and clamps as Becky writhed and pleaded.

Curious, Michelle opened the top drawer of the dresser. Assorted bondage paraphernalia greeted her, cuffs, floggers. She picked up the strap-on. Finding your mother had turned the spare room into a bondage sex den was an odd experience.

"Janice, the Irish girl who stayed for a few months, not sure you ever met her, was into all that," said Linda standing in the doorway, her arms folded, one hand playing with her hair. She avoided looking at Becky.

"Oh, was it both ways?"

"Kind of. I was mostly top, but sometimes she would, well, you know," replied Linda looking at the strap-on in Michelle's hand.

Fuck you with this. Michelle said it out loud. "Fuck you?"

Linda's hair fiddling increased. "Yes."

"How long?" Michelle gestured to Becky.

"Not long. I'll take the pegs off soon. She brings out the worst in me. Don't know why."

"Some girls, some men do. I was the same with her."

"She did say. I think one of the reasons I get like this with her is because she goes into too much detail about you and I'm like, grrr, and want to mistreat her."

The silence stretched. "What does she say?" Michelle finally asked.

"Just things. What you made her do, what you were like. It's not that I don't know anyway. I'm not blind or deaf."

"Becky is probably trying to get back at me-"

"She said you were an escort," Linda said quietly.

Michelle blinked, she felt like her mind had frozen.

"Thing is, Roland took me to the Tit-Tip bar, the one on Castle Street, and, well, you know how it works."

"Oh."

"But you knew that already."

Michelle hadn't known. "No."

"Still okay with Roland now?"

"Yes, he made you happy, and things like the Tit-Tip bar don't bother me. Whatever you and Roland did never bothered me."

"So it's okay for a man I'm seeing to pimp me, but not okay for me to seek company and pleasure in young girls?" Linda asked pointedly.

Michelle smiled. "Well, when you put it like that, I guess I'm really only concerned about my hurt feelings and jealously."

"Yes, and that isn't wrong. I do understand." Linda held out her hand for her daughter.

They embraced, conscious of each other and the naked girl strapped to the bed.

"So, Becky has been a chatterbox about me?" Michelle could feel her mothers heart beating as she held her.

"Sometimes. But I'm more aware of things these days. Like you, I go to certain places, parties, and I hear things. You and your man do crop up in conversation."

"Oh."

"People don't know the connection, so I stand there thinking 'that's my daughter', and you know what? I'm proud that you make waves, dictate life rather than be dictated by it. I used to worry how you would manage when you grew up. Turns out I was silly to worry."

A warm glow settled in Michelle's chest. "Thanks. I'm proud of you too."

"Really? Even though you find your mother in T-shirt and panties with a naked girl captive in the spare room?"

"Definitely the kind of mother I can relate to." Their eyes held. Linda's were more green, 'the Irish in me', she liked to tell everyone.

"Are you sure?" Linda asked.

"Yes, I'm sure."

They kissed, a warm sensual kiss, sexual but not overtly so, more a shared understanding, each aware of the other and the kiss acknowledging acceptance.

It was Linda who stopped before too many boundaries were crossed. "Do you want me to leave you with Becky for a bit? You are ex-lovers," she added with a smile.

"Not so much, lovers."

"Intimate on occasions then."

"That's fair." The offer appealed to Michelle, more for the circumstances than any desire for Becky.

"I'll see you downstairs. The girl is going to have a shock."

"I think you are enjoying this!"

"Yes, I do enjoy tormenting her. It's so bad of me." Linda's tone seemed unconcerned. "I'll see you downstairs. I'll close the door behind me."

Michelle nodded, waited a minute and then sat down on the bed next to Becky, pulling off the headphones and blinds.

Becky blinked then focused on Michelle. "I knew it was you," she said with a hint of triumph.

"Listen, you scrawny bitch, you keep your mouth shut about me, got it?" Unconsciously, Michelle ran her fingers down the girl's body, flicking some of the pegs.

Becky winced. "Okay. Linda pretty much knows about you, anyway. Not keen on talking about it, but she knows. Linda goes to some wild parties, you know."

"Yeah, she said. We've been bonding. Why so smug?"

"I've slept with you, Linda, and now you are both here. This is hot!"

Michelle twisted one of the pegs causing Becky to cry out. "You will keep your fucking mouth shut about this!"

"Yes, yes! Please! You think I want two Leason women after my blood? Besides, I like Linda a lot. But she's no angel either. Oh, fuck!" Tears sprang into Becky's eyes as Michelle pulled on the clamp attached to her clit.

"As long as we understand each other." Michelle's fingers began to wander over Becky's body again.

"What happens now? What are you going to do to me?" There was a mix of hope, fear and excitement in her voice.

Michelle rose and pulled off her top. "I'm going to have some fun with you."

****

Pausing to refill her cup of tea, Michelle glanced at Jan, who was hanging on every word.

"And?" the old woman prompted.

"And I rode her pointy rat face until I came. Several times. Becky's features are built for getting a woman off."

Jan waved this detail away. "Yes, you cum in the silly bitch's face, I'm pleased for you. What about Linda? What happened next?"

****

"Oh, you've finished?" Linda looked up from the magazine she was browsing. Or at least pretending to.

"Yeah, thanks for lending Becky. She has her uses."

"More tea?"

"Sure." Michelle sat down opposite Linda.

"So you had fun?"

"Yeah."

"That's nice, dear."

"Would you like to borrow Megan?"

Linda splashed the tea she was pouring. "Sorry." She fetched a paper towel and mopped it up. "Megan?" She finally said.

"Yeah. Would you like to borrow her for a night? She's being trained and is very enthusiastic."

"Trained?"

"Yeah." Michelle was enjoying the conflicting emotions on her mothers face.

"She's your sister."

"Half-sister, and as I said, she's eager to expand her horizons sexually. Of course, if you aren't interested."

"I didn't say that," said Linda quickly.

"So, what are you saying?"

"Well, you just can't offer someone to me like that. Megan may not be interested."

"You offered me Becky."

"That's different. You have history, and you caught us in the middle of a sex game."

"And you offered me her without her consent. Didn't it occur to you that leaving me to do what I want with a naked, bound girl was going to lead to sex whether she wanted it or not?"

"You're just twisting things, it wasn't like that." Linda's gaze fell away from Michelle's then she burst out. "Okay, so it was like that. I just didn't think, and it's your fault for just turning up like you did!"

"My fault?" Michelle grinned.

"Oh, be quiet," Linda started to laugh. "Here we are in the kitchen, both in our underwear, a naked girl tied to the bed with pegs on her tits and talking about trading another girl. When did life get so weird?"

"I'm going for when you started bringing girls back to our home and bedding them."

"Yeah, I didn't see that coming, to be honest."

"Becky didn't see me cumming."

"Michelle! Behave yourself!" Their hands reached out to each other across the table. "We've had some lovely times in here, some strange times too, but none as strange as this."

Michelle half rose, compelled to kiss her mother again, a delicious thrill when Linda responded. Their reaction to each other was more sexual this time. Again, it was Linda that broke the kiss. "That was lovely, dear, but enough," she murmured, smiling.

Reluctantly, Michelle nodded, but she didn't want to let go. "Can we keep holding hands?"

"We can hold hands, hug, embrace, and kiss as often as you like, dear. And yes."

"Yes?"

"I would be curious to borrow Megan. It sounds interesting. Do I have to swap you Becky? Is that how the rules of whatever subculture we are embracing work?"

"God, no. You can keep Becky. Mr Kax will have no use for her, nor will I much."

"So your man is?"

"My man is enjoying Megan? Yes."

"Can't say I'm surprised. He is popular on the mare circuit. I have to ask, but your man, the father of your child, why 'Mr Kax'?"

Michelle cocked her head on one side as she considered answering. "I could say it was out of respect, or habit, but the real reason is that when I say 'Mr Kax', I am saying 'I love you' without having to say it. It makes me happy inside when I say it."

"That's very sweet." Linda squeezed Michelle's hand. "So when do I pop round to pick up Megan? Or does she get delivered?"

"We need some more time training her, after that, I'll let you know. I'm glad I came round. It cleared the air between us."

This time Linda made the move and embraced Michelle. "So am I. It had put up a barrier between us. We needed to break it down and see each other as women, not just mother and daughter."

Michelle nodded, too emotional to speak. She brushed her lips against Linda's, hoping the gesture would be welcome. It was. The kiss was intense; Michelle felt as if she couldn't breathe as she basked in her mother's love. They held each other tightly as they kissed, and this time Linda didn't break away.

****

The silence was broken by the old woman masturbating. It wasn't discreet, her hand down the waistband of her long skirt, her thin, lined face flushed.

Michelle watched dispassionately until Ms Brody realised she had stopped speaking.

"That's it?" Jan snapped.

"Not everything is your business."

"I'll be the judge of that, young lady! Did you and your mother have sex?"

"No. I shared a sexual experience. My sister with Mr Kax and Linda with Becky."

"Semantics. You're just trying to squirm out of what happened. Own what you did and who you are. A corrupter of others, a degenerate influence. Be proud of that and save your mewling self serving justification for someone who gives a fuck--" The slap rocked Jan into silence.

"Listen, you doddering old bag! What I do and what I tell you ain't the same fucking thing." Michelle's hand was around the older woman's throat.

"Go on, do it," hissed Jan. "You know you want to." Black beady eyes blazed back at Michelle in defiance.

"Sometimes, yes, sometimes I just want to do this." Michelle pressed her mouth to the old woman's ignoring her feeble struggles until Jan relented and responded.

Michelle released Jan, who fell back into the sofa, holding the top of her blouse against her chest, her bony hand trembling.

"You struck me!"

"I pulled it. Count yourself lucky."

"Lucky?"

"Yeah," grinned Michelle, pulling out a rounders bat from her large shoulder bag.

"Is that?" Jan whispered.

"The same."

"What are you going to do with it?" There was a blend of fear and excitement in Jan's voice, her eyes locked on the bat.

"I'm going to get you off with it, seems I'm a sex on wheels service for the elderly." Michelle was amused by her own joke.

Jan looked at Michelle in silence for a heartbeat or two, then a tearful smile lit up her face. "It would be an honour," she replied softly.

"I do think of you, you know that right?" Michelle bent down and wiped the tear from Jan's cheek.

"Yes, it's just--"

"It's okay." Michelle held Jan tightly.

After a long moment, Jan sniffed: "Please kiss me again."

"Thought you would never ask," smiled Michelle, pressing her lips to the thin lips of her mentor.

"May I hold it, use it on myself?" Jan asked almost shyly.

"How can I refuse you?" Michelle settled back beside the elderly woman, helping her bunch up her long skirt.

Trembling, Jan closed her hand over Michelle's, clumsily guiding the bat between her legs. A look of reverence crossing her lined face as she sank back, the dark stained wood contrasting with her pale, shrivelled thighs.

"I may--" Jan shifted uncomfortably as the round tip pressed into her.

Michelle spat onto the wood and then pushed the bat inside the old woman. "This will have to do," her expression hard and opaque.

A wheezing moan was the only response as Jan masturbated with Michelle's assistance, soft, dark whispers warming her dank, ancient soul, then snaking around them both, entwining them in common memory.

A memory that they picked over, reheated and tasted afresh, a memory that fused and bonded them. An unholy union sired in blackness and blood. Jan's chest rose and fell, the bloom of orgasm colouring her neck as her head slumped forward, her hand releasing Michelle's, her breath fluttering then steadying.

"Thank you, my dear, Raven," murmured Jan gratefully. "Thank you for everything."

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12